Frenching the Summer Maids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your hired, or, at least until the physical. There will be a taxi here on Monday morning to pick you up. It will wait in front of your dorm. If you have any questions or change your mind, call Alexander. His number, text addy and email are on the card." Samantha gave Barbara one more looking over and turned to go.

"Thank you Samantha." Barbara wasn't sure if that was the right way to talk to a woman who just gave her the two best orgasms and best kiss of her life. The seniors were helping her stand mostly by raising her boobs, but not letting go as Samantha turned with a toss of her long, wavy, light brown hair.

"That's Miss Samantha now. See you Monday." With that Snowy also gave her one more look over. Barbara was sure she saw a hint of menace in her eye.

"Glad you got your tits. However, itt would be a bit sad to put Lorraine's efforts to waste really. Not every day she catches a naked freshman with a famous tongue talent on her lap and has a college chancellor in tow. We could sample her oral abilities before releasing her?" With that the girls left and the door at last slammed shut.

Barbara didn't have time to go for her towel when the seniors locked her into the middle of their two tight wet bodies.

"Why don't you just relax Boobilicious for a while and let us help clean up all that glistening sweat? It looks like you've been through a hell of a work out and we won't get this opportunity ever again." The blonde senior said as she nuzzled into Barbara's neck and began mauling her breasts. Barbara wondered at the weird and lucky day and hoped this was the senior who was better at kissing.

"Janine, you take the top parts while I clean up down here." The second senior said as she once again brought her tongue to Barbara's still strumming clit and pushed Barbara's legs wider. A turn of Barbara's head was able to confirm that she was again embraced by the better kisser of the two. Barbara enjoyed the kiss. Her smile inside was now for a lost summer that was now miraculously found and possibly held kisses from Samantha and held lodging and a promise of future and even a game room.

She was right. There was indeed a game room waiting.....

12