All Comments on 'French Lingerie'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
eggs, bread, milk

Read like a damn grocery list. Zero suspense, character development, anything. Why anyone did anything is unexplained so why should we care? A pedantic monologue devoid of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Normal

Just another of your dung heaps, but nothing else new posted on here so read it . Another stinker even JPB wouldn't put his name to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was ok

This story felt very mechanical and sterile. It was ok but a by the numbers action/reaction.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
I guess I'm more positive

It wasn't a typical LW story (if there is such a thing). It could have been posted under BDSM. Hard to feel for the guy upon his discovery of his wife's cheating, when the tension was deflated by his own cheating already. Might have worked better had his cheating/taking of a lover followed his discovery of her's.

I'm not too into the BDSM stuff, but I thought it was mildly hot.

I thought it was interesting-her reason for cheating: she felt something was missing-turns out she was a closet submissive. Interesting take. My quibble with your handling of it was that it was sort of sprung like-"Oh yeah, she got hot with my punishing her; 'Are you a submissive-is this what you liked about your new guy?' 'Yes, it is.' 'Oh, ok, well that explains it then.'"

You maybe hinted at it earlier, but I would have liked it developed with more tension, mystery, etc.

That said, clean writing, and I could relate to the changing of the dynamic of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why bother

writing is not your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked this one as it completed the plots. My little suggestions: "loose" is not "lose," "bodies" is not "buddies," and it is betweeen her and me, not between her and I.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 12 years ago
Thank you, murphy621

Thank you for sharing your story with us and bravo to BTTap for having the integrity to put a name on his comments.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
This story should have been erotic, but...

It isn't. The husband came across as mean - a bully. Yeah, his wife cheated on him, but he was cheating on her. Having a sexy, submissive wife and mistress should have been erotic, but this one didn't work.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

This is not a BORING willing cuckold story. Thank you for it, but I would be curious for the future of this pair in their open marriage.............in 5-10 years later.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
The Slave Owner's future

The open marriage is a good oportunity, when his youngest child will be near 18 years old, to find a second chance.

The husband a rich business owner he will find a trophy wife for himself and if he likes the children they could start newer family.

The open marriage part was good in this story. My problem is only with this story the SLAVE OWNER BEHAVIORAL FOR HIS WOMAN EMPLOYEE. It is right in the life a sex releted promotion there is in the job relation manly in Europe, but it does not last for eternal time, as this SLAVE OWNER does in this story............

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 12 years ago
Twisted

Fun little tale of a twisted little group of people. However our characters missed out on some good european corset shops... Restraints etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm sure he will be happy when his daughter marries an abusive husband.

After all, he has no respect for females or marriage vows...or even relationships. This was so retarded that the author wears a hockey helmet and rides the short bus to his day job flipping burgers at McDonalds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well done..........

good work............

SKHPSKHPalmost 12 years ago
Nasty characters

No love in this story. And therefore: no suspension, no depth, no thrill.

You can do better, Murphy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thats the way

all women should bow to a man like that and the some one who tried coming between really should have been hurt worse that just a beating that left him unable to walk or fuck..he really should have lost the equipment to

otherwise great

spartacus_tospartacus_toalmost 12 years ago
Really truly vile contempt of women.

You must be a Republican

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ABSOULUTES CONTROL NOTHING

destructive motives in the realm of I/ME TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The comments after your story are perfect evidence of why we have the First Amendment in the U.S. Constitution. That being said, I agree with one thought: no love, only domination by a rich and conceited man. Not very erotic. This story belongs in the BSDM category

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Mostly OK

Eroticism is in the eye of the beholder so I think this story would have been better received under BDSM. The focus was also on the domination, not the cheating. Even the revenge on her lover was brutal.

As a story it was OK. Wife and husband are both cheating so who cares? It's lucky that it turned out what his wife needed he was willing and able to provide. That seems a bit unlikely. She seems to need pretty strong domination and he is eager to do it. With the more extreme behavior it's unlikely that two people would just coincidentally be compatible. If you said she like to be restrained and he could go along with that mild domination, that would be believable. So the resolution is a bit of magic.

Once you accept that, the story unfolds nicely. he dominates both wife and mistress and puts the two of them together. That makes some sense.

However, pulling the mistress out to go run a company is moronic. She was a personal assistant, essentially a gofer, not even necessarily a business oriented person. "Following an executive around" doesn't qualify you to be an executive of a multi national company any more than following a doctor around would qualify you to perform surgery. It was also unnecessary to the story. It could have ended at them being together and happy. Stop trying to write about things (business) you obviously don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An old Chinese proverb

If you're surrounded by whores, do not despair, fuck them all !

Chinatown L.A.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Adolescent Wet Dream

There were several apparent inconsistencies - main one is that Sweety's behavior didn't change until just before his 'Marie trip' to Paris, but she apparently screwed Marty several times before that trip, and had been screwing young guys for several years before THAT. A more minor quibble is the unlikely recommendation by the retiring French director of a woman who had been absent from France for a good while. Hubby could, obviously, appoint anyone he wished to that position.

On the mechanics, several good suggestions for corrections have already been made. I dropped my teeth at 'manage a trois'. I certainly DO know he was a Captain of Industry, but why would the traditional 'ménage' not be OK?

Overall, he is portrayed as an asshole who thought he was an ante-bellum Southern plantation slave-holder! In most tales, someone should end up right, if not heroic. (Or, at the very least, likeable!) FAIL on that count!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Correction

The accents get mangled in the French spelling in an earlier comment, SO 'manage' should be 'menage'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
G RE A T

what a story....keep up the good work...one of the best

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Not monogamy...

but shared Dom/sub relationships. Pretty well written and it flowed well. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
grotesque

one of the worst I've ever read on here. The husband is a pathetic bully and all of the women are cardboard cut-out characters designed to appeal to the writer's belief in his own superiority.

Badly written; unbelievable characters - ridiculous plot of a power mad wimp using his money to take advantage of those he ought to be loving.

1* - but only becauise it isn't possible to give it less.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Not a Loving Wives Story

This is a BDSM story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Absolutely brilliant. You must write about the seduction and domination of Liz.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The narrator was not a deep thinker.

But he was a decisive thinker ! I was reminded of a General Patton quote. "A good plan violently executed now is better then a perfect plan executed next week. "

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Interesting

The main character was the biggest asshole in the history of literotica, but of course that is not how stories are judged. It was entertaining which is, after all, the only thing that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

All of them are pathetic. Just me I guess but I sort of like reading a story where at least one character has a shred of redeeming virtue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOW

How do you spell TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that answers my question

Not that this was badly written. You cross T's and dot I's. But it's simply a terrible story. With horrible characters that have absolutely nothing redeeming or interesting about them. This is the third and last story of yours that I have read. I now understand why you have universally bad ratings. You write disgusting, unbelievable crap. That's your right as an author. And it's my right as a reader not to be bothered to read this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Time for revenge

In the next chapter the women realize how abused they are at the hands of this sadist monster and arrange for an "accident" to happen to him. Because of the prenup the children are supposed to get all his money but a judge rules the prenup invalid and the wife gets lots of it too. She takes the French woman as a lover and everyone lives happily ever after. I like happy endings and I especially like bastards to get what's coming to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The minuute he hits/spanks her, he's toast

She would have gone straight to the Police. She even had witnesses that he had threatened her. With a lawyer finding his mistress and the spousal abuse, the pre-nup was worthless. She got full custody, the house, child support and alimony AND half the business. Which she forced him to sell when she wanted her half in cash. He was a typical idiot man. He lost everything. Your ending was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just too fanciful!

This should be under a fantastic section. There has to be some connection to being possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was

rubbish, fucking rubbish

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
A 'manage a trois?'

Just a trice (or thrice!) too much of an adolescent ully fantasy.

Try to write about what you know well, and French ain't it!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Erratum

... Adolescent Bully ...

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
rubbish

Poor writing & a real shitty story. Deserves a minus. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category!

Fantasy, not Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not good

This guy was just a narcissistic asshole. He figures his money entitles him to whatever he wants. There is no love for his wife, only his control over her. Not a good story for loving wives.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Shit. Don’t know why, but this D/s story got me...

... turgid. Don’t normally like these types of stories.

Hmmm... maybe because the protagonist didn’t start out that way, but situations made him so, and was good at it. Probably that.

Like I said, don’t normally likemD/s stories, but this gets 5-stars.

calflashcalflashalmost 4 years ago
I wonder

if he could even get it up without beating or humiliating his mates. To sau nothing of the hypocrisy

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - bad story especially the BDSM, master crap.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

All I can say is that I’m jealous.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I had a BM this morning that was better than this floater was.

Second time through, fortunately my ability to discern feces from diamonds has improved and that means the way I view this shit storm gas as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What do you expect from a guy who sells perfume for a living? It's no big surprise that he's a twisted slutmonger.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, liked it a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is not "manage a trios"! It is "ménage à trois". Not the first writer to make this stupid mistake.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

First, he was a hypocrite. Second, he was quite evil and treated both his wife and lover terribly. He should have divorced his wife for her long term cheating and settled down with his French lover. I think the power went to his head - power corrupts and he was certainly corrupted by the situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous