Friendly Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." I said as I offered my hand and we walked to the dance floor, followed by Kath and the other one.

It was a slow number and he held me close. I smelled his expensive, unfamiliar, but pleasant aftershave and it added to my feeling of sensual arousal.

"My name is Anton and yours is..?"

His breath was sweet; the strength in his body supported me and actually made me feel weak at the knees. I had never experienced this and never so soon after meeting someone. He must have approached me just at the right moment.

"Beth." I answered weakly; it was how my whole body felt.

"Beth." He breathed it at me, slowly. "It is like breath. Essential for life .... and love."

He looked deep into my eyes, he was hypnotic.

"You are, without doubt, the most beautiful woman in here tonight." I went to protest but he quietened me by gently raising his hand. "No buts. I have been watching you ever since the argument erupted, with the man you were dancing with, which brought you to my attention and it is true."

I didn't know what to say, especially about the argument.

"Well .... Thank you, Anton." I raised my face to him. "I am very flattered."

"That is not flattery, just simple truth." We swayed to the music and I felt his firm body against me. His hand was gently caressing my back, the other held mine between our chests. I was so hot. As we moved, I tingled between my legs.

I glanced at Kath and she was enjoying the other guy, she barely reached his shoulder so her face was hidden. When they turned sideways, she saw me looking and winked, I winked back and she pointed to the ceiling, which I didn't quite understand, so I just smiled.

We danced for several more songs with Anton's rich and sweet voice, like chocolate pouring into my senses. He was French working temporarily in London with his colleague from Spain. They were staying at the hotel and thought it would be nice to meet some English ladies here. As the dance drew to a close, Anton kissed my hand, his soft lips, cushioning the velvet blow. Kath and friend joined us.

"This is Raul and he would like to play snooker." She seemed very excited. "Should we play doubles?"

I had played before a little though I was a little annoyed I could not spend more intimate time with Anton, before our husbands got back.

Then I thought, Sam is already in one of the snooker rooms so I'll probably meet him.

"OK sure. Are you Ok with it Anton?" I asked.

He half bowed and opened his palms to me.

"That's fine with me. Lead the way, please."

Kath came toward him with her hand outstretched.

"Anton is it? Mmmm." She looked at me and said under her breath. "Very nice. Ve-ry nice."

Kath and I led, Anton and Raul followed. We walked up the large staircase and Kath chattered about how nice both of them were and how she hoped we never bumped into Rob or Sam, and that if we hadn't spoken earlier, this would not be happening.

I agreed she was right. If we hadn't chatted I would probably be avoiding strangers and worrying myself sick. Little did I know then that was not what she meant.

We found the room which was available exclusively to us, for one hour, after which it needed to be re-booked unless it was already booked. It was a large room, it had to be to fit a full size snooker table and surrounding furniture, with polished oak panelled walls. There were frescos on the high ceiling. The chairs were dark brown, leather Chesterfields and the carpets were thick, plush and red, my heels sunk into them. There was a door leading to a bar, exclusively for this room. Kath went in and returned a couple of minutes later.

"I asked the bartender not to disturb us, so if anybody wants a drink..?"

Anton interjected.

"Please allow me. What would you like?" He took our order and disappeared to reappear with a tray of drinks.

I saw Kath turn the key in the lock of the door, by which we had entered and dim the wall lights. I didn't know what to expect. So I walked with Anton to the snooker cues at the far end of the room. Whilst we were choosing one with the right weight, balance and straightness, for ourselves, we were interrupted by noise. The room was fairly dark now except for the overhead light above the table, so it was difficult at first to see. However, there were the unmistakable groans, moans and sounds of rustling clothes, which indicated love making. There was a time limit on the room and Kath and Raul were not wasting any of it.

I looked Anton in the eyes as he removed my cue, placing it in its rack with one hand and bringing me towards him with the other, in one fluent motion. He gave me a deep long kiss, full on the lips. As we broke for air, I pecked at his lips, with my pout, and tongue. Now fully embraced, I moved backwards to the table as his mouth covered mine, and his tongue probed deeply.

Kath and Raul were much further ahead and I could hear the slapping sound of skin, leather and moisture, being met and released. I heard Kath groan in ecstasy as she said.

"Yes, there ... just there .... with your tongue." It made me even hotter, to know someone else was about to be fucked, in the same room. A first for me. "Suck me, more, MO-O-O-RE."

Raul mumbled something unintelligible. There was more groaning and pleading and the sounds of flesh moving against various fabrics.

I laid on the snooker table and Anton had his hand on my breast. My stockinged leg was completely exposed, as it dangled from the table, out of the split in my skirt. His hand moved up and to my, hot and very wet crotch. Due to my position, the satin material of the teddy was tight against my vagina, pulling it into my labial lips. His fingers slid over my crotch, then released the tension by opening the teddy and my vagina to the air.

He slipped first one then two fingers effortlessly into me. I was soft and hot and wet. His thumb found my clitoris and he rubbed it in tiny circular motions. I knew this was going to go the whole way but not while I was in this dress. I placed my hands on his chest and pressed him back. I jumped down from the table reached behind me and undid the zip. The dress fell to the floor. I stepped out and laid it on a settee. I then removed the teddy, standing only in my jewellery, stockings and stilettos. I turned to face him.

"Magnifique!" He exclaimed as he held my hand and drank me in with his eyes, from head to toe and back again. He lifted me onto the table and resumed kissing. His tongue travelled down my neck sending shivers down my spine and making goose bumps on its journey. He reached my nipples and concentrated on running the tip of his tongue over the end of my nipple and around the brown circles below. His hand wasn't unemployed, it worked ferociously at making me climax and it didn't fail. As I came, I heard Kath beg Raul for more, as he came loudly inside her. My head was dizzy. Anton removed his clothes and began working his way up my stockinged legs, to my thighs. He spotted the bruise and I explained what had taken place on the train. He was distressed for me and cursed the man. Finally he bent forward and kissed the bruise tenderly. I felt no pain, only arousal.

Now released from my dress he was able to place my legs over each shoulder and kissed and licked my most intimate part, his tongue probing inside. His hands grasped and squeezed my nipples sending thrills, shooting through me and heightening the whole experience.

I was unaware at first, that Kath and Raul had moved to this end of the table and were watching me, convulsing with pleasure, avidly. I turned and spotted their lower bodies, as the overhead light shone in my eyes and prevented me seeing in the darkness. Her small hand stroked his large, stiffening manhood and he squeezed her buttocks. By now I didn't care, it was a night for firsts. I'd heard them having sex, they watched me, fair's fair.

Anton moved up my body to my stomach and lapped like a kitten around my belly button, over the soft, light, downy hair, as goose bumps rose. He stood back avoiding the hanging light to reveal his erect circumcised penis. This was indeed a night of firsts. It was about the size of Sam's, which was perfectly OK with me, as he always brings me to orgasm.

I was desperately in need of that hard cock now. I sat up and moved to the edge of the table, then gripping his buttocks and pulled him into me. His purple end, was shiny reflecting the light from the snooker table. I pressed it down to my vaginal lips and noticed both Kath and Raul move closer, probably to get a better look at the crucial moment of entry, Raul's cock was rock hard and bobbing about as he shuffled closer, Kath had a problem keeping hold of it.

"Ohhh!" I made an involuntary moan as Anton thrust into me. I lay back again and spread my legs, so he could get deep inside. He thrust long, deep, strokes. He was standing, leaning slightly back and holding my hips as he thrust. The angle meant he was hitting my G–spot and driving me wild, though my clit wasn't getting as much attention. I pushed forward to get my labia spread and clitoris against his pubic bone, covered in grey hair. I was wild and it was heighten by the watchers, who were now inches away.

As I started to come, he thrust faster and faster, my arms lay by my side, trying to grip invisible bed sheets, as I rolled from side to side, occasionally pressing my clit against him, and receiving my reward as I did. Kath wanked on Raul's cock, as she stood behind him, it was only two inches above my hand. I pretended to accidentally touch it with my open palm, but it was willingly placed there and in that very second Anton shot his load deep into me. I groaned and gripped Raul's cock.

Anton sucked in deeply, the muscles of his grey haired stomach rippled, as he forced every drop into me. I started coming but still held Raul's cock, now stroking the foreskin, forward and back, over the end. I realised Kath had stopped, then noticed that she was behind Anton rubbing his lean buttocks as he lay on top of me. Still holding Raul, I had my arm around Anton as he lay on me.

"He wants you." It was Kath out of the darkness, above Anton. "Raul. He wants to fuck you."

As an after thought, she said. "He's a bloody great fuck, you won't be disappointed."

I dropped his cock, as if it was a poisonous snake and sat bolt upright, and Anton startled stood back, shaken from his Nirvana. Anton slipped out of me, sending little shooting thrills through me.

"I can't do that."

Kath smiled, as all three looked to me.

"Is it any worse than what you've already done? And you're as horny as hell, I can see." She winked and nodded in Raul's direction. "Look at him, he's all set."

I glanced to see Raul's stiff cock. Anton, embraced me and slid his hand over my breasts, this distracted me and I felt confused. I was still horny but his soft, spent cock dripped sperm, on the floor and looked unlikely to recover quickly. I looked at Anton and asked.

"Well, should I?"

Anton smiled still slowly rubbing my nipples.

"You are beautiful and deserve to be made love to all night. If Raul pleases you, then it's your choice. I have no hold over you." He smiled and kissed my neck as Kath naked behind him, began kissing his back. I turned to see Raul holding his powerful prick, smiling. He was handsome, there was no doubt and had a big cock. Anton stopped playing with me as Kath took him to one side, saying.

"It's up to you, but we haven't got long. I'll take care of Anton for you." As if he was in someway, an incovenience. They moved to the settee; as I sat on the table my legs still open. Raul moved closer and I smiled invitingly. He placed his hand on my breast and started rubbing my nipple. I looked at the settee, Kath was kissing Anton.

"Are you going to do Anton?" I shouted.

"Damn right." Came the immediate response.

"Oh well." I thought. "Another first."

I turned to Raul and pulled him between my legs. His cock was ready, and after a few attempts, slipped in deeply, making me feel full. His long slow strokes built up to a crescendo, making me cum in waves. The speakers announced we had ten minutes remaining. I pulled Raul deeper and urged him to thrust faster, we were now in harmony with Kath and Anton. Our grunts and groans provided the middle eight to their verses.

In quieter moments I could only hear the dull thuds and smacks of mine and Raul's body, hitting one another. Sweat oozed from our entwined bodies, as the activity and heating, raised the temperature. I stretched and pressed the flat of my palms, up the side of his biceps, as his arms straddled my body, palms flat on the green baize. My legs were now wrapped around his waist. I pushed back into his persistent lance, until I yielded completely and abjectly, given over to its pleasure giving energy.

He exploded suddenly, detonating me deep inside. Concentric circles of pure delight, multiplied and spread through my body, from the source of the explosion. I whimpered as his flesh pole tried again and again to empty ever deeper within me, until finally it softened and shrank. I felt limp and wanted to just cuddle in the warm afterglow, but alas there was no time. We all separated and collected our clothes and dressed quickly. Kath spoke to me in hushed tones.

"We must leave alone. We can't be seen with these two or I know if Rob sees me I'll blurt everything out and he'll be so upset. When you're dressed make your goodbyes and tell them to give us a few minutes before they leave. OK?"

I knew she was right, Rob would be upset and I didn't want to be party to that. When I was dressed, I told Anton that I must leave and kissed him, but asked that he remain, so that we could escape without being seen.

"Ah! I see Madame." He said realising that I was married and bowed as he kissed my hand.

Kath and I checked each other over and when satisfied we looked presentable, left the room. We headed down the stairs to the Dance Hall and our table. Sam and Rob were still not there and we both felt a little peeved, at being ignored.

Sam

+++

Rob and I decided to play an extra session in the snooker room as we were drawing two games all and wanted an outright winner. I nipped back to tell, Beth but she was nowhere to be seen and Ken and Jonno had not seen either Kath or her for a while. I knew they would be OK as they got on well and enjoyed each others company. Either way the dance floor was too full, to find them, so I returned to the snooker room.

As with most men who are out enjoying a good time, the subject of sex appears, several times during a night if not more. It was no different with us. We talked about boundaries, what turned us on and what was not acceptable. I mentioned wife swapping and free love, in an effort to bring up that I knew about Beth and was Ok about it, so he didn't feel guilty, but Rob could not countenance either.

"I love Kath. I couldn't bare her to be with another man. I'd feel betrayed." He announced, adamantly.

"But what, if you love each other. Surely it's only betrayal if she went off with the guy or loved him more?" I tried to broaden his viewpoint.

"I just don't think it could work. I'd think she didn't want me or I wasn't good enough for her all the time. It would torture me and then it would affect our relationship badly." He had a point. Had I thought my lustful desires through properly, could I handle it, I was uncomfortable with Steve already, but he was a 'friend' if it had been a passing stranger I would have been OK. However, there wasn't much chance of that, especially after today, it was too dangerous, poor Beth. I decided I would debate with him anyway, to try and bring him round to understanding my viewpoint.

"What if you agreed with her, that she could do it, free love and all that?" I asked.

"Well it maybe Ok for some people, but not for me and Kath." He started laughing and nudging me. "Anyway I don't get enough as it is. I certainly don't want some other bugger getting it instead of me."

"Yes but what if it makes her want more and you share it with her, the naughtiness, the excitement." I pursued my case. "More stimulation, more adventure."

"More trouble ... you mean. No it's not for us! We believe in being faithful to each other." He was adamant and tried to bring the matter to a close.

"So have you never been tempted? Never felt like taking advantage of an opportunity?"

"Well of course I have." He looked a little uncomfortable. "But you have to control yourself."

"So you've never wanked off, thinking about anybody other than Kath?" He looked extremely uncomfortable now. I had struck a chord.

"Of course I bloody have!" He was exasperated but I drove my point home.

"So did you tell Kath about it?"

"No!" He looked at me, as if I was insane.

"So you could say, you were unfaithful?"

"Well, yes technically but it didn't involve anybody else."

"Except you and the fantasy woman, you lusted after – in your mind." I had him. He was squirming. "So would Kath have been OK with that?"

"I doubt it. I don't know." He looked down at the table, wobbling on the edge of defeat.

"And Kath, does she masturbate about other guys and tell you about it?"

"No, of course she doesn't!" He shouted, then took a drink of his beer.

"So you do it and don't tell her, but you don't know, if she's doing it and not telling you?"

His face darkened as he was forced to bring this possibility into his staid life.

"Look you know women. They don't feel like us about sex. They want comfort and security. They don't like one-night stands, different partners and change."

He was a great guy, but old fashioned, I had to do deliver the cu de grasse.

"You think all women are like that? They don't masturbate about their fantasies? Well I think you're wrong. I know you're wrong!" I patted his back in a gesture of friendship. "But who's the more truthful in their relationship; those who openly talk about their desires and enjoy them together or those who remain silent and never share them – particularly with their partner."

"Anyway I'd feel embarrassed talking to her about it."

"But you have to admit that a more open marriage, is more honest and it's better than suppressing those desires, so they come out got knows how?"

"Well I don't know...." He took another swig. "but if Kath was dreaming and wanking off to a shed full of blokes and still loved me, that's OK with me, 'cos I love her. Look we're all different, live and let live I say. So fuck off Sam!"

"And that's exactly my point!" I announced triumphantly. "I wouldn't mind if Beth slept with someone, as long as she still loved me!"

He looked at me for a while as if studying then shook his head and laughed.

"You're a right one, you are!"

I'd ruffled his feathers but let him off the hook. However, it was an interesting image of Kath, he had placed in my head and he probably felt the same about Beth.

We finished our final game and Rob won but I still hadn't mentioned Beth and Steve directly, but at least he knew how I felt.

We left and returned to the Dance Hall. This time Beth and Kath where there laughing and looking a little worse for wear, after the drink they had consumed.

"You two look as if you're enjoying yourselves."

They turned together and said together, with mock anger.

"And where have you been?"

"Playing snooker." I replied innocently, arms outstretched, palms facing toward them. Where have you been? I came to tell you we'd played an extra game."

"Dancing."

"Toilet."

They seemed to contradict each other but Kath corrected.

"Toilet and then Dancing, we mean." And they both burst into a fit of giggles.

Rob asked Kath if they had had a good night and she said "Great! Dancing and laughing and fending off Jonno and Ken."

"You did right. Those two randy bastards need a good talking to." Rob laughed and took it in good part.