Fridays at Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really."

"Well, would you like to?"

"Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know. I guess so."

"Yes you would," I told him. "Take off your clothes," I told him, as I started to remove my own negligee. Finally we were lying side by side on the bed, and he was erect. Hallelujah. I scooted down and took his member in my mouth the way I had the week before, and I looked up into his eyes to see how he was liking it, but his eyes were closed. He was just concentrating on the feeling, but from the little noises he was making and the way his hips were moving, I could tell I was on the right track.

"Don't come in my mouth," I told him.

"Uh. Okay."

"I want you to fuck me," I told him. "I want you to put your big stiff cock into my hot tight wet little pussy."

"Okay," he said.

He was such an agreeable boy. Whatever I told him to do, he would do. I positioned him on top of me, and holding his erect penis, I guided it into my vagina. We got a little motion going for about three minutes, and then I could feel his organ deflating inside of me. It came out. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said.

"Lie back," I told him. I took him in my mouth again and stimulated him to erection. We tried it again. On about the fourth time----Victory! It stayed erect past the point of no return, and I knew he was about to come. I grabbed his buttocks and pressed on them, forcing him into me. I tightened my vagina walls around his penis, and literally drew it out of him. I was jubilant as I felt his hot fluid gushing into my body. Ronald had fucked me. He had fucked his first woman. I kissed him gently on the lips and cradled him for a few minutes. But then I let him shower and get dressed because it was getting late, and I really didn't want him bumping into Rusty on his first visit here.

"Your homework is to think about my pussy when you masturbate," I told him. "Recall the wonderful feelings you experienced when you ejaculated inside my vagina."

"Okay," he said. And then he left. He did not hand me any money, of course. Jack had sent me a check.

It was Five after Three when my doorbell rang. Rusty was late. I opened the door. I was dressed in my suit for Rusty. Very business-like.

"Come in," I told him. I led him into the living room and we sat across from each other in the two armchairs surrounded by my diplomas. I looked at him. He had brilliantly bright red hair. So that was why they called him Rusty. But it wasn't rust colored. It was flame red. What a handsome boy! Much better looking than his father. And he had kind of a magnetic masculinity. I was deeply attracted to Rusty.

"So, Rusty," I said to him. "Tell me a little about yourself,"

"Like what?" he asked me in a surly fashion. He was slouched down in his chair with his legs stretched out in front of him, and I was afraid he was going to put his feet on my coffee table.

"You go to school?"

"Yeah."

"Where is that?" This was not going to be easy.

"Winston College."

"How nice," I said. "Right here in town. So you live at home?"

"Yeah."

"What year are you in?" I asked. It was like pulling teeth.

"Third."

"And what are you studying?"

"Mechanical engineering." Now he was looking into my eyes with kind of a sneer on his face, and he started to rub his hand over his crotch, and there was definitely something going on down there.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. I mean, here I was a licensed therapist surrounded by diplomas. Here I was a lady, and he was playing with his prick right in front of me, and giving me these challenging looks.

"I'm playing with my dick," he said. "You know what a dick is, right?"

"Yes I know," I told him. "And stop that at once. That is not the way to behave in front of a lady."

"You're not a lady," he told me. "I mean why am I here? I'm here to fuck you, right? Isn't that why I'm here?"

"Not specifically," I told him.

"Then specifically what?" he asked me in a very nasty tone. "I've got a nice big dick. Don't you want to see my dick?"

"Not just this minute. Let's talk for a while."

"No let's fuck, so I can get out of here. I have other things to do. And then he took it out, and it was big and hard and red. I looked at it and said nothing. He took that as permission for him to continue. He stood up and lowered his pants and boxers. It was big and hard and red surrounded by a bush of the reddest hair I have ever seen. He was stroking it lasciviously while looking into my eyes, which were staring at his erect penis, which was now leaking a little clear fluid.

"Okay," I said. "Why don't we go into the bedroom?" Now that I had seen it, I really did want it.

I led him into my private chamber and we both disrobed. What a physique!"

"Do you play sports?" I asked. "You're so well muscled."

"Yeah," he said, not specifying which sport or sports he played. I lay down on the bed and he was on top of me in a flash. Before I could even mentally prepare myself, his stiff cock was pushing at the entrance to my little cunt.

"Easy," I said.

"Shut up and take it," he told me. And with that he pushed it through my labia and began slamming it into me. I was still a little dry, and was not really enjoying this.

"Slow," I said.

"Shut up and take this big dick," he told me and began slamming it into me as hard as he could. I just lay there and took the pounding. What could I do? He was much bigger than I was, and he was far too forceful. So this was why Gladys would no longer speak to him. He had no respect for women at all. Maybe he even hated them. In fact, it seemed as if he was fucking me to punish me.

Finally he went into his short shoves and I felt his cum shooting deep into my womb. If I had not been medicated, I would now be conceiving a red-haired child, I was sure.

"How was that?" he asked me.

"Why do you hate women?"

"I do not hate women."

"Yes, you do," I said.

As he was getting dressed, I said, "Next week, I'd like to proceed a little slower, and show you the way a woman really likes it."

"Whatever," he said.

I continued with both Ronald and Rusty for the next couple of weeks. Ronald was just so unenthusiastic, and Rusty was just plain mean. Mean and resentful. I wondered if he wanted to hurt my pussy because he really didn't want to have to fuck it, and I think he was only fucking it because he had been told he was supposed to fuck pussy. A little idea began blooming in the back of my mind. I wondered what would happen if I got the two boys together? Maybe that was what they both really wanted, and didn't even know it.

"Next week I'm going to try and do something a little different," I told Ronald after a few sessions.

"What's that?" He asked.

"It's a surprise," I said.

"Okay," he said. He was so agreeable.

That same day as Rusty was getting dressed to leave, I told him, "Next week I want to try something a little different. I want you to come at Two o'clock. We'll have a two hour session."

"What?" he asked in a surly fashion.

"Something different. Be here at two."

He didn't answer me. I hoped he would come at two the following week. It was such a good idea.

On Friday at Two, Ronald was the first to arrive. Naturally. I sat him in the living room and told him we were waiting for another person.

"Who?" he asked.

"You'll see," I answered cryptically.

The doorbell rang again. Thank God! It was Rusty. I brought him into the living room, where Ronald was sitting on the couch. They looked at each other, then at me.

"Ronald, I'd like you to meet Rusty. And Rusty, this is Ronald."

"What is this?" asked Rusty suspiciously.

"You boys are both my patients. You are both having sexual difficulties...."

"I'm not having any difficulties," announced Rusty angrily.

"Yes you are. And I decided it might be easier for me if I helped the two of you at the same time. This is basically for my convenience, and this way we will have a two hour session. Let's go into the bedroom," I suggested.

"I don't know about this," said Rusty.

"Are you okay with this, Ronald?" I asked.

"I guess so. Yeah. I'm okay." I knew he would be okay. He was always okay.

"Come on, Rusty. Be a sport. Indulge me. I think it would be a big help to Ronald if he could see how you fuck me."

"Oh yeah?"

"That's what I was thinking."

"Well, okay then," he said.

We went into the bedroom and we all got undressed. I lay down in the middle of the bed, with Rusty on my left and Ronald on my right. I reached out both hands and began to stimulate their dicks into erection. "Ronald, I want you to see what a big penis Rusty has and how hard it gets, okay?"

"Okay," he said.

As I manually stimulated the two of them, I turned to Ronald and kissed him deeply. Never taking his eye off Rusty's penis, he responded to me. Then I turned my head and kissed Rusty, who I felt was drawing back a little. I stopped kissing him and began to talk to him in a whisper.

"Look at what a beautiful face Ronald has. It's just perfect. Don't you think so?" He looked at Ronald.

"Yes," he said. Good!

"And he has such beautiful skin. He's small, but he has a perfectly proportioned little body. Turn over on your belly, Ronald, I want Rusty to see your back. You have a beautiful back."

Ronald turned over and now Rusty could see his beautiful back and beautiful backside.

"Isn't he beautiful, Rusty?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said. I could feel his penis pulsing in my hand. I was doing the right thing.

"Okay Ronald. Now both of you turn toward me, and let's do a three way kiss. You'll both kiss me at the same time."

"Really?" asked Ronald.

"Yes, we can do it. You'll see." They followed my instructions and both kissed me simultaneously. I had a cock in each hand and two tongues dueling in my mouth. Gradually I took my hands off their dicks and touched the back of their heads. I drew my head back, as I eased their two mouths together. They were kissing each other. Passionately. Like they had never kissed me. They kissed and they kissed. They just kept kissing. I didn't have to guide their heads anymore, so I went back to stroking their pricks.

As their mouths separated, I turned to Ronald and asked him, "Isn't Rusty the handsomest man you've ever seen?"

"Yes," said Ronald.

"Look at his beautiful big thick penis. Isn't that an incredible instrument?"

"Yes," said Ronald, almost breathlessly.

"I love sucking on it," I told Ronald. "It's so big and so hard. Why don't you try sucking on it a little?"

"But that's gay," protested Ronald.

"I don't care what they say is gay or isn't gay, I told him. We are three consenting adults here. Ronald, in your heart, and tell me the truth, wouldn't you really like to suck Rusty's cock?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"Touch it," I told him. I guided his hand across me and put it on Rusty's penis, and now Ronald was stroking Rusty's penis, not I.

"Doesn't that feel wonderful?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said. "It does."

"Rusty, would you mind terribly if it was Ronald's mouth on your penis instead of mine for a few minutes?"

"I guess that would be all right," he said grudgingly.

I moved to the side of the bed, and positioned Ronald between Rusty's strong thighs. He bent his head down and tentatively licked the head of Rusty's penis.

"See. That isn't so bad now is it?"

"No," he said.

Eventually he put his whole mouth over it and began to suck on it in earnest. Rusty watched him through narrowed eyes, and gently put his hands on Ronald's head to guide him around his penis. And he wasn't jamming Ronald's head down. He was being gentle. I had never seen him be gentle before.

"How does that feel, Rusty? Is he doing a good job sucking your cock?"

"Yes," said Rusty, and began raising his hips up toward Ronald's lips.

"Ronald, play with his balls a little, while you're sucking him," I instructed.

Ronald did as I said, and I could see pure pleasure all over Rusty's face.

I could see something was about to happen, when Rusty announced, "I'm gonna cum. Fuck. I'm gonna cum."

"Ronald. Keep his penis in your mouth. Let him come in your mouth. It's much better for him, okay?"

"MMMMM MMMM," said Ronald.

I watched it happen. Rusty came inside Ronald's mouth, and Ronald swallowed it without me even suggesting it.

"I want you to kiss each other," I told them.

Ronald climbed up and lay next to Rusty and they put their arms around each other and kissed and kissed and kissed. It was so beautiful.

I waited a half hour, and then I said, "Rusty. Don't you think it would be fair to do for Ronald what he did for you?"

"I don't know," he stalled.

"Come on," I urged him. "Fair is fair. And Ronald deserves a little pleasure too."

"Okay," he said. Finally Rusty had said okay.

Rusty got down between Ronald's legs and gently took him in his mouth. He sucked him so gently, so tenderly, and now Ronald was not losing his erection. He made delighted little sounds and ran his fingers through Rusty's thick fiery red hair, as he was being pleasured. And soon I saw his hips begin to buck, and I knew.

"Rusty. Let Ronald come in your mouth." He didn't answer me. He just kept sucking as Ronald went into his ecstasies. Then I got the two of them side by side, arms around each other, kissing again. It seemed as if they never wanted to let go of each other, but it was quarter to four and I had Herman coming.

"Come on," I said. "Time's up. Two o'clock next Friday we continue."

They smiled at each other. We all got dressed and I showed them out together.

The week just dragged by. I don't think either Ronald or Rusty was as anxious for the following Friday as I was. And then it was here, and it was ten minutes to Two, and the doorbell rang, and when I answered it, I was astounded. It was Rusty. He was not late this week. He had even arrived before Ronald. He looked anxiously about the room.

"Ronald will be here in a few minutes," I assured him. "I poured him a Root Beer while we waited, and he had barely taken two swallows when the doorbell rang.

We went into the bedroom and I started off in the middle, as I had the week before. I didn't want to rush things. Gradually I got the two of them kissing each other and massaging each other's penises. Then I suggested something. "I think it would be good if you sucked each other at the same time. Sixty-nine," I clarified. "Okay?"

"Okay," said Ronald.

"Okay," said Rusty. Hallelujah.

They turned head to foot, or rather head to midsection and began licking on each others penises, gradually taking the whole thing into their mouths. They were so good together. Rusty was being so gentle with Ronald. I wanted to cry.

"Now I don't want you to come this way, so stop," I told them.

Grudgingly they took their mouths off of each other's members. They both looked at me inquiringly.

"I was thinking of real sexual intercourse," I told them.

They both nodded.

"Rusty, you've seen Ronald's beautiful round bottom. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Yes," he said.

"You know you would like to fuck it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"Ronald. Rusty has such a beautiful big thick stiff penis. Think how wonderful it would feel inside you."

"Yes," he said.

I reached over to my night table and took out the lubricant that I kept in readiness for emergencies, like when I might get a little dry, or when I might do anal, etc. I coated Rusty's penis with it, and I squeezed some on Rusty's fingers, so that he himself could open Ronald up.

Ronald lay on his back, a little fearful, but a little excited too. His penis was hard. Rusty was on his knees between Ronald's thighs, and now he lifted Ronald's legs over his shoulders and began easing the lubricant on his fingers into Ronald's body.

"Now be very gentle, Rusty," I warned him. "This is not a woman's vagina. And this is Ronald's first time. You have to be very gentle and not hurt him."

"I won't hurt him," said Rusty, and very gently he positioned his penis at the opening and ever so slowly eased forward. Ronald winced a little, and Rusty took it out and put on more lubrication, and little by little he was all the way in and Ronald was comfortable with it. And then their hips began to move in a mechanical perfection as they shared the most intimate joy in life. It was magnificent to watch. They just moved so slowly, getting the most enjoyment out of every thrust, and then Rusty leaned over Ronald and they put their arms around each other and kissed as they fornicated.

"You're so fucking beautiful," said Rusty to Ronald.

"I think you're the handsomest boy I have ever seen," breathed Ronald softly, as Rusty fucked his responsive ass. "I love having you inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Oh, baby," breathed Rusty, as he complied with Ronald's request.

Finally the pleasure was too much for Ronald, and his penis began to throb and spit out seed without his even touching it, and the spasmodic constrictions in Ronald's rectum as he ejaculated squeezed on Rusty's penis, and almost simultaneously I could see that Rusty was releasing his sperm inside his lover's body. They both screamed and cried out each other's names.

The union had been consummated.

Eventually I had to return Two o'clock to Jack, and Three o'clock to Bill. Bill told me that he could see a great change in his son. Rusty was no longer hostile. I didn't know how to explain to the two men what was really happening between the two boys, so I just told them that the boys were doing well. Since they were both still in school and living at home, I let them meet once a week in my house, but in the evening. I let them use the bedroom, while I stayed in the living room and watched television beneath my diplomas. There was no longer any reason for me to be between them.

By the time Ronald had graduated from college, Rusty had taken an important position with the municipality, and had moved into his own apartment. Now Ronald was going over to Rusty's apartment. They were no longer coming here. I missed them. My own schedule, fortunately, stayed busy. I was getting close to forty and could not keep this up forever, but I really wasn't ready to retire, and I still looked forward to getting fucked by Jack on Fridays at Two and by Bill on Friday's at Three.

One evening the boys came over and we sat down in the living room and had a discussion.

"We love each other," said Rusty.

"We want to be together always," said Ronald.

"I'm so happy for you," I told them, and tears began forming in my eyes. It was I who had brought these two wonderful men together.

"We want to have a commitment ceremony," said Ronald. "We've told all our friends, but how do we tell our families?"

"Yes," I nodded. That was indeed a problem. I wondered if either Jack or Bill were ready for this news. "Let me handle it," I told the boys."

I arranged a group meeting for the following Friday at Two. Jack would be coming, so I told him nothing, but I told Bill to come an hour early this week. To come at Two. And I told the boys to be there.

Jack was the first to arrive, and suspecting nothing he started to take off his tie.

"Don't get undressed," I told him.

"Why not?"

"Today is not a regular session."

"It isn't. Why not?"

"You'll see," I told him. The doorbell rang. It was Bill. Needless to say he was astounded to see Jack sitting on my couch.

"You told me to be here at Two," Bill said. "I thought that meant that he wasn't coming."

"It meant something else," I told him. "Sit down."

I placed him on the couch next to Jack. The doorbell rang. They had come together.

"Ronald," said Jack.

"Rusty," said Bill.

"Hi, dad," said Rusty.

"Hi, dad," said Ronald.

"This is my son Rusty," Bill said to Jack. Jack stood up and shook Rusty's hand. Then he introduced Ronald to Bill who had seen him here once before.