All Comments on 'Friendly Neighbours'

by masked_author

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A pleasure to read

I liked the nice slow buildup, and I'm sure most readers could identify with the characters. Brian probably thought it was Christmas instead of Valentines day when he discovered her piercings. But, seriously, hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps, ewwwwwww!

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Well done- smooth, slow and nice--

finest kind. I thought it was well written and well plotted with a good buildup in the beginning.

Renags21Renags21over 14 years ago
One of my favorites

Able writing merits praise, and you've got it in spades. I'll definitely be reading more of your work. Good luck in the contest.

MissSensesMissSensesabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

I love your work! What a great addition! I will always come back for more! :-)

infiniteoceaninfiniteoceanabout 14 years ago
Nice, very hot - even for someone who doesn't like piercings.

Good luck, masked-author. I hope you win the Valentine's Day Contest.

RainierWriterIIRainierWriterIIabout 14 years ago
Great!

Loved the build-up and emotion prior to the two getting together romantically. Very well-written and creative story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great writing

Your story had a very natural sense of realism and rhythm making it effortless to connect to your characters.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverabout 14 years ago
oooh piercings! :)

that was fun. i loved the build up and the fact that the characters were unaware of each other's desire. what a great valentine's day. now if only i had a hot neighbor...

ZottedZottedabout 14 years ago
Well crafted!

Loved the story and the writing. I enjoyed this more than the contest winning stories; keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasked_author@masked_author
87 Followers
I enjoy writing and being fascinated with the world we live in and all its pleasures. I'm a private person, but friendly, and enjoy conversing about writing, and love receiving feedback and constructive criticism. I don't have much time to devote to writing, but this is just a...