Friendly Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back at her, aching to touch her. Her hair looked so soft and she smelled faintly of something floral. He inhaled deeply, trying to smell it a little bit better. Unable to put his finger on it, he downed the last little bit of his own drink and leaned back into the corner of the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table. He was watching Riley out of the corner of his eye as he only half paid attention to the movie; she looked so comfortable and sweet and soft and he was trying to think of an excuse to cuddle up with her. Just as he had decided to shift toward her a little, she finished the contents of her own mug and purred happily, sliding along the couch next to him and leaning on him. She pressed up against him while rotated onto her side, resting one arm along his hips and the other around his lower back.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked foggily, loving that he was warm and comfortable. She looked up at him a little nervously as she absentmindedly stroked her fingers along his hip, fiddling with the dark blue cotton covering it.

Brian's eyes widened, "No, not at all." His right arm curled around her and his own fingers began petting the small of her back gingerly, gauging her reaction. She made a small noise of enjoyment as she wiggled into him, rubbing her breasts into his arm. Brian winced a little, knowing what was probably going to happen if she kept that up. He grabbed the green pillow resting on the couch and plopped it on his lap as he tried to quickly think of an excuse for doing so. His cock was beginning to throb hard in his pants and he tried to will it to go away. Riley took this as an invitation, however, and made a soft noise as she moved her head down to the pillow. Shifting her position, she laid down on her back, turning her head to look at the screen. She froze instantly as soon as she felt the lump through the thin pillow.

Brian tried not to look at her, mortified. He flushed red and tried to focus on the television when a soft, warm hand stroked his cheek, playing with his slight stubble. He looked down at Riley slowly and blinked at the coy smile she was giving him.

"Is that for me?" she asked, softly.

"Sorry Rye," Brian stammered, running a hand through his dark hair. "I can't really help it... I-- I mean, you're so --" He was silent when Riley put her fingers over his lips, smiling up at him and nudging the tip of her finger along them gently. His mouth involuntarily opened and drew her finger into it, making her eyes close with pleasure when he ran his tongue along it and sucked it gently. He nibbled on the tip and slid his hands up to hold her arm so he could move his lips down to her wrist and begin kissing it.

"Brian, if I'd known, I would have been getting you to do this a hell of a lot sooner," she murmured, moving up to kneel on the couch beside him. Before he could respond, she leaned in quickly and kissed him, nudging her lips against his and running her fingers through his hair gently. Brian sat there stunned for a few moments, but snapped out of it when she began to run her tongue along his lips. Suddenly coming to, he wrapped both arms around her and picked her up to sit in his lap, ignoring the muffled shriek she made into his mouth. He pulled her close and kissed her hard, tasting chocolate and peppermint on her lips and tongue. He slid his hands into her sweater, pulling back the knitted fabric so he could run his fingers along her back smoothly. His hands slid up and down, cupping her hips and applying light pressure all the way up to her neck, and then back down along her spine. Riley shivered and arched into him, whimpering into his mouth when he caught the hem of her tank top with his fingers and slid it upward, exposing her back underneath the sweater.

Riley broke the kiss, panting, and removed the black cardigan from her arms. Throwing it on the couch beside her, she ran her hands down the back of Brian's neck, pressing gently with the pads of her fingers. He leaned back a little into her touch and noticed the faint red covering her breasts underneath her tank top. He began to paw at her with renewed vigour. He wanted to see her, had to see her. His fingers hooked in the thin white fabric and pulled it upward, yanking it off her head and throwing it on top of her sweater. He paused and gazed at her breasts, biting his lip and running his hands up and down her ribcage. He leaned in and softly kissed the tops of each before throwing both his arms around her back and burying his nose in her cleavage.

A loud giggle emitted from Riley's mouth as she tousled Brian's hair. She had thought he was a boob-man, and she was delighted to find out she was right. 'He's going to get a kick out of this, then,' she thought to herself and smirked. Her fingers grabbed the fabric of his navy blue t-shirt and tugged it upward, breaking Brian's contact with her tits. She pulled the material over his head and tossed it before running her fingers down over his shoulders and chest. Biting her lip, she leaned back and looked at him appreciatively as her fingers felt hard muscle.

"Mmm, I'd have definitely done this sooner, Brian," she paused and ran her fingers along his jaw line. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"What?" Brian blinked at her and stammered, "Well, you were talking about calling up people and trying to see if you could meet someone and so I thought you didn't want me, and so I just didn't bother..." his voice trailed off as her face changed to an expression of slight amusement.

"Ha! You never did anything when I touched you or gave me any clues at all! I assumed it was you who didn't like me," her voice trailed off and she gasped as Brian nodded and grabbed both of her breasts in his hands. She raised an eyebrow at him and he grinned sheepishly as he began to knead them gently.

Suddenly Brian paused. Snapping his head to look up at her, his eyes widened and he murmured, "No way..." He let go and his fingers traced the material of the bra, and even with the slight padding he could feel more bumps than there should have been. "Oh my God, Riley..." his voice was quiet and it was all Riley could do not to giggle at him. He looked adorably fascinated. "May I?" he looked up at her as if he was asking permission to drive a billion-dollar car.

This time Riley couldn't hold back the chuckle. She smiled and nodded at him and watched him reach behind her to unhook the bra. As the straps went slack, he ran his fingers back over her arms, pushing them to her sides as if indicating he wanted them to stay there. He brought his fingers over the lace trim of the cups and squeezed the tops of her breasts slightly with the pads of his fingers. Moving down slowly, he hooked the tips of his fingers into the material and pulled it downward, causing the straps on her shoulders to slip off them. Riley kept still, watching him seem to savour the moment. She whimpered softly when his fingertips came in contact with her nipple, and she was almost sure he did the same. Closing his eyes and swallowing hard, he whispered, "Oh they are, aren't they," and slipped the fabric of the bra down the final inch. Two large pink nipples with beautiful pink aureoles peeked through the lace at him, and two shiny silver balls pressed against either side of the small mounds of engorged flesh.

He let go of the bra and licked his lips, looking at the erotic sight of lace mingling with metal. He whispered, "Don't move your arms, Rye... just stay still." She smiled and nodded at him as he brought his lips to the very tip of her right nipple and gave it a soft kiss. She squirmed a little at the fluttering sensation and heard Brian groan loudly as her full tits began to wiggle in his face. He stuck his tongue out and slowly encircled the stiff bud, listening to her soft gasps as he lathed it with his tongue in long licks. When she squirmed and bumped it into his face again, his patience wore and he grabbed her in his arms and suckled a nipple into his mouth, causing her to mewl loudly and gasp into the top of his head.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," she moaned and arched into him, thrusting her chest into his face as best she could. Brian's exploring mouth moved to the other nipple and flicked the bud with his tongue, growling softly. He leaned back suddenly and pulled the bra off of her, throwing it to the other end of the couch. He bit his lip and cupped her naked breasts with his fingers, weighing them and squeezing them gently.

"I've died and gone to heaven..." Brian's eyes roved over her naked torso appreciatively and Riley flushed a little before leaning down to kiss him again. Brian swore he could feel electric jolts linking his lips and his cock, and he clutched her to him again, his need for her becoming more feverish.

Riley broke the kiss and managed to gasp, "Can we find somewhere a little more... horizontal?" She squeaked when Brian shuffled to the edge of the couch with her still on his lap.

"Hold on," he warned, and removed the pillow that was still sandwiched between them as Riley kicked off her slippers. She groaned as she felt the hard bulge pushing into her ass as Brian clutched her to him. Without any further warnings, he stood up and carried her, still wrapped around his waist, to his bedroom. Riley yelped with surprise and clutched onto Brian, raking her nails along his back until he laid her down gently in the centre of his bed with her head on a pillow.

"Oh yes... this is much better," he murmured as he nuzzled his face into her breasts again, this time able to let his hands fumble with the knot that tied her pyjama bottoms up. He sucked on her nipples again, pleased with the squirming and the noises she was making, and made her groan when he tugged upward gently on the barbells. Finally working the knot free, he let go of her nipple and gave it a final soft kiss before kissing down her abdomen to the waistline of her pants. She lifted her hips up and he pulled the flannel over her round butt and down her thighs, kissing over the heated skin as he revealed it. Kneeling at her feet, he pulled them off and slowly spread her legs. He could smell her musky scent mingling with the soft floral whatever-she-used, and it was driving him insane. He was trying to go as slow as he could to savour every bit of the moment, but he couldn't help himself this time. He dove at her pussy.

Riley mewled loudly when she felt the heat of Brian's mouth on her clit through her panties. He paused again, as she expected. He was really stunned now. "Wow... no fucking way," he gasped, and ran a finger over her cotton-covered mound. She grinned at him and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong. Pulling it down over her legs, she let Brian take it off, and she watched his face as he ran his hands over her thighs, waiting for her to open up for him.

Riley slowly spread her feet first, followed by her knees; all the while she was smiling at Brian's awed reaction. Her pussy slowly came into view and Brian ran his fingers off the smooth, shaved skin. Her lips were bare, and her mound had been trimmed into a thin landing strip leading to her wet centre. His fingers travelled lower, tracing over her lips to find her dripping pussy and dip two fingertips into it. He smiled as she arched her back for him, moaning quietly. Sliding his finger upward along her velvet folds, he hit another piece of metal. He moved his body downward to get a closer look at her pussy, and he bit his lip at how sexy the barbell looked. He touched it gently, and was encouraged by Riley's moan to slide it up and down and flick it softly with his fingertips. Riley mewled and arched into him, trying to get him to press his face into her wet centre. He eagerly buried his face in without needing much encouragement and lapped at her swollen clit. Immediately, Riley's loud whimper filled the room and her hands held him in place. His lips pressed around the metal and he sucked on it gently, making her scream. He smiled to himself as he slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and gasped as he felt her muscles clamp around them hard. His cock strained against his jeans, but he willed himself to be patient. He wanted her to cum under his tongue, and he wanted her to moan his name while she did it.

He dove down between her legs again, pressing his tongue firmly against her clit and lapping at it. He could feel the weird sensation of the barbell moving up and down as he licked her, but she seemed to not protest as she mewled and quivered. He began to move his fingers in and out of her, slowly at first, and then at an increasing tempo. He bent his fingers forward slightly to apply pressure on her front wall, and hoped it worked for her. Riley's louder moans seemed to approve of his work, and he felt her body tense underneath him as he squeezed her thigh with his other hand.

Riley's mind wasn't able to think of anything except how to make sure she didn't wake the neighbours with her screams. Nobody had ever licked her there since she got her piercings, and she was enjoying the new sensation immensely. Her body was arching and already climbing swiftly to orgasm, and she urged Brian on with squeezes on the back of his head. In between gasps and moans, she murmured, "Brian, please don't stop! Keep doing that, right there..."

Brian made a moaning noise as if to confirm he had heard his orders and doubled the pace of his fingers. It was getting harder to keep his pace up as Riley began to thrash around, squirming and arching as she cried out. He had a feeling she wouldn't be too much longer. Suddenly, she froze. Her body arched up high and stayed there, her mouth open in a silent scream and her eyes shut tight. Brian kept lapping at her and felt her whole body shake underneath him as she gripped tightly on his fingers. She came crashing down with several loud mewls and whimpers as he felt her muscles begin the fluttering sensations of orgasm around his fingers. He kept his assault on her centre until she breathed heavily and seemed to collapse down on the bed. Withdrawing his fingers, he gave her clit a few last licks and was surprised when Riley grabbed his hand and sucked his fingers clean for him. It was his turn to whimper as her tongue snaked around the digits and lapped over his fingertips. She sucked on them both deeply and Brian lost it.

Standing up on the floor, he quickly undid his jeans and ripped them off his legs along with his boxers. His long, thick cock stood to attention, and Riley scrambled to her knees to look at it better. The spongy head was flushed with arousal, and when she thumbed it, clear precum oozed from the tip. She smiled as she licked it all off and sucked on the head of his cock a bit. His knees went weak and he grabbed onto her shoulders for some support. She cupped his soft balls in one hand, loving the feel of the trimmed hair against her fingers. 'He keeps pretty well groomed', she thought to herself, 'and he's got such a nice cock too.'

Riley sucked the shaft into her mouth, and took him in as far as he would go. Brian made a small choking noise as she did it a few more times, trying not to cum. Suddenly, by a force of some inner willpower, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her off of him and backwards onto the bed. Climbing up in between her knees he spread her legs and lined up the fleshy head of his throbbing cock to her dripping wet slit.

"As good as that felt, I want what I felt around my fingers to be around my cock," he panted, sliding the head up and down her slit, over her piercing and back. "I want you to cum again for me, Rye," he commanded, and quickly slid his cock inside her.

Riley's eyes snapped shut as he filled her completely. She moaned loudly as he began to move, plunging his cock in and out of her wet hole. She slid her fingers down to touch her clit and began to rub it furiously, feeling her body begin to crave more release.

As he fucked her harder, Brian watched her face. She looked in complete ecstasy, and her beautiful tits were bouncing every time he slammed into her. He reached down and pinched a nipple, causing her to coo appreciatively at him. He felt her fingers rub her clit, and smiled, knowing she would probably be not long again. He wasn't going to be, either. He was just barely holding onto control and groaned as he watched her sexy form writhe beneath him.

"Oh, fuck me, Brian! Fuck me!" she gasped and arched up again, furiously playing with herself. Brian growled and began to grunt as he tried desperately to keep going. It was going to be close. A loud scream and clenching walls around his cock marked Riley's crash that was soon followed by Brian's explosion. Panting, moaning, and quivering, they grasped at each other's hair and enjoyed release together.

Brian collapsed on the bed beside Riley, who rolled over to face him and to stroke his cheek. When he stopped seeing stars, he noticed she was grinning at him.

"What?" he said, warily. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you something," she replied, innocently.

"What, then?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Be my Valentine?" she grinned and cuddled up closer to him.

Brian laughed and kissed her, "Of course."

12