Freeing Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he first unconsciously went to slide his hand under her shirt it was an automatic response to just touch her soft skin. Now he felt he had to do more and reassure her at the same time.

His hands moved to the front of her shirt but he kept his eyes locked with hers. "I'll never hurt you. I love you, Abby." He unbuttoned her shirt and slowly pushed it open exposing a narrow strip of skin from her neck to her waist. He gently caressed her chest and the inside swell of her breasts with his fingertips before opening the shirt a bit more. "You're okay, Abby. I'm the man who loves you, the one who thinks you're the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm your husband, Abby. Let me see you, all of you."

Abby's lips quivered slightly and her breathing was a bit ragged but she didn't try to stop him this time.

He pushed her shirt the rest of the way open. Her breasts were perfection but he continued to look at her face not the taut nipples that were responding to his touch, not the areolas that were puckering in anticipation. He leaned forward and covered her mouth with his own.

"Let me taste you, Abby," he murmured against her lips the hunger in his eyes so apparent a blind person would see it.

He pushed her back a little more so that she was leaning back against his raised knees. He lowered his head and took one nipple in his mouth and teased it with his tongue. He heard her halting sob then a small sigh and took a deeper pull. By the time he moved to the other breast, her hands were in his hair pulling him closer still. He moved from breast to breast and back again in a slow lazy rhythm. When the fingers of one hand finally slid under the leg of her shorts and found her already wet, he was the one who moaned. She climaxed almost immediately when he thrust his fingers into her. She cried out softy and he gently pulled his fingers out and pulled her to his chest. They sat like that for several minutes.

"Do you think you're a whore, Abby, because you let me touch you out here in the open in the woods here on Cooper's Mountain?"

She was silent.

"You're not, my love," he said softy. "You're my wife and you responded the way a wife who loves her husband does when he touches her lovingly the way I just touched you."

They sat that way for seemed an eternity and David thought quite possibly Abby had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder and his arms looped around her hips when she whispered.

"Is it really normal for a wife and husband to do this?"

"Oh, yes, Abby and much more."

"Why do you think I'm this way?"

"What way is that, baby?"

"Not wanting to ... to undress in front of you ... not let you see me naked?"

"I think it's the way you've been brought up. I don't know why your father is the way he is, but I think he's passed his strange notions about sexuality on to his daughters. He's saddled you with a lot of baggage, Abby, but we've going to unpack that baggage and throw the bad away."

She lifted her head and looked at him. During the time she had been so quiet she had been thinking about what he had done to her, and she knew he had done it in love. Not to make her a whore but because he cared enough to broaden their love, taking it to a new dimension — at least for her. He already knew it was okay to be seen naked in front of his spouse. He already knew that making love on ... the kitchen table was okay ... if both people agreed ... well one of the person agreed and showed the other it was okay. He had been patient with her. She suddenly giggled a little. His eyebrows rose.

"I'm going to try to be more what you want me to be. I'm going to try to undress in front of you and not be embarrassed. I'm going to ... to not insist the lights be off ... maybe just dimmed, okay?"

"I want you to like it too, Abby."

She blushed. "Oh, I liked what you just did," she whispered.

"Say 'I liked you touching me, David."

"I like you touching me."

"Say 'I liked you sucking my tits and fingering my pussy'."

She pulled away from him. Her eyes widened and she gasped, "I can't say that."

"Why? You said you liked me touching you, didn't you?" He started re-buttoning her shirt.

"Well, yes, but I can say that other stuff."

"Try."

She took a big breath, "I liked you touching me, sucking on my ... sucking me and I liked what you did."

He laughed, "We'll work on the words later." He pulled her back to his chest and his hands moved down from her hips. "How's your bottom, sweetheart?" he asked still laughing softy as he started to knead the soft rounded buttocks.

She sucked in some air, "Sore."

He continued to massage her bottom and after a moment she involuntarily arched her pelvis into his hips and his cock that was already at half-mast from his earlier manipulation of her body sprang to attention.

She pulled back from him slightly and her eyes widened in desire and surprise. She moved her pelvis again, this time on purpose and her breathing became a tiny bit ragged. Her lip trembled. She couldn't believe she not only pushed her body into his but she actually though of sex out here in the open. She was confused, mortified, and surprised all at the same time by her sudden sexually aggressive behavior. She leaned back against his chest to hide her confusion but it was as though he could read her mind.

"It's okay, Abby, to realize what you do to me. It's not wrong to make me want you — not a hard task by the way," he laughed, "I always want you. Today you've learned it's okay to make love somewhere besides a dark bedroom at night. And as much as I'd love to take you right here, right now, in the open, you're not ready for that."

"I ... I," she couldn't even continue she was so shocked with herself.

He chuckled. "Although it rare for anyone to walk this path because it's a private one from the cabin and most hikers follow the wider path from the campgrounds, it has happened before. So, no, I won't take you here even if I would heard them before they got here. But I want you to know I want to and someday we will make love outside. When we do 'do it' outside, it will be someplace that will be absolutely private, only you and me. But I am very proud of you. You've come a long way in six short hours." He kissed her neck.

"I can't believe I even considered, even for a minute thought about making love to you out here," she whispered, afraid that she somehow might be overheard.

"I know. I could see the look on your face, a mixture of all kinds of emotions," he laughed again.

"Now you're making fun of me."

"Never! I'm enthralled with you."

"I've ... uhm, I've ... you've made me ..."

"Come?"

"Well, yes, several times today but you haven't ..."

"I'll get my chance later, my love. Believe me the day's not over. Come on, it's time to head back to the cabin. I'm getting hungry and it'll take us nearly an hour to get back. And it'll take the charcoal in grill a while to heat up for the steaks."

"You got us steaks?" she asked, surprised at David's forethought knowing steaks were one of her favorite foods.

"Yep," he replied, a semi-smug smile on his face revealing how completely satisfied he was with himself.

"You've been planning this for a while, haven't you?"

"Yes, and thinking of it even before that."

"I like steak."

"I know. I got chocolate cake for dessert, too."

"Is there a faster way to the cabin?"

"Yep."

"Why don't we go that way?"

"Because you're not dressed for it. These clothes," he tugged at her shorts and grinned, "are 'staying on the path and out of the brambles' clothes."

He lifted Abby off his lap, and stood, after which he reached a hand down to her and pulled her up. It only took a couple of minutes to repack the backpack, and they were headed back to the cabin.

*~*~*

She put the plates on the table and eyed the cuffs apprehensively, nervously giving them sideway glances every so often. Finally David took pity on her and leaned against the table and pulled her into his arms. In automatic response Abby's hands moved to his chest, not to stop him but to touch him. David smiled at her and when she didn't look up at him, he curled a knuckle under her chin and gently lifted her head until she looked at him.

"I'm not going to put them back on you tonight, baby."

"Not tonight?" she repeated the relief evident in her voice.

"Maybe sometime next winter when we're bored, we'll role play."

"Role play?"

"You know, role play — pretend —"

"I know what role play means. I want to know what you mean."

"Well, I'll be the Slave Master and you'll be my slave. Or maybe I'll be a pirate and you'll have been captured off of some ship to the new world. Or maybe I'll be a Feudal War Lord and you'll be one of my peasants. Or —"

"I think I get the picture." She looked at him and then surprised herself when she leaned forward and kissed him.

David's eyes turned a darker shade of brown and raw lust bubbled up inside him. He suddenly wanted her beyond all reason. He had caressed her numerous times since she woke but he had not taken his pleasure yet. He had thought he would wait until after they ate before giving her another new experience but pulling her to him and having her initiate the kiss first caused him to revise his plan. He swept the cuffs off the table and pushed the plates to the other end.

Abby's lip quivered, "Is this where you show me it's okay to make love on the kitchen table?" She looked a little uncertain but didn't push David away when he reached for her again with a sexy grin on his face.

His kiss was so intoxicating that Abby wanted him as badly as he wanted her long before he unzipped her shorts. He had her shirt unbuttoned in short order and his hands caressed her breasts. He kissed her neck as he pushed her shorts over her hips and they fell to the floor then he picked her up and sat her on the edge of the table. She cried out his name softy but when he went to unbutton his own shorts she pushed his hands out of the way and unbuttoned them herself with very shaking fingers.

"I want you," she whispered looking into his eyes.

"Oh, Abby."

He didn't hurry although he was hard the second she had kissed him. One hand slid around to her back up under her shirt and the other teased her nipple several long minutes as he kissed her deeply. Her head fell back as he strung a line of kisses from her neck to her breasts. Her hands slid into his hair. She couldn't believe she was so hot for him, that she wanted him so much here in the cabin as the sun had just started its downward arch in the sky. The cabin although not as bright as it was during brunch was still light even though the trees shaded most of the windows. It suddenly didn't matter. It was okay to undress in front of her husband. It was okay to want to make love to him in the kitchen. It was okay to let him lift her to the table. It was okay because he wanted her, too. He wanted her ...

She smiled. She had never doubted David's sexual appetite was healthy and in her haze of what he was doing to her she wondered how he had made it this long without his own satisfaction; after all, he had brought her to orgasm three times already today and had not given into own his desire. He had wanted her to experience lovemaking in different ways first.

"David, please David, now. Please now."

He needed no more than her plea. She wanted what he wanted and he sure as hell was going to give it to her. She barely said the last 'now' when he thrust in her. She was wet and hot and, oh, so ready for him. She felt like heaven. He pushed her back on the table and put his hands beside her head and thrust again. She lifted her legs around him and he smiled a tight smile trying to stop his ejaculation just a little longer. She looked at him looking at her — her eyes bright with desire, her face flush with need, and he bent to kiss her.

"I love you, David."

She said it first. He couldn't hold off any longer and when he pulled back and thrust again she lifted to meet him. His control broke and he climaxed. She followed him within seconds. After their passion had subsided enough, she pulled his head to her chest and repeated the words to let David know that he was the center of her universe.

"I love you, David. So much."

"I love you too, Abby."

*~*~*

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best reads I have had on this site. Very believable, highly erotic. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done

Glad to see your muse has returned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jake who?

Jake who cares! A person who believes the story is properly formatted and edited, yet because the story is "too long" would give it a zero is ridiculously pathetic. I can understand your thoughts and others regarding the spanking, and can certainly understand a vote of 3 or 4 for that. But for length??????? A zero?!? How sad for you to base a low score on how long a story is. If it was too long for your attention span, quite easily you could have read a page a day. So your criticism for length is moot. Did your feeble mind think of that? Obviously not. I will suggest you forgo stories that are more than a few paragraphs. I will stop now, because I don't want your little mind too wander off.

Glad you didn't vote. Five stars from me. Well done!!!

I also wish to apologize to the author for trouncing this commenter. Normally I don't but, his comment was absolutely dumb and beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sorry Maddie, i found this just too long for a single story. i believe that you should have cut this story into at least 2 smaller parts.

i could not vote for the story either. whilst the story is properly formatted and edited, it is because of the length that i would vote 0 stars. but alas, there is no 0 star vote choice.

I also agree with the prior comments made that spanking an abuse woman is not what i think is proper for an abused woman.

Jake

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86about 11 years ago
More?

I really enjoyed this story. It was well-written and incredibly sweet! Maybe you could write a sequel with more of Abby and Daniel's sexual escapades?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Gift Wife learns too late the real meaning of the giftin Loving Wives
Karen and Mark Wife wants to have her cake and eat it, too.in Loving Wives
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Talk of Betrayal Deborah burns her last bridge.in Loving Wives
Al Andalus My wife is sleeping with who?in Loving Wives
More Stories