Fridays at Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You boys know each other?" asked Jack.

"That's a coincidence," said Bill.

"It's no coincidence," I said, trying to clarify the situation. I had the boys sit while I tried to explain to their fathers what had happened.

"You remember, Jack, how you asked me to help Ronald? He was so sexually insecure."

"Yes," said Jack.

"And you, Bill. You were very worried about Rusty. He was hostile and aggressive, and now he's not. Right?"

"Yes," said Bill.

"Jack, Ronald was troubled and insecure with women, because he didn't really want to be with a woman. Bill," and now I turned to face Bill. "Rusty was mean and hostile because he was fighting with himself. He knew he was expected to have sex with a woman, and he tried, but his inner self was rebelling. It wasn't what he really wanted."

"What are you saying?" asked Jack. He was beginning to realize what was happening.

"I'm saying that I discovered the inner beings of these two beautiful young men and brought them together, and now they love each other and want to be together."

"This was your doing?" asked Jack accusingly.

"Yes. And I'm not sorry. See how happy they are. They weren't happy before I did my magic."

"Please, dad, don't blame Zelda," said Rusty. "This is who I really am. And thank heaven I found out before it was too late. I could have married some poor woman and made her totally miserable. I would have been miserable and she would have been miserable. But now I have Ronald, and I'm happy. Please be happy for me."

"I love Rusty, dad. I hope you can understand," said Ronald to his father.

"Jack and Bill," I said. "Accept your boys for who they really are, and love them," I advised them.

"Of course I love my son," said Jack. He got up and threw his arms around Ronald who threw his arms around Jack and started to cry.

Bill got up and embraced Rusty. "I love you, son. I love you very much. This doesn't matter to me at all."

"Thanks, dad," he said, holding his father close. "We want to have a commitment ceremony. We want to always be together. Will you come?"

"Of course, Rusty,"

"Dad?" asked Ronald.

"Of course, Ronald."

"What about mother?" asked Rusty and then Ronald.

The two fathers told the boys that they would explain everything to the boys' mothers, and that everything would be fine. Jack insisted that he throw the commitment celebration after the ceremony. (And that was only right, because I knew what he did not realize. He was the bride's father, and it is the bride's father who pays for the party.)

A month later we were gathered with many people in a hotel ballroom, and a pagan priest performed the commitment ceremony. After which, there was a lavish meal, and much dancing, as Jack had hired an orchestra. Both Jack's and Bill's wives wondered who I was, but both men told their wives I was an old and dear friend, and that was that.

I danced with Jack, I danced with Bill, I danced with Ronald, I danced with Rusty, and I ate like a pig. At the end of the evening, the happy couple went off to the airport to fly to the Caribbean for their honeymoon.

I went home a little stuffed, a little drunk, and very, very happy. I got undressed, brushed and flossed my teeth, put on my negligee and got into my bed, and as I was drifting off to sleep, visions of the happy couple copulating in connubial bliss kept popping into my mind, and I began fingering myself as I imagined Rusty's beautiful enormous tool stroking in and out of Ronald's tight back channel, with the tension building and building until at the very moment when Rusty shot his seed into Ronald, and Ronald shot his seed against Rusty's abdomen, I brought myself to the most magnificent orgasm I think I have ever experienced.