Freddie Flits & Dips Here & There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, how was the lucky boy! Then to Freddie's dismay Francis pulled away and spread her coat over her as she turned back on to him as if preparing to go to sleep. Freddie had time to only grit his teeth in rising anger, or more like despair, when her hand reached across and pulled his hand on to her pussy. Her skirt was now over her waist. The now very much interested Freddie got the message loud and clear. After squishing two fingers around in her pussy, taking his time to begin an orderly, well-executed invasion designed to make Francis feel good about herself and to think how lovely he was not tearing into her as if she were a harlot -- Freddie had been tutored by older women -- he pulled away and hauled out his cock and gave it a couple of quick tugs, confident he had enough length to complete the job in their awkward and restricted position.

Freddie ran his hand down her lower back and into the furrow and heard Francis' muffled squeal as he ran a finger around the first orifice before continuing down to the now heated and wet lower orifice. The lips of it were swollen and although pressed tight because of the position of her upper thigh his fingers gained easy entry and covered in juice he pulled them out to lubricate his bloated dick that was at the ready.

The penis practically charged forward on its own volition and Francis assisted, knowing what was coming, and lifted up her inner thigh without raising her lower leg too much to become obvious in the gloom should any prying eyes focus on her.

She stupidly grunted aloud as he entered and again when Freddie powered his hips forward on the thrust to drive it home. But no alarm was raised. As far as Freddie could see everyone else in the back seat was seated unmoved. The big back of the guy next to Francis had slumped, indicated the guy probably to have fallen asleep when feeling up his wife; Freddie fancied he could smell pussy juice from that direction. He began to slowly drive into Francis. She reached for his hand and pulled it up over her breasts hidden under the coat. Obviously she wanted to be fondled while being fucked. She turned her head and they kissed and she then lay back and began rocking back into him, timing her movements to make it quite obvious she was no novice at having a cock inside her.

Feeling the heat generating between them, enjoying the moment to the full, Freddie wondered whether to shoot inside her or over her hip. In time they neared their climaxes; he swelling and she gasping into the palm of her hand she lifted her head back up to him. They tongued lasciviously and as they pulled away she whispered, "Shoot inside me big boy, as much as you've got."

Freddie bucked against her bucking and mouth open obeyed her implicitly, leaving him gasping and feeling drained, wondering if he were losing his eyesight.

"Stay quietly, leave it in me," she whispered.

Later Francis left him, going to sit next to Mr Brown. When the bus lights turned on at the first 'comfort stop' outside public toilets, Freddie looked to the front of the bus. Percy was one of the first persons to stand and he manoeuvred to look to the left of the aisle to where he could see the sleeping head of his wife alongside Mr Brown. Fewer than half of the passengers went out to find comfort.

Freddie settled to go asleep, keeping the fingers smelling of Francis against his nostrils, thinking older women were really something. On of his junior tutors Patricia Briggs often looked at him with an unmasked expression. She was twenty-six so he'd ignored her but obviously she was looking for a guy. Perhaps he should begin dating her. She was big into tennis and swimming so probably could fuck like a run-away train and with Freddie being only twenty she might regard him fondly as her toy boy. Oh Patricia baby what powerful looking lips you have.

* * *

Back residing at university after the mid-term break Freddie moved in on Patricia, slowly and with what he thought was great finesse. They were in a bar in a group after the end of day lectures and he and Patricia were proceeding very smoothly until the two others conversing with them broke away.

"I was wondering whether you'd like to take in a movie with me tomorrow night Patricia."

"What with you?"

"Um, that was the idea."

"What's brought this on? You've never shown any interest in me?"

Freddie had a choice to say somebody had told him (a lie) she was a great fuck or chose something more acceptable to her."

"Um I've always shown a peripheral interest in you but had this girlfriend back home. I arrived home for the midterm break to take where we'd left off but her mother handed me the Dear Freddie letter."

Patricia looked slightly interested. "What do you mean where you two had left off."

Freddie knew she'd find a coarse answer acceptable, as she was now curious. Women could always be milked when curious. An older woman had taught him that.

"She and I used to fuck like rabbits."

Patricia turned almost puce and slapped a hand over her mouth before crying, "Oh Freddie."

Freddie pounced. "So no movie tomorrow night?"

Sniffing and straightening her back Patricia said, "Of course I'll go to a movie with you tomorrow evening Freddie. Or should we skip the movie?"

Freddie allowed her to see him lick his lips. Her eyes widened. He said, "Um, yeah. Let's skip the movie and head straight to a restaurant."

"God thanks for the reprieve and not going straight into it and making me feel I was a slut."

"What, are the guys where you live a little tardy?"

"My parents are rather affluent so the guys tend to hold me in esteem with a couple of exceptions."

"Well dear Patricia; I think you have no idea of what constitutes sluttish tendencies. From my observations I've seem you consistently acting with decorum. I simply thought you had been warned about me and that's why you treated me with distain. Now I can see it's purely a case of good breeding."

For a moment Freddie thought Patricia was going to seize him and kiss him. But she just smiled at him, hugely,

In the restaurant Freddie pulled off his slip-on shoe and sock and pushed his foot between Patricia's thighs. She looked at him alarmed.

"Keep calm," he whispered. "Pull your panties aside and push my big toe in."

The reaction was one of three possibilities Freddie had considered; she threw her drink at him (it mostly missed) and fled the restaurant.

The forties-something waitress came over and said, "You horny toad. Put your sock and shoe back on and eat your meal. I'm off at 9:30 and you can take me home. The children will be asleep and my husband is on night shift."

Carol was her name. She declined to take Freddie into the marital bedroom so he plumbed her deeply over the lounge sofa. She just loved it, telling him her husband had such a small dick it was a wonder he'd sired their three children. When she tried to suck her husband it kept slipping out of her mouth.

"And me?" Freddie had asked. Carol, almost blue in the face with have so much of him down her throat could only answer in a muffle.

The next day Patricia nodded to him when he greeted her and then looked away, sitting away from him as far as he could in the lecture room. The lecture was international financial markets and at the end of it the lecturer Joanna Wallace asked Freddie to stay behind.

"Fanning, your marks are only middling."

Freddie smiled. "And you have a sure-fire way of improving them."

"Yes, in my digs after dark twice a week for one-on-one tuition."

"And the better I fuck you the better my gradings?"

"Oh, you understand the system. How refreshing."

In her late thirties, Joanna had huge floppy tits that Freddie tried unsuccessfully to flip over his shoulders when ploughing her but never succeeded. The first time he attempted it she thought he was so funny that she'd discharged so massively she'd thought she'd peed. But no, Freddie had just hit the spot.

They stayed together all term and ate out not caring who saw them together. Universities tend to be a promiscuous society. At the end she had to scale back Freddie's marks because his marks were into genius level.

CHAPTER 2

Freddie boarded an aircraft for Fiji at the end of term in mid December to join Uncle Gary, his mum's older brother and wife Miriam and their youngest daughter Anita who'd only recently turned eighteen. The Jamieson's were from Australia and had booked the holiday and invited Freddie to still join them after finding his mum thought the summer heat in Fiji at that time of year would be too much for her.

Miriam Jamieson met Freddie at the international airport to accompany him on the 12-set seaplane to the island resort. Freddie found his aunt remained unattractively overweight but her personality remained infectious and she still had that great laugh. She was okay, much better than the surly Uncle Gary.

There was an hour's wait so they went off for coffee after confirming their arrival at the depot for the amphibious aircraft.

Over coffee Miriam turned apologetic. "There has been a mess us with our bookings. We arrived last night to find we have been given a two-bedroom bure instead of a three-room one. It will be three days before a three-room bure becomes available. We were so angry but after a family conference decided to accept it. Initially Gary and I agreed Gary should share your room but Anita said why bother, she didn't mind sharing a room with you and that room had twin beds. So we decided to allow you the choice between sharing with Gary or Anita."

Freddie reached across the table to take Miriam's hand. "Why wasn't there a third option for sharing -- you with me?"

She squeezed his hand and laughed. "Funny that, none of us voiced that option. Actually Gary and I tend to go a little wild on holidays once he's relaxed, so I best stay sleeping with him. Now this is why I'm here to talk to you in private. Gary and I are a little worried. Anita has become a little slut with guys and it was always a possible she'd try to get you into her pants anyway. Gary wants me to tell you if it happens you'll have no problem from us. This is very embarrassing talking to you like this but someone has to do it and Gary elected me to be the one. Can you understand what I'm saying?"

"I think so. Cousin Anita was likely to be trying to fuck me anyway unless some more appealing males were available. You two think it therefore makes no difference if Anita and I sleep in the same room."

"Yes, that's it. Now we have no way of knowing whether Anita will be attracted to you but looking at you I'd say the answer is a big yes, and the fact you are her cousin won't hold her back in the least. I know of course you could refuse her and make her grumpy all the three weeks we are here but I have to say I hope that doesn't happen. I just want you to know Gary and I will accept how you choose to act."

"Well, she'll have a hard time making headway with me. I remember her as being skinny with a spotty face and being very boyish."

Miriam smiled. "I'm afraid you might be dead in the water Freddie. My little girl is all grown up into the woman I'd always wished to be. She's exceptionally gifted in sports, has won two beach beauty contests and is academically a high achiever. If she wasn't such a slut she'd be perfect."

* * *

Anita towelled off the sweat and as the seaplane looped around to land upwind in the bay said to the three young wives who'd befriended her, "Here comes my mum with my creepy English cousin."

"Male or female?"

"Male Trish. He's doing a banking degree so your Toby could be interested in him."

Trish and her two companions laughed and Trish snapped, "Not in that way you dirty-minded bitches."

Alice asked, "How long is it since you've seen him?"

"He was seventeen, three years ago."

Pam giggled. "You both may have gained sexual maturity since then. God, he'll blow a wad into his underpants as soon as he lays eyes on you."

They all shrieked with laughter and with the sweat either dried off with the towel or by the sun, they walked off the tennis court to the bar for drinks and a light lunch.

"We must start off three hours earlier tomorrow," Pam said. "We could get sunstroke finishing up in this heat. Does cousin play tennis?"

"Probably. According to mom he's into sports and everything he does is done superbly."

"Everything?" Trish said in a husky voice.

They all laughed like a pack of women on the loose.

Pam, a New Zealander, said if he was okay at tennis they could get a tournament going with their three husbands who played tennis. "If cuzzie is any good we could be in trouble Anita because I sense you were playing today far below your potential."

"Christ Pam, it is only social tennis. You didn't expect me to screw you did you?"

The other three women looked at Anita's body and none of them reacted when Pam said softly, "Now there's a thought."

The women were on to their second drinks when they heard Pam suck in breath and they looked to where Pam was looking, the entrance. The broad-shoulder guy with a tapered waist, showing abs, dressed only in baggy short, looked at them, smiled and began walking to them.

"Oh god, he's here to fuck us all," Pam whispered.

Anita rose unsteadily to her feet, her tanned face turning pale.

"Anita?"

"Freddie?"

"My god, you're beautiful," he said, and four pair of female nipples rose to attention. He held out his hand but Anita brushed it aside and smacked into him and gave him a full kiss.

"Way out. Are you pleased to see me?"

"Pleased beyond belief," Anita said huskily as her three companions looked at the new arrival almost carnivorously.

"Ladies, you can tell by the white skin this guy is from wintry England. He's my cousin. Freddie this is Pam, next to her are Alice and Trish. Welcome to the tropics. I'll come back with you now."

They women greeted Freddie and watched enviously as Anita took his arm. She said, "We'll probably see you guys in the bar after dinner tonight with your husbands."

"What husbands," said Trish, and they laughed.

As they walked back to the bure Freddie looked at Anita's breasts, lingering until she noticed.

"It's a tennis dress. We had been playing tennis. Pam and her husband Richard are from New Zealand, Trish and her husband Owen are from San Francisco, and Alice and her husband Ted are Australians working in Hong Kong."

"Those ladies seem nice people. May I say you have become very beautiful?"

"Well it happens," she said, "and you're not too bad yourself."

She showed no sign of being predatory.

"You are sleeping with me. Is that why mom went to fetch you here -- to have a quiet word with you? It seemed an expensive way of doing it."

"My figuring it she got herself so anxious about it she couldn't think straight. Actually she said sharing your room, not actually sleeping with you."

"Do you want to sleep with me?

"That would depend on your attitude."

"Oooh, I love that answer; so considerate. I bet she told you I couldn't care stuff whether or not we were cousins."

"She did mention it."

"Thank you for being honest with me. Did she say anything else?"

"Only that she and your father are not unduly concerned if I can't stop myself and attempt to seduce you."

"Oh god, aren't we a civilized family? That would be her reason for going to Nandi, to have a good heart-to-heart with you and probably to break the boredom. Do you like my mother?"

"Do you mean sexually?"

"God no." Anita began laughing almost hysterically. "God no," she shook, clinging to Freddie for support.

"She has a lovely personality and I find her laugh attractive."

Looking at him closely Anita said she thought he'd turned out to be a very nice man.

"Are there are rules you wish to make about us sharing the room. I notice it has its own bathroom?"

Anita said no.

"You mean I can watch you undress?"

She giggled and said if that's what it took to get him off then yes, of course he could watch her undress. "I can't wait to see your dick; it bet it's big, as you have broad shoulders.

Freddie just smiled, wondering if he'd just learnt something new. The other thing he'd learned after meeting Anita again was yes, he'd very much like to screw her.

They had one of the bures set into the rain forest, some fifty yards above the beach. They could see Anita's parents just entering the sea for a swim. Anita came up behind him, breasts pushing into him. She was nude and reached a round to hold his nipples.

"I'm going to have a lovely holiday," he said, dropping his shorts.

Anita grabbed the exposed erection and they dropped to the floor.

"I'm protected Freddie," said the slut. "Do you also give it up the arse?"

Freddie delayed his answer, remembering how those older women with Anita had looked at him, all staring at him sexually. God, he'd return home a wreck.

* * *

Freddie returned home two weeks early for urgent follow-up medical attention. The three husbands had chanced upon Freddie enjoying a group fuck involving their wives and Anita. They'd taken him away and beat him up, breaking his jaw in two places and their stomping had left him with broken ribs and internal injuries. As soon as he was fit enough to travel his aunt sent him home.

When university resumed Freddie returned and Patricia took and helped feed him broth as his jaw was wired with the two breaks healing well. Her new boyfriend Archer didn't like it and his jealously intensified when Patricia invited Freddie to go home with her and Archer at the weekend.

When Archer found himself alone with Freddie he fumed, "You lay a finger on Trish and I'll push that wired jaw through to the back of your throat."

"Archer, take a look at this?" Freddie said, unbuckling and pushing down his pants and underpants.

"What are you doing you faggot," Archer roared and stopped and muttered, "Jesus Christ."

What he saw was a heavily bruised crotch.

"What disease is that?"

"It's bruising you idiot," Freddie sighed. "Those irate husbands who broke my jaw and ribs and split my spleen also attempted to pulverised my scrotum."

"Oh you poor sod. In your present state you can't lick cunt or fill it and shoot."

"I had my first unassisted ejaculation this morning. Obviously it's all in working order; it was the power of the extra-stiff erection that awoke me before my balls exploded."

"That's great but really Freddie, one should not talk to another guy in such detail. It makes one nervous. We must find you a fuck when we get to Baden."

"I thought the village was called Owen-on-Brook?"

"It is. Baden is the name of the manor house built by Patricia's great-grandfather."

"Patricia lives in a manor house?"

"Well her family does. Her father is Viscount of Baden, Lord Briggs."

"Good heavens, so she is titled, er...?"

"She is the Honourable Miss Patricia Briggs but is formerly addressed as Miss Patricia Briggs.

The weekend was largely a great bore for Freddie. Lord Briggs -- Harry to his cronies -- practically ignore him but Lady Briggs, who was just forty-four, was one of the women who were very sympathetic and he spent quite a bit of time with Thelma as Lady Briggs preferred to be called, listening to her playing her grand piano or playing her favourite CDs and videos.

When it was time for the London party to return south Thelma kissed him goodbye and whispered sweetly, "You must come again and come for me."

Freddie caught her wicked smile and the shock pulled at his wired teeth painfully. He walked away thinking fuck Patricia's mother? No, not ever. Er not unless she applied pressure.

He received a letter from Lady Briggs the following week. The notepaper and envelope carried the family crest.

'Dear Freddie

It was so lovely having you as a house guest. You are a very impressionable young man. I trust your jaw improves a little more each day. Please reply when it is totally healed. I have become sweet on you Freddie. THELMA.'