Frankie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

The fact that Red was talking about this meant something to her so I let her continue.

"Yes, I had a few kinks and, sexually, still wanted to experiment but Shannon knew that as soon as I met you I would be hooked on our lifestyle. But, she also let me in for a reason and it's the same reason you did. You also give me more maneuvering room than you ever would to Shannon or Frankie."

There was nothing between us yet she wriggled a little in an effort to get even closer. Red was leading up to something. Now was that time.

"My master I simply urge caution with this one. She is in the process of laying herself bare to you in the hopes you will accept her just as my sister did not more than six months ago. Please take your time; you have plenty of that to make the right decision."

I made my promise to Red that evening and we talked for many hours before sleep stole her from me. Our lifestyle was just that... ours. We have no rules but the ones we agree to and lived by them. Some we adjusted as our relationship grew and evolved and others we discarded as outdated. To the strict by-the-book Masters I was, no doubt, looked on as a weak Master. After all, who would accept a slave that lives a thousand miles away for well over half the year?

Yet, what they don't see are the benefits. To someone like Red the glimpse of freedom is all she needed. Her reluctance to return to Hollywood showed me that and the proof was when Red announced that she was finished after this last film. In her mind she was a slave. There is only one person she would ever call Master and we both reaped the benefits of that power exchange.

As the sun made its slow progress up the mountain Red stirred and woke. She shook her head when she realized that I had not slept but remained silent. I broke the seal of our cocoon and, after we showered together, I told Red I was going into work for the morning.

"They will come out soon. Feed them and let them shower together and make sure they bath together. I will be back by one o'clock. So, if any of you need to rest do so. There is a lot of ground to cover when I get back. She has a story to tell and she needs a clear head to tell it."

Red paused and then nodded her head. The fact she didn't say anything was a telling sign so I asked her what the problem was.

"My Master we will all have the advantage over you. We would have rested while you have not slept all night. May I make a suggestion?"

I nodded watching her closely.

"I know what time you will return. They do not. Allow us to take Samantha to Doctor Kellerman for a checkup and tests. It will give you the rest you need and she can tell her tale to a rested Master."

My smile gave me away. The nod as I left simply confirmed it. Once I hugged Red I left for work still trying to get a handle on what may be going on in Samantha's head. Frankie came into the office at half past ten. I looked up but I couldn't get a word in. Frankie started in as soon as the door was shut.

"Boy, can that girl talk up a storm. Well, I finally managed to get the smell of her pee off of me and it was a good idea to shower first. The bath was just heaven."

Frankie finally stopped talking long enough to look over to me as she sat down.

"What? You didn't expect your PA to go missing when the owner of the company is in, do you? When the owner is in so is the PA. Plus, I figured out from Samantha the hole she found that led to our discovery. I'm now in the process of filling that hole in and our lives can, once again, be ours."

I just shrugged my shoulders which annoyed her. She was in a talking mood and nothing was going to stop that short of a ball gag so I let her.

"My sister had already phoned for an appointment with Doctor Kellerman."

As she said that she looked at her watch. Nodded once and looked at me again.

"They should be leaving in about an hour. Her lover in collage was called Arnold Hamilton III and, from what she told me, a real piece of work. Her father got involved when she couldn't explain away the broken arm he gave her for not sucking his dick after he had just pulled it out of her ass."

I saw my opening and I just couldn't resist it.

"That's an idea. I think I will try that on you tonight."

Her whole conversation came to an abrupt halt. Frankie's mouth was still open and her eyes let me know she was in total shock. Try as I might I couldn't keep a straight face and the stomping out of the office on the pretext of getting us both a coffee left me sitting there trying not to howl with laughter.

By the time Frankie returned I was putting the finishing touches to the itinerary for our next trip. I heard her put the tray down and scribble a few notes as we bounced ideas off of each other for the next hour. Mrs. Gillins stopped by and sat in Frankie's seat looking at the wall we had taken over as our organizer. What was once just a plain wall now had bits of paper, post notes and news paper articles taped to it. She studied the wall for half an hour and then left shaking her head telling us it was the strangest wall paper she had ever seen.

The phone ringing made us look at the time and then each other. It reminded us that it was time to head for home. I was the closest to it so I answered it.

"I'm going to have to drop by and test the water over at your place Jack."

"Oh. Hi, Doc. Why would you want to do that?"

"This never ending stream of women coming into your life... It has got to be something in the water."

"Not really Doc. I put it down to my stunningly good looks."

Frankie could hear him laugh clear across the other side of the office smiled and then winked at me. It took a moment for Doc Kellerman to compose himself before he got down to business.

"It was good to see Red again. I checked her out while she was here. I figured I may not get another chance until the film she's working on is over."

"Any surprises?"

"Not really Jack. She keeps herself in good shape doing her job in Hollywood."

The Doc paused trying to work out how best to say what was on his mind.

"Jack. Red has told me she plans to have her Norplant taken out in six months."

"Yes I know about it Doc. I will be with her when she goes to have it taken out."

The relief in his voice could be heard over the phone.

"Would you like me to research another form of birth control for her?"

"No need Doc. Can you put her back on the pill for awhile?"

It was plain to see the real question he wanted to ask. But he has always been a patient man and would be willing to wait however long for an answer.

"So how did the check up and the STD test go for Samantha?"

"Medically she's fit. As you will know, I have to run the rest of the tests so you will have to wait for the results, as usual. I will send you both updates when I get them. I touched on birth control with Samantha and she told me she isn't on any. So, you two really need to have a talk and get back to me on that. She has another appointment in three weeks. She says that it's in sync with your schedule so I assume your both ok with that."

Something didn't fit right with what he had just said. He said, "Yes," when I asked him if she actually said three weeks was fine with both of us. I moved it to three weeks and a day. The Doc laughed and said he would change it. He also understood why I needed to do so but I shouldn't play party games with his surgery. We wished each other a good day and still smiling I put the phone down.

"All is well?"

"Yes, she is fine. She does need a few lessons in compartmentalizing and assumption is very high on her list it seems. I suppose she still struggles with giving over her life but we can sort that out between us. Did you know she had no birth control?"

Frankie nodded before replying, "Yes she mentioned it in the barn last night. You need to ask her the last time she had sex of any kind."

I suppose it was consistent with what the doc said. After all, if you're not having sex why bother with birth control. But that would be a topic for later and we needed to head back home.

*******

Once we were home I sent both the girls out on their run while I spoke to Samantha. We sat at the kitchen table with our drinks for our conversation.

"You understand your world will turn upside down now?"

She nodded, "Yes I know, but I have been careful and done my research. I fucked up at collage and my father had to rescue me. I let a sadistic bastard run my life and while I was convalescing with a broken arm I realized then that I had to take great care the next time."

"That was some years ago. Why has it taken you this long?"

"I never found him... I mean you. Once I give I give freely. But I'm not stupid. My father has had me watched for many years waiting to see if I will return to this lifestyle. Remember, I'm going to run the company someday and in his eyes a submissive in charge is a weakness to his company."

I snorted a laugh. She seemed to want me to explain myself, I chose not to.

"Exactly what do you want Samantha?"

The pause as she worked out what to say was punctuated by the girls coming in and heading for the shower. I told them both to collar up and tee shirts and shorts. Both stopped dead in there tracks for a moment looked at us both and then finally leaving for the shower.

"You don't have to do that you know. I have seen naked women before."

I waited. She had not answered my question and I didn't feel the need to explain my actions. Eventually she spoke.

"My job keeps me on the road for many months. I actually like my job but other than my parents' house I don't live anywhere else. I could never see the point of getting an apartment when all I'm doing is paying for it and not living in it. So, in a sense I'm asking for what you allow Red."

Many things became clearer then. She had done her research that was for sure.

"And what do I get in return?"

Her answer was very quick in coming, "Me."

Even as she said that one word I didn't hear it. I was to busy cussing myself for my own stupidity. Frankie told me but I didn't listen. That coupled with what Samantha had told me this evening I now realized just what it felt like to be Mitchell Harper's puppet. As I stood, both the girls were coming out of there room. I told Frankie to go back and get dressed and then turned my attention to Red.

"I'm taking Frankie with me. I want you to stay and keep Samantha company. Keep her away from every phone in the place and especially her cell."

Both nodded and split up to do as I asked. I made a few phone calls of my own while I waited. It took me eight calls to find what I was looking for and once I had both Frankie and I were out the door and heading east. It took me until we pulled into the motel car park some twenty miles from my place to explain everything I suspected. Frankie got out and spent a few minutes charming the guy at reception before he gave her the information we needed.

Two minutes after that I was knocking on the door to room 217. Mitchell Harper answered a few second later. He took one look opened the door and let us both in. I nodded to a chair and Frankie sat and watched Mitch as he went to the bar and helped himself. Once he had emptied the contents down his throat he spoke.

"I had it in the back of my mind that you would figure it out Jack. I was hoping you would take it all at face value and we would never have this discussion. It's good to finally meet you Francine."

Frankie just smiled and nodded at him never once taking her eyes off of him.

"Would you care to explain?"

Mitchell Harper nodded and then put his drinks glass down.

"First off Jack I want you to know that I love my Family. They are all a constant joy to me and the only reason I'm still alive. It was my wife Peggy Sue that noticed it first and then brought it to my attention. Samantha wasn't like the rest of the children which was highlighted in college when that scumbag broke my little girls arm. Peggy Sue is smarter than me Jack. She sat me down and explained to me what Samantha was. I had never heard of a submissive Jack."

At first Mitchell Harper took it as an insult to his manhood that his own flesh and blood was so weak. Yet his daughter was the same person who could walk into a room and grown men would head for the exit or suddenly think of a very important reason why they needed to be the other side of the building at that moment. Almost every week he would go home and tell his wife about Samantha. How people were actually afraid of her? This submissive thing must have been just a phase in her life.

"I told Peggy Sue for a submissive Sam could sure scare the crap out of a room full of some of the most powerful men in my organization. I've watched her tear into directors with multi million dollar budgets before Jack, she was her fathers daughter and no doormat that was for sure."

But Peggy Sue warned him that unless she found the right man to be her Master he couldn't hand her the company. The stresses would destroy her. The stress of knowing all this and not being able to sit down with his own daughter so that they could talk about it was also started to tell on Mitch but then one of my programs came to his attention and that's when fate lent a hand.

"As a policy I get some of the people that get close to me or my family checked out. You came into that bracket Jack and that's when I found out about you and what you are. I gave your file to Peggy Sue and once she read it she urged me to talk to you. I couldn't do it Jack. My pride was a barrier between us. I couldn't let you have my little girl knowing what people like you do to women."

What Mitch Harper had said so far had answered one other question. His wife runs the house.

"Your wife gave you an ultimatum didn't she?"

Mitch nodded in surprise. The fact that I knew this intrigued him.

"Yes, she did about a year ago. Samantha had started to change in small subtle ways that only Peggy Sue noticed because she was looking out for them. Even though I had tried to introduce her to suitable men she rejected them out of hand as weak or arrogant. She would disappear for days at a time and not tell either of us where she had gone. We knew we had no right to ask. She was a grown woman but my wife said I had to do something or we could lose her for good."

"So your wife sent you to me?"

Mitch shook his head and said that her ultimatum came two days before he had heard about Shannon's death. It seems while I was dealing with the funeral Marlon had to go to Harper Industries head office to deal with a problem. This raised Mitch's interest and he found out about Shannon.

"I would stick my hand up and admit I know so little of your lifestyle Jack. But I know a man in pain when I see one. I was at her funeral Jack. I stayed out of the way and watched you in your grief. That's when I knew even though I didn't want to ever admit it out loud to anyone but Peggy Sue but that's when I knew."

That's when he looked towards Frankie, who was just doing as I had asked her, she was to sit and watch Mitchell Harper.

"Then enter stage left Francine McManus and I watched you all even closer. Could a man hurt his own niece? Could a man leave her black and blue and put her in hospital? Or, would he look out for her and treat her with the respect I would want him to treat my little girl?"

Her face paled slightly. This we hadn't discussed even though I suspected it would happen. It was also why I brought Frankie with me rather than Red. Mitch Harper asked her point blank if she was my slave. For such a long time she looked at him and then looked towards me. I nodded, allowing her to answer.

"If my Master leaves me black and blue it's because I asked him to. Each bruise is earned. It is mine and I will cherish it for as long as it stays with me. If you're asking me if he is a sadist then, no, he is not. If you're asking me if Samantha will be manipulated by him then, no, she will not be. We are all tested on a daily basis because we wish it that way. Every goal I achieve pleases him and in turn pleases me."

Mitch walked to the bar and got himself another drink and slowly recounted the time I had phoned him with the pictures of Charles manhandling Frankie. He was at home when I phoned. As the pictures came on the screen Peggy Sue was by his side. Both of them decided right then to send Samantha. The additional security team was there to bring Charles back. Samantha was told to clean up the mess he had left behind and stay for the rest of the seminar.

"My wife told me to put you both in the same area and let nature take its course. I had hopes, Jack. I just didn't ever want you to think it was my idea. This is Samantha's dream and I can't stand in her way. If I do I'm not sure what will happen to her and just imagining what can happen down that road give me the creeps."

Something was still bugging me so I asked Mitch.

"Those extra two days. What were they for specifically?"

It was Mitch's turn to smile, the first time he had all evening.

"Shall we say Peggy Sue maneuvered Samantha into asking me to extend your visit for another two days? It was going to be my wife's way of finding out about Francine and to get her own impression about you. Samantha was going to use the time to form a bond with you both outside of work. She told her mom that she was so nervous around you at the seminar that she may have blown it."

"So why are you here now?"

"Because she is Mitchell Harper's daughter and if you reject her request for the same status you give Red then I wanted to be close enough at hand to pick up the pieces. In two years time she will take the reins of the company, Jack. That's practically a full time job. I understand her need now just as I know you're the man that can give her both the space to run my company and fulfill that need to be a slave. There just isn't that many Masters out there with the willingness to allow her to be that powerful and just as submissive."

We stared at each other. Mitch had said all he had to say and I knew all I needed to know. Turning to Frankie I nodded and she stood and headed for the door. I waited until she had left before I turned to Mitch one final time.

"I'm taking all three girls out tomorrow from ten in the morning until four in the afternoon. We are going on a picnic. Remove every listening device and camera you have in and around my cabin by that time because I will have the place professionally swept the day after. My place is off limits to all that aren't invited there."

I left Mitchell Harper by the door to his room with his jaw open staring at me in amazement. Frankie drove us back home. The urge to ask her opinion was close to overwhelming but we both knew that Red had to be in on this. It was also time for just a little payback for Mitchell Harper using me like he had.

*******

When we arrived back home both girl rose from their chairs on the porch greeting us. Since this was going to be a group decision I held it at the kitchen table. All eyes were focused on Samantha; she knew this was going to be the only chance she had to argue her case collectively. Part of me was interested at her sales pitch. In a sense she was not only selling Samantha Harper the troubleshooter for Harper industries but, more important to those around the table at that moment, Samantha the person and the slave. It was those two parts that all the three of us were truly interested in.

"Tomorrow starts a new day but we have yet to get through this one so I'm going to ask you one last time. What do you want?"

Both girls watched Samantha and she tried to sink deeper into her chair.

"I know myself. I'm barely hanging on now. I'm a submissive and have been one since the day I was able to figure it out in my head but that doesn't make me anyone's fuck piece."

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers