Friend with Benefits Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel on the seat." His words broke my concentration and I gagged. I shifted so my knees were under me and momentarily felt a bit more comfortable. He had given me a second to catch my breath, before shoving his cock back deeper in my throat. I started to suck him harder and he released the grip on my hair. Suddenly my skirt was thrown up over my ass and I felt his hand slide down the crack of my butt.

"NO!" I squeaked, jumping up suddenly. His arm on my back pushed my head back down to his lap. "Jeff, anyone can see me!"

"I know," he laughed, as his fingers made their way to my pussy lips. "Keep sucking," he said harshly. I didn't have much choice and was thankful the road was relatively deserted. I couched my butt down, as his fingers circled my pussy. I was glad our trip was almost over.

"You're getting wet," he commented. And then he moaned. I was trying to get him off quickly, hoping my embarrassment would end when the blowjob did. Massaging his balls, I sucked harder. His hand left my crotch and went to the back of my head, shoving me further on him and I gagged again.

"We're going to have to work on that," he said, as I caught my breath again. "I want to get in your throat." I couldn't say anything, as his cock stuffed my mouth again.

"Do you want me to come in your mouth?" he asked. My eyes flew to his, in fear. I had never managed that without violently choking. I shook my head. "Ok, not this time, then. I'll come on your tits instead. Pull that top down," he ordered as his breaths became more ragged. With his cock still pumping my mouth, I slid the straps of my dress over my shoulders, pulling them down enough to expose my tits. I went back to sucking him in earnest. I felt his balls tighten in my hand and he quickly pulled my head off of him. Grabbing his cock, he squirted all over my chest, cum splattering in my hair. I held still for him to finish and when he had, he again grabbed my head and kissed me.

"Put yourself back together," he stated, as we turned the last corner before my house. He tossed me my panties from the back seat. "You might want to wipe up a bit." I tried to clean up as best I could and pulled my dress back over my breasts. Sitting down, I smoothed the skirt under me. I know he was watching me out of the corner of his eye. His hand roamed to my leg and slid up it, until I felt his fingers in my slit. I was wet. The balls were doing their job, or at least I wanted to believe it was the balls, and not the exhibitionistic blowjob. Jeff rubbed my clit very gently and I moaned.

"Good. You're almost ready," he gloated as his fingers left me hanging and he pulled into my driveway.

To Be Continued...

12