All Comments on 'Friends'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent party!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

We are in our mid 50s, our friends Malcolm and Kay just in their 60s,. We had all been friends for over 25 years, our kids had grown up together, we went on holidays together. My wife Liz always liked Mal, I always liked Kay. Mal had talked to me when we were fishing, he said he was having a bit of trouble, he could not get completely hard, but was long enough to push into her pussy, but could not satisfy her like he used to. I said well, that happens, but you still get hard enough to fuck her, he said yes,thats great but not when she wants anal, I said what, he said she likes to get fucked in the arse, I just cant get hard enough. Shit I was getting hard thinking of Kays, big round bottom. There was silence, then he said, Kay would like to swap with you and Liz, I have always liked Liz and Kay knows that and she is going to ask Liz about this today. To be honest, I would like a crack at Liz, and I know Kay would be keen to get you in the bedroom. How do you feel about that. I said Liz would never agree. However, she did, she mentioned it that night as she was stroking my cock, and before I could say anything she said I know Mal has spoken to you and I am up for it., as she lowered her very wet pussy down onto my cock. So it was, the next evening, we all agreed to dress for dinner, meet in the restaurant, then swap wives and go to the wives room. The women looked sexy, Liz, tall, figure hugging dress, showing off her long legs, Kay, a tight red skirt, pantyhose, showing off her round bottom. We all had a drink, but no one ate because it was obvious the sexual tension in the air. Liz got up, see you tomorrow and Mal smiled and followed. I foolishly said, look you don't have to do this and Kay beckoned me closer and said didn't Mal tell you, I want you in my arse. she stood, so come on, I followed her to the lift. We entered her room, she knelt on the bed, lifted her skirt, pantyhose no panties, a big wet spot at her pussy. I dropped my trousers, I was so hard, I lowered her pantyhose, rubbed my cock up and down her pussy and then pushed in,sliding in all the way. I heard her say, so thick, oh yes, as she moved back and forward on my cock, then pulled away. In my arse, I waited, then knelt and rimmed her arse with my tongue, pulling her back onto my face, she wiggled and pushed back, good, good, oh please fuck me so I stood, positioned my cock and pulled her hips back, I felt her hole open and cover my cock as I eased into her back passage. she orgasmed, pushing back onto my cock, clenching around me, my cum shot into her, oh yes fuck me, so I did, fast, hard, long, she collapsed forward, I followed her down and kept fucking her until I had another small orgasm. We lay together, my cock shrinking, I rolled off her, we slept,until she woke. Sitting on me, she said can you do it again, I said if you turn and suck my cock, she did, her pussy and arse over my mouth, my tongue teasing her, my cock hard. Sit on it, She moved and faced me, guiding her pussy onto my cock, I was nice and hard, she then moved up, held my cock and lowered her arse down onto it in one movement and began to move up and down, juice spurting from her pussy on every down stroke, until I could take no more and more of my cum entered her arse. We showered and met at the agreed 9.00 breakfast. We now get together regularly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous