All Comments on 'French Teacher Nylon Tease Ch. 02'

by fanofpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Extraordinary. I hope you will write several other chapters where the naughty school teacher will end up blackmail and abuse in his classroom. May be she will have to use plug, geisha balls, higher heels and even stockings, who knows

nudistguy59nudistguy59almost 10 years ago
see part 1

see part 1 comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I taught high school History I learned how to keep the attention of unruly make students and help them study better. After a few days of seeing who the troublemakers were I would rearrange the seating assignments. I would move the troublemaking boys to the front row as close as possible to me. I always wore, as the French teacher in these stories did, sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose without a cotton crotch--usually a sheer nylon crotch or I would cut out the crotch. There were good reasons for doing that. I made sure to wear flaired skirts that easily hung loose or open on my legs and revealed my thighs. I wore skirts or dresses that stopped just above my knees. There is no better way to get the attention of a male student than to show your legs or thighs, or more. And, I did just that! I rarely had trouble in class when I sat out in front of those fellows in my chair while teaching with my thighs showing. I always had their undivided attention. I would make certain to cross and uncross my legs more frequently and allow them a lingering peek between my legs. By the time the school year ended, I had enjoyed seeing some nice hard-ons. Each year, after graduation, I would pick out a couple of the senior boys who had graduated and give them a treat. But, it wouldn't be an orgy as in this story. I would invite them one-by-one to spend the night with me, over a period of several nights. I got plenty of sex and took several male cherries. I so enjoyed being the first for some of them. That was very exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfanofpantyhose@fanofpantyhose
399 Followers
I hope you are enjoying my stories... if you like them, please rate them and post comments to the stories... thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES