Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Kiran was astride his dark mate, the bigger man moaning and thrusting upwards as Kiran rode him. The blond's hair was a golden waterfall, cascading over the slender back and shoulders, the sun making it shine and shimmer. His head was tilted back as he panted, holding to Cole's thighs to help him rise and fall as he pleasured them both. The hardness inside him rubbed his hidden sweetness deliciously. Cole's hands tenderly worked his swollen and reddened nipples and the small swell of his breasts. His erection bobbed elegantly, pre-come dripping onto Cole's furred abdomen, both men ignoring it for the moment, trying to draw out the lovemaking.

"Close, my light," Cole rasped, finally stroking his mate's begging shaft to a mewl of delight from his lover.

Kiran shimmied on Cole's shaft, squeezing the organ with his inner muscles as Cole pulled on his swollen member. Their climaxes hit simultaneously, Kiran adorning Cole's furred chest with the evidence of his love and the big male's living essence driving deep into his welcoming depths. As their orgasms slowly abated, Kiran settled on Cole's still-heaving chest to nuzzle happily at a thick, dark nipple.

"I love you, Kiran," Cole murmured, stroking his mate's golden tresses to contented sounds of pleasure.

"Love you," Kiran purred. "Davin and Levon will make wonderful parents. We will have to arrange a joint presentation and make sure the Lady is invited. By the time Davin has birthed we will need to be more careful about lovemaking. Breastfeeding ensures I cannot become pregnant now, but that stops in two months." He nuzzled impossibly closer, his inner muscles still gripping tight to Cole, unwilling to break the intimate connection too soon.

"Of course, my love," Cole rumbled, a hidden smile playing on his lips. "I wouldn't want you pregnant as soon as you stop feeding our child." He paused, his smile widening. "The month after will be time enough."

He waited for Kiran's reaction trying to contain his mirth.

The blond head shot up, silvery eyes wide with shock and then Kiran saw the shaking shoulders of his husband.

"Bare-footed and pregnant, is that it, my love?" Kiran teased. "Is that how you want me, my dark warrior?"

"I want everything of you I can have, Kiran," Cole said, gazing adoringly into his mate's shining eyes. "To love you, to make love with you, to make children with you. To simply bask in your love, to be in your presence and share my life with you. Everything."

"Everything I have or am is yours, my husband," Kiran smiled. "You have only to ask it of me."

"Love me forever," Cole husked, framing to beautiful face above him.

"You know I will," Kiran said.

"Just as I will you," Cole purred, pulling Kiran down for a deep, satisfying kiss.

The dust mote floated away before resolving into the form of the Golden lady who smiled benevolently. She had been certain her gift was well-deserved. Levon and Davin's child would be born with fey abilities and by carrying and bearing him, Davin would possess the fey gift of longevity. Her bequest to their child would be to grant Levon the same longevity. In doing so, she would also be granting the unspoken wish of Cole and Kiran for their friends to live a long life with them. Her laughter was soft and musical.

Long indeed.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers