Frankie (Female) Meets Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home Randy wished he hadn't fucked Patti again because he wanted to give it to Frankie full throttle but it wasn't his fault; Patti had hit on him so hard he couldn't say no. Some women appeared to be real tigresses. He called Frankie as soon he arrived, thinking he could take her somewhere and fuck her before returning the hire car but her mom said Frankie was exhausted because the wedding function continued till 2:00 am and Frankie was back at 11:00 am as a quartet playing chamber music. She asked should she get Frankie to call him but Randy said he'd call her next day.

CHAPTER 3

Randy was checking Frankie's list to see which college she was teaching music that day when she called.

"Hi, welcome home. How did it go?"

"It's lovely hearing your voice again," he said.

"Oooh. I must send you away more often. Mom said you called early evening. Sorry I was asleep but it had been a tiring weekend, but worth it financially. I kept thinking of you up at the cabin, alone and lonely."

"I kept myself occupied, attempting to track deer, going for long walks. The woman at the store is the married daughter of the couple who own the cabin. She was good with instructions."

"Instructions?"

"I mean directions about the best walking tracks. I must tell you this. There was a handbook about sexual instruction in the cabin; I studied it intently and it would appear I have been rather thoughtless about the female's perspective."

"Oh yeah? That's handy. I hope the revelations have been stored in memory?"

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you? Um, what are your thoughts about sharing an apartment?"

"God, that would make our respective parents both sad and yet relieved. Let's start looking after work today."

"Oh great. Oh I'm so pleased you like the idea Frankie. We could have sex on the hour ever hour."

"On the other hand perhaps I might think of continuing living with my parents, unmolested," she giggled. "I must go. Students await me."

The excited young couple looked at four apartments early that evening and they were encouraged at what they found. They'd left Audrey their real estate salesperson with a far more detailed concept of what they wanted and she smiled and said she had two that came within that narrowed confines. They arranged to meet at 5:15 next evening.

When Randy arrived with the drinks at a booth in the bar Frankie kissed him. He then said, "May I touch your pussy?"

"What? No ignore that; I heard what you said. My goodness, what were they teaching you in that book?"

"Not to grab at it?"

"Ohmigod, that's a step forward for you. I see what this is about – general permission?"

"Yes, with the knowledge you'll expect me to be discreet and not to zero in as a single hit."

Frankie giggled, caught Randy's hand and placed it on her thigh as they kissed. Eventually after a while of thigh caressing as they drank and talked Randy didn't have to be told to zero in; Frankie indicated that by hitching up her skirt.

"Oooh, oooh," she sighed a few moments later as a finger worked slowly to part her lips.

Frankie reached for Randy and found an erection but just held it, making no attempt to play with it apart from the occasional squeeze. When she finally came she sighed and said, "That was lovely darling, so gentle. If we were in our apartment I'd fuck you right now."

Randy thought proudly, well if women want is gentle and slowly he was the man.

At the Realtor's office next evening as soon as they signed up for the minimum period of six months for the furnished apartment they went through the tedious details and confirmed they had checked out the lists of furnishings etc. As soon as they were handed the keys and security code, they raced off excitedly to their new home.

They had sex on the carpet and went out for dinner and called their parents who'd been primed to expect the end to successful apartment hunting that evening. Both sets of parents were invited to dinner at the apartment on Friday evening and were pleased to receive the invitation so soon.

Frankie took Randy's hands and said, "You were so wonderful at sex this evening; it was like being fucked by a different man."

Randy pretended to frown. "Just how many guys are fucking you?"

Frankie shrank in embarrassment, her face scarlet. "You fool, I was meaning this time compared with the last time you and I had sex. Tonight you played me like a violin. It was excruciatingly wonderful. Oh Randy, I do love you so."

"You are on emotional overload."

"Perhaps I am but I've been thinking this for some time and it was only that nagging thought that you might never be a sensitive lover that worried me. And now that doubt has evaporated."

"So, it's now sex on the hour every hour?"

Frankie smiled. "I was thinking once a week. However now we have set our parameters we can begin negotiations."

"What if I were to toss in an engagement ring and allow you to tell your family and friends and to suggest sex once a day, would you consider that a reasonable offer?"

"Oooh Randy. An engagement ring would influence me profoundly. I would be prepared to accept the ring and because you are such a darling young man, perhaps sex could be set at twice a day?"

"Twice a day minimum."

"Minimum is a dangerous word Randy."

He grinned and looked at his watch. "Ranger's Home Store doesn't close till midnight. Let's have a steak and then go to Ranger's and buy bed linen and stuff we need for the bathroom and kitchen and settle in for a night of sex. During sex I'll talk to you about minimum while performing to the maximum."

"Oooh."

THE END