Free At Last Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pats my hand, then kisses me. "And I'm so happy you did. Wish you would've came to me earlier about this, we could've..." Janice grunts, shrugs then chuckles. "Well, according to the family track record, I guess we would've locked you up for being crazy." She rolls her eyes. "Dad certainly would've for sure, mom would've just set you up with years of shrink sessions, like me."

"You went to a psychiatrist?"

"Five years," she holds up five fingers, "from the day after I found out I was pregnant to the day I turned eighteen, two to three times a week, depending on how much I acted out. Sent me to some weekend retreat, funny farm, which is a bad pun, because they aren't funny or a retreat, not even a damn farm. Might help people who are crazy, but didn't do shit for me, probably made it worse."

"What happened? Was it bad?"

"You mean like, 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest,' bad?" She giggles and kisses me. "No, it was nothing like that. My therapist basically said, I was emotionally immature, because of my lost childhood, fixated on my rapist, because of my father, ah, rebelling by running with a bad crowd, and even more pooh-pooh, all of it bullshit." She shrugs. "Like Bobby, I was labeled from the beginning, and it made me scared. Only one I could really talk to was Bobby," she grunts, "but that only made things worse."

"Sorry mom." I kiss her, and give her a hug.

"Wasn't true then, but it is now." She shrugs. "Society and people-wise I'm stunted. I still live here, because I'm afraid to leave. I'd still be running the hardware store, but had to deal with too many people, plus I needed the money to pay taxes. Could've got a loan on the house, but why compound your debt? Was going to sell the other properties, but it was easier to dump the store." She wipes away a tear from my eye. "I was the one who talked to Bobby first, I always made new friends. But, after all that I was so scared he was the last friend I made, forever I thought."

I'm crying, and sniffling mom hugs me, rubbing my back. "It's okay, baby girl. That's the past, I think you've helped me a whole lot, things are going to be better."

"Yes, much better." I kiss her, then wipe away my tears. "I'm sorry mom, now I wish I would've done this years ago."

"No, you did the right thing baby girl. More than likely you were too young to make this all work til now. Or I would've screwed it all up. With my luck, I'm sure I still can." She holds my head. "You've turned into a very fine, very smart lovely lady," she gently cups my titties, "as well as an exceptional lover. I'm one very lucky lady, and I couldn't be happier."

"Not in my eyes, I'm by far the luckier one." I smile. "Now, lets get your sexy butt in bed, or those red eyes are going to become permanent. Guess, it's my bed, since the others are a mess."

"Um-m, a single bed, I like." She wiggles her eyebrows. "Are you going to eat me?"

"Yes." I run my finger across her lips. "If you're interested, top drawer of the nightstand is my vibrator collection."

"Really? How many? What kind?"

"A dozen," I shrug, "they vary, such as a three inch mini or bullet, a seven inch rabbit, to a nine–" That's all she needs to hear, and giggling she runs down the hall towards my room. "We don't have to try them all out, you need to pace yourself, you horny little girl."

We try them all, and she really likes the rabbit, but we only enjoy several orgasms before falling asleep with our fingers in each other. A few hours later I wake up with mom eating and fingering me. After two orgasms we force ourselves to get up, clean the house, fix dinner, eat it, clean up and back to bed we go.

That's how it goes the entire weekend and Monday, neither of us even put on a pair of panties. Didn't save us much on laundry, seeing as we wash a load of bedding every day. Late Sunday we finally get smart, pulling everything but the bottom sheet off the beds.

Janice is insatiable, trying all she finds interesting in the books, which is nearly everything. Guess she is making up for all the missed opportunities over the years. I put a trip to the adult toy store on the shopping list, to buy backups of everything, plus more toys. By Monday night I don't expect mom to know how many orgasms she had, but I don't have a clue to how many I had either.

* * *

Tuesday morning I dress mom in her new outfit and send her off to work, she is giving notice, and will work until they can find a replacement. I head off to do the shopping, even stop off and buy my girl three new sets of sexy lingerie.

I barely have everything in the house when mom comes flying through the door. She grabs my arm, pulling me towards the couch. "I'm so happy you're here, I can't go eight hours without you, baby girl. I don't know how I'd ever get by seeing you on weekends if you went to school."

Clothes are flying around the room until I get her sat down on the couch. She has her skirt up and I kiss her sopping wet panties. "Missed me, did you?"

"Oh baby girl, that isn't funny. I almost went crazy, think I might be fired." I look up over her skirt, and she shrugs. "Told them this morning I'd wait til they hired someone to leave, but I was so horny I knew even part-time two weeks would be as much as I could handle. I go tell the big boss, and he hasn't even started to try and find anyone, no ad, no agency calls, nothing, and I know the prick has had no important meetings all day, spent half the day on his putting green out on his balcony. Hell, he just assigns someone else to do it." She lifts her hips up so I can get her panties off. "So baby girl, I went off, cussing a blue streak. I sounded like grandpa Jim watching a Royals game that racked up seven errors." She giggles. "It's kind of a side no one has seen of me before."

"Shocked some people did you?"

"Shocked? Three people ran out of the building, and two of the bigger bible thumpers grabbed their hearts like I done them in for sure." She laughs. "I heard one assistant manager say, 'I went postal, if not this time it will be the next, she's got to go,' so, I think I'm fired."

"Um-m, you want your pussy ate?"

"Yes please, I missed you baby girl."

I get down to business and take care of my girl, before getting back to taking care of putting away the groceries. Janice finds the adult store catalog squealing, "For me?"

"Yes sexy girl, also have two bags in the bedroom for you." I chuckle. "Three, if you count the bag of new toys."

"Um-m," she rubs her crotch and licks her lips, "new toys, you spoil me, baby girl."

"You bet, my horny little cutie." I give her a wink. "One is the latest rabbit, with so many controls it has hundreds of settings–"

"Hundreds?" Her eyes get real big. "Sounds yummy, where is it? Does it come with batteries? Did you pick up more batteries at the store?"

"You're impossible. Yes, I got plenty of batteries. Picked up something new, or I never saw them before, vibrating anal beads and–"

"Really? Vibrating? Where?"

"Calm down, sweetie." I swat her on the butt. "They're on our bed, but we have things needing done around here."

"Right now?" She gives me the big, sad eyes treatment.

"Well..." she adds a bit of pouty lips, and I roll my eyes. "At least let me get the groceries put away. But only an hour, two at the most."

Squealing she jumps up and down, hugging and kissing me before running for the bedroom. Put away the perishables, rest was put on hold, until she can check out the new toys. By the time I get to the bedroom Janice has all her new toys out of the boxes, laid out on the bed. Grinning she pats the bed. "Hurry up baby girl, or I'll start without you."

I wag a finger. "Do that and I'll paddle your bottom." Try to sound stern. "One thing to play with yourself after your chores are all done, but skipping them to–"

"It's only because of my new toys." A big smile creeps across mom's face. "Now, get your bottom up here and show me what these things do."

With both of us giggling half the time I demonstrate them on her, and using the rabbit along with the beads she has a ten minute orgasm, or enough they just collide into each other, because she has two squirts in there. I thought she might hyperventilate and take her toys away.

I massage her and she doesn't complain, just trembles, as her body returns to its natural state. She pulls me down and kisses me. "Thank you, baby girl, you spoil the fuck out of me, pun intended." We laugh and kiss, then she rolls me over on my back. "I want to use the rabbit on you, do you want the beads too? Please, for me."

"Sure sexy."

Giggling she holds up two tubes. "Strawberry, or lilac lube?"

"Hm-m, lilac."

"No, strawberry," mom shakes her head, "lilac probably doesn't taste good."

I didn't know she was interested in treating me to that particular oral pleasure. I stroke her cheek. "Strawberry, sounds good to me, my sexy girl."

This is a first for me, double penetrated in such a manner, and a very enjoyable first it is. There is also a g-spot wand in the bag, which is supposed to aid a woman in squirting. This toy is for me more than my mom, she doesn't need an aid in that department.

I lay there enjoying the build-up to my impending climaxes, thinking I have been home six days and had more sex than my entire life, or at least partner sex. Giggling and clapping mom enjoys my string of orgasms, nearly as much as me, but I only last about five minutes.

My girl snuggles up on my shoulder cooing and kissing me, telling me know how much she loves me, loves being fucked by me, and fucking me. I'm in heaven, so much so, it's three hours before we get around to finishing our chores.

I do not know too much about psychology, but maybe the therapist and mom was right. I could see them diagnosing her problems wrong, they probably never even talked to Bobby, or tried to confirm Janice's story. She is very child-like in a lot of ways, very innocent and naive in so many things, which might be why I love her so much, because most of these traits make her fun to be with.

As for being so painfully shy, it was true I could see the pain in her face when she is put in those situations. It's the reason for her conservative clothes, trying to blend into the background. Probably the reason she chose bookkeeping as a career, so she could be locked up in a nice safe office, not having to deal with people.

I'm very proud mom doesn't blame everyone for her problems, and determined to help her break free of these tendencies.

Right after dinner we're back in the bedroom, playing with the toys. I show my girl all the toys that are supposed to be waterproof, and it's off to the tub to try them out. After all our fun I take my girl in and make love to her.

* * *

to be continued...

Wizard

12