French Connections Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, for whatever reason, she was taking me in a new direction.

I had no idea if I had already been recognised or if I was regarded as just another white girl brought there for their entertainment. Even that thought made me weak at the knees. The very idea of being a plaything for a roomful of sexually charged black women was sending my own feelings of arousal into the stratosphere.

But even in the red-hot atmosphere, I could still sense the danger. Mobile phones, with their inbuilt cameras, had been flashing ever since I'd taken to the dance floor.

If I hadn't been recognised already, I would be once the photographs taken tonight were shared between friends. The likelihood was that the whole of the black lesbian community—across the country, and beyond—would be aware of how a Supermodel had given herself so blatantly and willingly to anyone and everyone around her.

A sense of panic started to rise in me, only to be soothed by the way Sherrilyn ground her pussy down on me. How could anything that felt this good be bad? I gripped her thighs more tightly with each hand and stabbed my tongue as deeply inside as I could reach.

Even in the middle of this lewd act, women wanted their own piece of the action. Some were pairing off around us, inspired by the sexually-charged turn of events, while others were using my prone state as an opportunity to take advantage of my body. Lips were on my breasts, sucking my nipples, while at least two women were taking turns using their fingers and tongue on my pussy.

I was aware, and yet not aware. The hubbub of noise around me was muffled by the way Sherrilyn's thighs tightened across my ears. And all that really mattered was the way I was taking her higher with each lick.

I worked harder, lapping in her tangy juices before attacking her engorged clit. The tell tale trembling signs were running through her body and the thought of bringing her to orgasm in front of so many women made me dizzy with excitement.

Her body was moving continuously on my face as she sought to extract every last bit of pleasure before she reached her nirvana. She had never fucked my face as unrelentingly as this before and I realised that she was fully caught up in the moment, too.

When her climax finally overcame her, I drank copiously from the well, loving the way her shuddering cries found their way to my ears even through the toned black thighs clamped so firmly around my head. As she eased her body up and released me, the excited noise from the onlookers hit me like a stereo that had just burst into life.

The moment didn't last long. Someone was taking her place. A woman I didn't recognise, chubby, with the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. My tongue was waiting for her even before she settled on my face.

EARLY MORNING

I didn't know what time it was. I had no idea how many women I'd served, or how many had taken advantage of me. I only had a vague memory of the early morning taxi ride back to the College. I only knew that I was a lying on my bed, a sweaty mess.

Sucking cock...

I paused for a few seconds as the recollections returned. Sherrilyn, Myra and Brooke had all helped me to my bedroom, kissed me goodnight, and then left. But Erica hadn't.

I'd watched through hazy eyes as she had removed her dress, taken the large strap-on out of her purse, and fastened around her hips. It had flapped lewdly in front of her as she had sauntered across the room, sexily stroking the thick phallus with her hand.

"Your husband isn't this big, is he?" I'd heard her say. "And he sure can't use his cock like I'm going to use this on you..."

I had gripped the base of the cock and taken as much as I could into my mouth. She had placed one hand around the back of my neck and curled her fingers in my hair in encouragement and it didn't take long for me to understand she liked to talk dirty.

"I've had some talented cocksuckers in my time," she was telling me, "but no-one as famous or as eager as you..."

It didn't quite feel like a cock, not in the warm, throbbing way that Pierre's felt, but I already knew from my encounters with Madeleine that sucking on another woman's cock was even sexier that the real thing. I began to suck harder, desperate to please. My cheeks were bulging and my eyes begin to water as she forced it deeper.

"You look so fucking hot, sucking my black cock..."

I choked a little as she shoved it deeper into my throat, but she wouldn't let me escape. One hand pushed some loose strands of hair away from my face and the other curled more tightly in my dark locks.

"That's it. Suck it. Show me what a Supermodel can do, Adrianna..."

*

Madeleine was good. Erica was sensational.

I lay back on the bed, grunting incoherently as she pumped the thick phallus inside me. I'd never been fucked like this before. When she thrust softly, I whimpered out a tune. When she changed the pace and went at me faster, my groans went up three octaves.

And all the while, Brooke's words bounced around my brain.

"When she puts on her strap-on, she feels she really has a dick."

Her large black breasts bounced with each forward thrust and I reached upwards to cup them in my hands. Erica laughed as she smacked my hands away and leant her upper body down over mine. She trailed one nipple across my open lips, and then the other. Each time I sucked one inside, she thrust the strappy even harder inside me.

I wrapped both of my hands around her neck and both of my feet around her back. Her movements and rhythm were so perfect she had me screaming out loud. She changed angle. I screamed again. She pumped faster. I screamed louder. When she changed the pace again with a series of machine-gun like thrusts, I screamed like a banshee.

Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck...

"C'mon, whore," I heard her say.

That did it.

The intensity of the orgasm was such that it felt like it was tearing out my insides.

Then Erica started to fuck me again.

EPILOGUE

Twenty four hours later, I had returned home to my husband and the French mansion we lived in.

This time it was Pierre who was fucking me, in the four-poster in our bedroom, although it was difficult not to compare the tender pleasure he was providing with the raw intensity of Erica's fucking technique.

Pierre had taken me to bed within half an hour of my return and we had fucked pretty much nonstop throughout the next couple of days. For him, it was a way of making up for lost time following my absence during the Dubai Fashion Show and visit to the College.

For me, still incredibly sore from my encounters at the weekend, it was my gift to him. It was the least I could do...

As always, Madeleine had behaved impeccably while Pierre was in the house but I knew that once my husband had departed for his conference she would come looking for me. Despite the events of the weekend, I was ready. The knock at my door came within half an hour of him leaving for Brussels. She had missed me, I wickedly thought.

But when she entered the room, her face remained impassive.

"Miss Sherrilyn telephoned to say you were interested in meeting the rest of the members of the Black Sorority," she softly said.

It was only when she moved to one side that I saw we had guests. Three black girls stood behind her. The way each of them looked at me made me shiver. They were staring at me like animals needing to feed.

"They will be staying with us until your husband returns," Madeleine explained. "Miss Sherrilyn asked that you entertain them as if they were her..."

THE END

Copyright 2012 by deliciousthoughts