All Comments on 'Friends & More'

by justme007

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More than.....

My wifes friend Ally was having a bad time.She was from Uruguay, alone now after her husband had left her.Very pretty,i always wanted to fuck her.I was at her flat,we had been out to see her lawyer.I had watched her shapely skirted arse all day,she always wore nylons,she held my hand for reassurance,once i brushed her legs, she didnt move.She told me she was going to get changed,she went into her room,the door was slightly open, i peered in.she had removed her skirt, her plumpish pantyhosed arse facing me.I had to know.I pushed the door,she turned, i kept walking towards her, she stood still, i put my arms around her and ran my hands over her hosed arse.She held me to her,i moved back and took off my trousers and underwear, my cock standing out.Im going to fuck you Ally as i pushed her back, no wait a minute and she got up and went to the bathroom.When she came back, she got on her hands and knees,and said im not on the pill,you will have to put it in my bottom.I nearly came then,she had gone in and lubed her back hole.I moved forward,positioned my cock, she reached around and guided me into her hole.I pushed slowly in, heaven as her tight insides opened for my my pulsing cock.Oooh, Rob, you are so hard, as my cock went all the way in,her hand reaching under to finger her pussy.I held onto her hips and started to fuck her, her hand working furiously, do me, oh do me as i fucked into her tight hole.Then she came, her hole clenching my cock,squeezing, then collapsed onto the bed.I lifted her, pulled out and turned her over, lifting her legs, guiding my cock back into her tight arse, looking her in the eyes as i stroked into her.She moved with me,her fingers at her pussy again until i moved forward onto her and told her i was going to fill her with cumm, as i blasted up into her tight insides, she pushing at me for all she was worth as my cock didnt seem to want to stop cummming.When we had finished i rang my wife and told her i was tired and was going to stay at Allys.No problem.Ally was tireless, she had my cock in her mouth, in no time, i buried my tongue into her pussy, making her cumm 3 times, i filled her mouth with my cumm.We slept, and in the morning her hand was stroking my cock, until it was standing up and she lowered herself down onto it, right up into her bum telling me to buy condoms next time if i wanted to fuck her pussy.I didnt complain as she worked my cock, me watching as my cock slid in and out of her back hole until i could take no more and filled her bum again while she worked her pussy until she came.I have left my wife for Ally,i fill her pussy on a regular basis, but she knows what i like and when i come home from work, there she is, kneeling on the bed,pantyhose over that delicious bum ,hole cut out,lubed so i can easily enter her tight hole.She told me she likes her bum filled and she always cumms when i anally fuck her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous