Frankie's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers

"After work tomorrow, we will be here for a couple of hours and then I'm taking you out to dinner. That is your punishment, to be stuck with me while we eat."

The moistness in her right eye allowed a small tear to slowly descend, down her cheek. The smile that grew on her lips never allowed another to follow. We kissed once more before I let Samantha get up and we walked to the dining table, a towel already on the seat that Samantha would occupy. The conversation was easy and fun. Red stood at one point so we could all see her skin grafts.

It was also over the course of that evening that she was open to us all over what happened that afternoon at the studio. I suppose she was waiting to come to terms with it herself and be able to tell us all, at the same time. Even I understood that to tell as much as she had, must have taken a great deal out of her. It's also, why I had no compunction to push her for details.

Mathew Bowden knew everything because he had to, so his team could fight Red's case. The emotional and mental withdrawal that followed caused me some concern. That day was still raw to Red and had been for some time. Other than wanting to know why she had not agreed to meet with Caroline Atkins, I had not broached the subject. Red called them her battle scars. We all picked up, on the double meaning she had attached to that comment.

Red had been assigned to Caroline Atkins by the studio as her personal fitness trainer. They grew close and at the completion of the first film, Caroline had asked Red if she was willing to stay on for the second film. Although uncertain as to why, she felt that her decision would make up Caroline's mind whether to sign up or not. Since the conversation we had with Red was positive, they both signed up that same day and that bond of friendship grew between them.

The day of the accident, they both went over the stunt with the stunt coordinator several times until both knew it by heart. With the word 'action' still ringing in everyone's ears, Caroline performed every action with perfection, right up until the very last stunt. That's when Red knew that Caroline was three paces behind where she was supposed to be at that moment.

Regrettably, no one could see that, other than someone in the position that Red was standing. With the final stunt about to go off she could not afford the time to scream at either Caroline or the stunt coordinator, instead opting for what we knew happened next.

In covering Caroline and pulling her away from her intended path and fatal end, Red caught the beginning of the last stunt across the top half of her back, before she could force both herself and her charge to the ground and safety. It was plain to see both girls wanted to know more. We still respected Red's need to mentally, place their questions behind her. She answered them as best she could and finally drawing a tight line under us ever asking again.

I slept with Red that night, curled up onto a ball and silently crying to herself and allowing me to see that child within her again. Although she knew her sisters understood, to Red this was submission on a deeper level for her. This was showing something that she still felt difficult to both show and, for her sisters to understand. It was well into the night before she came up for air and hugged me tightly to her before the dam burst for the final time. I'm sure the girls heard everything and I freely admit to not being sure if it was their training or respect for Red's privacy and vulnerability that kept them away.

*******

Samantha went all business suit on us when we got the office. Marlon did the presentation and like Rebecca before her, Samantha took loads of notes, even though she knew she would get a summery afterwards. We set up a conference call with her father and for the next hour went into detail of two of the projects that his company wished us to concentrate on. Between Marlon and I, we set a tentative target time and allowed ourselves a light margin for error.

Mitch Harper was no fool and set out financial restrictions if we defaulted on our agreed timescale. Samantha produced a contract from her briefcase and once again I signed my life away thinking that I really did need to get Frankie and myself back on the road again real soon.

"That's all for now Jack. Sam, enjoy your holiday and I will see you in a week. Take care, baby girl."

"Thank you daddy, see you all in a week."

Even as the picture went blank, she was still Samantha the hard nose asking Frankie for a UPS envelope so she could send the contracts onward as soon as she could. The envelope would go with the others, down to security later that day ready for pick-up. She then followed Marlon down to his lab and I never saw either of them for the rest of the day. By the time she appeared at my office, Frankie and I had our coats on and were heading down the corridor. Samantha walked on past her own car and piled into the back of mine, before I realized what she had done.

Frankie did her usual and spoke of inconsequential things, sometimes bringing Samantha into the conversation and sometimes it was Samantha that started one. Both girls stripped as they entered the cabin. Red already had a light meal ready for us, so all three of us showered together and joined her as she placed everything on the table. I got to the table via the play room.

"Frankie, remove your collar."

Instantly she knelt and removed her collar placing it on her lap for now as I put the leather collar on her and snapped it shut. Her hand came up, her own collar in full view; I took it and placed it next to the lamp in the day room. Samantha watched but said nothing.

"State to your sisters why you are being punished."

"I am to be punished for being foolish and allowing my ability to read people, to seep into our lives. It is wrong to allow this ability to interfere with our lives. I should be punished, to remind me to speak to my sisters rather than seek that information from their heads."

I nodded my head.

"Good, now tell me who is to punish you?"

"My sister shall punish me, it was her, I foolishly used my ability on and in doing so, invaded her thoughts and angered her so I could find answers to questions rather than ask her."

This time I turned my attention to Red.

"You are to punish this slave as you see fit, until Samantha and I return later this evening. Should you wish to use anything outside of the play room, you have my permission to do so."

Frankie felt the leash attach itself to her leather collar a second before she heard Red say "Yes Master."

We all watched Frankie shudder in anticipation. We ate our meal at the table, Frankie ate hers on the floor in front of us. Samantha came out of the spare room in a cocktail dress and looked like a million dollars. I came out in a suit and looked like I may have to rethink my wardrobe real soon. That girl looked hot.

Opera then dinner was the order of the evening. Samantha got all the looks, I got a glowing companion for the evening, although it was clear she wanted more information on what was going on, back at the cabin. All I did was remind her that we were out for the evening and that was all she needed to think about. She nodded her head, but it was clear to both of us that this was new to her. I explained that we would talk about it on the way home, not now. This time that thousand-watt smile resurfaced and lit up the room once again.

I asked to see the chef and thanked him for a great meal. Samantha, not to be outdone leaned over and kissed his sweaty cheek. I have never seen this man blush so much since I started coming here. The journey home was a little tense when I explained what Frankie had done at Reds bedside. Samantha never asked anything after that, just sat hugging my arm as we drove back home. She dozed for a while, the travel and what happened the night before were finally catching up to her.

Just as the car pulled up outside the cabin her eyes instantly opened. I held the door open for her and smiled to myself at how she already looked like she wanted to rush into the cabin and see what Red had done to Frankie. We found them; Frankie was in the hot tub while Red sat on the edge with her feet in the tub a glass of something clear in both of their hands.

"Fucking doctor told me I can't use the hot tub in case my skin fell off, so I'm making her sit there and suffer instead."

All three girls burst out laughing. Frankie got out and I wrapped her in a towel before she once again knelt on the cabin floor. The leather collar came off and I put hers back on her. The four welts across her ass did not escape anyone's notice. I equated them to the four words she would have used when she delivered them. Don't do it again.

With the weekend now upon us, all four of us ended up at the lake the next day. Although the duty of placing lotion on all three fell to me, it was a valiant effort on my part to make sure every piece of skin was covered in the stuff, several times. Frankie and Samantha took up positions on the float while Red stayed with me.

"If I suddenly start having a hairy back, I need you to tell me so you can book me in to get it lasered, promise me this please."

Her comment made me laugh so much, the girls sunbathing out on the float looked up to see if I wanted them to return.

We all took Red back to the clinic after our weekend together. Niamh was waiting on our arrival. I kept away from her and the girls seemed to act cold around her as well. With a hug and a goodbye, we left both sisters to talk although even I couldn't see that lasting long. Dr. Kellerman was already getting Red wired into everything. A full spectrum of tests were already being written onto her notes. If everything was favorable then the trips away from the clinic would increase.

*******

Red was so close to closure now. That chapter in her life was almost over and she had so far survived. The action, being dealt with by Mathew was next, they talked on the phone almost daily and although Red kept me up to date, it was clear all Red wanted was for this all to go away. She most definitely wanted her life back. The second film was due to be released shortly and the studio, in their arrogance had even invited Red to the première. She waited until we got home before she came storming into my den and griped, "I CANNOT believe those bastards!"

She tossed the letter she received onto my desk. I scanned over the invitation the studio sent for the premier of the sequel that Red was working on when the accident had happened.

"Okay, Red calm down. This will just give Mathew ammunition for his negotiations. We'll call him up and have him take over from here."

"When will this thing end? How long has it been since this started? I just want this over with so I can leave that hell-hole once and for all! I'm tired of me, my company and my ... our future, being put on hold, while those assholes dick around."

I quipped, "Is this what you're like when you're out of my sight? I may have to send Frankie to you to monitor you better."

She crossed her arms and pouted but I could see she was trying hard not to smile.

"You're actually pouting? What are you, ten?"

"Oh, stop it. Can't I feel sorry for myself for half an hour?"

"No, absolutely not. You've got five minutes to get your shit together, then we're going to talk to Mathew. Do me a favor and call your sisters in here."

I started dialing the phone as Red got the other two girls.

I said when the receptionist answered the phone, "Is Mr. Bowden available? This is ..."

The receptionist responded before I could continue, "Of course, Mr. McManus. I'll patch you right through."

"Mr. McManus, how are you today?"

My initial words faded when all three girls appeared at the door.

"Mathew, hold one second. I'm putting you on speaker phone. I have Red, Samantha and Francine here with me. I'm good Mathew. Please call me Jack. Your office knows my voice? I must call back WAY too often."

We all laughed and I suppose it was true, between Red and I, we seemed to talk a lot with his firm and gather updates as to time scales and updates of Red's medical status and her needs as they occured.

"Anyway, the reason we called is that the studio had sent an invitation to Red, requesting her to attend the premier of that movie. She's quite upset about the whole thing. Can you also give us any news on the progress of the negotiations?"

We could hear Mathew blow out a breath, "They are still stalling. They're hoping that they can weaken our position by stalling. They want us to get desperate enough to settle for a lot less than you deserve, Red. I know it's hard, but stick this out a little longer. This mistake they just made will help a lot."

Both the girls and I sat and watched Red as she sat and stewed, this wasn't what she wanted to hear.

"Okay, please fax us a copy of the letter then release custody of the letter to the local branch of our office. We'll send a formal letter of complaint to their lawyers. We'll let them know that this little stunt will cost them and, also, use this letter as a catalyst to force their hand to close this whole business out."

"Thanks Mathew. I'll get that faxed to you in a few minutes and courier the letter over ASAP."

I hung up.

Sam turned to Red, "Have you thought about what you're going do now?"

"Other than getting this thing settled and selling the business, no I haven't."

Red looked at me then at Frankie. Frankie smiled and nodded at Red. Red looked down at her folded hands and heaved a big sigh. It was clear she was thinking about it, I think the shudder her body gave before she once again turned to me confirmed ahead of time that it wasn't going to happen.

"My Master we rarely discuss money since we have never needed to, but without the sale of either the business or my apartment how much is this slave worth?"

I unlocked a drawer to one side of my desk and pulled out a file, flipped a couple of pages and looked at the total.

"I have yet to update your account; it's almost a week since I did, so forgive the odd few dollars until I do."

My finger traveled along the list of numbers until I found the one I was looking for.

"Your worth, without the business and apartment included comes to four point seven million dollars. Like I said, give or take a few dollars."

"Holy shit."

I had a smile on my face when I looked towards Frankie, her face was a picture, Samantha's wasn't that far behind.

"Red was a nightmare at college, her finances were in such a mess that I took them over and handed them to my accountant he in turn had split her personal income in half and Red lives on one half while he deals with the other as well as her business account. With investments, the selling of her last company and the profits from this one she has over the last eighteen years only spent a very small percentage of her personal wealth. Add to that she spends nothing when she's here which is as often as she can, means her balance simply keeps growing."

It wasn't difficult to see what all three were thinking. A naked slave doesn't need a clothes allowance and when I did insist on things like fitness clothes, I ended up handing one of them my plastic anyway. It also led Frankie to insist on me doing the same with her wages, I simply shrugged my shoulders and pulled another file out of the same drawer, pulled a sheet out of a file and told her to sign on the bottom. Samantha watched and smiled as Frankie sailed across the room and signed at the bottom of the page without even reading the small print.

*******

I also found out that Red was keeping secrets. She was going out from the clinic from time to time on her own. At first, I was going to raise this with her, until I figured out what she was up to and quickly moved away from confrontation so she could surprise us all. The next time Frankie and I came to pick her up for a long weekend, she directed us towards another part of town finally parking us at the front of a building. Frankie was still confused until she noticed the sign above the door.

'Connell's Fitness and Gym'. She took a picture with her phone and forwarded it to Samantha. Samantha called Red directly and screamed congratulation over the phone. Both girls wanted membership immediately, if not sooner. Red explained that her membership was already on its way to her as she stuck her hand into her pocket and pulled out Frankie's. We got the tour of the gym and fitness studio and were introduced to Anthony. My first thought, as I looked at him was 'steroids' and then I recognized the name.

Anthony (don't call me Tony) was one of Reds employees back in Hollywood. He obviously didn't wish to be part of any new company when Red sold it and her apartment. Anthony was built as if he needed to twist sideways before going through a door. It was also wise never to assume anything about him. He was Reds right hand, back in Hollywood and a list of qualifications longer than his arm, meant that you assumed at your peril.

He and five others would work the gym. Reds expertise was the fitness classes. It seems Doc Kellerman still wanted Red to take it easy for another month, so the gym would open on Monday and then the fitness studio would start taking names for classes. The good doctor told me that Red was back in training with a vengeance, apart from a couple of post examinations booked in at three and six months there was little if anything left to do.

The grafts had taken and held becoming living tissue once again and although he had suggested some cosmetic surgery, Red had flatly refused. To her, the scars were from a time in her life that was now the past. Although she chose not to return to it, she was plainly reluctant to erase all reminders of it.

Her sight was now set on the fitness center business. Mathew Bowden and his people were left to talk to the studio. At the moment, it all looked like it was finally coming together. Then the opening of the fitness classes happened.

Both the girls had gone to the opening. I had stayed at the office to catch up on some work. My phone rang and a terrified Frankie screamed into the phone that she needed help. I heard Red in the background screaming and cursing up a storm. I made it to the studio in half the time it was supposed to take and I was just grateful the police in our town were busy somewhere else. Anthony stood to one side of the door and I almost ran through it.

Red was beyond help, poor Frankie held her down but only just, and that was with the aid of one of the other fitness instructors, who looked as terrified as Frankie did. I tossed my phone to Frankie, grabbed Red and held her screaming form in my arms as I told Frankie to get Doctor Kellerman. Between her screams, her punches and kicking, all I could do was hold her. Her own years of submissive training counted for nothing as I held her tight to me and waited for the good Doctor.

He looked just as shocked by Reds appearance as everyone else that evening. He immediately sedated her and between us, got her back to the clinic. The nurse strapped her to the bed. My first thought was to object, the bruises over my face and body meant I would have been stupid to do so. It took close to an hour to get the story out of Frankie. With Doctor Kellerman's help, we slowly coaxed it out of her.

They had got to the fitness center early, even though all the groundwork was completed. They drank water to hydrate and twenty-five students came in. Red was twenty minutes into her fitness program when she spotted something and screamed at the woman in the front row. The woman ran out, but the damage had already been done. Red dismissed the class and left, by the time Frankie had her stuff together, her downward spiral continued. She kept pacing the room wouldn't settle or talk to Frankie.

markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers