All Comments on 'Frenemies with Benefits'

by sultrylove

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start....

i look forward to the next chapter....

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
great start

a well written story, beliveable plot line (though im not sure why he yelled at her in the car before he'd checked she was ok) and a 'leave em wanting more' ending..l i'll definately be loiking out for the next chapter ;-)

lilahbell189lilahbell189over 13 years ago
Really good

I really like it keep goings:)

Tou're doing a great job.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Great

This was a really good story. A few spelling mistakes here and there, but nothing to detract from the actual plot. Really looking forward to reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It!

I love stories like this and there hasnt been one of these out for a long time. I love the characters already and the storyline. You did a great job so far with giving a bit of history on them and into their current lives. I really look forward to more from you on this story. (Oh...and the sex was HOTTTTTT too, ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GRAT START

I really enjoyed the beginning of this story can't wait for the next chapter.

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
Truly fantastic work.

Please keep it up, I sincerely think this has the potential to be more amazing than it already is. I'm falling in love with the story and especially the characters. Absolutely awesome.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
hahaha

nice start. :) i can't wait to read more. ;)

sultrylovesultryloveover 13 years agoAuthor
thank you!

Thank you so much for the compliments and constructive criticism. I truly appreciate any feedback. Thank you so much for the compliments and constructive criticism. Be looking for ch 2! It's just been submitted. If you habe any ideas for the story, feel free to send me feedback or private message me if you have a lit account.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
good romance

I also don't know where you're going, but I'm going to enjoy the trip. Boy hates girl, girl hates boy, they fuck each other's brains out is an old, old formula, because it works. You have to like the characters, but I did and you've done a good job in making both of them likeable. The only genre on this site that comes anywhere near loving wives for me is the romance, and this is a good one.

ZottedZottedover 13 years ago
Kudos on a great story title!

It's really brilliant, and the story is very engaging as well.

It could have used just a tiny bit more editing, but I'm probably just jealous. ;) John is such a prick; he doesn't deserve Jennifer. :)

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
hot stuff..

wow, amazing. its like the 3rd grade for grown ups! lol. i totally understand jennifer's resentment in all this. Im curious as to what kinda friends john and mike really are.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Awesome, that's what I think!

Wow, you certainly set up some great tension with these two. You did a great job giving enough back ground to understand who these two are, just enough, to make their competition and hatred inevitable. The fact that they both see the physical attractiveness of the other was foundation enough to draw them.

And the sex... very nice indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More more please. This is great stuff and quite different to some of the usual stories. Well written too. Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That's it? WTF. :(

*tear

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

And I can't wait to read more! Great tension between the characters and it ignited with HOT results. Really can't wait to read more about these two!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
fantastic

this is a great beginning and the chemistry b/t jenny & john is explosive...cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

No spare? And his spare fits her Mini Cooper? Yes, I'm nitpicking, but it's because the rest of the story is so good. Five stars.

YasdayYasdayover 13 years ago
Great beginning!

This I love you and I hate you relationship is so hot and provides lots of possibilities. Keep chapter 2 coming ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great start

please continue this story!!! it's great! can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start

I hope the rest of the story is just has hot as the beginning

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great story

Keeping the friction between them going after the romp in the shower was brilliant hopefully you can keep it alive longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Keep this going. Please...

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Fun and games! Yeah.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous