All Comments on 'Fresh Scrubbed Pussy'

by williethewimp

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AHHHHH, YES!!!

The sexiest smell in the world -- fresh scrubbed pussy. That clean, soapy, fresh out of the shower smell really turns me on. That smell once led to some incredible sex with my adopted sister. Good story, my friend. Good story.

MILFhelperMILFhelperover 14 years ago
CANDY IS DANDY!!!!

But sex with your mommy won't rot your teeth ;>) Best damn story about mother/son love I've read in quite some time. I look forward to reading about sex between you and your twin daughters. Maybe you can throw in a fun-filled family orgy. That would be cool as hell to read about you watching your wife and son doing eac other while you kept the twins occupied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shame

Ending ruined it for me. Otherwise really enjoyable.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 14 years ago
Math of characters' ages

If the narrator is 50 & his mom 69 at the time he tells the story, & he was 25 when their affair began, that would make Mom 44. So if she conceived the twins 7 years later, that would make her 51. I have heard of modern women staying fertile that late in life, but next time you write a story like this, be sure to check your math. Hot story otherwise!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I couldn't give a rat's behind

ABOUT THE EXACTITUDE OR LACK OF SAME, of your mathematics. Why in the hell do people have to be so picky? It was fiction and I loved it. This was one of the better mother/son incest tales I have read on this site. Thanks for a really fine story and please ignore damned fools who consider themselves literary critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot!

One of the best,enjoyable but i dnt lyk the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
99.9% Good

Great story but the ending let it down a bit IMO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best story I have read in a long time.

Screw the math, this is not a classroom, loved this story and even liked the ending, will enjoy reading the sequel, or any other story you may write. Keep up the good work. Love Jenni

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very well done story

Well written and a nice edit made reading a pleasure. The erotic sex was brought on slowly and was worth waiting for.

Just an all around fine job of erotic writing, thanks

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
2nd time

Loved it the 2nd time round

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a great story!

I love it when family fuckers are so free and easy with each other, teasing and joking in a dirty way. Brothers and sisters joking about what each has between their legs, dads teasing their daughter about her cute little slit, best of all a mother and her boy joshing about his birth canal and what he's got that's real hard and more than ready to shove up the same cunt he came out of. Mothers who admire all that rich potent semen in their boy's young balls that he shoots when he's stimulated, boys who are always hard around their mom and proud as fuck of their balls that never quit, always ready to give their mother big protein injections in her mouth and up her cunt.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A really good story...

Good buildup, good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the ending took away all the build up

too bad you had to spoil an otherwise good story

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
one of the best :)

It is not a novel like some from top but it isnt also a short stroke type but it is for sure one of the best here on lit. :) thank you for this great story. Thank you for the 'happy ending' because there was some stories i read here (or novels because they had 200-400+ normal pages after converting them to pdf) which made me cry like a child after reading about so many years of being happy and then it was all finished by death of mother and then her son with age 80+ which was so depressing :\ sure i give 5 to it and fav author + story :) i will also keep this in my own little library of stories because like i said before, one of the best I read here :) Thank You :*

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Very good!

I love the pregnant mother at the end, very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
being in love

that way some story written very good Write another

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Great till the end

then it got stupid. problems with genetics really show up 2nd generation. 5* to a 1* in a fucking hurry...

ThxmasThxmasover 7 years ago
Very good, maybe too long?

The first two thirds or so are great, but the dialog becomes a bit cliché and much less genuine after the couple starts expressing their love, lust and support, more openly. He takes another week off because he doesn't want her to over exert herself? Why not have him admit he knows she could manage but "I'm just not ready for this to end". She's not recovering from a heart attack.

His boss didn't care? That would've been an easy opportunity to keep it real.

"I had to BS Larry and don't think I did a very good job - I could tell he was annoyed to even be getting a call from me and he didn't hide it well. But fuck him... "

Very good story, great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pretty decent until the end. Casually revealing that they wanted him to fuck their daughters and that the mother had already cheated on him with their son was just icky. It set a very different tone from the rest of your story, and really just drove it off the road near the finish line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely sexy and hot story . I made love to my mom when I was 18 and it was the greatest and most loving and beautiful sex in my life . She was a petite and sexy woman with small tits and body . We made love several times over the years and she had a miscarriage. If you ever get a chance to have sex your mom go for it . It will be the best fuck you'll ever have .🥰😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous