Fred, Mary & Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Mary's eyes looked up at him just as his first spurt of the day passed between her lips. She swallowed and then pulled his cock from her mouth, grabbing him and jerking him to squirt the rest of his cum all over her breasts. They kissed, some of his cum leaking out of Mary's mouth and dribbling down their chins. Fred rolled his eyes to the doorway to see Jessica holding her bottle high in salute as she disappeared.

Fred and Mary kissed some more. Fred stuck a foot between Mary's legs and rubbed his instep up and down her still damp crotch. She discharged more juice on to his foot as she kissed him again. Fred spread his cum all over her upper body.

Finally they stopped and smiled at each other. Mary stepped away from Fred and, taking both his hands in hers, pulled him off the worktop.

"That was almost as good as a fuck," she said. "Not quite but I did come on to your foot. Did you feel it?"

Fred laughed and lifted his foot, showing her how wet it was.

"Now I'm going to get lunch ready," said Mary as she pushed him towards the kitchen door, pausing to give him his shorts. "I'm not going to shower 'til it's ready so that I can see your spunk all over my breasts for a while. Are we going to swim before lunch?"

"Only as long as we swim naked as before," said Fred as he opened the fridge and extracted a bottle of Cava. He popped the cork and began to fill three glasses.

"Oh Fred, I don't know if I dare in front of Jessica."

"Well I'm going to," he answered. "Come on, Jessica must have seen you nude often enough before. We'll be in the pool before she knows it. After that, it's up to her. Anyway, how much have you told her about us?"

Mary picked up her glass of Cava. "I've funked it darling. All I've told her is that I come round here 'cos I love your company. The only thing I've admitted to is that we sunbathe nude together."

Fred laughed as he polished off his glass and refilled it. He picked up the third glass.

"I think you'll find that Jessica has guessed what's been going on between us. As she said, she's a grown woman now. I'm going to take her this glass of Cava and I'm not going to put my shorts on. In five minutes I want you to bring that bottle, or another one if that one's empty and refill her glass for her. I expect you to be naked and I expect you to still have cum stains on your tits. Will you do that?"

After a moment, Mary raised her eyes and nodded slightly. Fred kissed her firmly on each nipple and walked out of the kitchen with two full glasses of Cava.

Jessica had her back to him as he approached, Prince at his heels and the pool balustrade between them. She was still in her bikini and appeared to be reading. In his bare feet, she didn't hear him until he called out.

"Hey there my darling, here's a glass of Cava to celebrate your first visit to my humble home."

Jessica span around and smiled at him. She held out her hand and took the glass of wine he offered her.

"Fred! Oh that's so thoughtful of you. I was just sort of thinking champagne thoughts and here you are! I am so enjoying the sunshine here and I was reading this wonderful book and.......... . Gosh I am going on a bit, aren't I?"

"Cheers," grinned Fred, raising his glass and they both drank after clinking the glasses together. "Don't worry, I haven't told your mother about your visit to the kitchen. I've been talking to her about you and what you may believe happens between us. Tell me what you think about your mother and me."

Jessica gazed into her glass and took a sip. "I think Mummy likes you a lot. She's not stopped talking about you since before I even arrived. I can see that you like her a whole lot and as you two are well grown up I presume that you have sex together." Jessica's glance penetrated the pillars of the balustrade for the first time. "Ohhhh my God, you're still naked! I can see your penis! Ohhh!"

Fred laughed again. "Don't be concerned Jessica. As you can see by my tan I often dress like this at home. You obviously know your mother has an all over tan as well. She will be bringing you a top up Cava in a minute and I told her not to dress or even to wash, if you see what I mean?"

"You mean, with, you mean, with your....your....your er, juice all over her breasts? Oh my God, do you think she will?"

"I told her that I was going to have a pre lunch swim naked as I always do and that I expected her to do the same, as she has always done before. I also said that you would be under no obligation to swim, naked or otherwise. I don't need to see you naked to get me hard."

Jessica was still gazing almost continuously at Fred's now growing cock. Fred had pressed himself to the balustrade so that she could have a good clear look.

"Ohh Fred, I'm sorry if I'm staring at it. I may be grown up but I've only seen two before. I've never touched one. Can I touch yours?"

"Later my darling," whispered Fred. "There's plenty of time and there's the rest of your holiday. That's if you want to, of course."

As Jessica opened her mouth to reply Mary appeared on the naya with the fresh bottle of Cava in her hand. She was naked. She walked to them a little unsteadily.

"Fred darling," she called, squeakily. "I can't open this bottle. Will you do it for me? Would you like some more Jess darling?"

"Yes please Mummy! Don't be so nervous. I've seen Fred's penis now and it's lovely! I was just asking him if I could touch it but he refused me. I've only seen two before today and never touched one. He's all hard for you!"

"Jessica!" admonished Mary as she poured her some wine from the newly opened bottle. Then as Fred turned towards her holding out his empty glass she saw what Jessica had meant about Fred's hard cock.

"Ohhhh Fred," she cried, "your cock is so beautiful. I, I, ohhhh, I don't know what to say!"

"It's all right Mummy, I've guessed that you two are lovers. I think it's lovely that you are getting some happiness at last. All Graham's ever been good for is bringing in the money and clearing off to golf. I don't dislike him really but I don't ever want to touch his cock! I would really like to hold Fred's though."

"Right you guys, let's swim before lunch and before we all get pissed."

Fred was first in today. He ran to the pool gate and entered the enclosed area. He dived straight in and stayed under water right to the other end. As he surfaced and turned he was in time to see Mary's brown body dive into the water. She too stayed under water until she could climb up his legs to the surface, capturing his now deflated cock in her gentle hands. Fred slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

"You have a fantastic daughter my darling. Not only is she almost as beautiful as her mother but also she is clever, witty and able to get my cock up. Owwww, that hurt," he howled as Mary twisted his cock.

"Sorry darling," soothed Mary. "I'll kiss it better for you." She disappeared under the water as the shadow of Jessica diving into the pool passed over them. By the time that Jessica had surfaced and swum back to them Mary had given Fred's cock a fantastic underwater suck and resurfaced. Jessica was still wearing her bikini.

Mother and daughter kissed, then Mary kissed Fred. Mary kissed Jessica again and then said to her.

"Jessica, I'm as jealous as hell about Fred at the moment 'cos it's only this week that we've started, well, you know, making love. Well, sometimes we just fuck, you know. No, of course you wouldn't, but you can guess. I just melt inside when I see him and can't wait to get this cock inside me. What I mean is darling, you can kiss him if you want."

Jessica swam back to Fred and, putting both her hands on his shoulders, kissed him full on the lips, opening her mouth slightly and stroking her tongue between his lips. Fred gently pulled her closer and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Jessica then swam away to the other side of the pool, turned and looked wonderingly at her mother's lover.

"Mummy, he's made me feel all squidgy inside," she almost whimpered.

"I know darling. We had better have lunch and then when we're all relaxed this afternoon we can talk to Fred about it. You have to be in full control of yourself before Geraldine arrives next week or else there's no way you can bring her up here. I'm getting out now."

"OK Mummy, but this squidgy feeling's not going away. I'm going to have to, you know, diddle myself."

Mary had just reached the top of the steps. "OK darling, that's all right, go ahead."

Fred had been watching Mary's backside emerge from the water and watched the rivulets of water run down her legs.

"Mary darling, do the usual for me," he called. "The sun will shine through it beautifully"

Mary didn't argue, she just turned and peed long and hard, creating a multi coloured stream arcing about six feet away from her cunny. It really did look erotic in the sunlight. Fred's cock stiffened up, even under water.

"Mummy!" was all that Jessica said, both of her arms invisible under water.

Fred climbed out of the water and went into the changing room for the towels. It crossed his mind that he could have the changing room knocked down; nobody ever used it anymore.

He handed a towel to Mary and turned to give one to Jessica. She had just climbed out of the pool.

"Just a moment Fred," she said.

Fred just stood there speechless as Jessica stripped off her bikini top to reveal her sumptuous breasts. Before he could say a word she pulled on the tie at the side of the bikini bottom and it fell down her legs, revealing a patch of brown hair covering her 'squidgy' crack. She picked up the pieces and draped them over the balustrade before taking the towel from a still speechless Fred.

"There, that's better, isn't it," she said. "They'll dry there OK, won't they? I'm sorry Mummy, but my titties have made Fred go all stiff and hard again."

"Not just your titties my darling," said Mary. "You are a fine sight all over. Wouldn't you like to be shaved down below like me? If you like I could borrow Fred's razor after lunch? Is that OK Fred?"

"Yes please Mummy, that would be ace. I've always fancied that."

Fred found his voice at last. "I'll never use that razor blade again and I'll never throw it away," he croaked.

Mother and daughter laughed and kissed him as they walked over to the naya for lunch. Another bottle of Cava was called for!

They ate lunch happily, joking together about themselves and their bodies and drinking more Cava. Fred became quite bloated from the bubbles and burped loudly. He apologised and Mary laughed at him.

"You are lucky so far," Fred grinned. "If those bubbles get right through my system then heaven help you when my arse starts talking."

"You haven't heard Mummy when she starts," giggled Jessica. "She really lets them go. Graham disowns her, the straight laced git!"

"Jessica!" gasped Mary as she collapsed into giggles.

After a while they just sat around, idly chatting. Fred still had a semi hard cock as he looked happily at the beautiful bodies of mother and daughter. Just how lucky can a man get?

"Fred darling, it's time to fetch your razor", said Mary. "There's too much hair around my darling daughter's fanny! I'm going to shave her now."

"Mummy no!" said Jessica. "You're too tiddly. Besides, I want Fred to do it. You will do it, won't you Fred? I trust you more than Mummy at the moment."

Fred went and fetched the razor. He could hear Mary and Jessica arguing about who would do the actual shaving. He decided to make the decision.

"I will do the shaving," he announced as he sat down, "but not yet. We will just talk to one another. Now, who wants to ask anybody else a question?"

"I do," answered Mary. "I want to ask Jessica about the other two cocks she says she's seen. Whose were they and what happened when she saw them?"

Jessica looked uncomfortable but she looked up calmly and started to answer in a clear calm voice.

"OK Mummy, I'll tell you. I think I only dare tell you because Fred is here. The first cock I saw belonged to Uncle Harry."

Mary gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

"Yes Mummy, your brother. We were at his house and it was just after Auntie Claire had left him. I found him down the garden sitting on that bench that was down there. He seemed to be startled when I found him and he had his hands covering his lap."

"I asked him if he was feeling all right and after a short while he said he felt better now that I was there. He said how much he was missing Claire and how he missed her playing with his willy. He called it his willy! Then he took his hands out of his lap and there it was, his cock! As soon as he revealed it it started to grow and he asked me if I would touch it for him. I refused and ran away but kicked myself afterwards 'cos I realised I would really have liked to see what a cock felt like. We girls were always talking about it at school."

Mary and Fred sat silently looking at one another. Fred took his tool in his hand and felt it stir. Mary watched it.

Jessica continued; now that she had started it seemed that she wanted to tell all.

"The only other cock I've seen is Gary's, the boy who took my virginity. I just saw a quick look before he stuck it in me. I didn't see him stuff it back into his jeans after he finished. I say he finished, I bloody didn't!"

Jessica went on more quietly, now also looking directly at Fred's growing prick.

"That's lovely Fred, it really is. You see I was feeling really frustrated when I let Gary have me. I knew I didn't love him or anything like that but I did fancy him and I wanted to lose my cherry. Most of the other girls had already done it, or said they had. 'Lose my Cherry'! That's an American expression for losing your virginity, you know. Can I have a beer or something Fred? All this talk is making me thirsty!"

Fred fetched the beer and handed it to Jessica.

"Go on," he said, his cock now waving in front of her magnificent body.

"Well, as I was saying," continued Jessica, now gazing fixedly at Fred's cock. "I fancied Gary like mad and I definitely wanted to see his cock. So we went to the coffee shop one evening and then on to the pub down by the river, the Old Ferry Boat. I had deliberately dressed older and we got drinks easy. I had a couple of Breezers and then told Gary I was feeling randy, which I bloody well was. He pulled me out of the pub, into his car, and drove down to the riverbank car park about a half-mile away. The problem was it was dark by then so I didn't see much at all. I felt it though; I liked it but he was so quick. Talk about 'Wam bang, thank you ma'm'; it was all over in seconds."

Jessica had now covered her pussy with one long fingered hand and her middle finger was missing! Fred's cock hardened. Both Mary and Jessica were watching it transfixed.

"I've not done it since but I'm going to soon, very soon. When are you going to shave me Fred?"

"In a little while," Fred smiled, standing up again and letting his prick bounce freely in front of Jessica. "Go and get some more tanning done and I'll do it before you go home. OK?"

"Sure," said Jessica, standing too, all tall and statuesque. "I want to get brown before the winter in England."

Mary stood and both she and Fred watched Jessica stroll across to her sunbathing corner. Mary's hand reached out and grasped Fred's hard cock.

"Do you think we can sneak inside and make love, Fred darling," she said quietly, stroking her nimble fingers up and down Fred's tool. "I want you so much and I don't think Jessica will notice."

"You heard what she said, Mary, my sweet," said Fred as he guided Mary inside, his hand on her firm brown bum. "She knows what we do and she isn't against it. In fact, I think she wants to join in the fun."

They had reached the bedroom and Fred pushed Mary up on to the bed, arranging her on her hands and knees with her bum in the air. He knelt behind her with his long hard tool poking between her legs, his hands reaching around her body to grasp and pull on her breasts and nipples again.

Mary dropped her head to the pillow and reached back and took him hand again. Fred felt even bigger and harder and groaned at her touch.

"Fred?"

"Mnnn?"

Please fuck me hard now. Let's get you fucking my pussy hard and then you can get my arsehole all juicy and finish off in there if you like. I bet you'll fill me up if you imagine that it's Jess that you're fucking!"

Fred moaned and pulled his tool back through Mary's legs, pulling her arse cheeks wide apart as he did so. He reversed direction and presented his knob end to her pussy entrance, and feeling no resistance whatsoever easily slid his cock all the way up her hot juicy passage.

"I don't need to think of Jessica to feel as horny as this. You're hot enough for any man, especially me. God, your cunt is burning my cock; it's fucking fantastic!"

"I do admit I'm horny for Jessica too," he panted as he increased his rhythm. "She's too young for me and she'll find some other guy to release her libido. Ohhh God I love you Mary; your cunt feels fantastic. I'm going to have to come soon."

"Ohhhh Fred darling, I'm going to come any second now. I swear your cock has got bigger and harder every time we've made love. Pull out now and juice my bum and fuck me in there. I don't mind where you shoot your spunk. I'll come anyway when I feel it spurt into me!"

Fred didn't pull out of Mary's cunt straight away but he did stop thrusting into her. He felt around her pussy and began to spread her copious juices up and into her arsehole. Only when he felt that he had wet her enough did he pull out of her pussy and push his sticky knob end to her hole. There was little or no resistance as he breached her entrance and slid on in until he was completely enveloped in her hot passage. He groaned and started to thrust in and out of her arse.

Mary had remained motionless during the change of hole but now she began to moan and howl again.

"Fucking Hell Fred, you're huge! Ohhhhh yes, fuck my arse with your huge cock. I love it; I love it! Oh my God, I'll come in a second or two. Yesss, it's coming, it's coming, I'm coming. Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh, yes oh fuck. I'm coming nowwwww!"

So was Fred. He tried hard to keep going but Mary's loving encouragement, plus her own thrusting on his cock, sent him over the edge. He groaned loudly as his spunk shot out of his cock deep into her arse. He did though have enough control to pull himself out and thrust back into her cunt, depositing the rest of his copious seed deep into her vagina.

Mary collapsed on to his bed, face down. This forced his cock out of her and he subsided on top of her, eventually rolling off and putting his arms around her sweating body.

"God Mary darling, I love you," he whispered. "I wish you didn't have to go home, ever."

"I wish it too, Fred my sweetheart. I think Becky told you that I will offer to stay overnight with you when Graham goes away as he does sometimes. I'll check his diary and let you know the next date. How does that sound?"

"It's better than nothing," Fred replied. "I shall look forward to those nights with eager anticipation."

"More than the ones with Becky?" Mary laughed. "I'm sorry Fred, but us girls will talk. I won't be jealous, I'm just so happy with all the extra sex I'm getting. I do love you though and will always be available for you if I can."

They kissed long and lingeringly, Mary reaching down and finding Fred's cock, all sticky with their combined juices. She lifted her palm to her mouth, licking the mixture off. Then she did a quick reversal and popped Fred's prick into her mouth, sucking and licking him clean.

"You're going to have to wash these sheets too now!" she laughed as she ejected his cock from her lips. "I'm beginning to leak as well."

"We'll soon fix that," answered Fred as he dived down between her thighs. "I just love our mixed taste."

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers