Frankie's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers

I smiled and that pissed her off even more.

"Well..." I said and stopped just as quickly.

Once again I stood and walked across the room passing between the girls as I did so and whispered one word as I did, then sat against the far wall watched the door for a moment before looking towards Red.

"I suppose that would be another bet, I know you're good at them since you won the last one."

Her anger got to me faster that her words did.

"You and your fucking bets, what is it with you? You spend ten years fucking with my life and now I have to pay to get out of this shit hole. Well I've had enough. Just tell me what I have to do and LET ME GO."

I thought it may take longer, my heart wanted to believe that Red was in there fighting along with the girls and I. She kept slipping up; the chain around her neck was Hollywood holding her back, the fact that she couldn't name both girls showed me her damaged mind looked on each of them as Caroline Atkins and Karen Wilson. Those last words that left her lips, gave away her biggest clue. I had known Red for nearly twenty years, and she had been in Hollywood for the last ten of those.

Now was perhaps the point of no return. I knew Red better than anyone, even with her mind in such turmoil, I had to hope and pray that I knew her well enough to know what she would do next. We needed to distract Red and we needed to do it now. Frankie walked towards one side of the door and Samantha followed and stood the other side. I took that distraction of Red watching them, to look at one of the cameras and nodded my head as I stood.

Red pushed herself tighter to the wall and turned her gaze back to me, she didn't hear the click of the door because I was already walking towards her.

A woman's voice pierced the silence in the room. "I'm so sorry Red; please find it in your heart to forgive me."

Red's head turned towards the door, a naked Caroline Atkins stood between both the girls. I paused and that was damn near fatal. When we had tracked Caroline down to one of the motels outside town, it was plain to see she was in almost as bad a state as Red was. Once Frankie had gotten her back to the clinic, it took all my persuasive skills to keep Mathew from doing her bodily harm.

I took her to a quiet room and told her all I knew and a great deal of what I suspected. Red had asked if she could take a female lover to tide her over the last year of Hollywood. I agreed and my only condition was that I never knew her name. Looking at Caroline as we talked, I did know now. She agreed to help us and even though I told her we would all be naked, she had agreed that she would enter the room in a swim suit. Somewhere along the line, she had lost even that.

The second it took for me to realize she was naked was the second Red took to launch herself across the room and try to attack Caroline. Our paths met in the middle of the room and I pinned her to the floor, both the girls knelt and for some reason Caroline followed suit.

"You fucking back-stabbing bitch. You're a Judas, you hear me Caroline, YOU'RE A FUCKING JUDAS."

"Yes. I could lie, but there seems little point, the pressure the studio and my management team placed me under to do that interview was enormous. It wasn't until I had done it, I realized the extent of the damage I had done. I see them like you do now. I just hope I didn't loose my best friend, before I finally saw them for what they are."

Red still pulled and twisted, but the venom had gone from her as she listened to Caroline. I needed to gamble now and nodded to Frankie. She quickly stood and disappeared outside, coming back with a small bag. Although Caroline stayed where she was, Samantha joined Frankie by Red. Caroline was still talking and although I heard a word or two, I needed to concentrate on my girls and not the tentative peace that was growing between them.

Frankie pulled two bottles of massage oil from the bag and tossed one to Samantha; both girls must have poured a good third of a bottle over Red's body and had already started to massage it into her before she realized what her sisters were doing. The first moan that escaped her gave her away, when I looked back, Samantha had half her hand buried into Reds, pussy. The wriggling stopped, well the wriggling against me holding her down had stopped, her hips had already started to rise to allow Samantha better access, it was then I knew I had my Red back.

The therapy was still going to happen, but the girls had brought our Red back. I released Red and stood. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled that cute smile of hers. The flush of her cheeks grew and she held out a hand toward me, causing me to kneel by her side. Frankie moved closer and her oiled hands surrounded one of Reds breasts, the moan was longer this time. Her hand went behind my neck and pulled me closer and we kissed, the kiss would have been longer but her hips arched and another moan passed between us. Samantha must been doing a great job back there.

"I should have talked to you about all this, I'm sorry. Please help me get my life back, please hold me as often as you can and forgive the insults this slave gave you. I love you so much and each insult hurt me so, yet I couldn't stop, my pain wouldn't let me."

Even as those words came to me, I had to pull air into my lungs to hold my own emotions in check. I smiled and we kissed once more, before I stood to fully see the sight in front of me. Red's legs were wide, Samantha was between them. The fingers of her hand now finding her sisters pleasure spot. Frankie was both kneading and pulling hard on her sisters nipples, forcing both pleasure and massage oils into them.

Red had closed her eyes once again, her hips trembled and her orgasm was fast approaching. It was time for me to leave.

I knelt by Caroline. "What you did took courage; you have a choice, join them or leave with me."

As she looked at me, her eyes gave her away and I smiled. I'm sure none of the girls noticed I was gone. I joined Mathew and Joseph next door.

"Pencil dick huh, I may have to check my notes regarding your last physical and see if I need glasses."

I blushed. "I need you to turn the cameras off now Joseph. Red won't do any harm now and I think they could all do with some privacy. She will still need help and I'll accept your recommendations on that, but Red is back. Now, it's a case of keeping her here."

This time I looked towards Mathew.

"I believe all this comes under client confidentiality. Red is mine, Mathew. Don't get attached to her, she is your client. Do the best for her and go after the studio and Red will thank you, when you can finally sever the last links she has with Hollywood. I like you Mathew, but you're becoming too attached to my slave and I won't allow you to interfere on a personal level. Do I make myself clear?"

Joseph looked towards Mathew. It looked for a moment, as if he was going to protest, instead he nodded his head.

"One more thing Mathew, you will assign one of your assistants to Red. If asked, you will tell people that your attention is on dealing with the studio and your assistant will deal with any communication with Red. The daily conversations with you will cease, if you don't stop them, I will order my slave to stop them. She is mine, Mathew and has been since college. If you want to take her away, then go into that room now and take her."

Mathew looked at the screen in front of Joseph. The conversation happened so fast and his own attention held that the good doctor hadn't got around to switching the camera off yet. The heap of arms and legs as all four women were attached to parts of each other looked like a human form of a 3D jigsaw puzzle. Joseph noticed and switched the camera off, the screen wet dark and he returned his attention to Mathew.

For a moment, Mathew continued to stare at the screen. We both watched him nod his head once again. He shook Joseph's hand then stood in front of me.

"You're right and I'm sorry. If I could take her from you and I doubt that very much, where could I take her? I live in the one place she's spending so much time trying to run away from. I will assign one of my people to Red. The studio will be releasing the film in two days and my team is almost ready to put our case to the studio. She is going to be a very rich woman when we are done with them."

For some reason Joseph switched the camera back on. Red was in the process of pulling Samantha's legs apart and sliding her own body between them as she set about pussy fucking Samantha. Joseph once again switched the camera off.

The good doctor's voice pushed Mathew and I apart and nailed Mathew forever out of Reds life. "Judging by that, I'd say she already is the richest woman on this planet wouldn't you? What you will give her is monitory compensation for placing her own life in the spotlight, a place she never wanted to be. The studio wants to keep her in the spotlight for the mileage they can get from her to bolster the films success. Fight them Mathew. Bind them to a legal contract that they can't get out of and give her back her anonymity."

*******

We were sitting in Joseph's office when all four clothed woman came in, the cold pizza boxes sat on the table in the corner. Frankie set about re-heating them. I have never seen grown women devour pizza like they were starved animals. The burps and snickers as they looked and laughed at each other simply made Joseph and I shake our heads.

"Caroline, I went back to the hotel and checked you out. Your clothes are in the trunk of my car. You're staying as our guest tonight and I assume you have to be at the opening of the film the day after."

"Thank you. Yes, I'm contracted to be there so I have to attend."

Her cheeks flushed. It was clear she thought Red would react to her statement. Red just smiled and placed her hand over Caroline's in acknowledgement that she had no choice.

"That's settled then, Red you're coming back with us but you know you're back here as soon as Joseph can get you a therapist?"

The pause was longer this time, I think she picked up on my mood.

"Yes, Master."

Caroline quickly turned to Red, her mouth open.

"Red, come here please."

The tears had already started their journey down her cheeks. She stood and slowly walked toward my chair coming to a stop two feet from me. Her eyes locked to my chest. She knew, it was reinforced in her mind and didn't resist when I grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her over Joseph's desk. Holding her in that position I pulled down her tracksuit bottoms and slapped her ass ten times, so hard my hand hurt.

Poor Joseph was stunned by what was happening across his desk. We hadn't talked about it and I had intended to fix this when we got back to the cabin, but Red knew and I had no choice. Still holding her I turned to the other three.

"Frankie, take your sister and our guest home. We will follow shortly."

My command was met with silence, Frankie simply knelt. Samantha followed her lead, still unsure why. Caroline went to say something, but was met by Joseph pulling at her arm and telling her that we needed a moment. No sooner had the door closed than I pulled my pants down and buried my cock into Red pussy. She was still wet from their time in the room so once my cock was lubricated enough I pulled out and pushed it into her ass.

She went to cry out and I slapped her ass once again, instantly she bit down on her lip and lay there as I pounded into her. She clenched her ass once, her body giving her away, that was also met by me slapping her ass even harder this time. She grunted and winced but remained motionless across the table until I had finished. As my cock slid out of her, I pulled her off Joseph's desk and left her on the floor, silently crying to herself.

"Tell them. Tell them now."

End of Chapter eight.

markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers