Freshmen Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing, finally stood, walked around the table and hugged him. "It is not that you are not an attractive girl Sarah, you are a hottie. But..." He said nothing more as she squeezed him tight to her. She did not know why, but it seemed like the thing to do, and it felt good.

"Excuse me." Dave walked back into the room, scaring the lights out of her, and causing her to jump back. That bumped her into the stove, which made one of the pans jump off and into her back. The scalding heat threw her forward again, into his arms. Dave caught her in his arms, a smile actually creeping into his face. "Been a while since a girl did that." He held on for a moment, then let her go, helping his brother clean up. "I'm really sorry, it was..." They both shushed her, then sat back down to eat. She offered Dave the rest of hers, since she had spilled most of his, and he finally accepted.

"So did you tell her?" She took the time they were talking it over to study Dave. His hair was cut shorter then Mike, and instead of just falling around his face was spiked up with gel. He had a small sun tattooed on his back, some tribal band around his right arm, and what looked like a family crest or coat of arms on his left. She noticed that they had stopped talking when it dawned on her that they were both starring at her. "Yeah, he does like his ink for some reason." Dave flexed his arm, making the tattoo look bigger somehow.

"So...if you need a new mentor, I can totally understand."

"No! No way, you are the best one around, I would not trade you for the world! I don't care. I mean, that's your thing, now I don't have to worry about you just wanting to get in my pants! I'll just hit on your brother." She wrapped hear arms around Dave's, laying her head against his shoulder, and making a show of smelling his chest. They all laughed, but she noticed that he did not pull away. Finally she released his arm, but only cause it seemed like the thing to do. "Ok, I have to go study for econ. I was going to do that earlier, but somebody had to make a scene." She blew Mike a kiss, and was about to head out when she noticed that Dave had slipped on a shirt and was following her down the hall. "I'll walk you home."

They walked across campus in silence, broken only by him pointing out his major when they passed the computer science building. They came to a halt before her dorm, and she faced him, not really sure why he had come. They looked at each other for a second, then he leaned down, planting his lips on hers. His arms enclosed her in a private world of lips and kissing, and she wished/hoped/prayed that it would not end, but of course it did, and way too soon.

"Come by tomorrow?" He kissed her again, then turned and headed back the way they had come. Now she was really confused.

It would have helped if she had been able to talk the whole situation over with Molly, her roommate, but it did not feel right since she did not know if this was something that Mike wanted to keep private. She was from a small town in Ohio, where homosexuality didn't exist...or did it? It probably did, she decided now, but it was very quiet and hush, hush. Which was why she could not call her mother and talk about it. Her parents would be down here on the next flight, and yank her out of school before the phone was done ringing. Instead she studied basic economic principles, and kept turning Dave's words in her head.

Thursday was an easy day to her. Two classes, one of which she had a test in, so she got to leave early. She had done well since coming to school, mainly because Mike required her to study at least ten hours a week, which made the parental units happy. So when she walked out of the classroom to see him standing there, it was no surprise. He usually found a way to be around after he tests. They walked in silence to the little café tucked into the bottom of the business building, another ritual, and he bought her a French vanilla latte', while she found a seat outside in the sun.

"Your brother asked me to come over later." She took the coffee, slowly sipping the hot liquid, watching him for reaction.

"Are you going to?"

"Well, obviously you are part of the decision process here. I've relied on you for guy advice since coming here, no point in stopping now. And he is your brother, making you a subject matter expert. I don't want it to be weird between the two of you or anything."

"He told me you were coming over. He also told me he kissed you last night."

She did not really like his tone, it was to matter of fact, not his normal self. She leaned over, putting her head on his shoulder, eyes locking somewhere over his nose. "What's wrong? You upset at me?"

"No...not really. No. I'm not. It's just...ok...I guess...I think I'm jealous."

She actually smiled at that, and he smiled back at her. Slowly she sat back up, crossing her legs to face him. "Now, now. Is there some bad history between the two of you guys on girls?" She took another sip, making a show of watching him over the tip of her Styrofoam cup.

"Yes. We used to steal girls from each other like crazy. In junior high, like. Then it kinda stopped. I guess here he is getting the last laugh. I just don't want this to be some thing where he is trying to get at me through you."

"So ask him."

"What?"

"He is your brother, just ask him what his intentions are." She finished her coffee, and tossed it into the trashcan in a slow, flat arc.

"I guess. Ok, I'll do that. Are you gonna come over later?"

"I was planning on it, yes."

"Give me until two, he doesn't get out of class until twelve something." He leaned forward and hugged her close to him, then stood and headed home.

She climbed the stairs again, again hearing women's voices on the first floor, that odd silence on the second. Finally she stood before their door, which was cracked open. "Hello?" She pushed it open, and headed inside, looking into Dave's room. Empty. She heard muffled noises from further in, so headed down the hall, checking the kitchen. Empty. She turned, following the noise to the door to what she suspected was Mike's room. Knock, no answer. Knock, knock, still no answer. Slowly she pushed the door open, and looked in.

Mike and Dave were on the floor, in what she suspected was some kind of wrestling move thing, rolling around, both breathing heavy, both trying to pin the other. She pushed the door open and jumped on top of them, her small body seeming insignificant next to theirs as they rolled, but her voice clearly coming out over the struggle. "STOP IT! STOP FIGHTING!" They continued to roll around, and suddenly she found herself at the bottom of this dogpile, a possibility she had not at all been prepared for. Now she pushed against them, totally in vain, when they stopped, and looked down at her. "You guys are crushing me." They grinned at her, but made no attempt to move, so she started smacking and swatting at them. "If you dumb-dumb's don't get up you won't have a cute blond to hang out with anymore." Dave started to inhale deeply, his chest rising and pushing into her even more. "OK...", her voice now labored,"...not funny." The boys finally rolled of her, and she took a second to look around the room she had fantasized about so much. In reality, it was a tad bit disappointing, just a boy's room that needed somebody to come through and clean up a bit. A lot, actually.

"We weren't fighting. I just had to remind him who was older, wiser, better." Dave was propped up on one arm, inspecting his right hand. Mike had rolled onto his back next to Sarah, and was breathing hard. "Yeah right. I had you until she showed up. Needed a girl to save your ass." She sat up, looking from one to the other. "Guys are so weird." She was even more surprised when Dave leaned over, kissing her lips softly. "Glad you came over."

"So..."

"We talked. It's cool. I just told dickface over there that I saw you first, and he should always remember it. Now get out of my room if you are going to suck face." He shook his fist, and for a second she thought he was mad at her, but then he laughed, and she relaxed. But Dave did stand and head into the living room, so after sharing another glance with Mike, and having him nod at her to follow, she did.

The couch was more along the lines of what she had imagined, large and overstuffed, she sank into it next to him. "So..." She was looking at him, trying to decide her next move, watching him look at her.

"The standard thing to do now would be for me to ask you out on a date." He seemed to enjoy this rather much. That smile was twinkling around his lips again, and she wondered what was so amusing about this whole situation. "So are you asking me on a date?"

"Sure, why not. What are you doing tomorrow? Friday, perfect date day." He had snaked his arms around her, and leaned in slowly. She closed her eyes, and allowed the sensation of his kiss to flood over her. Somewhere in between she moaned her agreement to a date, or whatever else he wanted, as his hands roamed over her body, exploring each crevice in ways that she had been imagining for a long time. She would have done the same thing to him, but she was so stunned by recent events that all she could do was sit there and let him touch her. Her body was on fire. Slowly he kissed down her neck, nibbling around the collar of her shirt. His hands slipped underneath the soft fabric, creeping upwards until he was cupping her breasts. She inhaled sharply, as his fingers rolled her nipples through her demi-cup bra. She moaned again, her hands finally finding the will to move up and grab his arms. She had always wanted to feel a guys arms that were muscled like these, and the final touch made her moist. She grabbed his back, pulling his shirt off, and began to kiss his chest, noticing that he was oddly hairless. She instantly became a fan. His hands were still at work, and suddenly he sat up, pulling her into his lap. Her blouse disappeared to somewhere else, followed shortly thereafter by her bra. One nipple made the journey into his mouth, teased by a skilled tongue, nibbled on gently by experienced teeth, then the other. Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling him into her chest as she ground her pussy into his leg. She felt the pressure on her ass as he grabbed it, pulling her into him, and they kissed again, both out of breath, but not done yet.

She would never remember how long they made out on the couch like that, but it seemed like forever. Finally he separated from her, looking down at the happy little blond from a propped up arm. "You do that fairly well." He leaned down, kissing her on her closed eyes. She only moaned again.

She felt giddy. That was about the only way to express it. Butterflies in her stomach giddy. First date giddy...which is what it was, after all. Friday was date day, and so every Friday afternoon the girl's freshman dorm turned itself into a big spa party. Just under two hundred girls shared the building, and oddly enough, most got along just fine. So the selection of makeup, clothes, shoes, and whatever other accessories you needed was huge. At this moment, about twenty of the products of this frenzy standing on the patio outside Wallach Hall, waiting to be picked up by their various dates. They chatted, some smoked, all looked cute, and enjoyed being good looking girls in college. Sarah loved being a part of it.

Dave was on time, which already scored him points with her. Not that he needed any, as he pulled up to the sidewalk on his motorcycle. That did throw a loop in her plan, as she was wearing a summer dress, along with two inch heels. A friend of hers had done her hair, and she had gone through considerable effort to paint both sets of nails.

"You ready?" It was not so much a question as a statement way of saying 'hi', before he wrapped her up in his arms, and laid one on her. Hesitations floated away, thoughts of wasted time and effort disappeared, and all there only was the kiss. It turned out they were walking, down the main drag towards the beach. Just before they hit the strip they took a turn down a small alley, coming to a nondescript door. He pulled it open, ushering her inside. She was surprised to see that she was standing in a small foyer of what appeared to be a rather upscale restaurant. Dave got a hug from the hostess, then they were lead up two flights of stairs, coming to rest on the rooftop. A table in one of the corners was set out already, with a small sign reading 'reserved' clueing in waiters that it would shortly be occupied. They sat, he ordered their drinks, then faced her. She was looking down on the bustling street, and out over the ocean. "I always wondered how you got up here." She had seen the rooftop dinners from the street before, and always wanted to be one of them, preferably with her dream guy. "Thanks for bringing me here." She wondered if his brother had clued him in on her desire to eat here, or if he simply was that good. He smiled back at her, his fingers twirling the fork. He seemed riddled with nervous energy. It turned her on in ways she could have never imagined.

Dinner to her had always seemed the perfect date thing to do, because you got a free meal out of it, and you had total freedom of what to do afterwards. Once again, this was true. And she tried to drop the hint that she wanted HIM to take HER to SOME bed...preferably his. When they walked back, and took the turn towards his place, she let out internal cries of happiness.

The apartment was dark, and neither made a turn to hit any light switches. He lead her into his dark bedroom, and she sat down on the bed without any words being said. He sat next to her, and for once she got the jump on him. Before he could move she threw herself on him, lips finding his, hands pushing him down into the bed. She took the time to actually unbutton his shirt, mainly because she could not afford to replace it, then kissed down his chest. There ripples of muscle everywhere and a single pearl of sweat added spice to the experience. He reached down, pulling her up to his face, and their lips locked again. His hand seemed everywhere, and slowly he slipped her dress up, higher, higher, higher, until it sat around her waist, and he was fingering her through what little protection a thong offered. She moaned softly into his lips, her wetness increasing with each stroke of his skilled finger.

"You know, you do that..."

There was a loud crash, followed by several loud bangs, and then yells and screams from the hallway. He pushed her away with one smooth motion he was up and out the room, his body racing into the darkness. There was another loud yell, then the light came on. Mike was standing next to the door, with four girls around him. One was on her knees, and seemed to be in the finishing stages of puking her guts out. Another did not look so well, and the other two seemed to be working hard to ignore their friends' predicament by being as drunk as possible.

"The fuck is going on?" Dave did not seem happy at all, standing there shirtless, with her trying to stay out of view as best as possible in his room.

"Sorry, dude, they saw me come in, and followed me up." Mike was trying his best to herd the girls out the door, with very little success. "You guys need a hand?" Sarah did not know what else to say, and when everybody turned to look at her, she wished she had not said it at all.

"So I guess that was the end to that date, huh?" Molly was a good roommate, with the limited experience that Sarah had. She had been dating Jack for two years now, who was currently attending college about three hours further north. They were both from Florida, which made her a useful local asset.

"Yeah, pretty much. I helped that girl clean up, and then they all went back downstairs, and it was kind of a mood kill, the way the apartment smelled. So we made out a bit more, and then came home. We'll go out again, and maybe I'll get lucky."

"Ya feel lucky?" Even in her huskiest voice, Molly still sounded about as southern as southern gets. "How lucky do you want to get?" And as southern as she was, she loved gossip. Even if it was about her best friend here at college.

"Really lucky. Reaaaaally lucky."

The house seemed to be shaking from the foundation with the bass coming out of the speakers sprinkled everywhere. These guys had bought into wireless technology in a big way, and the fact that the whole house sounded great was a testament to that. The beach was right across the street, the hot tub out back was steaming with girls wearing less cotton then you find in the top of an aspirin bottle, and the alcohol was flowing like rain in the Amazon. Sarah did not fully understand why people in college went out on a Thursday, much less threw parties, but whatever. The end of the semester was near, and party was in the air.

Her body was pressed against his, and they were moving to the music with that rhythm built by hormones, alcohol, and an attraction neither wanted to nor could deny. In the sea of bodies dancing on the back patio they were but one couple, but at that moment probably the one with the least air between them. It did not take long, then the heat became unbearable, and they had to move inside. It was straight into lip lock territory from there, and after a short bit of stumbling, they ended up in the downstairs bathroom. It was damn cramped, but when you are trying to crawl into each others skin, that makes very little difference.

They kissed long and hard, his hands working to slowly pull her dress up, and slide underneath. The passed the thong, and worked up, up, up, up until he came to her bra again, and unhooked it. She moaned as he bit into her neck and pulled it away, tossing it somewhere up on the lights. She was busy herself, unbuttoning his shirt, and reaching in to feel his hot body. A sigh passed her lips as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, kissing her all over. Her hands ran further down, unbuckling his belt, and reaching in to find something hot, hard, and heavy in her hand. She had never felt his cock before with her hands, but she instantly her pussy drenched. It was pulsing in her hand, and she slowly started to stroke him up and down.

Now it was his turn to moan, as he pulled back a bit and looked into her eyes. His arms still surrounded her, holding her close, and the she only kissed him back. "I really want this." He smiled, as well, and let himself be pushed back, sitting down on the toilet. She almost slithered under the sink to get down on her knees, but when his manhood sat large in front of her face, it was worth it.

She figured this was a bad time to mention that she had never done this, so she just opened her mouth, and flicked her tongue out. She had seen a porn before, and slobbing it up first seemed to make sense. Toying with the large shaft before her face, she pumped it gently with one, the other one tentatively reaching out to touch his balls. Finally she pushed it into her mouth, letting it slide all the way back until she started to gag. She heard a sharp intake of breath, and it brought a smile to her face. She had never been this wet.

Moving her head back, she slid it back out and flicked her tongue all over the purple head again. It tasted salty, and she instantly fell in love with the sensation of his cock in her mouth. Gripping it a bit firmer, she pumped him a bit faster, cupping his balls, and rolling them. Sliding him back in, she tightened her lips around him, and was rewarded with more moans. His hand reached down and grabbed a hold of her hair. She liked that, too.

Picking up the pace a bit, she let him fuck her mouth, his hips bucking into her now, building a rhythm she really enjoyed. He was going slowly, and she appreciated it. It built confidence, and she could now tell by the moans and his breathing what he liked. Gently she used her teeth, then a bit more, tightening her grip on his cock even more.