Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought of Fred outside, but unknown to her, he wasn't outside at that exact moment!

His curiosity had now got the better of him, braving to wonder in now and peer around the corner, seeing what was taking so long. He smirked watching the lady kneeling behind and roughly parting Gingers cheeks.

He saw Gingers submissive pose for this women. She was butch, dyke like as people called it and he agreed. From her actions she was obviously well experienced at pleasuring other ladies.

He stepped backwards slowly and out with his erection now apparent. He so wanted to stand there and watch, but obviously without risk of being caught, he couldn't.

The lady was now devouring Ginger. Continuing to slurp and lap at her juices. Ginger could hear and thought it sounded quite disgusting, but knew that however it sounded, it felt amazing!

The tongue momentarily stopped, the face pulled away and leaf her pussy wide open as she was instructed once more,

"Stick it fucking out bitch! That's it, bend your legs as you know you want it up your posh cunt, you're fucking loving this tongue fucking you!"

Fred couldn't hear those words or see them, having to sit and wait patiently knowing of his lovers pleasure inside. He so wanted to see what was happening now and was dribbling slightly from the tip of his erection as he imagined them.

He heard a slap from inside that echo'd out the room, wondering what that was, but then hearing the familiar moans that followed as Ginger was forced to cum, covering her new lovers face.

She trembled and shook, her legs heavy as she was trying to push her away now, but she gripped on tight, the rubbing of her thumb continued as her finger surrounded and stimulated her clit.

Fred looked around, worried that the staff may hear them now. He could hear the moans, hear Ginger panting out, and listened again to her groan as another orgasm was forced from within her.

The women now slowed, just teasing her swollen lips with the tip of her tongue before kissing her sodden pussy and climbing back up to her feet. She slapped Gingers arse again, harder now and Fred heard her loudly telling Ginger,

"Next time you decide to come in here with no knickers on flashing your posh ass, I'll have a big strap on to fuck you with you little teasing bitch, and I'll make sure your fucked and scream the place down!"

She walked out leaving Ginger still trembling and getting dressed, wiping her face and smiling at Fred, and asked,

"Are you waiting for the lady in there?"

Fred nodded; standing up to face her and listen as she grinned and spoke,

"She's just cleaning up as I've just fucked the little tease with my fingers and tongue. I hope you're up to it now mate as she's just experienced a true bitches tongue inside her!"

Fred looked deep into her eyes. Ginger was about to walk out but saw her talking to Fred and paused behind the wall, watching as his hand fell on the ladies shoulder as he responded to her comments,

"My Dearest lady. Ginger is at an exploratory point in life you see, but you lady, could never pump her mouth with semen or fill her cunt with it! FULL OF IT! Neither could you then make her walk with it dripping on her shoes for everyone to see. That's what she loves and craves, submission and humiliation. But I have no doubt you made her come my darling".

She stared at Fred, as he continued,

"In there you achieved nothing that a 20yr old lad didn't achieve not half an hour ago! You're not special; you just like cunt. But never, never can you provide her with a real cock or cocks, fuck her like a man can however many or how hard your rubber cocks are, and neither can you shower her with cum on her face and walk her down the street now can you!"

She looked at him in disgust, shook her head at the realisation that she had only made her orgasm, it was true! She had listened to how the lad had been the one to make her wet before entering.

She had thought she had the upper hand here. Thought she had taken a virgin lady but was now walking away disappointed and disillusioned, leaving her wondering if perhaps she had been set up and just used as an experiment by the pair?

Ginger walked out looking flushed; she hugged onto Fred and told him she was sorry it had took so long. He lifted her head, looked deeply into her eyes and told her that it was all good experience and she looked amazing submitting that way.

She looked shocked, and asked,

"Did you see?"

He nodded, telling her he was curious and peered around the corner to see if she was ok. She started explaining that she didn't give me much choice, to which Fred raised his finger to her lips, stopped her and laughed.

He spoke out instead and told her,

"That's called denial I'm afraid! When I looked, you were lying on your arms with your knees bent, your pussy was pushed right back, your back arched and you were begging for that tongue madam, not fighting it off!"

She went red and told him she hadn't a clue what had came over her. Where the desire had come from as she had never thought of other women that way, but again explained she was very forceful at first and described how she had frozen as it happened.

He told her again not to explain, he knew it was just for her pleasure, and asked,

"Did you not get off on her tongue then and being taken that way?"

She nodded, said it was good and told him how her nose had teased and pressed into her anus like his had before, how it tickled and her thumb had worked wonders inside. How she had been pushed down at first but found she couldn't bring herself to stop her once she was touched on her clit.

"Submissive!"

Fred's simple answer as he explained,

"It doesn't matter who or where dear, it's about gaining pleasure from any moment that arises, the submission is turning you on. It's showing now as natural for you, I command and you do it! You are naturally submissive and turned on by someone else being in control, there is nothing wrong with it, embrace it and enjoy every second!"

He leaned to kiss her, picked up the bag, took the dresses she never even tried and said,

"Come on, I think you deserve a drink!"

They headed back into the main street following a sign for a restaurant and entered. They were shown to a table by a young waitress who asked if they would require drinks today.

Fred told her they did, and she nodded, walking away to the bar and sent over the barman to take their order.

He was a middle aged man with a white shirt stretching over his pot belly. Gingers eyes were on the menu and finally looked up at the man as he asked what madam would like.

His gaze fell on her crossed legs sticking out to the side of the table as she pondered her choice. Her heal flicked off her foot and was hanging on her toes almost hypnotising the man as he waited, Fred excusing himself to use the bathroom while the man stood patiently awaiting Gingers order.

Fred reached the door and looked back before he was entered seeing the man now writing on his pad. He nodded and thanked her, turning to walk away but pausing, one hand leaning on the table and looking back to see if Fred was out of sight before leaning forward and asking,

"If madam doesn't mind me saying so, those are simply stunning legs?"

Ginger looked down to see her skirt had ridden up her thighs as her foot had rocked; they were displayed for all to see. She smiled and thanked him, listening as he said it was his pleasure as he thought ladies should always be complimented on their beauty.

She joked he was a charmer and he thanked her again, nodding and walked away, just as Fred left the bathroom and returned to the table.

Ginger leaned forward across the top as Fred did, their lips meeting, kissing again before he asked;

"Are you enjoying the shopping trip?"

She grinned, nodding and smiling before asking,

"How the hell do these things seam to just happen in your presence? What is it about you? Why do things I've thought and dreamed about suddenly fall into place?"

Fred shrugged his shoulders, denying it was his doing at all and just putting it down to luck. She shook her head, telling him that it couldn't be! Things like the shoe shop had never happened to her before causing him to smile and ask her,

"Have you allowed your mind to let your body experience them, or just think of them before?"

A simple question fired back at her, she placed her hands under her chin and cupped her face with her elbows on the table.

She thought and recalled several moments where she could have possibly experienced similar but had not been able to follow them through.

She told Fred of a sales girl who once asked if she could feel her glittery tights as she knelt before her looking up towards her crotch which excited her.

She had once pulled her top up exposing her breasts while driving but as another cars lights approached, she had quickly covered back up.

In her last year of school, she and a friend dared each other to go without knickers and flash their bottoms at a teacher they had both drooled over, but she was the one who had chickened out.

The thoughts and desires for such risks had always been there, suppressed and never feeling brave or safe enough to encourage these moments to actually occur. She had envisaged them so many times.

She made them up in her mind, lay playing with herself, eyes closed and allowing herself to become a character that could try anything, but when her eyes were open, she had never been able to until now.

Fred listened to her voice confess these moments and asked,

"Are you now the character for real and happy?"

She smiled, nodded and confirmed,

"You know I am!"

He looked at the waiter loading their drinks onto his tray, and quickly asked,

"So what would you be doing in this situation in your fantasy? A waiter is approaching. He obviously lusts after you. Has visually touched your legs, wondering what the dress is covering and what lies beneath. So what do you do to answer his thoughts?"

She looked over as he left the bar and was now approaching them. Waiting as she knew exactly what to do and knew what men wanted. She allowed him to place the tray down first ensuring he was looking towards her as she raised her leg off the other.

Her knee travelled high as her legs spread wide and exposed her pussy to his sight, now sitting back and letting her knees drift in together and apart again as he stared blatantly at her exposed pussy and still managed to pour her wine.

Fred thanked him and he walked away with a grin across his face. Ginger giggled as Fred looked himself to see what he had, seeing that anyone around could now see her her pussy too. She stayed in her position as he asked,

"What would happen now in Gingers fantasy world then?"

Her brow wrinkled, she thought of her answer before replying,

"Well he could be offered to lay a napkin on my legs, maybe touching me by accident as he did. But I could also be kneeling under the bar and sucking his cock as he served the customers. Maybe he could follow me into the toilets. Tell me he needs to replace the toilet rolls then force me inside a cubicle and fuck me roughly against the wall for teasing him!"

Fred smiled and nodded his approval; he told her how she was allowing her mind to let her true feelings and lust out now. Her imagination was allowing this and her release of that passion within was allowing her the pleasures she was now experiencing.

She agreed but responded,

"I couldn't do these things without you though!"

This was a little white lie as she knew she had also got more confident even when not in his presence. She thought back to the neighbour and her exhibitionist display in the bedroom.

A little feeling of guilt fell over her for doing that without his knowledge and guidance, but without him she would have possibly never gained the confidence she found.

The food arrived and they sat silent with their thoughts as they dined. Their eye's meeting across the table. Not just feelings of lust between them but also real passion for each other. They actually cared for each other and had shown this on so many occasions before, but now were exploring the inner feelings of their bodies and minds, together as they had for so long kept them inside.

Fred's mind was now making him want to make love with Ginger. Not just a sexual experiment or fucking for pleasure. She looked beautiful; he saw candles around the bed, crisp sheets, their bodies entwined for hours as they explored each other.

He knew these moments would come, but right now he didn't want to stop Gingers exploration and fun. They finished their food, complimenting it to the waitress who thanked them as Fred paid the bill, leaving them a tip as he helped Ginger from her seat.

The bar man winked as she passed making her feel appreciated for her exhibitionism. They walked out and headed back to the shopping centre hand in hand again, time passing far to quickly as Fred led her to one last shop.

It was a famous lingerie and toy shop that was seen in most towns; Fred had already imagined what fun could be had in here and was pleased to see many customers perusing the shelves and garments.

Just as he imagined! He led Ginger to the dress up section, picked up the cheeky cheerleader outfit and handed it to her. A few of the men with their partners turned to look as he asked her to try it on and to return out to show him.

She looked at the garment, pink and sheer materiel; she saw the eyes all around that were now upon her and walked off towards the changing rooms.

She slid off her dress and pulled up the tiny skirt looking in the full length mirror and realising that however she adjusted it, when she walked back out either her pussy or bottom would be on display.

She tied the top, slid her feet back into her heals and walked out, standing with her hands on her hips in front of Fred and asking,

"Do you approve?"

He told her to turn around and to hold her legs by her knees; telling her he wanted to see the back too!

She said, 'Bastard' in her mind, her nipples already visible through the fabric and now asked to bend, she did, knowing her bare pussy would be on display to Fred and several others men who were standing around, hoping to see more and getting too.

"Good he commented. I like it, ideal for a walk in the park, now these next!"

He handed her several more garments to try on. She took them and walked back over to the changing area, leaning against the wall and reaching down to touch herself and find her soaking once more.

Just the display in front of the others had made her like this again, but she loved and was adapting to her submissive and exhibitionist role so well, but it was also driving her crazy.

She slid the outfit off and quickly pulled on the Red Lace Britany dress he had handed her. Totally sheer! She smoothed it down and again wondered out into the shop to be greeted by several new faces and eyes, a few still there that had purposely loitered for the next viewing.

She walked over and spun around, aware her pussy and breasts were now visible to all, but loving the attention she was getting.

Fred nodded his approval again as she turned to walk away and he slapped her bottom in front of the whole shop. She gasped as other heads turned to see as she continued to quickly get back to the changing room.

The next hanger was the Saucy Secretary. Quite tame compared to the others just having a lace back that exposed her bottom.

The white top not so sexy, but if she left all but one button open, it looked far better. She slid the play glasses onto the tip of her nose and again strutted out, this time doing a circle of the racking and shelves before sitting on Fred's lap and asking,

"Are you ready for some DICK - TATION sir?!

A man stood wide eyes with his mouth gaping as his wife's hand found the back of his head. Ginger giggled at this as she dragged him away and out of the shop. Now asking Fred,

"Well, are you sir?"

He replied he was always ready for her and perhaps she could stay behind after work to discuss the matter with him. She giggled, stood and walked off.

One last outfit to try now, but this one more daring! She pulled on the Mistress Maid outfit. She loved it and thought it made her look like an old fashioned but sexy housemaid.

Again she walked out and looked for Fred. He had moved and was now right by the shop doorway holding up some other garments.

Her eyes rose to the ceiling. She knew why he was there, and knew it was no use standing there waiting as he had no intention of returning back to his seat.

She strutted through the shop. Tapped his shoulder and teased him with her words,

"Room service sir, how can I be of assistance for you today?"

He turned taking in her full body as she again spun on her heals for all to see.

"Amazing and so sexy you naughty thing, now I think my bed needs your attention!"

They laughed out as she stood with him as he showed her several more garments, The Rhea black babydoll, a white Abby babydoll, similar but as he turned it, she saw the open back which she liked.

He walked her up the shop with her, picking up a collar with attached nipple clamps and handed them to her.

A spreader bar was selected and placed across her outstretched arms. A door jam bondage kit and a set of leather hog ties also given to her. Her eyes were wide now as she asked;

"What the fuck have you got in mind for me Fred?"

He turned, and asked if she was questioning his selection as they arrived by the crops and paddles. Her arms were full as he picked up the luxury fur paddle, tapping it against his palm, walking behind her and cracking her backside with it.

She rocked on her heals, gasping as it stung her bottom and just managing to keep all the equipment in her arm. He asked again if she needed to question his selection to which she shook her head and simply replied,

"No sir!"

A lady stood watching them wide mouthed. He nodded his agreement to her answer, telling her that was far better. He placed the paddle on the pile in her arms telling her this may be needed again, and also picked up a heart shaped crop and carried this with him tapping the side of his leg as he wondered around to the toy section.

He picked up a pussy pump looking curiously at this and again placed it on the pile she was carrying. Her head shook at his selection as he added a remote control vibrating egg, and finally a vibrating set of lace tie sided panties.

Fred led Ginger to the desk and took the items one by one laying them down on the counter as the sales assistant looked on in amazement. Ginger now walked back to the dressing room; removed the maids outfit and picked up the garments walking back out dressed and added them to the pile.

The sales assistant packed their bags, picking up the pussy pump and leaning over to inform them she had one herself, telling them it gave amazing sensations after she was all puffed up.

She took Fred's card and spoke to Ginger as he punched his number in,

"You are one lucky lady you know, my partner would kill me if I had paraded around like that in front of so many strangers, well, if he knew I did of course!"

Ginger questioned if she did it in private then or when he wasn't there?

She replied,

"The entire fucking time darling, you don't work here with all this around you and not enjoy it, you should come back and see what happens when the centre closes!"

Fred looked up and smiled; Ginger giggled and commented that perhaps she might just do that one of the days. Fred joked that perhaps they should have purchased a collar and leash too and he could make her crawl in one night to play.

The assistant handed him the bags, thanking them for there custom and told them to have fun and said goodbye.