All Comments on 'Freeing Abby'

by MaddieKim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1about 11 years ago
Happy

MaddieK:

Very glad to see your writings again!!!

A very resounding 10**********

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How sweet!

I really liked this, what a loving couple. He did not give up and she opened up. Such a shy, tentative and wondrously beautiful short story of love, respect, and growth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well-written story, but I doubt spanking is the right way to help an abused woman.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 11 years ago

very nice and gentle. i'm sure they'll have a lot to discover as time goes by!

MRSheaMRSheaabout 11 years ago
must ne nice....

To be wanted.....

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86about 11 years ago
More?

I really enjoyed this story. It was well-written and incredibly sweet! Maybe you could write a sequel with more of Abby and Daniel's sexual escapades?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sorry Maddie, i found this just too long for a single story. i believe that you should have cut this story into at least 2 smaller parts.

i could not vote for the story either. whilst the story is properly formatted and edited, it is because of the length that i would vote 0 stars. but alas, there is no 0 star vote choice.

I also agree with the prior comments made that spanking an abuse woman is not what i think is proper for an abused woman.

Jake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jake who?

Jake who cares! A person who believes the story is properly formatted and edited, yet because the story is "too long" would give it a zero is ridiculously pathetic. I can understand your thoughts and others regarding the spanking, and can certainly understand a vote of 3 or 4 for that. But for length??????? A zero?!? How sad for you to base a low score on how long a story is. If it was too long for your attention span, quite easily you could have read a page a day. So your criticism for length is moot. Did your feeble mind think of that? Obviously not. I will suggest you forgo stories that are more than a few paragraphs. I will stop now, because I don't want your little mind too wander off.

Glad you didn't vote. Five stars from me. Well done!!!

I also wish to apologize to the author for trouncing this commenter. Normally I don't but, his comment was absolutely dumb and beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done

Glad to see your muse has returned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best reads I have had on this site. Very believable, highly erotic. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous