All Comments on 'Freddie's Find Pt. 02'

by JewelTran

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No, no, no!

Have her change her mind and turn around back to her apartment. She should stay and slug out Leona!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Nice going

You've really done an excellent job on continuing this story.

I keep chuckling how King and Freddie keep beating around the bushes.

And I'm wondering why Freddie hasn't remembered to clear everything Leona says with King first?

Sigh. I hope this turns out all right.

deJay_13deJay_13almost 13 years ago
OOPS!

I was about to tell you how fantastic your story and plot line was. It is so good it makes amends somewhat for the misspelling and grammatical errors. HOWEVER! I quickly lost those thoughts when I discovered you had not finished the story.

WHY do some writers submit their stories in little spurts and dribbles? Why not complete all segments and submit it all at once? Is this a "rule" of Literotica? Is this a method of determining the acceptance of the story before taking time to finish it? Is that just a bit of insecurity? It shouldn't be. YOU know you are a good story teller. Anyone that reads your stories knows you are good. Why not finish the tale?

I am sorry that I won't be able to send you any more "5's" unless you e-mail me that you have finished this great story. You probably won't lose any sleep over the loss of one insignificent reader but I will greatly regret not enjoying any more of your stories.

Sadly,

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Aww T.T poor Freddie T.T to be honest, I'm really surprised that you don't have as much comments as you deserve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous