Friends & Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buy her number she lived in the next town to us, which was not even eight miles from our house. (What luck)

I promised I would and kissed her goodbye as she reached down and rubbed my cock with her hand smiling.

When we got home Sheryl and Ginger had left a note saying, "They had gone back to school to study for a test on Monday, but would call later to talk."

Finding that out Mom and I went to dinner at the Pink Pony Restaurant for steaks and drinks.

When we got home I called the Brenda and after a little small talk I turned to mother and asked if it was Ok for Brenda to come over Monday afternoons to show us something that she thought would interest us.

Mom agreed after talking to her for a while and when she hung up the phone she told me that what Brenda was bring might even be just the thing for the "sewing club members" to enjoy and use.

BUT that is for the beginning of the next chapter.

ALSO read My Grandmother Teaches Me About "Life" for the rest of the tale that happens after I move to AZ to live with Granny Dee.

12