Frankie (Female) Meets Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen asked, "How many times a day are you lovebirds doing it?"

Even Jill stopped filling salad rolls to listen to the reply.

"We haven't done it yet. That's why Randy is here today, to see if our parents approve of him."

"Ohmigod, you want dad and me to take on that responsibility?"

"Cut the drama mom," Frankie smiled. "Just let him know slyly if you approve of him. If not say nothing. Alternatively tell me."

"In my day if he'd come calling on me I'd dropped my pants in a flash," Jill said, and they all roared with laughter.

Late afternoon after everyone else had gone Randy stood with Frankie ready to leave.

Jill kissed him and thanked him for coming and said he'd fitted in so well and had been so pleasant. "We'd like you to call again."

"Well thank you Mrs Hill, Randy said, hugging her and patting her back.

"Yeah, come back armed with more of those subtle jokes; my pants started falling off I was shaking in laughter so much."

"That's kind of you Jack," Randy said, shaking hands. Frankie and Jill exchanged glances, knowing that Jack had invited Randy to call him Jack. Obviously he approved of the visitor and had done so in unusually short time.

"You have your answer," Jill whispered, as she kissed Frankie goodbye. Her father hugged her hard and said loudly, "Well you guys enjoy the movie and dinner. I hope to see you back here again soon Randy."

In the cab Frankie told Randy how impressed her family had been of him. "Even Wendy-Lou who usually behaves oddly towards other men. She thinks there is no man comparable to her Andrew."

"Andrew is very pleasant and comes from a wealthy family I believe. Wendy-Lou told me that. Andrew only told me he was an architect."

"Yes, well Wendy-Lou puts on pretences. She always has and can be such a bitch at times. I'm so glad my parents approve of you. So, are we away this weekend? Oh no, damn – it's the last Saturday of the month. We have a music workshop for the entire orchestra."

"That's fine, we'll go the next week. Come on, don't look so glum."

Frankie pulled his hand on to her left boob and held it there. "I just want sex," she whispered and tongued Randy. He coped rather well.

* * *

Senior personnel at Randy's firm had a two-day seminar at the Royal Hart Hotel on Tuesday and Wednesday and that included accommodation on Tuesday night. He'd asked Frankie to drop in for a late drink but she declined, saying she was catering for a dinner for her parents and friends.

An inexplicable feeling of dread hit Randy when he came face-to-face with Wendy-Lou in the hotel foyer and she grinned and said she'd noticed his name on the conference guest list. She added brightly, "I've put you in a room next to mine."

"How on earth could you manage to do that?"

"I'm the hotel's conference coordinator. I work on contract and sleepover when I have a conference."

"Oh I see. That makes sense."

"Let's have a drink tonight after your conference dinner?"

"Okay, which bar?"

"Um, I'll let you know."

Wendy-Lou kissed him fleetingly and Randy's CEO noticed that and said later, "I see you know Andrew Barrington-Holmes' wife rather well."

"Yes, had lunch with them on Sunday in fact."

"Indeed? I think we should be directing more senior clients your way."

What the hell was that about Randy thought and then grinned. Frankie would tell him it was the prelude to a partnership offer.

Wendy-Lou was hovering at the dinner and spoke to most the conference delegates including Randy and others at his table but didn't communicate about having that drink. As dinner and the two speeches ended formalities for the night he was invited to the bar but declined and went to his room. He knocked on the internal door connecting to the adjoining room, assuming it to be Wendy-Lou's and had consumed sufficient wine not to feel nervous. The door opened the Wendy-Lou stood there, partly dressed. She smiled hugely and kissed him plumb on the mouth and turning said airily, "How lovely you came up early."

"It's okay."

"I apologize for being half-dressed."

"It's okay. You have tight buns," Randy said thoughtlessly.

"Oh do you think so? Then I'll just take this stupid little red tie off and unbutton this shirt a bit and stay like that. You won't mind will you?"

"Of course not," Randy said, and only then realized Wendy-Lou wasn't wearing panties. He swallowed, deeply."

She poured him a glass of champagne. The only button on her shirt not done up was the very bottom one.

Randy resolved if she said it was hot in the room and began taking off her shirt and bra he was out of there. But she didn't. Instead she sat in the chair opposite Randy and crossed her legs. Those legs appeared to go on forever. Randy wasn't sure if he'd realized just how much leg a woman had above her knees. Of course he was looking at thigh up to the hipbone.

"You are looking at my legs. Do you like them?"

"Um, sure," Randy said defensively.

Wendy-Lou said, "Oh come on Randy, relax. I'm not out to seduce you."

Relieved, Randy did his best to relax and succeeded rather well. "You are the most attractive of the sisters and sisters-in-law."

"Oh Randy, how observant you are. I think that too, she says immodestly," Wendy-Lou said giggling. "Are you enjoying fucking my sister?"

Randy couldn't understand why she'd say that, but alarm bells were ringing in his head. "We, um, are not quite into that yet."

"Oh come on Randy. All women like being fucked. What's the holdup?"

"W-we are working up to it." He thought no way would he tell her about the planned weekend away.

"I thought the dinner went very well, didn't you? The speakers were mercifully short."

Ah she was away from sex, realizing at last he just wasn't interested. "Yes and it was excellent catering by the hotel."

"Oh thank you very much. Do I have good legs darling?"

Randy couldn't believe it. Wendy-Lou was holding up a leg and outwards. He could see her pussy, with very little hair around it. He ought to tell her he could see it. Or did she want him to see it? He tried to keep calm. "Your legs are beautiful Wendy-Lou – long and shapely and I better be going."

"Oh no darling. This bottle is open. We must finish it. Come over and I'll top up your glass."

Randy was reluctant to stand up. Looking at the shapely legs and then pussy had given him a boner.

"Come over darling. Don't be embarrassed if you are sporting an erection. I like to see that in men."

Yeah he bet she did, Randy thought. He stood and her eyes fixed on his crotch and her smile widened.

He said informatively, "I wear glasses to read and sometimes stutter."

"Oh do you darling," she said without saying what an extraordinary statement he'd just blurted. "You'll only want glasses with me if looking for pussy hair. I have most removed."

"You don't mind displaying your pussy to me?"

"No darling; I regard pussy as one of my best features."

"But you hide your breasts."

"Well darling; we're not all perfect. I required padding."

It was just too much for Randy. He felt the need to put her down, to um de-sex her. "They you won't be interested in me. I like big tits."

"Yes, my little sister's big ones. I wondered if that were the attraction," Wendy-Lou said, filling his glass. "Sit on my knee Randy."

"No."

"Very well. Go back to your chair."

She put down his glass, held out both legs and began fingering herself. She sucked her fingers and Randy felt disgusted and his erection subsided. He gulped down his drink and began to leave. Wendy-Lou sneered, I'm disappointed in you."

"Well under the circumstances I'm proud of myself."

He saw much of her fist disappear into her pussy and she began to sob.

Randy didn't return a couple of calls from Frankie and on his first day back at the office she tricked him by using the office line and not giving her name.

"You haven't called me back."

"Who is speaking?"

"Frankie you idiot."

"Oh."

"Well?"

Randy told her what had happened.

"Ohmigod, my fucking sister the slut. And now you feel used and abused and unable to face me?"

"Something like that."

"Oh you poor man. Look, meet me at O'Reilly's bar at 6:30 and then I'm taking you to dinner."

"Okay."

"A big more enthusiasm would be appreciated."

"Yes, I look forward to that. Really I do Frankie. This has knocked me out of my comfort zone."

"Well I'll work on that over time. I'm just so happy you didn't succumb to that bitch."

"Let's remember she's your sister Frankie."

"Oh I'll get it sorted. Then we can all start again."

They ended the call and Randy wondered what Frankie had meant by she'd get it sorted.

Frankie came into the dimly lit bar wearing sunglasses.

Randy hugged and kissed her and asked, "What's with the shades?"

Frankie grinned and took off the dark glasses, showing a very swollen eye already turning black. "I had it out with the bitch and thought I was quick but obviously not quick enough because she landed me a beauty. But I finally belted her down and kicked her between the legs."

Randy looked around nervously and saw people nearby were listening, so groaned and shrugged.

"She'll not bother you again. I called Andrew and he came and took her to Accident and Emergency to have the cut lip stitched. It shouldn't scar but will be fucking painful for her. When Andrew arrived she cried that she hoped I'd forgive her and then blubbered to Andrew what she'd done. He smacked me on the ass affectionately and said thanks and I could see he really meant it."

"Wow."

"Are you pleased with me?"

"Very. I believe you have affected permanently resolution and only hope she'll be back talking to us again in time."

"She will. Blood runs thicker than semen from a mindless fuck."

The people listening laughed and Randy found himself joining in. He kissed Frankie and said, "Well done... you're a champion... a tough bitch but a champion."

"Oooh," Frankie said, dragging Randy's hand on to a boob.

Getting away as planned to the cabin Randy had rented for the weekend ended in a huge upset when Frankie was called an hour before they were due to pick up the hire car and leave.

Almost in tears she said she was pleading for understanding. "I felt obliged to fill in for Jocelyn who has been stricken with food poisoning. All other violinists have engagements but me. Spring weddings make it a busy time. But you go."

"No."

"Yes, it will be a break for you from the city. There are no refunds at this late hour. Take someone."

"Who, Wendy-Lou?"

"Although you're disappointed," Frankie said, "at least you have your humor operating. When are your parents due home?"

"About another couple of hours."

"Then let's do it; I' on my way."

"No."

"Randy, I can't go on week after week and not get it."

"Okay."

They undressed, in great spirits. Randy slurped one of her tits and she gave him a couple of tentative tugs. He then lifted her on to his dick and with Frankie groaning she was not moist enough he bent over on to the sofa, still connected and began drilling her. The slap, slap indicated natural lube had come to Frankie's rescue. Randy suddenly tensed and then began convulsing into her.

"Is that all?" Frankie complained.

"We fucked didn't we?"

"Yes be where was all the gentle foreplay rising in tempo?"

"What's foreplay?"

"Oh god," Frankie wailed. "And I didn't get off."

"Here... I'll do it with my fingers."

Frankie sighed and said at least that was something.

* * *

Randy stopped at the store as the Mullins had instructed, half a mile from their cabin.

"Yes darling? I haven't seen you here before," said the dark-eyed 40-year-old with two noticeable features and she caught Randy staring.

"I need food."

"Oh yes, what kind of food? We have dog biscuits..."

"Um for me to eat."

"Oh darling, you do know how to cook do you?"

"I think so."

"On a gas stove?"

"What's that? My girlfriend is a great cook but she had to stay back in the city."

"Where are you heading for darling?"

"It's the Mullin's cabin."

"Oh are you Randy Lewis?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I'm Patti Mullins, the Mullin's eldest daughter. Look, I close at 4.30. Tell me what you eat and I'll bring it up and cook it for you."

"Okay. That sounds great. Why don't you stay for dinner as well and bring you husband and family?"

"My children are away at college and my husband went to the city for a boy's drunken weekend."

"Oh, sounds fun."

"I suggest you ask my husband that late Sunday if you're still here. Well off with you. I'll select a weekend pack for you. You can pay me on delivery. You can take a six-pack of beer now."

"I'd rather take wine. I don't drink beer."

"Oooh, my kind of guy. Here you are – two bottles should get you going. There's not much to do up there – no TV."

"What do I do?"

"Be creative young man; be creative. There are tons of books as mum and dad are avid readers. I stock jerk magazines if you want them?"

"What are jerk magazines?"

"Ohmigod, you don't know do you?"

"Explain and perhaps I do know."

The woman laughed and said magazines full of tits and pussy to masturbate over.

"I hope they are not second-hand books," Randy said earnestly.

The woman laughed hysterically and he left, waving goodbye as she wiped tears from her eyes.

Randy settled in and was listening to light classical music when he heard a vehicle arriving with apparent ease and he sniffed, "Four-wheel-drive". He'd had great difficulty getting up the incline in the front-wheel drive sedan. He went out to greet Patti and help carry in the supplies.

Plain, with blotchy facial skin indicating no make-up, she eyed him coolly. "I'm doing nothing until opening the store at 9:00 in the morning."

"Great, let's get this in a have a couple of drinks. I'd appreciate company."

They sat in the lounge chairs looking out the picture window down the valley. The far hills were under misty rain.

Out of the blue Patti said, "I haven't had sex for a while."

"I don't get it as often as I'd like."

She sipped more wine and sighed as if giving up waiting for a more promising reply. "Do you find me attractive enough to have sex with me?"

"God yes. What's your thinking?"

"What's my thinking? Don't you know much about sex? You should – you look thirty."

"Well some get all the babes and some rarely do. I belong to the latter unfortunate group. Look, could we have sex and you help me along, making it better for you. I've upset some women because of my 'lack of finesse' as one called it and another said. 'With you it's in-out-in-out and a big yawn'.

Patti scratched under her arm and laughed. "Well now, that wasn't very flattering for you, very negative in fact. Let's go over to the sofa. Now show me what you've got."

Patti sat, relaxed, one arm over the back of the sofa. Red-faced, Randy unzipped and hauled it out.

"Ohmigod, those stupid women not taking you in hand...ah... not coaching you along. You have tremendous potential. I haven't had one that big up me in years. Okay, here we go. So what do you usually do now? Run the monologue as you go."

Randy cleared his throat self-consciously. "I attempt to move in calmly, smiling and I say, "I'm really looking forward to this. I kiss her and then say, 'Lift you ass up will you while I get these panties off."

"This is role play. I'm lifting, get them off."

"But aren't you going to give me tips as we go along?"

"Fuck me first, just as you try to fuck your other women. I'm surprised you get that far."

"Well that's the main problem. I don't. Some moan that I rush them and use crude technique and I had one rude bitch ask didn't my mom teach me how to fuck. I ask you? I was so upset I walked out on her."

"Oh dear. Now where were we?"

"Lift up while I get your pants off. That's it. So I give pussy a couple of pats and shove it in like this."

"Jesus!"

"What's wrong?"

"That was sudden and I'm rather dry."

"Well that's your problem."

"So you go in and out a few times and then what Randy?"

"I come."

"And then what?"

"I pull out and wipe my dick, usually on her panties. The woman usually rolls her eyes, grabs her panties and stalks off or sits back and sulks. Why are women in such a bad mood after sex."

Patti said airily, "I would think they're contemplating murder."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter. Zip up and I'll pull my panties back on again. Now I want you to think about this before answering. Does a woman have a stomach, tits, shoulders, lips, tongue, cheek, hair and ears?"

"I see. Are you saying I don't give those parts attention?"

"Yes and I can't believe a guy could have reached thirty without increasing his knowledge about that. Do you know anything about foreplay?"

"I've read about women complaining about the lack of it but they don't explain what they mean. All I know is I'm eager to get a shot away and surely women are too. I hear guys scoff about women moaning about the lack of foreplay. We think it's women being nervous about having sex. God, I've had a couple of very tight fits and you'd think I was murdering those women. So, you're telling me I have to pay more attention to them before I fuck them?"

"Yes Randy. That's exactly what I'm telling you. Now we are going to pour your best bedside manner on to me and it will be fifteen minutes before you get you boner into me again and if I'm lucky enough I'll be dripping and it will slide in without any problem as if it's my glove fitting your hand."

"Wow, you make it sound sexy."

"Thank goodness for that. There may be some hope for you."

Patti taught Randy how to move in, caressing her and kissing her lightly, stroking her hair, brushing it away from her eyes and mouth and slowly, ever so slowly increasing the pressure on the passion throttle. She showed the alternatives to undoing a bra and explain how he had to talk sweet nothings and make out the breasts, the nipples and even the areola were up there with the seven wonders of the world of intimacy.

"Areola?"

Patti lectured on the size, shapes and colors and that he must never ridicule or even poke fun at a woman about her breasts or pussy. "What you are about to get when you get a woman in this position is as good as you're going to get in the meantime, so make the best of it. You could try to think of it being better than it is and guess who is going to be very happy about that impression gained from you?"

"Your are being very helpful Patti," Randy said earnestly, while Patti holding his fat dick trembled.

Focusing, she took Randy though the whole gambit and his eyes practically gyrated as he blew a huge load into her towards the end of his training session although Patti would tell him over dinner she'd call it a grooming session because he was very adept at the core fundamentals with the exception of foreplay.

After a wholesome and beautifully cooked and presented meal they had coffee and then Patti said artfully, "What would you like to do now Randy?"

Frankie eyed her big floppies and licked his lips.

"Oh I see. Well mommy is agreeable for you fucking the night way. Yummy."

Next afternoon Randy called into the store on his way home. They kissed and Patti said he must never tell anyone about his time on the mountain with her. "Your current girlfriend will not appreciated learning you have been trained by another woman, believing it to be her role, and my husband would not appreciate learning on the grapevine that his wife is a slut."

"Goodbye mommy," Randy said, entwining tongues. As they came out of that he added, "You are no slut. Apart from my real mommy, you're the most influential female I've even had the pleasure of knowing."

"Ohmigod," Patti said, her eyes hooding. She had Randy fuck her over the counter and they'd only just disengaged when two cars pulled up outside.