Friend Helping a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kala Hill
Kala Hill
107 Followers

It took us both awhile to catch our breath. finally, I raised up and looked into Amber deep blue eyes and said, "If being a lesbian mean that I can make love to you again...then I'm a lesbian."

"Me too." She said. Then, she pulled me down into a long passionate kiss.

Neither of us heard my Mom open the door to my room.

"You two sound like newlyweds in their honeymoon bed! What the hell is going on!" She yelled.

We broke our kiss and sat up, trying to cover our nakedness with our hands. It didn't work. We were busted!

She stepped into the room and closed the door. She then took a deep breath. I knew she could smell the heavy scent of sex and sweat in the room.

"It smells like you two have been having sex for hours in here." She said. We said nothing.

Then my mother shocked us both by saying, "I guess I'd rather have you two making love to each other than getting pregnant with some boy."

Then she came over, sat on my bed between us and gave us both a hug.

"Please don't tell my Mom." Amber said.

"I won't Amber. I know your Mom and I like her. And you're right, I don't think she'd approve of this like I do. Now I want you two take a shower and put some dry linen on this bed. And for God sakes, keep it quiet in here!"

That night, after our shower, we made love again. It was wonderful.

Kala Hill
Kala Hill
107 Followers
12