Frankie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha vigorously shook her head.

"Sorry, no. I have to prove it to you. Not my sisters. They already understand and give me there blessing. It's you I have to prove this to."

Both of us caught the movement of Frankie approaching the door. She told us that our food was ready. I nodded. She smiled and left. Samantha quickly got out of the hot tub and held a towel out for me. I still saw no reason not to show her she still had one heck of an up hill climb ahead of her so I shook my head and said that guests go first. She winced at my comment but wrapped the towel around herself anyway.

By the time I had got to the kitchen all three girls were waiting. The dress code of t-shirts and shorts still applied since I hadn't changed it. Frankie asked for permission to go into town with Red to watch a film at the cinema. Even as I agreed to this both she and Red couldn't stop smiling. It was plain to see what they were doing. So, I just told them that I'm not getting saddled with all the cleaning up so they could go after that was done.

I have never seen a meal eaten and everything cleaned away in such a record time. Both the girls cleaned up, changed, kissed us and were out of the cabin within half an hour. That must be some film they were going to. I told Samantha to go and sit in the day room. I went and found something I had put away when Shannon had died.

The ribbon was an inch wide and had a silver S in the middle of the ribbon, clasps at each end to secure around a persons neck. Samantha was wide eyed when I placed it on the coffee table and pointed to it before saying.

"If that is what you want then you have to convince me. Your attitude at the pond showed that you are not ready for this. I don't deny it is within you but, Samantha, the company troubleshooter overrides that submissive and that's a conflict I cannot see changing."

Samantha was growing more anxious.

"Then take me into the play room and beat it out of me."

If I have ever had a more tempting offer I really couldn't remember when but we both knew it would be pointless.

"Samantha, it's not your body that needs to change, it's your mind. You tell me you wish for the status I give Red and you gave her good answers when she asked you if you could really handle that status but I still wonder if it's all just words."

She shook her head and paused while she collected her thoughts. Her eyes never leaving the collar within her reach. I could see her struggling to keep from reaching out and touching it. I smiled as I watched her place her hands under her thighs.

"When I went to collage it opened up a whole new world to me. I had the freedom to explore my true self but I gave my submissiveness to the wrong person. He was good for me in the beginning but instead of us growing into our relationship together he listened to the wrong people and read some strange shit on the internet about what he was expected to be like as a Master. The idiot believed it all and I came out looking like I should have Slave tattooed onto my forehead."

"I tried to tell him that we should be doing this together and not listen to others. We needed to find our own limits and build trust between us. He refused point blank. He was the Master and what he said goes even though he was about as experienced as I was. My grades started to slip because he was putting so much pressure on me to do stuff I wasn't ready for."

Even as I listened to her it felt like I was once again listening to Frankie and what Randy had done to her.

"His dominance got to the point where he wouldn't listen to me anymore. To him I was the slave and he was the master there was no further discussion on the matter. He had become power mad and I started to become frightened of him."

Her eyes took on that far away look as she recounted her father's phone call. He was concerned about her grades slipping. It was the first time she had ever lied to him. It was then that Mitchell Harper decided to keep a very close eye on his daughter. Within a month the idiot boyfriend broke her arm in a fit of anger. Mitch hired a female private detective to sit with her all through her time in the hospital. The boyfriend didn't know what to do when faced with a woman licensed to carry a gun.

By the time Samantha was released her father had his own people waiting to take her home to convalesce. Her boyfriend had dropped out when she returned to college. But the damage was done and out of the flames of that relationship the hardened Samantha grew. Mitch Harper took advantage of that and started grooming her to take over when he retired.

"I'm not telling you all this to try and get you to change your mind but I do need you to have all the facts."

All I did was nod my head. Even what she had said so far had raised some questions.

"Did Samantha the submissive try to come to the fore after collage?"

"I'm sure it did. There where odd dreams and some were really graphic. But I was busy with Harper Industries at the time so I forced them to the back of my mind."

There was something missing in her statement so I asked, "Until when?"

"One year, five months and sixteen days ago."

Even as that information tumbled from her lips, my mind had already attached its own importance to them.

"The day Shannon died in childbirth."

"Yes, when I found out I saw it as an opportunity to take over your company. A man in grief and as much money as you have would withdraw into himself and the company would falter. My father asked me to look into acquiring it since we already run some of your systems and they worked very well."

No sooner had she stopped talking than she climbed onto my lap placing her arms around my neck. She looked deeply into my eyes.

"I sense you're getting angry and you have every right to be. But you asked me a question and I'm trying to be as honest with you as I can. From the day I started looking into your background I could no longer ignore Samantha-the-submissive anymore. I wanted the lifestyle you had with Shannon and with Red. The more information I gathered the more it became self-feeding. I thought I hid it very well but my mother has a wavelength thing going on and none of us can hide anything from her."

"I had been home reading up on some reports. I must have read the same page six times and even now I can't even tell you what it said. Mom noticed I was distracted and asked if I was ok. I told her yes but I had a headache and was going to bed. She watched me leave and said nothing."

"I had one very bad night. The nightmares had gotten worse. When I woke mom was sat in the corner of the room in tears. That's when it all came out; neither of us left that room all morning. Even she told me I can't go on like this. She told me to leave Daddy to her but it was left to me to make the final decision. She urged me to approach you about all of this."

Her tears were streaking down her face for some time. She wasn't crying but the emotions of telling me this much was showing on her. One time she tried to use her hand to wipe her tears away. I slapped it away and she accepted the gesture for what it was.

"I must say for a first interview it was rather sloppy."

The giggle came quickly so I knew I caught her unguarded.

"You think?"

She paused to look at me once again. I noticed something had changed within her. Her arms came around me and she kissed me on the lips. It was an expectant kiss that was both tender and full of hope for more. She tasted nice and the kiss I gave her lasted longer than I expected it to.

"You have to remember my reputation precedes me long before I walk through the door. Yet you were totally unfazed by it. You didn't disrespect me or look down on me in anyway. So you tell me how was I supposed to come up to you and ask you to allow me to be your slave? Even on the plane down to the seminar I was at a loss. Mom wasn't any help either. She told me to follow my heart and be honest with you at all costs."

I nodded my head before replying. "Sound advice."

"Are you still testing Francine?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You have already told me that beating me will be a waste of time so test me."

"No."

Something was pulling at my thoughts and the more we talked the further away that chink of light seemed to move. Samantha opened her mouth and I held up my hand to stop her from talking. I needed to think back over all our conversations. I also needed Samantha away from me. Her being naked and wrapped around me is definitely a distraction.

"Kneel."

"What?"

"I said kneel."

Instantly she was on the floor beside me. The confusion she was trying desperately to hide was plain to see. Her head followed me and as I stood and paced. I worked backwards over our conversation of that evening. Suddenly I stopped and looked at her and I knew.

End of Chapter four.