Freshmen Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up, and saw the sweat drip of his brow. He had his eyes closed, his breathing was ragged and irregular, and he looked incredible. Suddenly his cock started to buck in her mouth, and she sucked it all the way in. She was not a virgin, and pretty sure what was happening here.

She was not disappointed, as she pulled back a bit, and the first rope of thick white cum hit the back of her throat, almost choking her. But she kept her composure, and swallowed it, her tongue teasing more and more out of him. He was barely breathing now, and finally slumped back against the toilet, as she sucked him clean.

"That was incredible."

"It was my first time." She smiled at him, slowly working her way out from underneath the toilet, only to have him pull her into his lap. They kissed, and she closed her eyes, loving the sensation of his lips on hers.

"No way."

"Way."

"Well, I have something for you." He picked her up, and sat her ass on the sink. "Lean back." She shimmied around a bit, until she was seated properly enough for him. Picking up her legs, he slid them over his shoulder, and then it was his turn to get on his knees.

She giggled when he pulled her thong away, and it went in the same direction as her bra. But the laughing stopped when his tongue found her clit. She had heard of this, and seen it once in porn, but no boy had ever done it for her.

Dave did not tease, he did not tickle, and he did not go slowly. What happened was an all out assault upon her sense and pussy, as his tongue lashed out and attacked her pussy with all the energy a young man can muster. She could not stop herself from crying out, fingers digging into his hair, scratching his back, legs locking around his head.

It was fast and furious, lashing in and out, finding her clit and squeezing it. He was incredibly skilled, she noticed, driving it almost all the way to her Gspot, then pulling back and teasing her clit, finding her hood and toying with it, sucking on her lips, drinking her juices. She was afraid he would drown down there, the way she was gushing everywhere, but she did not care.

It came hard and fast, her first orgasm washing over her, and causing her to cry out again. But he did not stop. Sucking her clit into his mouth, he pushed his hands up under her dress, and found her tits. He went to work there, too, pushing her high even higher. She pushed his head deep into her pussy, and she felt his nose pressing into her.

He pushed in as far as he could, then spread his tongue out, making her groan with pleasure as he fucked her with it. The second orgasm came even faster then the first, shaking her. She did not have the power to scream again, but her mouth opened anyway.

He was there, kissing her, and suddenly his cock was in her. Air exploded from her lungs as he filled her with one quick thrust. She gripped him tight, and was afraid he would slam her through the mirror and wall, as strong as he was fucking her.

It pushed her to the edge again, as she wrapped arms and legs around her man and let him push into her, his sweat mixing with hers. She had never felt this full, and it seemed he was growing larger in her still. With each thrust he would pull almost all the way out, and then slam back in. Each thrust seemed to smack his heavy balls into her ass, his cock dragging against her clit. She cried out with each thrust, until his lips sealed hers.

He slowed down a bit, letting her breath, just as she passed the brink, and it rippled her body again. "Damn girl, you are a machine."

"You...you...are pretty good yourself." She kissed him, trying to catch her breath.

He pulled back, and reached for her leg. She got the hint, and slowly rotated, letting him kiss it as it passed before his face, placing her legs back on the ground. Her ass was high in the air, and she dipped it, dragging the length of his shaft across her ass. He sucked wind, and she loved the power she felt cursing through her body.

"Bend over." His voice was hoarse, but there was no doubt she would comply. Gripping the sink, she let him slide all the way back into her, both of them exhaling sharply as he did so. He let her adjust to it again, then slowly began to pump in and out. He went much slower this time. Each stroke pulled back until she felt the head spreading her lips, then pushed all the way back in. He seemed be pushing into her very core, stealing her voice, and leaving her breathless.

Biting into her neck, he reached down with one hand, toying with her pussy. She felt his hot breath on her skin, heard the soft murmur of his voice in her ear, the encouragement for her to let go, the tenderness and the joy she brought him. It was all too much, and it rocked her body again. This time she felt him pulse as well, his body shaking, and shaking her with him.

They stayed that way for what seemed like forever, until he finally pulled out. She looked down and saw him pull off his condom, discarding it in the trash can.

"When did you put that on?"

"Trade secrets, my darling, trade secrets."

"That was amazing. Best sex ever." She turned around, hugging him close.

"You are not so bad yourself."

There was a loud banging on the bathroom door, and he responded by banging back. "I think we've occupied this space long enough." He let her straighten up, while he retrieved her underwear. Pushing the door open, some guy who was clearly way past intoxicated cursed then fell into the toilet, vomiting uncontrollably.

"My place?"

"I was hoping you would say that."