Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger held on tight to Fred's arm as the walked out, down the street and back towards the car park. He handed her the bags and she told him there was no way she could take these home!

He laughed and informed her he knew, and told her they would have to get her a naughty cupboard in his spare room. She liked that idea, but had never even seen in there, and asked what was already inside?

He told her there was nothing yet, but he had plans for it, and once he had sorted it she would become very familiar with that room.

Her mind wondered what he meant as they drove off and headed for home making good time having a clear run, this occasion having time to stop at Fred's for a coffee, but Ginger was still aroused and had other ideas for the time too.

She wondered into the conservatory before he carried the drinks in. She had stripped naked, pulled a chair towards the window with its back to the glass and knelt on it.

Her hands placed on the back rest, her bottom stuck out to great him as he entered, her head turning as she told teased,

"I think I've been a naughty girl today, but spanking me doesn't seam to of worked. Can you think of another way of punishing me?"

He unzipped his trousers lowering them, lifted his top off, kicked his shoes and socks off quickly stepping of them and walked behind her and whispered,

"I think you have been amazing!"

His hands reached under to cup her breasts and pull her to kneeling facing out of the window. His one hand slid down and ran across her wet slit. Teasing her bud and making her push her bottom back at him showing her intentions.

He whispered again,

"I know exactly what you deserve madam!"

He was pushing her back down, forcing her bottom to be jutting out, his cock now solid in his hand as he pressed it against her. No protection this time and he knew he must withdraw.

But that was his intention as he took her hips and pushed hard inside making her head bang against the glass and informed her she needed a deserved a damn good fucking.

He held tight and pounded inside her. Slowing occasionally to take longer and slower strokes, before returning to the vigorous fucking lifting the chair legs up off the floor. Stopping, holding inside and making her wait, she couldn't and was now begged him to take her,

"Come on Fred fuck me, don't stop, fuck me Fred fuck me!"

He looked down at his watch, realising she had 40 minutes to get back home and picked up pace again, feeling her shake against him but aware he had to withdraw now.

He had to hold back as he commanded her to get off the chair and kneel down in front of him, side on to the big glass doors as he took his own cock and began to masturbate before her eyes.

"Lean forward darling, he asked. Hands flat on the floor and arch that back and open your mouth wide and show me that tongue!"

She followed his order, her one hand enough to support her as the other moved back between her legs, furiously rubbing herself until she was panting for breath as she stared at Fred's glistening tip as her body and legs began to shake again.

"Beg for my cum on your face!"

She did, panting out and asking,

"Give it to me please, cover me with your spunk, make me a mess Fred please!"

His hand quickened and the first jet of semen shot out hitting her cheek. Her eyes clamped shut as her tongue and mouth were now hit. Her eye was covered and she felt her hair move as some more landed in there too.

It got less and finally stopped allowing her to reach and wipe her eye. Her tongue extended and licked at her lips as she opened her eyes wide and moaned out still rubbing at her clit, mouthing in a soft and sultry voice,

"Your dirty fucker, look at the mess you made!"

He looked down and commented,

"The look suits you. Used and fucking dirty darling! Maybe we should take a walk over the shop now and show everyone just what a dirty and cock hungry lady you really are, show them you walking down the street with your face covered in cum!"

Her fingers rubbed quicker as she came at that thought, moaning out, her eyes rolled in her head as she imagined walking in the shop looking like she did right now as she threw her head back, her juices covering her fingers as she came.

She knelt there gasping, leaning forward on her hands as Fred whispered,

"I hate to do this but look!"

He lowered his wrist in front of her eyes and showed her his watch. Her eye's wide as she exclaimed,

"SHIT!"

Twenty five minutes to get home, she grabbed her dress pulling it on, wobbled into her heals and grabbed the coffee and took a quick swig before she grabbed Fred and looked sad as she told him,

"I don't want to go but you know I have too!"

He nodded, he knew, but was as equally disappointed. He led her to the car and drove quickly to hers, kissing her quickly before she ran over to her own, started it and droving off with the wheels spinning on the loose gravel on the car park.

He leaned back and smirked and wondered if she would remember the cum that was still on her face.

It still glistened in her hair and on her brow and was smeared over her cheek as she drove. He chuckled taking his phone and gave her ten minutes to get closer to home, making her drive through the town before sending a message to inform her.

She picked up her phone, quickly reading,

"You'd better wipe your face before you get home my darling, you wouldn't want to bump into anyone with a facial still in place now would you?"

She flipped down the sun visor too look. True enough, a bead on her brow, her cheek shinning and some indeed sat in her fringe. She smiled, droving proudly on and pulled up on the drive. She looked again and stepped out of the car on the drive and walked proudly into the house.

She looked in the hall mirror at the mess that adorned her pretty face. It excited her and made her take her finger, scooping it from her brow and placed her finger to her lips which opened allowing it inside. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard, tasting him once again as she looked at herself thinking,

"I'm missing you already Fred!"