All Comments on 'Friend of the Wood'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good clean fun!

This was a fabulously written story that kept me interested and was so wholesome I didn't feel guilty reading it( not too much anyway ;). Can't wait to read some of your other stories. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I have enjoyed all of your Wood stories.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story!

Loved they story and cant wait to read the next!

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Very nicely told!

I love that the story was so real with the fantasy just licking at the fringes. Very sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very pretty tale! :)

Very gently and wonderfully told. As others have mentioned, the hint of a fantasy world at the fringes of reality was well done. Enough to make it a fantasy story, yet without any over the top magical world ruining a great romance.

Well done!

I would love to see a non-erotic completion to the story even. :D

danescruisendanescruisenover 10 years ago
New Friend of the Wood

I have been a member for several years, and this has to be one of the most enjoyable stories I've ever read. The way you built up the story and characters just grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I totally LOVED it and will be reading your other stories and always be looking for new ones!

LesLumensLesLumensover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who has commented, both public and private!

One of them is going to result in a couple of minor edits after the contest is over. Someone rightly pointed out that I'd built up catching the jerks trashing the lake quite a bit to have it resolved "off screen" and with no real punch.

Part of my original idea got lost along the way in concentrating on Terra and Nathan, so I'll be adding a couple of lines and modifying a couple of others to give that thread of the story a lot stronger resolution :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Failure and success

I truly loved this tale. It wasn't overtly erotic, but it was a beautiful story of failure in romance and love then into the success of finding love and romance after those unfortunate failures. Nathan was such a loving character with unbounded patience which was ultimately rewarded so beautifully.

Very well and nicely written so that it flowed along very well, making it most enjoyable to read so that I didn't want to stop reading until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely

These Wood tales are without doubt my favorite story's

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 10 years ago

Just finished reading the whole Wood series. I think I'm going to have to re-read some of the chapters but this is great work and well done.

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 9 years ago
poetic justice

It would have been a nice twist if the cheating boyfriend had been one of those caught at the lake.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
time to venture off the path

and leave the woods for a while

this has been a beautiful journey.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it.

Re your remark at the end that "And yes, I know that they should be flying around in solar-powered Jetson cars by now", I had wondered about that in earlier stories, and thought of backtracking to see whether the generations could have fitted in the time period set/limited by the technology, but it was too much effort. The stories are so good that I'm willing to suspend my disbelief anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous