Fraternization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a soft kiss, almost but not completely closed mouth. My eyes shut as his lips tentatively clung to mine. It lasted for a long breathless minute and I didn't want it to end when he pulled back.

I opened my eyes and this time neither of us flinched when our gaze locked.

"I don't want to fuck this up, Kelly," Mark breathed.

I summoned my courage. "Then don't stop, Mark." Without letting my eyes leaving his, I reached down, undid the straps on my high heeled sandals and slipped my feet from them. I started to unbutton my blouse, but then Mark was kissing me again, one hand on my back and his other hand pushing my fingers aside.

My arms went around his neck and I kissed him for all I was worth. Both his hands were on the buttons of my blouse now. I moaned in satisfaction as the last button was freed and he pushed the blouse over my shoulders. By now I was leaning back against the corner of the couch and Mark, Mark had slipped to his knees as he began to kiss down my throat to the swell of my breasts. He ran his tongue along the top of my bra, halfway on the white lace and halfway on my skin. I was desperately wiggling, getting the straps to fall down my arms far enough that I could pull my arms from them.

I finally succeeded. Somehow, Mark felt the bra loosen, for his fingers curled around the cups and slid them down. I all but cried out when his face buried between my breasts, his hands holding their fullness while his tongue parted them and then swirled over each exposed square inch.

He licked, he sucked, he darted back and forth from one orb to the other. His lips caught my nipple and squeezed it with a gentle pressure that made me fight to get my slacks open. I lifted my hips and got the top button open and then Mark was pulling them down, his mouth still closed on my breast.

He slid my slacks and panties down to my ankles. Then his arms ran back up my body and he lifted me from the couch. I blinked. When in the world had he managed to undress? I didn't care, as he kissed me again and pulled our naked bodies together. But damn, he was obviously a man of many talents.

He walked me backwards and through the door next to the couch. That walk continued for another few steps before I tumbled onto his bed. I never let go, pulling him down on top of me. My legs spread as though they had a mind of their own and my hand worked down between us to grasp his cock and guide it to my already wet vagina. He pushed his torso up as he settled on his hands over me and with a gentle push of his hips he slid into my waiting sheath.

He thrust deeply inside me, holding his body over mine. His head lowered to kiss me. As he bottomed out in me he stopped, holding himself motionless. Then, instead of withdrawing, he began to move his hips around and around. I arched under him, feeling his cock move, rubbing different places of me.

"Oh GOD, you're blowing my fuses," I managed to moan.

He was. No one had ever worked so hard to ensure my pleasure. He varied the speed, he varied the depth of each penetration. His lips moved over mine, over my face, down my shoulders. I couldn't stand it anymore. I grasped him in my arms just as he filled me once more and clutched him against me.

"Now, Mark," I all but begged. "Please. NOW."

His mouth returned to mine. Freed of the need to hold himself up, he rolled us slightly onto our sides. One hand cupped my breast, squeezing it again and again, the nipple stiff against his palm. The other lifted my leg, holding it aloft with his forearm as his fingers settled on my ass. I was spread wide for him, allowing his hips to begin to slam forward faster and harder.

I rained kisses over his face as his chest pumped like a bellows from the effort of driving his shaft into me. I felt him trembling as he strove to keep from cumming. Then, suddenly, he gasped, "Kelly. Are you safe?"

In spite of the spasms that were racing through my body, I nearly burst out laughing. What a helluva time to ask THAT. Thank goodness I was, because at the stage I might have told him anything. Fortunately I WAS on the Pill and managed to squeal "Yesssssss, I am."

In response he went wild and I went wild with him. I buried my face against his neck, my arm circling him and let loose as I came. The wonderful feeling ran through my entire body and I gave voice to my excitement.

"Come on, come ON. Do me! Fuck me! Fuck me Lieutenant!"

Mark told me later he never heard a word I said. However he responded anyway. I felt him swell and he came inside me, the hotness of his release flooding me. Instead of slowing down though, he redoubled his efforts.

"Ah, ahhhh, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh," he all but chanted through clenched teeth. Each grunt accompanied a wild thrust of his still hard cock. I thought he was going to split me in two. I couldn't have cared if he did. I wanted him to go on and on until I was a puddle of nothing but sweat and mingled male and female juices. I felt I was dissolving into that, my whole world nothing but the sensation of my body being penetrated.

The second orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks and all but swept me unconscious. Instead of yelling and screaming I simply went limp with a long, almost inaudible, sigh of delight. As I collapsed, I felt him slow and finally soften and pull out of me.

In unspoken agreement I rolled all the way onto my side and he spooned against me. He rested his chin on top of my head and his arm snaked around my body, his hand on my belly. It was a perfect fit.

As I drifted off to sleep in his arms, I heard him laugh softly.

"What?" I mumbled through my yawns.

"Not a very respectful thing to say to an officer. 'Fuck me Lieutenant' sounded like you were trying to give ME an order Private Wooten."

I giggled. "Are you going to give me an Article 15, Lieutenant? Sir?"

"No, I think continued counseling would be appropriate to the situation." He kissed the top of my head.

"I couldn't agree more," I whispered as I snuggled back against him and fell asleep.

(The End)

(It was mentioned to by my wonderful editor Marian that I should explain the joke about first names in the Army. Everyone in the military probably got a variation of it on their first day of Basic Taining when the Drill Sergeant introduced himeself by saying "I am Sergeant John Wayne, your Drill Instructor. You can call me by my first name, which is 'Sergeant'.")

12