French Comparisons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get down on your knees, position yourself between over her thighs, letting your large dick move from side to side in front of her widened eyes.

"I'm not used to.... someone your size, please be gentle..." she whispers with a slight moan.

You position yourself between her legs, as groans now start to fill the room, you take your dick in your hands and slowly rub it along her trimmed entrance. She let's out a moan. You continue to allowing the pre-cum from your head mix into her blonde pubes, as you feel their courseness on your sensitive head.

"Oh God," you groan.

You push your head into her tight, trimmed pussy, and feel a squeeze as you do. Your {foreskin} foreskin being pulled at with every inch you squeeze into her.

"Ugghhhhhhh..." came the moan from Ciara as you entered her. God she felt so tight, you could only manage a few inches into her moist, trimmed pussy. You felt like you could cum right then and there.

Ciara wraps her tanned legs around your waist, as her heads leans back, opened mouthed. You continue to gently ease your large dick into her trimmed pussy, you glance down to see about half your dick still untouched by the glisten from her juices. This view is almost too much for you. From here you see your thick, veiny dick plunging slowly into a mound of blonde, trimmed pubes.

"Oooohhgggghhhhh," you let out.

However, you manage to look up, and instantly lock your glare at Gilles and number 4. Gilles must have been fingering or eating the poor girl's pussy, as he was in the process of moving from between her legs and onto his back. As he does so it leaves you with a view straight between the girls small, tanned legs, right to the triangular patch of dark pubes that strecthed from her tiny asshole all the way up. Her pubes were fluffy and neat, and the hairs around her entrance clearly moist, even from here. She slowly got to her knees, with her ass facing you, and pushed off the ground with her hands. As she did so you see between her legs the dark patch of soft hairs, sticking out like a sore thumb from her tanned skin.

Gilles lay on his back, he towering penis flopped onto his belly, stretching up from his black, bushy pubes all the way above his belly button.

The intensity of pleasure centred on your dick goes up a level.

"Ugghh, that feels so good..." you breathlessly let out.

You continue to watch Gilles and his girl. After all Ciara has her head turned away, so as not to make eye contact with you. If she's not getting personal with you, why should you get personal with her.

Even so the sensation on your dick is incredible. Ciara is so tight, combined with your substantial girth, you feel every little sensation. She seems to feel every vein on your shaft as well, as her breathing now grows heavier, to an almost panting.

"God.... you're so.... big...." she grunts.

Your neck strains as you hold your gaze in Gilles' direction, however. The girl has now gotten both her knees either side of Gilles' thighs, and has her back pointing up straight. She is covering her pussy with her hand, and you can see her fingers stretch under and rest between her soft, supple buttocks. They are both talking, but you can't hear what they are saying.

Then suddenly Gilles spots you staring over at them.

"HEY... VOYEUR.... YOU LIKE TO ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS, COME HERE AND I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU..." Gilles loudly proclaims.

This catches the attention of Ciara, who looks at you with furrowed brows.

"I'm sorry," you explain, "but what should I do?" you ask her, as you instantly stop grinding your pelvis into hers.

"I'd go if I was you... he likes to threaten people...."

"Fuck it, I'm going to go over," you confidently proclaim in the most unconfident manner.

You slide your dick out of Ciara's trimmed pussy, and notice the excessive amount it glistens in the light. You try to keep it from bouncing around as you walm over by holding it's length against your belly. You look back at Ciara to find her on her side, knees together and pushed up towards her chest, as her blonde bush peeks it's head out from between her thighs.

You walk the few metres over to Gilles and his girl, who has her head hanged in, no doubt, a mix of shame and defeat attitude. As you walk by his feet first, all the way past her to his head, you get a closer look at his dick splayed out on his belly. How it slightly bends in the middle, and how he has a large ridge running up the middle. It looked so powerful, so immense. As you walked by it dissappeared under the girls soft-skinned, pale asscheeks, and between her spread legs.

"...uhhhmmm....yes?" you meekly ask.

"I have a question I want you to ask Claire...."

"Okay," you say as you look at her.

"Ask her if she wants to be fucked deeper than she has ever been before.... "

Claire bites her lower lip.

"uuhhhmm.... do you want to be... uuhhhmm.... fucked.... deeper than you have ever been before?" you say with a dick about to explode.

".... I.... I want to be fucked deeper than I have ever been before..." she says with a whisper.

"Ask her if she wants her hairy cunt to be stretched like it has never been stretched before... "

You are about to speak when,

"I want to be stretched by you.... " she says, half wanting it to just be over.

You move back every so slightly, to gain a view of the action. You take in Claire's delicate skin, the softness and purity of it. You notice the two little dimples above her asscheeks, as well as her plump little ass as it wobbles ever so slightly when she moves. As you go further behind, Claire bends forward opening herself up to Gilles. You see her tiny little asshole as Gilles' grabs her ass and pulls the cheeks apart.

"Ohhhhh..." she moans.

Below those soft, round cheeks her dark bush dominates. A dark line of hairs that run from just below her asshole all the way underneath. Gilles takes his towering penis in his hand, and manoeuvres it through her legs, and places it between her asscheeks, resting in her mound of pubes. He starts to slowly push his hips up, causing his shaft to rub up and down the length of her pussy.

"Oh God....uugghhhhhh..."she gently moans.

His imposing shaft engulfs her pussy, and you can't see any pubes. It looks the same size as an arm. You don't think she is ready for this at all, the poor girl.

"Tell me to fuck you!"

"....fuck me...." she whimpers

With that he lowers his head and rubs it up and down her hairy entrance, gently opening it up for his thick shaft. The he suddenly pushes, and a couple of inches bury themselves into her pussy. She instantly tightens up her asscheeks, and lifts herself slightly off the ground.

"Please.... be gentle...."

He ignores her and continues to push hard, squeezing his arm -sized shaft into her clearly tight pussy. Every push would be a squeeze, sucking in her lips and some pubic hairs with his cock. Her pussy looked glued to his immense shaft. Every exit would leave his shaft glisten that bit more. Every push would exert a groan from her.

"Ugghh...Ughh...Ughh...Ugghhhhhh... ugghhhh..." she let out with an ever growing lack of control.

After 30 seconds he had about 2/3rds of his long, salami sized dick ploughing steadily into her ever loosening cunt. The pubes around her entrance start to become more and more moist, until they now look wet.

"Tell me to fuck you deep..."

"Ugghhhh.... fuc.....ugghhhh.....fuck....me....deep....." as she starts to get over-powered by the pleasure. Her delicate, pale feet start to scrunch up. Her little toes start to wiggle.

"What am I doing?" he barks.

"Ugghhhh...fucking me.... fucking me..... deep....uugghhhhh.... you're huge....Oh God... Ugghhhh.... dick is stretching me...."

You start to masturbate right there and then, you can't help yourself. He increases his speed, as his dick glistens, collecting a pool of juices and a few of her dark pubes near his base.

"Keep saying it... say you wanna cum...."

He takes her ass in his hands, taking a firm grip of both asscheek, and starts to push her hips dpwn onto his oncoming dick. By now he has managed to squeeze about 3/4ers of his immense penis into her pussy, bending ever so slightly at the base when he pushes fully into her. He must be maxing her out, you think. It manages to slide so easily in and out now, just ever so slightly sucking her pussy lips in with it.

"Fuck me deep.... fuck me deep...UGGHHHHH...UGGHHHH.... I can't.... I can't take it anymore.... I'm gonna.... Oh.... Ugghhhh..." she can't control herself any longer. As his towering prick plunges her hairy cunt, her asscheeks start to spasm.

"I'M GONNA... CUM.....UGGGHHHHHHH.....UGHHHHHHHH," she grunts into his chest, as she clenches up her asshole, her whole body tightens, her little toes spasm as the soles on her feet scrunch up, showing off her soft, pale skin.

"Ugghhhhh...." you moan, as your cum flies through the air, landing next Claire's delicate feet.

Claire collapses onto Gilles's chest, and he pushes her aside, and gets up. Claire quickly runs to her clothes and starts to get dressed, making a bee-line for the door.

"Maybe your girl needs some attention?" Gilles confidently asks.

You freeze. Do you really want this frankly abnormal sized penis penetrating a pussy you have only just penetrated yourself a couple of minutes ago? But do you think you could make her cum?

You wrestle with the decision; on one hand watching Gilles' in action again, and on the other hand your pride being shattered.

"Uhhmmmm...okay" the perverted voyeur in you says. You have already cum, and man do you enjoy watching Gilles' long, salami dick fuck girls.

Lupa was watching the whole thing unfold, and is rather taken aback by what you and Gilles have just said. Gilles starts to purposefully walk towards her, with his long, salami dick smacking from one thigh to the other.

"Well, my dear, how about it?" he says as he positions himself over her lower legs, hands on hips, immense dick dominating anything she could see.

"Absolutely not! Aren't my 5 minutes up yet?"

"JOE... JOE.... WHAT'S THE TIME?"

"3:29" comes the unwanted answer. Gilles turns and looks at Ciara, who has her left leg crossed over her right to cover her private parts.

"You saw what happened to that other girl, do you want just 1 minute of that?"

Ciara pauses, looks at your semi-hard penis, dripping with your cum, then looks at Gilles' steel like shaft.

"....one minute so... but only in missionary... you are wayyyy too big for me."

She lies back and spreads her legs, revealing to him her trimmed, blonde pubed pussy. Some of the hairs are stuck together with the steady moisture seeping from her pussy. This wonderful sight starts to push blood back into your penis.

Gilles kneels down between Ciara's spread legs, he looks down at her pussy,

"Doesn't look like you need warming up."

Ciara goes slightly red with embarrassment, and bites her lower lip. Gilles doesn't waste time, and manoeuvres his hips right between Ciara's. She places her hands on his chest, to gain more control.

"Be careful... please..." comes the whimper.

The only view you have is of Gilles lying in between Ciara's tanned, petite legs, with her petite, naked feet and little toes gripping the carpet with anticipation. You see her face next to the back of Gilles' head, and you see his rather hairy ass. This is enough to get your penis fully erect once more.

Gilles' is looking down at the area between their crotches, and is clearly positioning his dick for entry. You see him wiggle his hips a little, and gently push them down.

"Mmmmph..." comes Ciara's voice, as she moves her hand down to his waist for even more control.

Gilles continues to gently push his hips into hers, in a circular motion, each push a little fuller, each push a little further in.

"Ohhh....Godddddddd..." comes Ciara's moan, her mouth wide open looking at the ceiling.

After a few seconds on this Ciara removes her hand from his waist, and puts both hands around his back, pulling him into her. Gilles continued to grind his hips at a hypnotic pace.

"Ugghhhh...God you're huge," she groans, "no more... in me.... that's.... uughhhhhh... all I can take...."

Gilles says nothing and continues at the same pace, with the same depth of penetration. His hips were low down compared to her hips, it almost looked like he was grinding into the floor. She really was struggling to take him. Having said that, she looked to be getting more and more into it.

"Oh God ya... oh God ya....ughhhhhhhhhh," came the steady groans.

Gilles started to pant heavier now, and let out the odd grunt. Her tightness on his over-sized penis must make it feel like it's in a vice.

Suddenly Gilles reaches his large hands back and takes her tanned legs by the shins, lifting them up and onto his shoulders in one powerful motion.

"What the hell are you doing?", Ciara spits out trying to stop him, "there is no way I can take your size in this position!!"

"Trust me, my dear, we have 30 seconds left... I won't go any deeper."

You shuffle further round to gain a perfect view of his salami penis entering her tight blonde pussy, this you know from experience.

Ciara's back is arched up, with her ass pointing towards the ceiling, and Gilles leans into her as much as he can, while sticking his ass out behind, a measure to make sure full penetration doesn't occur. Gilles starts to squeeze his salami dick into her compact, trimmed pussy. What a sight to behold. You can barely make out her lips through her trimmed bush, as they cling to his thick shaft, and they looked stretched to their limits. He continues to squash half of his hefty pillar of meat in, and then slide it out, pulling her lips with it. You watch as it disappears into a mound of trimmed pubes, and reappears coated in her juices.

"Oh...God....ugghhhhh.... that's... hitting..... the spot..." she grunts.

Gilles ups the pace. His ass moving in and out at a steadily growing pace. His grunts increase as his pace does, he looks to be getting close. And why wouldn't he? You say to yourself. The pressure her tight pussy must be putting on his dick must be over-whelming.

You start masturbating furiously once more. The sight of Gilles' prodigiously long cock sliding in and out of the small space between Ciara's raised legs, coupled with both their groans, has got you nearly there... again.

"Ohh.....I'm nearly there...." Ciara cries.

Gilles ups the pace, and forces himself deeper.

"UUGGHHHHHHHHH.... God...." she instanly replies, "I'm gonna....cummmmm..." she cries as her face scrunches up.

The muscle's in Ciara's thighs start to contract, as she pushes her hands up against his chest, her face remaining scrunched up.

"UUGGGHHHHH....UGHHHHHHHHHH...." she grunts, as her little toes repeatedly curl up, and the soft, pale soles of her delicate feet scrunch up violently.

Suddenly, before Ciara has even time to relax her muscles, Gilles has pulled out of her pussy, and is rubbing his hand up and down the middle of his long shaft, his head moving in opposite motion to his base.

"Ohhhh....yaaaaaaa.....MMPPGHHHHHHH," he grunts, as a stream of cum violently erupts from the head of his cock, spraying poor Ciara's belly and round breasts.

"Ugghhhh..." he grunts again, as the last of his cum leaves his cock.

Ciara says nothing. She is just staring at the ceiling, staring into space. Gilles turns to you,

"That's how you make a girl cum..."

You feel ashamed. Embarrassed. He had one minute with your girl and she came hard.

"Don't look at her, she can't help it," he says as he lifts himself to his feet, his now semi-erect dick hanging low, coated in juices, glistening heavily.

12