Freedom of Flight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her throat went dry as he took a deep breath and the perfect fitting armour moved with him, muscles flexed as he shifted his feet creating new patterns in his chain mail. Her wolf was clear in her mind, her ears were down, her tall wavered slightly before she dropped to the ground and rolled over, bearing her throat and belly to him and his subconscious power over her. She blinked and jerked her eyes up to see his face, hoping to distract her body from following her wolf's prompting at dropping down and rolling over.

As she looked into his face, her eyes locked with his sparkling green eyes that were fixed on her, making her swallow nervously. This was the first time she had ever seen him in anything other than a pair of brown breeches and a white cotton shirt. His slightly long hair was in its usual disarray but she could see her fingers running through it as he kissed her. She blinked and let her eyes quickly scan other parts of him; he was every woman's dark fantasy of a fairy tale black knight, all muscle and power. His eyes were lures, lures of promises of delightful sin. It made her want to quiver as her pulse increased to race her blood through her veins.

She took a deep, much needed breath, not realising she had stopped and the pebbles of her nipples rubbed against the cotton covered mail through her breast band, causing delightful pangs to shoot through her body, liquid heat started to pool between her legs. She could imagine him throwing her over his shoulder and whisking her away to a tower where he would hold her captive to his sexual needs. Her Wolf groaned at her thought, she wanted all that and more,muchmore.

Sage noticed her sister's reaction and glanced to Tarval who was essentially her grandfather then back at her sister. She then turned to her father whose eyes sparkled as he too had noticed Alanna's reaction.

"So are we going?" Tarval asked trying to keep from grabbing her and whisking her away. He had a feeling that she may have wanted that but that it would have scared her. Alanna had to look away as he stood next to her.

"Yes." Dominic answered but he was also conflicted. On one hand, he was all happy that Tarval had found someone that he could love but on the other, he wasn't sure how he felt about it being Alanna. He felt all protective of her and didn't want to see her hurt although he knew Tarval would never hurt her and that maybe she was just what he needed and vice versa. He would just have to wait and see.

"Wait... Alanna doesn't have a sword." Tarval's sharp eyes had noticed that she lacked a weapon. Normally he wouldn't make a fuss but she was dressed in full armour, which meant she was a warrior and in this world a warrior had to have a sword, although he knew full well that she didn't need one to protect herself. The bruises on his body were proof of that.

"Damn... she's only got practice swords." Sage reminded her father.

Dominic frowned. "She can borrow Bianca's sword, I'll get the smithy to make her one when we get back." He disappeared into his room for a moment and returned. He offered the sword to Alanna who took it with astonishment and honour; she knew how much trust he placed in her to hand over something that had belonged to the love of his life.

"I will make sure if I use it I will not damage it." She swore.

Dominic sighed sadly with a little shake of his head. "Perhaps it is time to let her go..."

Alanna tilted her head. "Why? She'll want it when she come backs."

Dominic stared at her blankly.

"Were believe in reincarnation. She will be reborn to be with you again, you can give her back her sword then, and one day, like you and Sage, she will be immortal and you will never fear that you will lose her again." Alanna explained.

He turned to Sage, hope in his eyes, "Sage?"

"Da, I could have told you but you wouldn't have believed me. Besides, you haven't been ready for this, giving Alanna ma's sword meant you were ready to hear that she was coming back."

Tarval smirked at Alanna then clapped his son on the back. "We best be going, Dominic."

Dominic nodded but his thoughts remained fixated on what Alanna had told him. His beloved Bianca was coming back to him, that she would always come back to him. There was a noticeable spring to his step as he walked off.

~*~*~*~*~

Foot note: I used some terms to describe Non-human groupings that Alanna was aware of, here is an explanation of those terms in the context of this story.

Ambush:Is a pure pride of tigers with no other species of Were or Non-humans present.

Clown:Is a pure group of Song birds with no other species of Were or Non-humans present.

Strike:Is a pure group of raptors with no other species of Were or Non-humans present.

Flock:Is a mixed group of Were and or Non-humans with a Bird type Were as Alpha.

Coven:Is a group of Were and or Non-humans with a Elemental or Fae as the leader.

Tribe:Is a pure group of Vampires with no other species of Were or Non-humans present.

Pack:Is a group of Were and or Non-humans with a K9 type Were as Alpha.

Pride:Is a group of Were and or Non-humans with a Feline type Were as Alpha.

Flight:Is a pure group of Centaurs with no other species of Were or Non-humanspresent.

Drove:Is a mixed group of Were and or Non-humans with a Centaur as the leader.

Pod:Is a mixed group of water type Were and water type Non-humans.

Skulk:Is a pure group of Foxes with no other species of Were or Non-humans present.

Kennel:Is a mixed group of Were and Non-humans with a Fox as Alpha.