Fred, Mary & Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

About twenty minutes later, after a quick loving shower, they emerged on to the naya to find Jessica sitting in Mary's favourite armchair, a fresh bottle of Breezer by her side and her hands busy on her body, one gently stroking her breasts, nipples erect, with the other down between her legs again. Prince lay in front of her, getting a real eyeful!

"Hello you two!" she giggled. "You don't half make a noise when you're at it, don't you. I could hear you from over by the pool. I've never heard Mummy make such a noise with Graham; in fact, I don't think she's ever made any noise with him, ever!"

"Jessica!" warned Mary, "if you don't act more like an adult I won't bring you again."

"Sorry Mummy, it's just that I'm so excited being here today. I love being naked, especially in front of a man who gets hard when he looks at your body. Look! Fred's getting hard again and he's only just made love to you. Fred, please shave my pussy now; I'm getting wet with anticipation!"

"OK," said Fred. "Go and lie down on your sun-lounger and I'll bring the shaving soap and razor. I just need some warm water from the kitchen."

Jessica set off for the pool and Fred went into the kitchen. Mary followed him.

"Fred, you will be careful with Jessica, won't you? I've seen the way she looks at you and I think she's pretty much decided that it's you she wants to continue her sex education. I won't interfere but I don't want her going back to school all confused and emotional. I love you but I won't let you hurt her."

Fred put down the shaving things and took Mary into his arms, squashing her lovely breasts to his chest and pushing his hard cock at her pussy. He kissed her firmly.

"Mary darling, I love you too. However, don't forget though that I'm a sixty-one year old man who's just found out that, with the right stimulation, his old cock still works fine. I'm going to use it as often as I can. There's you, Becky, maybe Jessica, possibly Maria Elena and someone called Hilary van something or other."

"My God, has that horny harlot been round here too," exclaimed Mary. "You want to really watch her; I've heard that she can actually screw a man's balls off. What did she want?"

"It seems the word is going round that I'll have to sell up now that Joan's gone and she wanted the business. By the way, I've had a letter from Joan and I've got to go to England to sort her out. I'm off for three nights in about three weeks time."

Fred kissed Mary hard again and she moaned and grasped his rock hard cock. Fred picked up the shaving gear and they strolled out to the pool. Jessica looked longingly at Fred's cock as he set the shaving gear down beside her.

"Oh God, it's making me feel all excited," she whispered. "I'm starting to feel all squidgy again." She rubbed her hand over her mound and Fred noticed that she was quite wet already. Jessica was sitting up so that she could see, with her thighs spread wide apart.

"Right," he said, "let's do it. I want you to comb your pubes so that your hair all faces one way. That's right. Now for the warm water and then the shaving soap and next is the bit I'm going to like best. I'm going to rub it all over your pussy to get a good lather!"

Jessica moaned quietly as Fred went about his work. Mary was beside him, squatting down on her heels and breathing hard. Soon he was satisfied with the lather but Jessica wasn't."

"Ohhhh my God, that felt so nice. I feel so wet between my thighs. I think I'm going to come."

Fred took the razor and carefully shaved it across Jessica's mound, avoiding her sensitive lips. Mary breathed louder.

Soon Fred had almost finished, telling Jessica to keep very still as he shaved the remaining hairs from the closest point to her crack and clit. She looked down at his handiwork, her tongue protruding between her lips. Fred finished and put the razor down. His cock was so hard that it was hurting.

"Fred, ohhh Fred darling," whimpered Mary, "that's beautiful. Ohhh, I can't help it!"

Fred turned and Jessica stared as Mary began to pee, her thighs opening wide. Her golden stream spread over the tiled pool apron. She covered her crack with both hands as if to try and stop the flow and then Fred covered her little hands with one of his big ones, feeling her warmth. He grasped his hard cock with his other hand.

"Ohhh Mummy, that's a lovely sight! It's made me want to go too. You'll have to let me get up!"

Fred switched his hand from Mary's crack and placed it over Jessica's newly shaved pussy. She was wet, very wet and leaking.

"There's no need to get up, Jessica darling; just let it go! Go on, relax and have a nice pee."

Jessica seemed to concentrate and her body visibly relaxed. Then she sighed and her pee began to squirt between Fred's fingers and her thighs. After a moment Fred took his hand away and her stream shot high into the air, splashing her mother and Fred. It lasted for quite a few seconds before dying away. Fred quickly put his hand back on her mound and agitated her protruding clitoris with his thumb. Jessica instantly arched her back and howled into a climax, copious cum juice flowing from her cunt and anointing Fred's hand. He wanked himself quite hard. Then he lifted his hand to his mouth and licked, offering the remainder to his Mary.

Jessica opened her eyes and looked upon Fred and her mother, all wet from her pee.

"Oh my gosh, did I do that to you? I'm so sorry; I just went all to pieces with the feeling from the razor and then when I saw how it affected you Mummy I just couldn't stop myself. Then Fred's hand on my pussy sent me right over the top."

"Don't worry darling," said Mary, looking at Fred wanking. "We all got carried away. Look at Fred now and get ready!"

Fred now stood and groaned as his spunk shot out of his cock, all over Jessica's breasts, belly and cunt. Mary put her hands up to his prick and caught his last few spurts. She put her hands to her mouth and licked. Jessica slowly began to spread Fred's cum all over her body, sucking on a finger now and then.

Fred turned and dived into the pool. Mary soon followed him. She reached Fred and kissed him hard, grinding her cunt against his soft prick.

"You were right Fred," she whispered. "Jess is a woman now; she is old enough to make her own sexual decisions. If you make love to her please take care of her. Look at her!"

Jessica stood up from the lounger and walked to the edge of the pool. Her magnificent body flexed, thrusting first her breasts and then her cunt forward. She stroked her hands all over her body, finally tweaking her nipples. Then she smiled down at her mother and Fred and dived in towards then.

"Wow," she said as she surfaced alongside them. "I feel so much more grown up now than before I came here this morning. Thank you Mummy! Thank you Fred!"

Jessica kissed her mother firmly on the lips, at the same time taking Fred's hand and rubbing it all over her body before thrusting it between her legs. She then grasped Fred's cock.

"Right you guys," Jessica laughed. "I think that's enough playing for one day. I for one would like a coffee and one of your brandy's Fred and then I'll take Mummy away from your evil clutches!"

As they all climbed out of the pool Mary said, "only a small brandy darling, you're driving! I've had too much today."

Fred smiled to himself as he mentally totalled Jessica's alcohol intake. Oh well, it's only about three hundred metres, she won't come to any harm over that short distance, he decided.

After the coffee and brandy, about twenty minutes later Fred and Prince were waving goodbye. Well, Fred was anyway.

Fred smiled as he turned away towards the house. Mary had whispered to him as she boarded the Sorrento that she would try to pop around tomorrow afternoon. As he had guided Jessica out of his gates she leaned out of the drivers window.

"I'll be here tomorrow morning for some more tanning and lessons, darling Fred," she said.

"I will have to go to the shops tomorrow but just come in and help yourself. Prince will let you in now that he knows you."

Jessica drove carefully away.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers