Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

"Are you well, Master Levon?" Olivia asked.

The big man dashed away the tears impatiently.

"Is this place haunted, Olivia?" He felt foolish asking, but there was *something* about this place.

"Well, not exactly," she demurred. She sat next to him. "There is a sad story associated with it."

"Will you tell me?" Levon asked, wanting to focus outside himself.

"The man who owned this house was gifted with fey-sight. Many believe in the world of magic and the people it holds, but few are able to see it. As a child, he soon learned that to tell others invited derision or isolation, so he kept his eyes and ears closed and shied away from those who had become his friends. It made the fey very sad. He grew up guarded and mistrustful, loathe to *be* true to himself, much less *show* his true self to others. Two particular friends were so saddened, they resolved to do something. They encouraged another to come here, a beautiful young man who was filled with the joy of life and also gifted with fey-sight. It was love at first sight, but the one resisted and the other persisted until friendship finally blossomed into a deep, abiding love. They took their vows amongst the fey on a beautiful summer's day and neither they, nor the friends that had brought them together, had ever been as happy."

"It doesn't sound sad so far," Levon said, as Olivia stopped, seemingly lost in reverie.

"The young man was beautiful inside and out and caught the attention of a devotee of darkness. He was then but a minor necromancer. He tried flattery, bribery, seduction, but all to no avail. The young man had given his heart to his husband and was faithful to him, saying he was loved for himself and not for his looks. The necromancer was furious and invoked a dangerous spell. He offered the life of the older man for the devotion of the younger, to have him enslaved, unable to refuse the witch anything. Those who had brought them together learnt of this and, although possessing only their inherent magic, intervened to stop him, to protect the friends they loved."

"What happened?" Levon asked hoarsely, riveted on Olivia's every word.

"The older was badly hurt and was unable to realise that what was happening to his young husband was the protection of his friends and not the curse of the necromancer. His last sight and sound was of his lover screaming and reaching for him as he vanished from this realm. It sent him into darkness."

"How does it end?" Levon whispered, scrubbing absently at stray tears.

"It hasn't ... yet. The young beauty remains hidden from evil's hand, waiting unknowingly for his husband to call him back. Wickedness still seeks to possess him and destroy those who would stand in its way. The necromancer is stronger, darker, but if the young man is claimed by his husband, then the witch becomes a victim of his own curse. The blackness wants what it was promised, a living soul."

"Then where is the older man?" Levon asked, his eyes closed.

"Lost, wandering, seeking," Olivia sighed. "But his answers lie not with his eyes, but within his heart. Not with a focus on this world, but the one unseen. Seek with your heart, Levon. Time runs quickly."

Levon's eyes opened quickly. The last voice had not been Olivia's reedy tones, but one possessed of strength, confidence and youth. He blinked in confusion. He was sitting alone.

"Seek with my heart," Levon murmured. "It hasn't ended yet." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "My heart," he whispered.

****

Cole cradled his mate tightly to his chest as he carried Kiran to the house. That Vilmar would make so open an attack that close to their home frightened the big man. Despite his fear, he made soothing noises to reassure the blond. He carried his lover to their room, tearing off the jumper and throwing it into the fireplace. The rest of Kiran's clothes followed and with a gesture they burst into flames and were quickly consumed.

"I need to shower, to take away the feel of his hands upon me," Kiran whispered, shivering. "Not alone, please?"

Cole stripped quickly, setting the spray to a high setting so the air was quickly filled with steam and pulled his chilled lover into his embrace. Touches cleansed, then soothed and soon began to arouse.

"Love me, Cole," the blond begged, rubbing his taut buttocks against Cole's risen shaft.

"Our child?" Cole whispered, his hands caressing where their baby grew inside his lover.

"The baby is fine. Agitated, but unharmed. Loving me will help him settle."

Cole slipped his hand to probe gently between his mate's nether cheeks to find the blond's natural lubrication at his hidden entrance. He gave a soft groan as Kiran turned in his arms. A slender limb draped around Cole's hip, the blond opening and offering himself as he peppered Cole's face with kisses. Cole urged the other leg to lock around his waist.

Kiran reached around his body to situate his mate's rod at his opening and, as Cole thrust upwards, bore down. He gasped as his body was stretched to accommodate Cole's large girth. Kiran felt his body clench in little spasms around the welcome invader. Kiran whimpered as Cole penetrated deeper into his body, but he needed this wanted this, wanted his lover buried inside him.

Cole groaned again as the tight heat of Kiran's body enclosed his organ, squeezing it ruthlessly. He murmured loving sounds, his hands shifting into a more comfortable position around Kiran's waist. He then captured Kiran's eager lips in a long, deep kiss that left both men gasping. He felt Kiran's body sinking slowly down, impaling himself on Cole's hard and throbbing flesh. The dark man could feel the flames of love and desire igniting between them as the man in his arms slowly surrounded him with the tight heat of his body. Both men gave tremulous sighs as Kiran's buttocks met the curls of Cole's groin.

Cole nuzzled the steam-slick skin of Kiran's neck. His lover dropped his head until his forehead was resting against Cole's hair. Cole waited until Kiran had shifted slightly before he moved. He pushed his lover against the shower wall and withdrew slightly. Then he pushed forward, gliding slowly and angling deeply, trying to push himself as deep into the blond's body as he could, his mouth claiming his lover's over and over.

Kiran gasped and his back arched as Cole pressed into him once more. The familiar tingling in his body sent tendrils of desire to his shaft that was slowly thickening and rising between their heated bodies. The water was hot, but Cole was hotter, a furnace of love that burned for him and Kiran nuzzled into a broad shoulder.

Cole pulled out and then pushed forward once more, thrusting evenly. As Kiran hardened, Cole knew his mate needed more as he began to push against Cole. Cole heard the soft mewl of need as the dark man teased the blond, slowing his pace until Kiran was writhing against the tiled wall and pleas fell from his kiss swollen lips. Cole gave a hard, fast thrust of his hips, and Kiran moaned, his head falling backwards and hitting the tiles. However he was oblivious to anything except the caresses against the sweet spot inside him. His hands clutched Cole's broad shoulders, hard enough to leave bruises, and he writhed and shimmied, his eyes closing as pleasure swept through him.

"Look at me, Kiran," Cole commanded.

Kiran managed to open love- filled eyes to look at the man who held him, who impaled him to the very core of his being, who held his heart and soul. Maintaining eye contact, he felt Cole thrust again, a deliberate glide over Kiran's jewel. The blond moaned wantonly each time he was stroked from within, his body feeling alive and finally cleansed. He ground his hips in a spiral motion, clenching when Cole was at his deepest, satisfied with the moan that spilled from Cole's lips.

Cole's resolve finally fractured and with a loud roar he gave into his desires, his hips driving into Kiran. He shifted his hold to grasp Kiran's erection. His long fingers wrapped around swollen flesh and he pulled firmly, stroking the blond man to new delight.

Kiran was unable to resist the dual assault and with a loud cry his shaft jerked in Cole's hand, spilling his release between them and into the water cascading over them. His inner muscles clenched, his tight channel squeezing Cole, rippling across every millimetre of the rigid rod impaling him.

The dark man roared as he thrust forward, his release forcefully ejecting to fill the blond with his seed. His mouth found Kiran's and their tongues met in a frantic dance of desire. Cole's legs quickly felt that they could no longer support them both. He gathered Kiran's limp form close and left the shower. He gently placed Kiran onto their bed then reached for fresh towels to dry them.

As the two men lay together, they kissed and touched, affirming their love and devotion.

"I love you, Cole," Kiran murmured dreamily, nestled safely in the big man's arms.

"And I you, my light," Cole replied. He could feel the blond beginning to drowse, when Kiran suddenly started and luminous, silver eyes widened.

"Levon," Kiran cried. "Where is he?"

Cole rumbled angrily as they jumped apart, rapidly dressing. They stood, hand-in-hand, casting out their senses. Silver-blue locked with golden-green as both pairs of eyes then looked upwards. As one they raced to the stairwell.

****

At the top of the stairs, the sound of metal on stone had the two men hesitating before entering the large studio. They saw Levon, shirtless, standing before a large lump of stone. Already it had taken on the general shape of a kneeling figure, reaching out, as though layers had simply fallen away to reveal it. They could hear the man murmuring 'see with my heart,' over and over.

Cole moved in front of the exhausted man, carefully removing the hammer and chisel held in each hand at the end of now limp arms.

"Come with us, Levon," he said quietly.

Levon allowed himself to be led silently down the stairs. He said nothing until Cole and Kiran tried to lead him to the room he had occupied the night before.

"No, not there," he said and walked another couple of doors further on. He stumbled inside, heading for the room's magnificent four-poster bed and collapsed onto it, his eyes closed.

"His memories are surfacing," Kiran whispered as he stood in the doorway with Cole.

"Will they come fast enough?" Cole asked.

"They have to," Kiran said, his voice determined. "They must."

****

Levon was out in the corridor as a young man teasingly called to him. His beauty almost took Levon's breath away. Auburn hair reached beyond sturdy shoulders and oceanic eyes held a gently teasing look and glittered with merriment. The full sensual lips were drawn back in a wide smile to show small, white teeth. He wore only a cornflower silk robe that emphasised the blue of his eyes. Levon felt love and protectiveness surge as he ran after him.

"Come on, Levon," a voice like a silken caress washed over the older man's ears. "If you catch me, you can love me." The young man shimmied out of his robe. His body was compact and furred. A generous mat of dark hair stretched across his chest, tapering towards his navel. A prominent treasure trail led to an abundance of dark curls that protectively snuggled the base of a dusky-rose erection.

Levon shook off his own robe, his shaft hard and leaking

"When I catch you, Davin, I'm going to make you come so hard your scream will rattle the rafters and I don't care if Kiran and Cole complain."

"You have to catch me first," a loving voice taunted gently, accompanied by a laugh like silver bells.

His prey was quickly caught and the two men jostled each other laughingly as they entered their bedroom, the large four-poster ready and waiting. Levon quickly positioned Davin so he could lie between his husband's wide-spread thighs. His hands reached to spread the fur-dusted mounds, exposing the dusky-rosette.

"Mine," Levon growled, thrusting his tongue eagerly inside. The pleasured howl from the smaller body had his own shaft leaking copiously. He worked Davin's erection and fondled the sac, heavy with unspent need. He urged his mate up onto hands and knees and began to stroke oiled fingers into tight heat, encouraged by growls and moans from his mate and an impatient pushing back onto Levon's digits. Teasing touches to Davin's jewel meant the younger man begged, almost incoherently, to be filled.

Levon sat the smaller body astride his thighs. He helped to lift and lower the younger man with one powerful arm whilst driving into his heated depths with strong lunges of his haunches. With a cry of his name, wet heat coated Levon's pumping hand as it worked Davin's spurting shaft and his own release erupted into the contracting channel.

"I love you, Levon," Davin husked, angling his head for the kisses he craved. "Never leave me."

"If I were to lose you I would die," the older man said fervently. "I love you more than life itself."

"Vilmar will soon tire of pursuing me. He knows I am yours. You hold my heart and soul, Levon."

"Mine," Levon growled possessively. He eased their bodies onto their sides, both mourning as his organ softened and slipped from its haven. He curled around his mate's body protectively. He would die before letting any harm his beautiful husband.

****

Crystal tears leaked from Kiran's eyes as the blond kept vigil over Levon, the blond's heart aching as Levon hugged a pillow to his chest as he made muttered declarations of love.

****

Kiran and Cole took it in shifts throughout the night to sit at Levon's side, but as the day dawned, he showed no signs of waking. Desperately the two men began recounting shared memories with the unconscious man, but the day wore on with little sign that Levon was responding. Despite the apparent lack of success, Cole and Kiran kept their watch.

****

Melissa disembarked from her taxi, feeling more than a little foolish. She had overheard the name of the picturesque village to which the unforgettable Levon was due to be spending his convalescence. She was not sure she could pull off the casual 'Fancy meeting you here', but she was willing to give it a try. She hoped she would have more of a chance if she caught Levon without his over-protective companion. She wandered aimlessly around the village, carefully studying people's faces, popping into a small 'olde worlde tea shoppe', but without spotting Levon.

Vilmar noticed the attractive red haired woman looking studiously at the houses as though searching. Despite its faintness, he felt the tiniest resonance of Levon on her. He glanced at himself in the hall mirror. He looked even older after his aborted attack on Kiran. The strain of preventing his curse rebounding on him was taking its toll. He was almost at the end of his endurance, capable only of short intense bursts of magical power. Muttering an incantation, he waved his hand and a darkly handsome man stared back at him from the mirror. He grinned coldly. He would not need much time.

Melissa almost drooled at the sight of the attractive man who came to his door, solicitously asking if he could help her.

"I... I thought a friend lived in this village," she simpered, Levon forgotten. "I must have gotten the name wrong."

"I thought perhaps you were lost. My name is Vilmar."

"Melissa, she replied, her hand stretching out to be grasped warmly. She felt warmth in her lower belly radiating outwards. The man was a walking sex-god.

"Can I offer you some refreshment, Melissa? Some tea or coffee? Or perhaps you would care to indulge in a glass of red wine?"

Melissa heard herself accept the offer and then walked into the compact home. It was a typical small cottage. She was guided to the sitting room. It contained a wooden-framed three piece suite with small wooden occasional tables at the side of the chairs. A wooden dresser held a modest array of wine and spirits. As she sat in one of their chairs, Vilmar indicated a bottle of red wine.

"I can recommend this one," he said.

"Thank you, Vilmar," she said demurely.

The wine was a dark burgundy colour and she sipped at it, feeling more and more aroused and adventurous as she drank. She flirted outrageously with Vilmar who seemed receptive. She found herself sliding sinuously to her feet. Smiling seductively she undid each blouse button slowly, almost performing a striptease. She swayed enticingly towards the still seated Vilmar, who stood as she reached his chair. She encouraged his hands around her back and she purred approvingly as, with a flick of experienced fingers, her bra fell to the floor.

The next few moments were a blur of almost animalistic coupling. The rest of Melissa's clothing was almost torn from her body in her haste to be naked and mounting the handsome Vilmar. He lay beneath her as she straddled him, moaning as she brutally pumped at his shaft. It was long, thick and purple-hued and she was desperate to have it inside her.

She manoeuvred into position, sinking down on the hard flesh to a bestial cry from Vilmar that she barely paid heed to. She began to move up and down immediately, using the man beneath her to further her own pleasure. She stroked herself as she rode Vilmar, slamming down and squeezing her inner muscles rhythmically. He writhed and groaned , the sounds fuelling Melissa's rampant desires even more until, with a shriek, she came shuddering pleasurably to collapse on top of Vilmar's body, unknowing and uncaring whether he had come or not.

Slowly, she began to rouse and tried to lift her leaden body from the motionless, silent man. With a whimper, she realised she could not, and then opened her mouth to scream as she saw the reason why. Dark tendrils had emerged from Vilmar's body to penetrate her own. The sound was cut off before it could emerge by a long, thick lizard-like tongue that flicked from Vilmar's mouth to her own. She gladly gave into the darkness.

And jerked awake still in the chair.

She blinked dazedly at Vilmar. He somehow did not look as desirable as he had when she had first seen him. He seemed much older, his hair greyer and his face more lined. She frowned. Her wine glass was empty, although she did not remember drinking more than a couple of sips. Both of them were fully dressed. Had she had some kind of erotic dream? She blushed, uncertain.

"I took the liberty of calling a taxi for you, Melissa," Vilmar said, his voice sounding harsher than Melissa remembered. "I could see you were beginning to nod off and I have an account with this firm. It will be my pleasure to pay for your trip back to your hotel."

Melissa swallowed. She did not remember telling Vilmar where she was staying, but leaving seemed to be a good idea. Something about the man 'felt' wrong. She could scarcely believe she had been so stupid as to go into a strange man's house. She plastered a smile on her face as she stood.

"Thank you," she said, eying the door, wondering if it would be too rude to ask to wait outside.

"It was most enjoyable, having you here," Vilmar said.

Melissa shuddered, trying to hide behind a fake smile. She almost sobbed with relief as the taxi pulled up outside the cottage.

"Goodbye," Vilmar said, his tone mocking as Melissa scurried out of the house as fast as her legs would move.

Vilmar paid her no more attention than he would anything that was no longer of use to him. He stood in front of the mirror again and this time Melissa's face gazed back at him.

"Aren't you going to invite me in, Levon?" The image spoke with Vilmar's voice, but the necromancer knew the voice would be easily mimicked. Tomorrow Levon would be given to the darkness as promised and Davin would be his. Not even Cole and Kiran could stop him.

****

Kiran and Cole were concerned at how long Levon slept, however they could detect no malevolence surrounding their friend and his occasional mutterings seemed to indicate his memories were emerging. However, their worry was quickly diverted by the feel of a multitude of small bodies trying to force their way past the walled defences. Many were dying, but the defence was primarily intended to repel a single concentrated effort to breach them, not many simultaneous smaller attacks.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers