Friendly Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I on the other hand raised an eyebrow and Beth smiled, blew me a kiss and mouthed "Later!" The thought of a surprise got me really excited and then I remembered my secret.

"Well everybody I have some news." We had been joined by a few more friends, everybody turned to me. "I have a job interview."

Various questions were fired at me; Who with? How much? Where? The usual sort of thing. I held my hands up to silence them.

"It's good money - for the North."

There was a general hubbub of people shouting "no you can't leave us", "what about the club?" Kath, Rob and especially Beth looked crestfallen.

"It's really very good money!" This wasn't the reaction at all I had expected from Beth, gradually the others noticed, and made excuses to leave us alone.

"What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy."

"I don't know. Shock I guess." She looked into her drink. "We've made a new life here." She engaged my eyes. "It's not to do with the Steve thing is it?"

"No no .... well partly. Look it's a great opportunity if we want a new start. That's all I was thinking." She looked down again. "Look, at least think about it. I wouldn't make a decision like this, without your approval anyway."

She smiled.

"Thanks." Sarcasm.

I put my arm around her shoulders.

"I didn't mean it like that. Sorry." I had made a bunder here. I decide to change the subject. "What did you have to tell me?"

"Oh! Nothing really. Well I was just glad to see you. That's all."

My announcement had certainly affected the mood of the evening detrimentally, but we danced as I tried to lift the mood, eventually succeeding after much cajoling. By the end, both Beth and Kath were laughing and flirting with Rob and myself. We stayed until twelve thirty and Kath and Rob left with us in a taxi. They got out first and the taxi travelled on to deliver us home. Beth told me she had a secret, that she knew I would like. I was all ears but she teased me mercilessly, until we where in the house.

++++++++

We kissed in the hall, long and languorously.

"I've been very naughty." She said.

I caught my breath.

"Have you indeed?"

"Here." She reached for my hand and led it through the split of her skirt to her satin covered cunt. "I think you'll find something VERY interesting in there."

I slid my hand over the satin which was damp.

"Mmmm. That feels good." I said.Then I snaked my fingers round and under her teddy, so that I could feel between her legs. She was warm. I poked a finger gently up and very wet. "Mmmmm that feels better."

I removed my finger. It was coated in slime, as if I had already cum in her.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked holding my breath with excitement as my cock became constricted in my pants.

"Huh Huh!" She nodded affirmatively. "It sure is and it's not yours."

Oh my God! I was wild. I pushed my whole hand back under her teddy and with my palm flat collected the juice, oozing from her. I lifted my hand to my nose and smelled it, the unmistakable aroma of sperm.

"Lick it if you want..... I don't mind."

I wasn't sure I could go so far as to taste another man's sperm, so I ignored that, and planted a kiss on her beautiful, perfectly bowed lips.

She smiled. "Are you very angry with me?"

"I'm not angry. I love you even more, if that's possible." I kissed her and pulled her closer, pressing her arse to me. "I want to be in you to follow, whoever came first."

"Let's go to bed." She said, and ran upstairs.

I locked the door and followed her stripping my clothes off, as I ran. When I arrived in the room, she lay on top of the duvet, in only her teddy and stockings. I was in my underpants and launched myself on to the bed. We giggled like kids as I proceeded to run my hands all over her body. Finally I arrived at her cunt and gave it special attention. I plucked up the courage and went down on her. I opened her teddy and her lips and licked her reddening clitoris, sucking and slurping, then rubbing.

She tasted sweet, with just a hint of salt, until I moved down to her wet hole, which was far more salty, but not unpleasant. I convinced myself that this was probably her own juices, that covered her, entrance, lips and inner thighs, but who was I kidding. She moaned and groaned and climaxed very quickly. I moved my leaking cock to her opening, but before I inserted it, I clamped my mouth over hers, so that she could share the mixture of juices. She relished it.

I then lid in easily, up that damp passageway, to deliver my genes to mix with, the as yet unknown, earlier contributor. It was fantastic and I glowed all over my body, as Beth came again, noisily. I was drained, and lay beside her with her head resting in the crook of my arm, her fingers over my nipples, which always made me ticklish.

"Well, who is it this time?" There was a little trepidation, as I knew this person would be known to me, because of the trouble with the stranger on the train.

"You don't know him." She said quite 'matter of factly', and I felt a sense of relief.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." I felt I wasn't this lucky. "What about what you said about strangers, earlier. Why would you suddenly change your mind?"

"His name was Anton and I had never met him before. Honestly!" She looked up sincerely at me. "He was French working here temporarily, he happened to be staying at the hotel. That's all. I thought that I would be safe."

"Well if that's a lie, it's excellent." I knew she could act, but felt she was being honest. "So how did you meet him?"

"He asked me to dance, so I did."

"What about Kath?" I know women they do things in pairs, not singly.

"She sat it out and at the end of our dancing, HE asked me to play snooker with him." She was telling the truth and continued, in mock anger. "More than YOU asked me to do."

"OK! OK! I give in." I held my hands in the air, in submission. "I believe you."

And I did.

"Good. You better had because I did this for you." She stroked my chest and cuddled in to me. Pressing her wet cunt, against my naked thigh.

"Well then, you better give me all the details and don't miss anything out." I turned to lay against her side, with my cock pressed on her thigh, hardening with expectation, as she began. My fingers worked her clit.

"I was talking to Kath when this tall, old-ish but handsome guy approached us and asked if I wanted to dance. I was a little apprehensive but Kath encouraged me saying I was in a safe environment and shouldn't let the drunk ruin my night out. This made me feel better and so I accepted. We danced for several records and he told me how nice I looked and that I was in fact the best looking woman, in the whole room."

"He was right." I interrupted, she smiled in acknowledgement and continued.

"I was flattered as he seemed really nice and he was attractive." She described him and I was hard thinking about him fucking her. "Then he asked me if I could play snooker, which of course I could and he invited me to play. He booked the room and we went to Kath and told her in which room we were going. I whispered to her to come if I was more than the allotted hour, which she agreed." Sensible and understandable, I thought.

"When we arrived at the room, after the dancing and his closeness, I was really quite horny and excited. I knew you wouldn't mind and in fact quite enjoy it, so I set my mind that I was not going to let that drunk ruin my day, and as you made me promise, if I got the chance, I would go for it." She paused and looked at me with her, deep blue pools, for eyes. "Well I got the chance."

He locked the door and turned the lights down low, kissed me and led me to the snooker table. After he felt my breasts, I removed my dress and just lay there in my stockings."

I was really horny and pressing my fingers into the dripping morass, that was her cunt, as she warmed to the telling, as much as myself.

"Ohhh! Yes do that." She groaned and stretched as I continued to finger her. "He then removed his clothes."

"Did he have a big cock?" I couldn't help but interrupt.

"Ooohhh! Ye-e-e-s it was huge. He had a great purple bell-end, which he squeezed into me. Ughhh! Oh it was so nice."

I couldn't wait. I removed my fingers and climbed between her legs, then plunged into her sopping cunt, easily.

"Was it like this?"

"Like it yes, but much bigger. Ugh!" She started to come as she bucked faster and faster against me. As I had cum earlier, I was able to hold myself back a little, but it was difficult as my foreskin stretched back and my bell end pushed forth.

"Ohh Yes. Yes." This was a multiple orgasm. "He shot bucket loads of spunk into me, I was soaking wet. Oh cum Anton SHOOT IN ME!"

That was it, too much for me, as soon as she mentioned a name it did it for me, my spunk catapulted from me into her womb, until there was nothing left, and I was warm and empty, and feeling like the king of the world. If I had died, then, I would not have minded. It was perfect.

I was the luckiest man, I lay next to the most beautiful woman in the world, who had been fucked by two blokes in the last week and told me all about them. It was a massive turn on. Rob and other guys like him didn't know what they were missing. For all that, I didn't want to lose Rob as a friend, so would have to explain the situation and tonight I think I had laid foundations to be able to tell him. We held each other for what seemed like hours, and then started all over again, reliving the moments, together.

Beth

++++

We arrived home and I was still feeling really sexy and Sam was so aroused, when I told him I had a surprise. When I got to the point of telling him about what happened, I realised I could not tell him the whole truth, else I would betray Kath's confidence. I knew he would be upset if I had gone into a room with two strangers, and probably not believe that anyway, so I omitted Kath and Raul. It still worked for us though and we were at it like rabbits all night. Kath had told me in confidence, so there could be no dilemma; I was not at liberty to tell Sam and certainly not Rob.

That wasn't my only dilemma though, I still had to see Rico and explain what had happened. I just hope he accepts my explanation in good faith.

To be continued in Chapter 3 ..................