All Comments on 'Fresh Meat'

by authorguybailey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 10 years ago
Scary and good!

I admit the first time I clicked on this story and read about "Boy" eating people, I was grossed out and decided not to read it. When I clicked onto it again tonight and jumped to the beginning of the next part, with Isabel in the town, it pulled me in. From there, I had to keep reading to see how it would all play out.

It's a bit grisly, but the sex scenes were good and the story compelling. The tension in the last page kept building until I was almost afraid to keep reading, but couldn't stop!

The technical quality of your writing is also better than at least 90% of the stories I've read here. It seems strange to compliment someone for simply writing correctly, but as I said, it's very rare here!

Good job! Hope to see more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agree

agree

SanguineSmileSanguineSmileover 10 years ago
Interesting

Well written, good detail. You know from the first sentence that its gonna get grisly yet you managed to keep the fun in. I very much enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work and good luck.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Creepy.

How much counseling will she need to get over all of that? Good story. Very disturbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous