Free Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing I stand back and take in your beauty. You look just as beautiful as I imagined and followed my instructions to the letter. Your hair is back in a pony tail, you have on the sheer black top which shows your luscious breast, slightly damp with sweat. The top ends just above your waist, where your sheer black booty shorts start. They deliciously mold to your buttocks, and show every facet of your lovely ass and pussy. To finish off the outfit you have on a black pair of hiking boots with some white socks sticking out the top. This is going to be a fun day I think to myself. "You look lovely Pet," I growl.

You blush and look down. "Well we have a nice day planned. Go order room service for us, then come join me in the bathroom and help me get ready."

"Yes Mistress," you blurt out and walk quickly over to the phone.

I start a shower and step inside, allowing the hot water to roll over my body and ease the muscle tension from a long lonely night on a hard bed. As I close my eyes enjoying the warmth, I feel your hand on my pussy. Your hands urge my legs apart, and quickly you press a finger into me. "MMMMMMMMMM...that feels good my pet."

"Thank you Mistress."

"We don't have time for that this morning but we will have plenty of time for that this afternoon on our adventure. Let's get me showered and ready for breakfast."

As you try to hide the disappointment on your face you meekly state, "Yes Mistress."

Reaching down you grab the washcloth from the edge of the tub and soap it up. You slide it over my breasts and shoulders, moving quickly to my stomach, and then sliding it over my butt. You kneel at my side and run the cloth over my legs and feet. "Your touch feels so good pet."

You smile and stand next to me. "Would you like me to wash your hair Mistress," you inquire.

I step under the water to wet my hair and wash away the soap you had so loving applied to me. You massage my scalp as you delicately wash my hair. Suddenly there is a knock at the door and you look at me for direction. "Answer the door and I will be out to sign the slip. Have him put it on the table. While he is setting it up, I want you to sit on the edge of the bed facing him with your legs spread."

A huge smile crosses your lips and you happily state, "Yes Mistress."

Quickly I rinse the shampoo out of my hair and step out of the shower. I grab a towel and wrap it around my head, then wrap another around my body. As I step out of the bathroom, I see you have followed my instructions and are sitting on the edge of the bed. However, to my surprise there is a female employee setting up our breakfast. She looks over her shoulder and smiles at me. Walking over to me she hands me the slip and says, "I like your pet."

"What time do you get off work," I inquire.

"In about a half hour," the delivery girl replies.

Signing the slip I state, "We are going on a little adventure today. If you would like to join us come back at the end of your shift and we can have some fun with my pet today."

She smiles as I hand her back the slip, "I'll see you in a little while."

We sit down and enjoy our breakfast. You ask me what we are doing today but I just smile back at you. As we finish up our breakfast, there is a knock at the door. "Go get the door pet."

You walk over to the door and look through the peep hole. "It is the girl who brought our breakfast."

"Well let her in then," I command.

Opening the door, the delivery girl rushes into the room and says, "I had someone cover the rest of my shift. You girls seem like you are going to have a good time today."

I smile and say, "indeed we are going to have a good time. Pet, lay out some clothes for me and let's see if we can find an outfit for our new friend."

The delivery girl smiles and says, "thank you. My name is Sara by the way."

"Nice to meet you Sara," I reply.

As I head to the bathroom to get ready for the day, you lay out my clothes and work with Sara to find something that will fit her. Both of you riffle through my clothes looking for something that is both revealing and yet sensual as well. I hear laughter and giggling from the bedroom, which I take to mean that you found the body stocking I had stashed at the bottom of my suitcase. Once I am finished getting ready, I enter to bedroom to see you helping Sara into the body stocking. I laugh as I see that she has left her white cotton panties and black tennis shoes on. "My dear, those panties will have to go, but that can wait till we are on the freeway. I don't want to cost you your job, especially in these hard times. However; put them on over the body stocking so you can get them off easy my dear."

"Thank you Ms. Ash," Sara says.

"Today I am Mistress or you don't get to come on our trip."

"Yes Mistress," Sara says as you smile at her first reprimand of the day.

"Ok let's get me dressed. We have a bit of a day in front of us."

Sara and you dress me in white cotton shorts, a cute blue scoop neck shirt, and white tennis shoes. "Good job pet. Let's hit the road."

I grab my camera bag and at Sara's urging we exit out the back stairs so her co-workers won't see her. Once we are in the car you look at me for direction. "Head west on 70. We are going to Glenwood Springs the South Canyon side."

Sara bursts out laughing in the back seat, knowing that we are going to a local naturist hiking spot. I look in the back seat and tell her, "now remove those panties and let's get going."

"So my pet. Tell me about your evening. Did your hubby like the latex?"

"Oh my god yes he loved it," you shriek. "Well the drive home was just interesting. My heart was racing the whole way and I was afraid of getting pulled over. At any moment I thought someone in a truck could see me and I would be showing all my neighbors my kinky side."

Interrupting I ask, "But you liked it didn't you?"

"I loved it. When I got home I ran into the house with my bag and knelt at my husband's feet when I got home. He gave me a curious look and asked what I had on me. As I explained your instructions, he touched my latex breasts and body. Before I was finished explaining about ripping the latex off of me he had his dick out and was shoving it in my mouth. He grabbed both of my ears and was fucking my face rapidly. I could hardly breathe as held my face close to his crotch and practically smothered me with his pubic hair. After a little bit he pulled out and came on my face and tits."

"How did it feel pet?"

"It was interesting because I didn't feel the warmth of his cum like I normally do. The latex insulated my skin. Once he was done he sat on the couch and I explained the rest of what he was supposed to do. He started to pull the latex off of my skin and it felt fantastic. Each time he tore a piece off I would moan at the electric sensations it was sending through my body. I moaned non-stop and didn't want him to stop as I was getting wetter with each piece he ripped from me. When he was done removing the parts he had cum on I laid down on the couch and he stuck the vibrator in me. My skin felt on fire as he started to tear more pieces off of me. I practically gushed on his hand as he removed the pieces that were around my freshly shaved pussy. I was panting for more and begging him not to stop. Just as I was about to orgasm he finished and said he was spent. He went to bed and I had to clean up the piece of latex strewn about our floor."

"Did you get any sleep? I can imagine you were quite aroused."

"Yes Mistress. After I cleaned up the latex I took a hot shower. As I closed my eyes I imagined you there touching my skin and running a wash cloth over my breasts. I started to touch myself but remembered your instructions and stopped."

"Good pet."

I look in the rearview mirror and see Sara is playing with herself. "Did I say you could do that Sara?"

"No"

"No what?"

"No Mistress"

"Is this your first time with a Mistress Sara?"

"Yes Mistress"

"OK. You will have a lot to learn today but if you follow my pets lead you will be ok."

She stops playing with herself and adjusts herself in the seat. After a short trip while we pull off the highway and get to the trailhead that leads to the hot springs. Slowly we start to hike in and stop every once in a while to take pictures. Sara and you pose together and playfully grab each other's breasts. We laugh and enjoy our hike to the hot springs. When we arrive, we are shocked to find that we are the only people there. "Looks like you ladies are lucky. I was going to have you put on a show if there was an audience," I say.

Both of you look at each other, you with a smile on your face and Sara with a look of shock. You laugh at her and sit down on a rock to take off of your tennis shoes. I pull out my camera and take pictures of the two of you taking your shoes off and getting undressed. Sara starts to take her body stocking off and I tell her, "not so fast dear. You are to wear that all day."

Again she looks to you for reassurance and you nod your head to acknowledge my order. "Go ahead and get into the hot springs Sara."

She walks to the edge and dips a toe in then slowly lowers herself in. You look at me and ask, "Am I to wear my outfit all day as well Mistress?"

"No pet. You were a good girl last night so you may enjoy your nudity today."

You smile and quickly remove your sheer clothing. Walking over to me you undo my shorts and quickly push them down. I step out of them and you neatly fold them, then gently place the shorts on top of my shoes. A smile crosses my lips as I see you learned your lesson from last night. Sara looks on longingly as you continue to undress me and loving fold my clothes. Once I am nude, I grab your hand, and pull you close to me. I put a hand on either side of your face and open my mouth to your tongue. You slide a hand to the small of my back as you slide your tongue into my mouth. Moaning into my mouth you lower your hand and massage my ass. I pull away from our kiss and say, "Let's join our guest my pet."

We walk over to the hot springs and slowly lower ourselves in. Sara looks on in amazement and inquires, "you really are her pet. Aren't you?"

Both of us laugh and you respond, "yes. She has taught me so much and I love her endlessly for it."

I lean in and kiss you deeply. "Thank you pet. You can enjoy the same sort of relationship Sara but you have to be willing to give yourself totally to another."

"After what I have seen so far I think I might," she replies.

We both laugh at Sara's comment. I step out of the hot springs and enjoy the feeling of the crisp air as it caresses my nude body. "Pet, show our guest what you have learned," I order.

You slide over to Sara and put your arm around her waist pulling her closer to you. Both your hands grab her face and pull it towards you. As your lips meet hers you hear the camera shutter behind you. Quickly you turn around and look to see who is taking the picture. A smile comes across your lips as you see me standing on a rock taking pictures of Sara and you. Before you have a chance to turn your head back to Sara you feel her hands on your head and she is now the aggressor turning you around and pushing her lips onto yours. In her eagerness to taste your sweetness she pushes you off the ledge you were sitting on and into the deeper part of the hot spring. You emerge with a look of shock on your face and splash Sara. The two of you exchange splashes and then quickly stop. In the distance, you hear voices approaching and look at me with panic in your eyes. "Relax. I'm sure any guests will enjoy nothing more than three lovely women frolicking in the hot springs."

No sooner have the words left my mouth then two men emerge from the pathway. The lead walker is about 6' tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, and wearing nothing but a back pack and hiking shoes. His flaccid cock is roughly 4" long, and he is completely shaved. The second gentleman is about 5'5" tall, brown hair and eyes, with a great tan and is also nude with the exception of his backpack and hiking boots. His cock is about 7" long and his pubic hair is trimmed in a triangle. They pause, their faces look like a deer caught in headlights. They look at each other and try to figure out what is going on here. I interrupt their blank stares and say, "Hello gentleman. My pet and our new friend wanted to enjoy this beautiful day. I hope you won't mind us being here."

"Uhhhh no ummm not all all," the first man stammers.

"I'm Stan and this is Jake," he says extending his hand.

Shaking his hand, "I'm Mistress and this is my Pet and Sara. Feel free to join them I'm just taking some pictures."

The men walk towards the edge of the hot spring and remove their shoes. As they start to get in the hot spring, Jake's cock is half hard and Stan's is fully erect. You shoot me a look to indicate that this is not what you want. I motion with my hand that things will be ok. I order you to, "get back to showing Sara what you have learned. Sara, sit up on the edge of the hot springs there."

Sara does as she is told, and wiggles to find a comfortable place to sit. You slowly move up to Sara and spread her legs. Raising yourself up out of the water you look into her eyes you lean in and kiss her breasts. Gently you nibble at her stocking covered breasts and Sara closes her eyes and throws her head back. You move down and kiss her stomach. Then slowly you move down and kiss her inner thighs. Sara reaches for the back of your head and pushes you into her pussy. I smile as I see you obediently move into her pussy and slowly lick the length of each of her lips. When you reach her clit you gently lick her and slowly roll your tongue over her hood. She puts her legs over your shoulders and moves her hand away from your head. Reaching up she grabs her breasts and starts to pull her nipples. A moan escapes Sara's lips as you pull her clit hood back and gently lick her clit. Behind the two of you Stan and Jake are slowly stroking their cocks. Stan looks at Jake and motions with his head towards you. As Stan starts to rise out of the hot spring and approach I shout, "NO!"

Everyone pauses and looks in my direction. "Continue what you were doing Pet. Stan, you were not invited to join my pets and do not assume that you can just do so. Jake, did you boys bring any rope with you?"

"Yeah sure," he says.

"Go get it and tie Stan's hands. I will make sure you are rewarded for this later."

Jake gets out of the water and goes over to his pack extracting some rope. I set my camera down and lower myself into the pool. As Jake hands me the rope, I hear Sara's moans getting louder and know that she is enjoying your mouth. Quickly I tie Stan's hands behind his back and push him down on the ledge. I step out of the spring and gently grab Jake's cock. "Thank you Jake. I will make sure you get to have some fun later. You can jump in the spring if you want to again."

As Jake lowers himself into the hot spring, Sara cries out in orgasm. Her legs are wrapped tightly around your head and you continue to work a finger in and out of her. She shoves you away and again you splash into the water. Sara's chest is heaving as she tries to catch her breath. I again lower myself into the hot spring and motion for you to come to me. You swim over and kiss me passionately. I move my hand around your back and pull you closer. "Very nice my pet."

You blush and look over your shoulder. Sara is lowering herself into the hot spring and slowly she starts to swim over to us. Once she gets to us she leans in and kisses me. With one of her hands she reaches up twists one of my nipples. While I enjoy the pain, I slap her hand. "You need to ask permission to do that Sara."

With a look of frustration on her face she says, "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. Now let's reward Jake for saving my pet. Is that ok with you Sara?"

She takes one look at Jake's hard cock and says, "Oh yeah."

Laughing I push her towards Jake. He raises himself out of the hot spring and sits on the edge. Sara licks her lips and lowers her head on his cock. Slowly she licks either side of the shaft and then in one swift motion she takes his cock in her mouth. Jake gasps at the sensation and grabs a handful of Sara's hair. He uses her hair and starts to fuck her face. Fast and hard he thrusts his cock into her mouth. Her eyes begin to water and Jakes gets more forceful. Excited by what you are seeing you reach over and put your hand on my thigh. I spread my legs and invite you to move your hand up further. Quickly you move your hand up my thigh and start to rub my clit. I reach over with my hand and return the favor.

Jake loosens his grip and pulls out of her mouth. Before he is all the way out of her mouth he cries out and starts cumming covering Sara's face, finishing off on her tits. Sara swallows the little bit of Jake's load that landed in her mouth and then smiles up at him. Jake's cock starts to soften and Sara begins to run him to get him hard again. She again takes his cock into her mouth and tries to get him hard. Despite her best efforts Jake can't get hard again and I smile at his struggles. "That is why I prefer women my pet," I whisper in your ear.

"Well boys it has been fun to play with you but we girls need to have some fun of our own. Sara, let's go."

Both of the men look open at us with open jaws as we dress and walk away from them. We slowly head back down through the woods enjoying a beautiful Colorado day. Several groups pass us on the way up to the hot springs and I smile as every guy stares at Saras cum covered tits in amazement.

As we get in the car and start to drive back to the hotel, Sara exclaims, "I'm so fucking horny. Please tell me we are going to fuck again."

I laugh at Sara and exclaim, "if you are a good girl I might even let you fuck me."

"Yes Mistress. Whatever you want me to do," she proclaims.

Again I laugh at her and say, "You will get your chance to prove your devotion."

We pull into the hotel near the rear entrance and Sara starts to get out of the car. "Not so fast dear. You are to go to the Sauna and make sure that there is no one in there then come to the room to get us," I order.

Sara inquires, "What if there are people in there?"

"Then figure out a way to get them out and close the sauna for us. If you aren't done with this in the next 5 minutes I will not let you into the room to get your clothes and you will not be allowed to have sex with either of us."

She looks at us sheepishly and for reassurance before stepping out of the car and hurrying about her task. I grab your hand and we walk hand in hand to the room. As we get in the room I push you onto the bed and start to rip off your clothes. You gasp out in pleasure as I bite your nipple and pull the other one. Just then there is a knock at the door. I open it to see Sara standing there gasping for breath from having run from the Sauna to our room. "It is done Mistress."

"Good" I exclaim. "Let's enjoy the sauna Pet's."

You hop up to join me and we all walk together over to the sauna. Upon our arrival we see that Sara has laid out some towels and robes for us. I look at Sara and proclaim, "Very nice touch dear. You are learning quickly."

She smiles and looks to you for approval as well. You smile and lean in kissing her loving. Smiling at your display of affection, pick up a towel and head into the sauna. I sit in the far corner and spread my towel out. As I lie down on top of it the two of you enter the sauna and head in my direction. Catching your eye I command you, "Strip off your clothes, then strip off mine."

Sara and you quickly strip off your clothes. She carelessly tosses her body stocking to the side and she walks toward me. You smack her on the ass as she turns away from you. "You need to fold that nicely. It is the Mistress'," you tell her.