French Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked the end of his cock, my hand stroked the rest of the shaft. I was surprised when a load of cum filled my mouth. I prepared myself for the next one, but it never happened.

"That was nice," I said looking at him with a little dribble on the corner of my mouth. With a finger, I wiped it off and licked my finger. "Can't waste any." I smiled as I swallowed.

-

The small waves gently rocked the boat as we held each other close through the night. The bright daylight didn't quite come into the cave and where we slept stayed dark until nearly 11. I only knew the time because a clock on the other side of the boat had 10:54 on it. Back at home time had meant everything, but no longer.

My fingers wrapped around Josh's cock. "I'm not sore anymore." I cooed.

I lay on my back, my legs wrapped around his waist as his monstrous cock filled me.

"Darling ... I don't think I could get used to not having that in me. Do you mind?"

"No sweetheart. I never thought I'd find someone I cared about. I have and I don't want to lose you."

"Just don't stop fucking me and I'll keep you around." I laughed a big laugh.

He slid his cock in and out of me with long slow deep strokes. "Yeah baby ... just like that." It was about 10 more strokes before I was on the verge. "Oh-h-h my-y God!" I screamed as the first orgasm broke like a fifty-foot wave against the beach.

-

My ass leaned on the railing around the deck as Josh backed the boat out into the ocean. "Aye, aye Captain!" I joked as I faked a salute before holding the wheel so he could do something I'd already forgotten what he said needed to be done.

"Damn Janet, you look hot standing there naked."

I wiggled my ass in his direction.

"Careful. I might need to fill that with my cock."

"Oh-h no-o Captain. I'll be good."

The whack was louder than the surf as his hand landed on one cheek of my ass.

"You better." Josh chuckled as he shook his hand like he had hurt it.

I watched his lovely body as he stood at the top of the steps. "Just keep the wheel steady. I'll be right back."

Josh returned wearing a tee shirt and shorts. He handed me some clothes.

"Out here we should wear clothes in case a plane flies over or another boat comes by."

"Rats. I was enjoying being naked around you."

"I know. We'll be back before long."

-

A larger island appeared on the horizon. "Let me take over. There'll be some boats we need to maneuver around."

"I want to learn."

"You're doing great. We'll have plenty of time over the years."

"I like the sound of that Josh."

We walked along the pier, holding hands.

"Hey Gabe," a man on another boat yelled.

"Hi Samuel," Josh called back before looking at me. "Can't use my real name," he whispered in my ear.

"Who's the good looking lady? Your daughter?"

"No, my grandmother." Josh chuckled.

"Well if you get tired of granny, let me know."

At the end of the pier was the 'Surf Inn'. It was next to 'Bucket of Rum', a sleazy saloon without doors. An absence of sidewalks forced us to walk along the dirt street dodging a few bicycles and a motor scooter tooting its horn.

"Around here, that just means 'hello'."

"Oh."

We stopped outside of a store. A young child stood looking out a window with no glass in it.

"A loaf of bread, 12 apples, six Coke-Colas, and a newspaper," Josh said before handing some money to him. In return the child handed Josh a paper bag with everything in it.

On the way back to the boat as we passed the 'Bucket of Rum', I asked, "Want to get a drink?"

"Can't risk it. There's some rum on the boat."

In less than an hour, we had made port, bought supplies, and were now clear of the harbor.

"I try to do this to get a newspaper so I can see if there is anything about me."

"Thought the problem was on the other side of the world?"

"It is. Never know when they might expand the search for me. This paper has articles from back home because people actually come here to scuba dive. Hold the wheel while I look."

I watched as Josh flipped though the paper and then scan a page.

"Anything?"

"No. Guess that is good."

"How will you know it's safe to go home?"

"Don't know."

-

I could see 'our' island. My hand stroked the front of Josh's shorts and realized his cock was pointing down along his thigh. The head peeked out beneath the pants leg. "Something wants to be free." My palm brushed against it. I stopped and unfastened the button and with a gentle push, his shorts fell around his ankles. With a little kick, they landed against the edge of the deck.

"Oh my yes. I needed to see our friendly buddy," I teased as my hand slipped along the shaft. I knelt in front of him and began to suck him off.

"Maybe later we can have a rum and cum," he said. Before he could finish his laugh, his legs straightened and his head jerked back as he blew a few loads of cum down my throat.

It was nice to have the boat back in the cave and our clothes off once again. While Josh stowed things, I poured us rum and colas.

"Hey where's the rum and cum?"

"Later baby."

-

A few mornings later, we walked back to my cottage to see if everything was okay. It was nice to be there, but not as nice as being on board the boat with Josh. We sat on the bed with French doors open and the ocean breeze filling the room.

"Josh," I started and then paused.

"What Janet?" He put his arm around my waist and let it lay loosely against me.

"Is it crazy to feel this way?"

"What way?"

"Silly man. You know. In love."

"I hope not."

"I've been trying to not do that Josh."

"Why?"

"I don't know what is going to happen. Will you ever be able to leave this place?"

"Would it be so bad to stay here?"

"What about money?"

"Not a problem."

"Really?"

Josh shook his head. "No," he softly said.

"Next week the plane will be back with more supplies."

"And?"

"I could get someone to check for you."

-

The lagoon was my second most favorite place, second only to the bed on Josh's boat. Once again we found ourselves lounging in the cool shade of the tall palms enjoying the sound of the waterfall.

"Remember that first day?" Josh quizzed.

"I'll never forget it. You scared the shit out of me!"

"I didn't mean too."

"Come with me." I reached down and pulled his hand.

Standing next to each other, I lay back and floated in front of him.

"Put you hands under me like you did that day. I loved the way it felt."

Josh put one hand under my back, the other under a hip, and supported me as he pulled me slowly through the water like a child with a toy boat.

"Like this?"

"Oh-h yeah baby. Never let me go."

The goose bumps covered my skin as the cool water flowed over me.

"You cold?"

"Just enjoying what you're doing."

I stopped moving and Josh curled his arms rolling me against his chest. He stared at me cradled there for a moment before letting me stand in front of him. I could feel that part of his body that I could no longer live without pressing against that part of my body that loved to contain it.

"Just like that," I moaned as I spread my legs enough to give him the access he needed. I lifted one leg and placed it against his hip and slowly let my weight cause me to settle down along that wonderful shaft.

"I like it more now," he whispered in my ear. "I like it more each time."

"You're such a darling."

He carried me to the blanket of grass and leaves where we had made love that first day. As he lay on his back, I rode his wonderful cock, taking as much of it inside my pussy on each long slow stroke, prolonging both our pleasure for as long as possible.

With a tender pull, Josh rolled me over leaving him on top, still inside me.

"Well..." I kidded.

"My turn."

"There is no way that I don't enjoy you dear."

-

Four weeks on the island had turned my skin dark brown. I was slowly starting to look like Josh, like a person that had been at sea all their life. I had my shorts and shirt in hand as I looked at Josh sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't have anything waiting for me at home. Home? That's crazy talk. This is my home now."

"You don't want to go back Janet?"

"Last week I started realizing I didn't. Now I know I don't. I want to be with you where ever that might be."

"I'm still on the lamb."

"I know. ... I know." I shook my head back and forth.

I pulled my clothes on to go meet Frank.

"Damn this feels strange."

"Be safe."

On shore, I stopped and looked a last time before waving and starting my walk back to the cottage. The time alone gave me a chance to consider my decision. Now matter how I thought about it, I was in love with Josh.

The propellers stopped spinning and the door opened. "Hi Uncle Frank!" I yelled.

As he walked though the surf, he yelled, "You're looking good Janet!"

"Thanks for letting me stay here. This is being so good for my soul." And my pussy but I couldn't say that.

Finally we were face to face and hugged each other.

"Got more stuff. Ready for month two?"

"Yes I am. There was a time when I wondered. Now I don't know when I might want to go back."

"Wow! This from the shopping mall queen?"

"Silly isn't it?"

"What changed? Got some pirate hidden in the jungle?"

I sat on the step to the cottage and pulled Frank down next to me.

"You do don't you?"

"I need to trust you with this."

"Sure pet."

"Have you ever heard of Josh Benson?"

"The murderer?"

"Oh shit! ... Is he?"

"The papers have been full of stories about him. Sounds like he didn't do it. The prosecutor is out to get him anyway."

"Really? I've got to know the truth."

"That's all I know. You know this guy?"

I nodded my head and remained quiet.

"You're not in love with him are you?"

My head continued to nod.

"Listen to your heart darling." Frank put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. "If he were innocent, he would be a good catch. He owned a big company and is quite wealthy they say."

"Even if he were poor I'd still love him. I met him not long after I got here. We've been together since and he is so good to me. I want to believe what he says. Can you find out more?"

"Anything for you. You sure about this?"

"Three weeks is not forever, but so far I can't imagine not being with him. Please don't tell anyone he is here."

"Trust me. This will be our secret. I think they are only looking for him back at home."

"Good."

"When do you want me to come back with more supplies?"

"When will you know more about Josh?"

"Give me a month. Can you wait?"

"Oh I think we can amuse ourselves." My voice and slight giggle did not leave any question about what I meant.

Frank mouth formed a huge grin. "Lucky Josh."

"You dirty old man."

"No, just jealous."

I kissed him deeply and let my hand drag over his crotch. "Oh-h my-y." I teased.

"Be careful. We don't want Josh to catch us with our hands in the cookie jar do we?"

"Or Aunt Peggy."

I left my hand over what had become a full erection. "I might have to think about that." I reached inside his pants and felt something I'd never thought of touching before. "Well Frank, I didn't know you cared so much." I kissed him again with no intention to stop.

-

We waded out to the plane together. Frank looked down from the pontoon, "Our secret?"

"Hell yeah Frank. If you come back and tell me Josh is innocent, I might just have to do that again."

Frank was laughing very hard. "Maybe I can just circle the island and come back in an hour."

"Don't tempt me."

He handed me the first of several boxes of supplies and I carried them to the cottage.

I pushed on the end of the pontoon until the plane floated away from the beach. The propellers begun to spin and I waved to Frank as he turned the plane.

Before leaving the cottage, I took a quick shower to get rid of what Frank and I had done.

-

I jogged along the beach feeling like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. Not only had Frank supported my feelings about Josh, but also he believed that Josh might be innocent. Damn that would be fantastic.

Josh was standing naked on the deck as I neared the boat.

"How's my stud?" I yelled.

"Better now that my lovely lady is back."

I undressed as I walked across the deck. Josh leaned against the wheel looking like he was as ready as I was for a major roll in the sack.

My hand cupped his balls as I drove my tongue down his throat.

"Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" I said. We both almost collapsed laughing as we embraced each other.

Lying with our faces between the other's legs, we began feasting on tender morsels of flesh quickly bringing each other to the peak of excitement, our juices now covering our faces in great quantities.

I turned so I could kiss his lovely face. Our hands touched everywhere they could touch. Our lips not wanting to part for the longest time, the kiss didn't stop.

"That was all I could think about on the way back darling. I love you no matter what."

"You're serious?"

"If we need to hide here for the rest of our lives, I will as long as you are here with me."

"That is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

Just enjoying the feel of Josh next to me, I watched his face as if he might be a dream in danger of vanishing.

He looked back. "What?"

"I just love to look at you," I cooed.

"Did you tell your Uncle?"

"I asked if he had seen anything about you. He had and he said that the papers are reporting that you didn't do it. The bad news is the prosecutor thinks you did."

"Oh-h."

"I trust my uncle a lot darling. I trust you. You know that."

"Yes."

"I told him I love you."

"You did?"

"He's going to see what he can do and will let me know when he returns next month."

"You really trust him?"

"With OUR lives."

"You may not know just how true that is."

-

We were lying on the deck one afternoon sipping rum and colas enjoying the cool shade of the cave when we heard the sound of an airplane.

"There it is." Josh pointed.

"That's Uncle Frank. Looks like he is landing near the cottage."

I put on my clothes and ran towards the cottage.

"Hey Frank!" I yelled as I waved.

Our arms wrapped around each other and we kissed passionately. I could feel his erection straining against the front of his shorts.

"Damn old man, doesn't Aunt Petty let you fuck her?" I reached inside his pants and held his cock.

"I'm jealous of Josh I told you."

"Well we may have to find a way to let both of you have me."

"Oh darling."

"What brings you back so soon?"

"I've got a notarized letter from the prosecutor for Josh. Thought you should be the one to give it to him."

I ripped the envelope open, pulled the letter out, and read it out loud.

"We have sufficient evidence to drop all charges against Joshua James Benson. At this time, there are no plans to file any new charges."

"Is this for real? I mean, is this just a trick?"

"According to my attorney, this is on the up and up."

-

"You're free!" I was screaming as I ran even though I knew Josh would not be able to understand me. I was waving the letter in the air.

I climbed the ladder and Josh yelled, "What are you saying?"

"You're cleared of the charges."

12