Freddie Flits & Dips Here & There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrote seven weeks later when receiving a full clearance from his surgeon.

Although he received no reply Patricia invited him home the coming weekend. "Mommy specifically asked me to invite you."

"She probably likes me," Freddie smiled openly, and his frankness almost smothered Patricia's suspicion. But then she frowned, "Are you aware my mother has affairs?"

The shock hit Freddie and he felt it on his face. "Good heavens."

"Well now you know."

"What if she makes a hit on me?" he asked, interested in Patricia's reaction.

"You'll be lucky. You're not high enough up the social ladder. Mummy's only use for you would be to collect her clothes from the dry cleaner's."

The comment 'You'll be lucky' intrigued Freddie. Her mother was fairly good-looking and had a hard looking figure through her horse riding and squash and tennis but she was old enough to be a grandmother. Yuck! But then, what was it like seducing an experienced older woman?

* * *

Eight guests made up two tennis teams, leaving Freddie as odd-man-out because he didn't want to risk the chance, however remote, at catching a hit by a ball or a racket on his jaw with the knitted bone yet to harden.

Lady Briggs who was arriving back from walking her two dogs said, "If you're not playing tennis Freddie come into the village and carry things for me."

Patricia went to Freddie and whispered, "This is it -- she's decided to seduce you. She has a small cottage just outside the village she uses for some of her assignations. Will you fuck her?"

"Would it upset you if I did?"

"No, you've gone through a rough time. I understand she is very good. You probably deserve some good loving after those varsity whores you've associated with."

"You are so kind Patricia," Freddie said, not saying he'd noted nothing distinguishable in bed between the so-called varsity whores and Patricia.

* * *

"You don't rent out this cottage?" Freddie asked, moving across the kitchen/dining/living room to look into the small bedroom almost completely filled by the king size bed. Thelma had poured two glasses of red wine and was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Come give me a kiss and a big hug Freddie and then have a drink with me and we'll go."

"Sure."

He kissed Thelma on the forehead and pulled her against his chest briefly, disappointed she'd apparently rejected him as a conquest indicating they'd leave shortly. Or perhaps, just perhaps that was a lie?

"How old are you Freddie?"

"Twenty."

"Christ, this is cradle snatching. I thought you'd be two or even three years older."

"Were you eighteen when you had Patricia?"

"I'd just turned nineteen when she was born. Our other two children are at boarding schools. I'd come to Baden as a weekend house guest in a party. On the first night his lordship knocked on my door and the second night he knocked again and I became a regular guest and once he had me pregnant he married me, being a widower."

"That's a lovely story."

"What?" Thelma said, adding it was meant to be a confession or perhaps a pragmatic explanation to a new friend.

"I think it's a romantic little story. Are you wanting to seduce me?"

Thelma gasped. "Don't you want the lead up?"

"Whatever you wish. I desire to be seduced Thelma. I am rather experienced but have never been with an older woman."

She laughed and said she thought she'd approved him saying an older woman and not an old woman."

"You skin looks great and you walk athletically and your breasts appear firm."

"God, have you been undressing me in your mind?"

"Yes. Stand on the table and strip Thelma while I enjoy the sight and sip wine."

"God you are callous."

He smiled, "You don't have to oblige but remember, the sexier you get me the better I'll fuck."

Without a word Thelma climbed on to her chair and stepped on to the table, unpinning her long brunette hair. When her breasts tumbled free there was some sag, but not much.

"They must be in great shape for your age group."

"They are and thank you. I invite you to pull out your dick and play with it, then I won't feel I'm doing this in isolation."

Freddie unzipped and fished it out. He watched Thelma drop her long black skirt and saw she was wearing stockings and a suspender belt but no panties. "How long have you been grooming pussy?"

"Almost five years. It has become fashionable. Harry prefers it clipped; he didn't like it when I once shaved it bare."

"You have a nice looking cunt."

"Well don't let it dry out or get cold."

"Climb down."

Freddie removed his jacket, trousers and underpants and leaning her back over the table, placed his jacket under Thelma's head and kissed her soundly until her tongue was snaking around his. He then performed cunnilingus while she cooed and groaned. Leaving her not quite coming, Freddie ran to the bathroom for a towel and wiping his face inserted his cock carefully, Thelma gazing at him wide-eyed. He then rammed her, holding up her outstretched legs until she came with a huge and indelicate cry, passionately mixing groans with swearing.

After Freddie cleaned her up Thelma held out her arms and he carried her into the bedroom where they rested and rutted over the next two hours. They arrived back at Baden half an hour before scheduled lunch. Lord Briggs was still out with older guests riding through the estate.

Thereafter Freddie often spent weekends with Thelma in her flat by Tower Bridge until she tired of him. The parting was sudden and brief. When Freddie arrived at the flat as arrange Thelma met him at the door, dressed, and handed him an envelope. "Freddie, it's all over between us. I had a lovely time with you but have met an older fellow. Don't be mad at me. Please accept this gratuity. Goodbye."

She closed the door, leaving Freddie closing his mouth and looking a little miffed and so far not having said a word. He yelled 'Bitch' and turned and stomped off and went to the nearest pub for a beer. When he'd cooled down he pulled out the crushed envelope from his breast pocket intending to rip up the cheque. But aghast at finding it was for five thousand pounds he decided to bank his gratuity.

Freddie went home the next weekend to stay with his mother and on Saturday afternoon when walking to the pub for a beer he met the delightful clergyman's wife Francis Ives.

"Come for a drink in the pub."

"Do you mind if we went to the tearooms instead?"

"No, of course not."

As they sat Freddie wondered if she'd find time and somewhere to go and screw. But she was acting so politely and with no sign of an inner flame burning that he decided to back off. As they stood on the footpath outside the tearooms, Francis suddenly grabbed him and kissed him and still hugging him said, "Thank you darling Freddie. Thanks to you I'm four months' pregnant. And thanks to you my husband is the proudest man in the village."

"You mean either on the bus or those four other times we did it I impregnated you?"

"Yes Freddie. Mission accomplished. I'd really appreciate if you try to forget we ever had this conversation. Now I have to go. Goodbye Freddie."

"Goodbye Francis and good luck rearing your child. I'd like to keep in touch but it will be best I don't."

"Thank you Freddie. You are such a sweet guy."

CHAPTER 3

Freddie's ability to find and satisfy himself in the arms of cooperative women extended to studying meritoriously and he graduated with an MSc in global finance and banking degree and was recruited in his final year at university by a small bank. He became bored with the stuffy bank about the same time he'd worked his way through the choice of available women including married women who accepted he was such an attractive cad. He found a job with a construction company and that offered a more stimulating career, as several career paths were open to him. The company was a subsidiary of an international mega-company based in Singapore.

Wisely, apart from two exceptions Freddie stayed away from the women on the payroll to indicate he was a clean living chap. He didn't want to alarm his superior, who would have disapproved, knowing when the time came for internal promotion he'd need her endorsement. Two years on when he'd failed to attract the only type of offer that interested him -- a senior appointment -- he talked to Priscilla Abercrombie about his failure to attract attention. Mrs Abercrombie gave him an instant reply.

"I've fielded three enquiries about you but interest subsided when I confirmed you were not married but I said I thought you were not gay and the way in which you connect with females appears remarkably strong."

"So if I were married the call is likely to come?"

"Oh yes -- either married or in a stable relationship with a sociably acceptable female."

Freddie kissed the startled director of project planning coordination, a church elder, and went off to the pub to plot his future. A sociably acceptable female, in his view, meant a well-educated woman who conversed with ease, looked presentable and behaved relatively passively and smiled agreeably when in conversation or making eye contact. That meant the woman couldn't be everything so it meant she would perform indifferently at sex but too bad, there always was pussy to be found on the side.

That night in his tiny flat -- rents in The City [central London] being horrendous -- he went through the names of all the females he could recall having known and liked. He ended up with five names. The first two had recently married and the third was delighted at being called and said yes she would like to go out again with Freddie.

Marj (Marjorie) was fun but to Freddie's disappointment let it be known she was still on the prowl for an acceptable husband, a fellow who had style and untold wealth. A couple of past females had called Freddie a git without style or morals so he thought because of that and without having wealth let alone untold wealth, that put him out of the picture with Marj. And then it happened. A sad faced woman about his age came up to them and Marj introduced Kate to Freddie and her eyes flashed with interest momentarily before clouding again as she turned away.

Kate's divorce had just been finalized. She was still talking to them when Marj yawned and said it was time for her to go. Freddie grabbed his glass to drain it but Marj, bless her, hugged and kissed Kate and said she'd leave Freddie to cheer Kate up. "He's good at that, being interested in women to see what he could get out of them."

"No, I'll escort you home," Freddie said gallantly.

"No stay with me Freddie," Kate appealed. I'm greatly in need of male company."

"No it is proper for me to escort Marjorie home."

He excused himself to go to the toilet and it worked. When he returned Marj had gone.

"Tell me about yourself Freddie."

The woman appeared interested and Freddie worked hard at being pleasant and interesting, never once referring to her broken marriage or asking where their kids or did she go to bed with casual chaps like him. No, he played the perfect intellectual gentleman until she yawned. He excused himself to get rid of processed beer, giving her the chance to disappear. But lo, when her returned she was still there and talking to his company's director of operations Clive Perkins and wife Sally. When Freddie picked up his half empty glass from beside Kate he noticed Clive give him a peculiar look. They had been to the theatre and were going through to the restaurant for supper. Clive invited Kate and Freddie to join them but Kate decline saying they must be running along.

"Well goodnight Lady Catherine," Sally said and Clive said, "Ma'am, Freddie."

"God that would have been a boring ninety-minutes with that jerk although Sally is okay. What do you want to do?"

Freddie decided she wouldn't have said that without reason. It could be a big fat hint. So he said softly, "I suppose you have missed male company in bed since the break-up began?"

Kate looked at him and sighed. "Thank god Freddie you're not stupid. Let's grab a taxi."

He'd noted Sally had called Kate Lady Catherine but decided not to seek an explanation.

The apartment in Marble Arch was huge and beautifully modernized and decorated. "This is the ex-marital bed but we can go to another bedroom if you wish."

"Here's fine Kate -- plenty of real estate to roll around in."

"Oh Freddie," Kate said, removed her coat and then dress to display a remarkable good figure. A little boyish if one wanted to split hairs but Freddie dropping his pants and showing Kate what he had in his hand, had in mind other hairs to split but it turned out she shaved.

After Freddie had heated Kate up by licking her close to bursting point after they'd kissed and groped robustly, she grabbed him and stuff it in, sighing, "Ah, it's been a long time since I've ridden a big fat cock."

"Since the split with your husband?"

"No, his was long and thin."

She blurted like a lost calf when Freddie grunted and came inside her and she followed half a minute later and sighing, "Ease off Freddie. I've climaxed. God that was beautiful."

Sweat was oozing from them both and juices were oozing from her and yet she could describe that as being 'beautiful'? Freddie was rather pleased about that. So many women didn't really like to 'perspire' as they called it and avoiding mentioning ooze. Sally just lay on the towel she'd thoughtfully provided."

Freddie thought Kate was energy-driven and readily called a spade and spade, judging by her foul language when she ascended into her climax. He decided to see how far he could go with her, scooping up some fluid from her cunt so she would be aware what he was doing. She momentarily prevented his dripping fingers pushing into her mouth to state, "Only if you will allow me to dribble into your mouth."

He nodded.

Kate sucked Freddie's fingers and then leaned over him and dribbled into his mouth. Freddie had intended to wipe his face and spit into the towel but she continued leaning over him and commanded, "Swallow you evil pig!"

He obeyed and Kate kissed him deeply and said, "You're very okay Freddie. I'll have a pee and we can fuck some more."

Later he went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I'd asked for water," she said although not complaining and was told wine naturally contained 85-89% of water.

They clinked glasses and Freddie accepted Kate's invitation to stay the night.

He asked was the apartment part of her divorce settlement.

"No, my grandfather left me this whole building and the one even larger building directly opposite. They are serviced apartments, rented mainly by company executives and tourists."

"Wow, that's a handy type of granddad to have."

"My brother and sister received country estates and initially I thought I got the rotten deal because I was granddad's favourite. But these two properties return a grand income while my brother and sister are appalled at the amount of taxes they have to pay on their inherited land."

"Yes, I'm aware that happens. So what do you do?"

"Potter around, paint and socialize mainly. I own an art gallery but am rarely there, just when trouble occurs or when we are having drinks and nibbles to open a new exhibition."

"I heard Sally call you Lady Catherine. What was that about?"

"I'm the elder daughter of the Earl of Dunstan and confidentially I am estranged from my parents following unseemly dispute between us over property; enough said. Upon my marriage to Rolf Simons, a commoner, I chose not to retain my ladyship title out of respect for my husband who of course remained a plain mister. Some people such as Sally have chosen to believe that following my divorce I've reverted to my former title when in fact I have formerly registered my name as Miss Catherine Marks, which is our family surname but prefer being called Kate Marks. I ignore correcting people who call me Lady Catherine as they insist on knowing why I'm not Lady Catherine Marks. It is just too bothersome attempting to get some people to understand."

"It's really not their business to try to understand."

"Exactly. Stating no, I'm Kate Marks appears unacceptable to many of them."

"Thank god I'm a commoner."

Kate giggled and said she could understand that. May I ask you something?"

"Yes sure."

"In the pub Marjory told me you were currently unattached. The truth is I'm lonely and from what I have just experienced I like the way you er..."

"Fuck?"

"Yes. So would you like to knock around with me for a bit?"

"Oh yes. And I like the way you enjoy sex. You appear to have all the attributes I privately desire in a woman."

"You are such a nice man Freddie. I feel you'll help me to feel whole again."

A fortnight later Kate and Freddie were in the pub when Clive and Sally Perkins came up to them on their way into the restaurant. Sally asked them to join them for a meal and when Kate said yes Sally laughed and said dining with Lady Catherine would be such an honour.

"And what about with Freddie"

"Oh yes, Freddie as well. Are you two together?"

"Not completely living together as we flit from one apartment to the other," Freddie said. "Could I please point out Sally that Kate prefers just being called Kate Marks. She has dropped her title."

"You mean Kate Dunstan don't you?"

"No Marks is her father's family surname."

"Is that correct Kate?" Clive frowned.

"Yes Clive. More and more people are back to dropping a title on me and it's become such a pain. Freddie has been so good at simplifying the situation without getting into precedence as I do when attempting to explain the situation. I am very fortunate to have Freddie."

Freddie saw Clive's eyebrows lift and two days later Freddie Fanning and partner were invited his company's quarterly cocktail party hosted by the chairman Sir Athol Armstrong and wife Lady Armstrong.

Kate sent Freddie into a bit of an emotional spin when she said the date clashed with the annual meeting of her arts society of which she was vice-president.

He groaned, "What time does your AGM start?"

"Seven-thirty."

"Hurrah! Our cocktail party starts at 6:00."

They compared addresses and found the events were only five miles apart. Kate agreed she could attend both -- "I'll just slip away from your cocktail party and no one will notice. I suppose you want me to dress glam for it?"

"Yes, oh yes. This is my first chance to be noticed and to show although I'm not married I'm in a stable relationship with a female."

"Oh a requirement for a promotion?"

"Yes, do you mind?"

"No, you have been so good to me; this is my chance to help you." She smiled and said there would be an interesting revelation but resisted pressure to tell Freddie what it was, said she wanted it to remain a surprise until the night.

Freddie said his desire was to secure a transfer to the international head office in Singapore where he would become an executive who'd be liable for a job offer to anywhere on the globe under the auspices of the parent company where it operated projects or was undertaking new projects.

"Overseas postings?" Kate said, eyes widening. "That would mean the end of us."

Freddie smiled and said there were options: he could withdraw from seeking job offers overseas or Kate could sell her gallery interests or place Penelope the current CEO in absolute control plus establish an incentive of a performance bonus and would then be free to accompany him overseas.

"I could of course decide the third option of walking away from you was the best solution."

"Yes Kate. I'd not like that but it is an option."

"Well we have something to think about. It is unlikely anything will happen overnight."

"True and Kate, believe this. At present my thinking is while I'm ambitious about rising within the conglomerate I'd put you ahead of career. You mean that much to me."