Frenching the Summer Maids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TELL me you are not working for those perverts! You just can't do that. No way. Please. I'll figure something out. Join the reserves with me. Wait don't. Stay with my sister in Oregon. Become a Hare Krishna for the summer, they don't feed you a lot but they house you and you learn a lot of music. The Moonies do too and they all wear even more than long johns. Try something..." Matt would never have stopped squawking out options if Barbara had not silenced him the way Janine was always silencing her. One kiss and it worked!

"Matty, I've made some like bad decisions and have huge freakin' loans and might not even graduate and then like will never be able to make enough money to pay back those loans." Barbara kissed along as she spoke.

"Now I like have a chance to have my last three years paid for only eight weeks work. Samantha is like also going to pay for my housing, food and gym as well as like a two week vacation. Unless you can give me twenty five grand like that is not just like more debt, I gotta do it. It will be like over in one summer anyway and my life will like be so less scary." Janine would have been proud as Barbara took that moment to lick Matty's tongue with her tongue, effectively halting his immediate protests anyway.

"I can't stop you. You need more clothes. I have no right. Please say that you won't work THAT party though. They're mean, they do things with whips, and they stage things, and there are no clothes there and like you cannot tell me you know anymore about what you're getting yourself into than you ever do." Matt was shaking his head making it hard for Barbara to quiet him again. "Please listen to someone else's common sense for once?"
"Uh hum," Janine cleared her throat. "Matt is right about the Mr. Fritz and his July 4th, Barbie Doll. My family's accounting firm is based in San Diego. We grew up knowing never to deal with that family or anyone who ever even knew them. You might survive the summer with your sweet soul intact, but it would never survive that party and there would be like a real possibility that you never came back to school. Kids disappear after a summer with them. No one ever sees Mrs. Fritz and there’s some odd connection from the Fritz’s to the dungeons in Vegas." Janine finished her warning by pulling Barbara back to her side and immediately slipping her hands back onto Barbara’s ass.

"Fun, games and your naked public sexual desires aside Barbie; I do care what happens to you, and to more of you than just your amazing tits." Janine kissed her lightly on the lips as Matt just grunted and interrupted.

"Teddy, the guys and your two 'friends' here will all be graduating on Tuesday. It will be just you me and your REAL friends next year. You can count on me. I will pick you up on July 3rd at 5pm at the Fritz Estate. Don't ask me how, but I'll figure out how to get the $5k you need without putting you in debt. Plan on it. Do not work that party. I have to catch a plane now, but you have to promise to call me if you get into any trouble. Okay?" With that she nodded her very happily surprised head. Someone on the planet actually cared about more than her skin?

"You two; be kind to her! Try and get her to listen to sense. She trusts people too damn easy and thinks she's always right." Janine's hands were all ready lifting Barbara's shirt before Matt snarled. "Make sure you deserve her!" He shook his head and actually ran out of the office to get on with his summer. He closed the door.

Barbara turned to thank the girls for rescuing her as she pulled away from their hands intwinded in her underwear. She said she had to go back to the bush to look for her room key and that she was sure she would see them in the showers before they left. She then began to leave the office still a little shaky on her legs from the day's Trifecta of sex. Barbara’s plan was to walk back to her room with her eyes closed.

Barbara got one step towards the door when she felt the waist on her sweat pants pull her back into Janine's arms. In the same instant, Christie all ready had a hand stroking Barbara's hair behind her ear and was stroking her highly sensitive neck. Christie must have known it was like a magic button on Barbara and the sweat pants were gone, leaving the thong style shorts on, but unbuttoned.

"Whoa, fugitive! Your guidance counselor gave you a choice, either us or jail. She seemed to think you did not want to keep your clothes on in public and needed guardians to stop your naked body from having sex in public all the time." Barbara was actually getting out some explanations this time, only to have Janine and Christie continue to laugh at the unorganized denials.

"We get it, we get it, and you didn't mean for it to happen. All humor aside, Doll, we take written orders seriously. So, what's it gonna be naked one?" Janine was quickly getting over her laughter and began nibbling at the other side Barbara's neck removing the sweatshirt to restore the look of escaping nipples on patrol.

"Janine, Christie, you can't like be serious!" She bent her head so that both women could nibble that magic spot on her collarbone while they redressed her to their liking.

"I have to pack and get ready. I like need to find a whole bunch of stuff. I need to find out where my mother moved to as I kinda like lost her after her latest marriage. I'm twenty one freakin' years old. Like, every inch of my body is sore from too much sex, my ass is pounding from Christie's spanking and I'm not like the dress up fuck doll everyone here thinks like that I am."

"Can't you just like let me go if I promise to like hide in my room and never leave, please? Please trust me that I never ever want to do it in a tree again. You wouldn't really like call the campus police?”

Janine was leaning against the desk, trapping Barbara in her arms and kept up biting away on the girl's shoulder and collarbone. She busied her hands under Barbara's shirt by once again squeezing her amazing breasts and releasing her nipples maximizing their presence beyond the short shirt for the world to see on their journey home.

Christie leaned in to sandwich against Barbara, Janine and the desk. She leaned her pussy against Barbara's. With her braless yoga outfit over her sizeable breasts she leaned her breasts against Barbara's melons as well and began to gently sway. Her hands reached to Barbara's face as she began to peck kisses onto Barbara's bottom lip. It was Christie who set down the rules.

"Boobilicious, ever since that bowl game where your baton costume popped a seam in the middle of the field and then your team mates yanked off your thong for the entire stadium, the television audience and all your family and friends to see; you have been naked in all our fantasies.

"You are sweet, beautiful, sweet, soft, sweet, and edible and built and are oh so fun in a shower.

"I have worked my ass off for eight years focused only on academics and like you just finished my last final. In three days I graduate, only to have to focus even harder for another eight years on medical school, hospitals and building a practice, during which, I am sure any free moment of thought will be filled with will longing for you and your amazing pussy and sweet naked body non-stop.

"We have won the lottery with a three day order to keep your naked loving body in our arms, on the very three days we have time to make sure that you enjoy every minute of it.

"We will keep your sweetness safe; your beauty worshipped; your softness adored and your body occasionally clothed while we pamper your pretty pussy and feed you until Monday all with lots and lots of shower sandwiches and as much public sex as you want within the confines of our orders.

"I do not know or care if you are straight, gay, lesbian or bi-sexual. This weekend, you and your undiscovered erogenous zones belong to us so we can keep you out of jail and find all of them. We are under strict orders to call Mr. Reynolds if we lose you."

Christie began inhaling Barbara's skin again even as she continued with her list of commands and full body rub. She had all ready lifted the sweatshirt to shelve it on top of Barbara's boobs.

"If we call Mr. Reynolds he will press charges and send your perfect pussy to jail...where I'm certain it will receive lots of attention."

Christie kept her face buried in Barbara's nipples even as she dipped her hands back down Barbara's back to her booty and then traced a finger over the girl's anus.

"Besides, we have so much more territory to explore, and you've got me so fucking horny, and so..." she began gently licking the nipples that Janine's kneading hands were holding up to her mouth, "little time." Christie smiled as she danced her kisses from one nipple to the other and back and forth as Barbara gasped from the touch and tried to take in all that she had just heard.

Indeed, that was the reason why so many people acted as if her body were some common doll that must be stripped. Barbara had been rather successful in blocking that overwhelming memory. When her baton went up into the air, the arch of her back popped her seam. Teddy had assured her that a friend of his sister's had sewed it doubly tight for her. The strapless sequined body suit immediately fell to the ground. When she bent over, someone had pulled off her thong right on the field. It took about three minutes of running away naked in front of a few million people and right at the camera man it would seem, before her friends rushed forward with their band jackets.

Janine continued to nibble on Barbara even as she held Barbara's breasts to Christie's lips who continued dancing tender kisses over her sore nipples and cupping her pounding, reddened ass. Barbara was too overwhelmed to speak and could barely think. Her body was on auto-pilot for the time being. The memory of that moment always froze her right back into shock.

"Good it's all settled then." Christie announced as she finally let go of the catatonic Barbara and grabbed her purse. With one quick inspection that only the barest parts of Barbara’s pussy, ass or tits were unexposed, she pulled on her new toy and began heading back to the dorm.

"I think she's checked out. Her friends say she does that whenever someone mentions that bowl game incident." Christie said to Janine while looking at Barbara.

"Understandable, it took a while before the TV producers stopped the camera guy from zeroing in on that pussy of hers that you love so much and those tits of hers which the whole world wants to fondle. The guy didn't show her face, but the entire school knew that impossibly firm and full body.

"Having your most intimate body parts paraded across a TV screen and aired out for a super stadium would do that to anyone...well...anyone I guess except Janet Jackson."

"It's getting late. The girls are waiting for us. Should we get food first or her room key before the 'class?" Both women laughed at their joke. They were pulling Barbara along with them as they headed across the campus and picked up her key first thing.

"As we've crossed over the border into Lesbian Land this weekend, we might as well go all for it. Who knows if we'll ever visit here again? Is it too late to go toy shopping at the Exotic Erotic Boutique do you think? I'd love to keep her dressed in entirely edible garments, and we need the edible bikini for the nude beach and maybe have one of us tryout one of those strappy dick things and a paddle?"

"Good idea, though she's definitely moved me onto at least bisexual boulevard. I'm enjoying going both ways. I actually care for this sweet naked doll." Janine stopped walking and kissed Barbara who was still trying to block the thoughts of that terrifying memory. "Besides, her kisses make me so fucking hot!" Janine was lapping out Barbara's mouth again. "There's a glimmer. I think she's coming back to us."

"I think we might need to stop along the way. She makes me too horny to focus on getting her to the girls waiting in the shower. I'm ready to explode over the vision of her upside down bare tits flopping in the wind along with her naked ass then being fucked in the pussy and mouth by a fire hose and entire fraternities and sports teams."

"We'll have to create a list for the next two days of menu items and be sure to include even more outdoor activities then. Maybe she wants to hang from another tree?"

"The first thing is to get her naked. She didn't seem to want to wear the panties and her outfit isn't doing anything for me in this all too brief fantasy we lucked into."

Barbara noticed that as she walked with Janine and Christie, for the first time in months people were not bumping into her or pulling at her clothes. Though now they were applauding and cheering. "Guys, like let's talk please?" Barbara was hoping she could keep their attention long enough before someone began kissing her again.

"I can't believe you would like let me go to jail. It wasn't my fault today and I wasn't upside down and it wasn't a fraternity, but, they were from a fraternity, but not a team, but they were on a team, and it wasn't a fire hose, it was a garden hose." Barbara stopped along with the girls as Janine was opening their top floor dorm room. "I do like that you helped me not like get expelled and will like hang with you as much as possible, just not upside down. Would that like work?" Barbara stepped across the threshold of the seniors' dorm room.

Even as Barbara was speaking and stating her claims that she would stay out of trouble, her pants were pulled down, her panties ripped down and her top was being pushed up. It was only another second before Christie went to work on the t-shirt and useless bra.

"Guys, what the eff? Don't you two ever get enough?"

No. Apparently, not.

Christie said something about 48 hours was too short after fantasizing for five months then resumed stripping Barbara's remaining half. Janine was frying Barbara's brain again with her mind blowing kissing after muttering the addiction Barbara caused and it was time to shave. Stripping Barbara naked at that moment had the effect of moving her body back onto the open door and her ass right onto the handle. Crap, first a friendly hydrangea bush than a horny door handle.

"Janine," Barbara was getting better at speaking through Janine's expert kissing as she tried Matt's trick of shaking her head. "There's a door knob in my ass and my pussy and tits are on view for the world. Let me at least put my arms down?" Janine pulled back her head and looked down at Barbara's amazing and naked body.

"Lucky you!" The reply did not come from either Janine or Christie, who were still not allowing her to dislodge the overly friendly nob. It came from the dorm's Resident Advisor, Lashanda D'Rell, who had the most amazingly long, black curly hair, highest cheekbones and soulful light brown eyes that Barbara had ever seen.

"Were you afraid she was carrying concealed weapons or were you mounting her as a door prize?" Lashanda asked as she reached out to pull the loosened bra completely off Barbara and after a breathless moment at the mounted nude, handed it to Janine.

"We're just getting her ready. She hates panties.

"Are all the girls ready in the shower room?" Christie winked before squatting to peck a kiss on Barbara’s pussy right in front of the woman. Thankfully, she hadn't begun smacking anything yet.

"Hmmm," Lashanda said as she reached to stroke Barbara's side and explore the siren indentations of her pelvis. "We're all ready and the bar is even set up. They have all been dying to see this famous doll naked." Lashanda was no Janine, but when she suddenly began to kiss the trapped Barbara, damn she could kiss!

Barbara stayed spread over the happy door knob while Lashanda kissed her mouth. Janine laughed as she backed away and finally offered Barbara a robe. Clothes! Yeah!

Barbara felt the girl's fingers linger on her spent body before the robe was closed as she and Lashanda rode the explorations of their introductory kiss. Eventually, Janine stepped back and pulled off her own shirt in front of the women.

"Barbie you will so love what we have planned next for you and it's nice and public and there are no panties!" Christie reached under her robe and gave her a hard spank.

Janine was showing her impressive curves as she continued to undress and flung her clothes away with absolute glee. The sense of fun was jumping off Janine’s nudity and even making the exhausted Barbara laugh. Christie could barely get naked fast enough as everyone walked and stripped towards the showers.

Barbara took the second of calm to rush forward her protests and try and explain the day from the beginning so that the girls would understand that she simply did not want to play anymore. She began with what happened to her pussy and tits after meeting them in the shower and finally got to shout about her pussy being too sore for any more fun.

Barbara was shocked when she heard Lashanda champion her cause having heard her correctly! She was equally shocked to see about two dozen or more mostly naked women in the shower room and hear music playing.

"Of course you are sore! From what I hear you've been naked and upside down in public all day and fucked the surfing team, a fire hose, a fraternity, then all the guidance counselors and everyone on this floor knows how you three start each day. Six people even say you fucked a hyena.

"Girl! I'd be surprised if your private parts haven't moved to Canada!" She heard laughter and just closed her eyes as everyone offered even more entries onto the list of people – living and dead, animals, plants and inanimate objects that they had personally witnessed screwing Barbara in just one day. Maybe jail WOULD help her out of control life? She had Mr. Reynold's cell phone number memorized. She was sure he would be happy to put her there.

Barbara yelled to the room full of women that she wasn't fucked by a hyena, but by a hydrangea. There was only more laughter. Crap why wouldn't they believe she was fucked by a hydrangea? Oh yeah. Crap.

The long vanity counter was turned into a bar of wine buckets, glasses and vodka bottles with even a few juice bottles. Next to the alcohol; shaving gear and a small heating tray to melt wax were arranged as well as an assortment of dildos of every kind. As usual, Janine did not let go of Barbara even as she handed her a glass of wine and Barbara was sure that one of the constant hands creeping under her robe belonged to Christie.

Janine was sharing the same wine glass with Barbara always gently kissing of any drops of wine off her lips between sips. An exhausted and almost swaying Barbara barely registered the population of the shower room as it continued to increase. She headed towards the shower taking her beloved wine glass with her.

Barbara stood letting the water wash off the mud and dirt as she held her wine in two hands and Janine and a team of volunteers washed her body. She could be sure she had the cleanest breasts, pussy and anus in the room. She also realized with the day she was having, that a room full of naked and half-naked women mixed with alcohol, sex toys and an end of college party mood made her hiatus from naked sex games only a temporary reprieve.

"Let's get you shaved and begin the toy show!" Christie pulled them from them from the shower and this time, manipulated Janine instead to the now famous shower room bench that had staged Barbara’s first violation for female for the world. "We're all going to give it a try after Lashanda waxes Janine and shaves you for better viewing of the toy’s abilities. Lashanda is an expert at this and we all want to learn."

"When we learned that we got to keep you locked up this weekend, Lashanda mentioned how much everyone wanted to learn her magic Brazilian Wax art and how everyone always loved your amazing naked body and the girls in the MBA program who have been financing grad school by selling these toys and are about to graduate sooooo. So win-win, we volunteered and then volunteered you too!" Christie was offering as though Barbara's voice didn't' matter.