Frenching the Summer Maids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look me up next semester when they all leave you. I'll be a graduate student in the law school. I promise to give you all the public sex you want, but just one on ones with me please." Lashanda kissed her again and Barbara didn't even bother to explain. Lashanda reached down and unlashed the tie of Barbara’s bathrobe. Looking down at her body, Lashanda remarked that it would forever be a crime to hide any part of it.

Janine and Lashanda were the first to emerge from the shower room. The fans in the shower had covered the noise that was filling the hallway and buildings and the campus just outside the windows. Campus police sirens were blaring. The hallway was populated by hundreds of cheering and screaming people, mostly men. There was not an inch to spare as the mostly masculine voices shouted out. People clapped Janine on the back and offered to inspect her hairless pussy. Many said Lashanda could shave them anytime. Both women were as red as could be and frozen. How could anyone know that the noise would travel so far? How could anyone NOT know that a shower room amplified loud, raucous, party sounds! Crap!

Barbara saw Mr. Reynolds make his way through the crowd as once again an all too familiar chant rang out. "Boobilicious, Boobilicious..." This time it went on for a quarter of an hour and did not stop until security began arresting non-residents for loitering.

For the girls, it seemed no one wanted to publicly emerge from that soon to be famous shower room. Barbara stayed hidden while it emptied out. She would have stayed hiding except that Mr. Reynolds said that if she didn't come out, he was coming in. Christie, Lashanda and Janine had returned fully dressed and were trying to grab Barbara before Mr. Reynolds could do so.

"There was never any question of COULD you start an orgy and riot in the only three hours you have been out of my sight. The question is WHY would you do this to me?" Mr. Reynolds was shaking his head.

"Do not answer that question." He was crystal clear.

"At least you don't need the blanket this time!" Barbara offered looking at Mr. Reynold's full hands.

The look she got in return showed that she had indeed given him a few more grey hairs.

"Barbara Jean Johnson I am begging you to please get knocked up and married this summer and never come back to my campus until you've got at least two babies on your hips. It's not right what happens with you." Mr. Reynolds rolled his eyes as he ushered the last of the revelers out of the hallway. With her contingent of body guards, she returned to Christie's and Janine's room.

Barbara could not imagine a more erotic or exhausting existence than her current life as she poured onto the girls' beds. She was sure she wouldn't need another orgasm for at least thirty years. Every part of her body was beyond loose and relaxed and happy as Lashanda pulled her into her arms and Janine pulled off the robe.
Oh yeah, there was that...and it was magical. Midway through their first private erotic engagement in a soft bed, Barbara pulled Janine to her and gently began to touch, then tease, then taste her still red pussy.

"How did you know that I was waiting to be asked?" Janine said as she licked her own juices off Barbara's lips. Janine returned the favor finishing all that the day had started, and took it as far as possible as they were completely alone in their sixty nine. Now Barbara was sure she never needed another orgasm until she had been reincarnated a few dozen times.

Later, Janine and Christie left Barbara sleeping there while they cleared out the last of Barbara's dorm room, showered again and ordered sushi. Lashanda had volunteered to check in on their nude sleeping beauty and make sure she wasn't stolen away or wandered off while trunks were packed and moved into the room on top of the bags of gear and furnishings.

Intermittent choruses called up to different rooms all that amazing night with either offers of masculine body parts to finish the job or boasts of superior skill or demands for repeat performances or even bawdy a capella until the campus police ushered them on the way. More than a few people were given entry to select rooms for truly memorable nights. Most rooms were populated by multiple guests as the passionate spell of the day chose not to dissipate, but instead entice.

Barbara only woke briefly just after midnight with intensely wonderful heat on the side of her face that ran down to her sweating breasts. She heard a familiar sound and realized that the girls' had brought her cell phone up from her own room. The phone next to the bed showed a text from Teddy telling her to meet him and his brothers at a local bar before 2a.m. and to bring all her new friends. The next text was from Matt. It simply read 'please tell me you wore long johns?'

As Barbara's eyes slowly focused, she registered that Janine and Christie were in the pushed together beds with her and that she was face down in Janine’s pelvis, spread eagle and still being pet. The girls were drinking wine and then eating sushi and pepperoni that was strategically placed on Barbara's back and spread wide butt cheeks and pussy. The warmth that Barbara felt was from Janine's body. Barbara had been draped over her stomach with her head sleeping on Janine's navel and her arms wrapped around Janine's waist.

Janine's finger pulled Barbara's chin to hers for a gentle kiss, and then gave her a few sips of wine, and then finger fed her pepperoni slices. She occasionally chewed at the other end of the same slice, meeting their lips. While Janine tenderly fed and nourished her new addiction, she stroked the platinum blonde of Barbara's clean hair.

Teddy was not a hugger. Teddy had been her first and only until her birthday this year. The frat had a no sleepover rule and Barbara had a roommate. Barbara had no memory of ever sleeping with someone. It was amazing to do so now. Barbara did not even ask why she had two huge pink satin ribbons with bows tied around her ankles. Or why Christie was lying inside her legs and was using her rounded exposed bottom as a pillow as she stroked up and down the insides of her thighs to her pussy. She only knew she did not want it to ever end.

Janine began tracing wine onto Barbara's lips and then kissing if off. Christie began to eat the last pepperoni off Barbara's booty and nestled further into her ass pillow, stroking from Barbara's pussy to her knees and exploring every morsel of buttery perfect thigh.

Janine said that yes Barbara had turned their friend into a 'pussy cat.' Barbara laughed as she said it wasn't entirely her fault and she tucked down to kiss Janine's mound. "She's just like freaking out that she's going to be losing this pussy and is like looking for a new one." Barbara kissed her friend's bare mound one more time and pulled her navel back to its position as her pillow.

Janine smiled too when Barbara faded back towards sleep. Barbara was only slightly aware of the conversation going as she felt Christie move her legs wider. She drifted on the wonderful lapping sensation Christie had once again, but now the most gently yet began between her legs.

"I must not be as stimulating as everyone else." Janine shrugged. "It's either that or the thirty thousand orgasms she's had in one day! She may not move until her Senior Year." Christie continued her super light touch, lick, pet and stroke on the terrain between Barbara's knees and pussy.

"Can you believe it's going to end?" Janine asked with a smile.

"Those four years went too fast. Can you face life without educational sixty nines?" Christie laughed at the two who had come up with their own self-serving term.

They both took their studies too seriously to spend time and limited money chasing guys and dressing for dates and helping out with the costs of date food during college. Somewhere around the beginning of their junior year frustration won out and they moved their beds together and began getting each other off every time they got overly horny. This way, they were happy and could focus on school without wasting time, money and energy on getting an M.R.S. when they were seeking degrees in finance and medicine. "I'm still in shock at our graduation toy dropping out of the sky." Christie laughed. "How did we get so lucky?"

"Don't know, don't care and I'm not giving up girls. I cannot get over how attracted I am to Barbie and think there might be something more for me down this erotic road. I still like guys, hell, I think John and I are about to get engaged. But, I need to do some work first before making that decision now. She's just impossibly sweet and attractive and addictive and I like need to sort things out."

Christie kissed Barbara's ass again. "It's just lust. But you two curvy goddesses go have fun working it out. You both can visit me in Denver anytime you want. I'll always love you and oddly, I all ready know that I will always want her." Christie took another pussy sip before continuing.

"I don't think I can ever get over the way she makes me so crazy with lust for her. Look at me. I've basically had my tongue and fingers inside of her every opening and fold for the last day and only want more and more and more." With each 'more' Christie lapped deeper and deeper into her erotic living blow up doll.

"I'm drinking her pussy nonstop and stroking her ass all while I plan how to ravage and expose her next. I'm even past what happens after we fuck her in the sand on the beach.

"I'm up to dreaming of Sunday when we send her running through the forest and I can spank that bare naked ass Ann Rampling style against the back drop of nature with those juggling melons being felt up by the leaves and those adorable bare feet running in passion. Those perfect feet deserve pink ribbons and bows.

"Listen to me! She's made me a lust crazed nymphomaniac pussy nut! After about ten orgasms in one night, here I go dreaming of eating her pussy and controlling her ass in even more ways before Monday morning."

"That's just because you look at her as a fuck toy and not a woman." Janine continued to pet Barbara's exposed cheek, her neck, her collarbone and her back. "My god even her back is the sexiest.

"I'll be at my family's accounting practice right here in San Diego for two years before my dad will pay for graduate school. I'm going to spend every moment I can with her. Maybe we can share an apartment?

"She's not getting to me just because her sweetness has so surprised me when we expected a hard, skanky slut...which would have been its own fun. It's more that I see another woman who might be as curious and confused about labels as I am, who I can spend two years with while we work things out and figure which label fits if any?"

Janine laughed as she moved up to trail her hands across Barbara's almost sleeping lips.

"You will be so fun to play with for the next two years what with your tender sweet heart and this amazing always naked body, my doll. I promise to spoil you with nonstop attention and affection on every weekend and break. I'll see if we can get you a job at my firm this summer and release you from evil clutches of Mr. Fritz." Janine finished by lightly kissing Barbara's nose, "and I promise to rip any panties off that ever find their way to your body."

"Yeah, I can just see your parents’ faces when you introduce them to your fiancé and your usually naked girlfriend with an icon body who gets off on public sex. That'll work!"

Barbara thought about how so completely turned on and well liked her new friends made her feel. She had so many people on top of even her friends hoping to help her out and see her again next year, and it was all because of Samantha ravaging her.

It was fun to finally think and think of Janine, and Christie, and Lashanda, and Matt and Samantha. It was Samantha's kisses that were even hotter than Janine's. Barbara thought of her French maid duties that were finally about to start and drifted off to sleep looking forward to Samantha. How bad could her father and mother be?