Friends Indeed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fuck so good," said Parvati kissing her lover. "Why Rekha need to go to other places when she has got you," she said.

"Ask this from your daughter," said Vinod, whose face was still buried in her boobs. The two lay silently in one another's arms with their eyes closed. Their hearts still beating fast...

"Vow mum, you really make a lot of noise," Parvati heard Rekha's voice.

She opened her eyes with a jerk and tried to get up. But Vinod kept her pinned down on the bed.

"Relax my love," he said kissing Parvati's neck.

Rekha sat beside Parvati on the bed. She was still naked. She softy kissed her mother on the head as her boobs brushed her mother's lips. "I love you mum," Rekha said giving her another kiss.

"Oh I am so sorry ... so ashamed," Parvati said as she again tried to remove Vinod's weight from her bosom but failed.

"Hey mama it was nice to watch you having a nice time. I believe you also watched Waseem in action with me," Rekha said.

"You saw us ... what is going on here,' Parvati said.

Vinod got up and Parvati managed to sit on the bed. She saw the naked figure of Waseem as well on the door with his semi-hard cock.

"Didn't I tell you? Your mother will be a hot item -- a real game. With her experience and beauty she will be the queen of our love tribe," said Vinod grinning ear-to-ear. "She is real hot stuff and knows how to shake her ass."

"You are a real devil Vinod. Your plan worked," Rekha said.

"Love and fuck always works my babe," Viond quipped.

Parvati was still in a state of shock. She could not comprehend the game, though she understood there was no need to panic. All this fucking in which she was dragged too seemed part of some plan. An idea she didn't like at first, but seeing three young naked bodies around her and two dicks -- she could guess what was happening.

Rekha beamed at her mother, locking her soft lips with mama's lips. Parvati tried to resist at first but felt her daughter's tongue lashing at her lips -- she gave in. Her lovely mouth opened to accept Rekha's tongue in her mouth. It was sweet, soft kiss as they both locked lips and explored each other's tongues -- swapping salvia -- amidst loud applause from the two young horny men. Parvati felt goose bumps allover her body. Her nipples were erect again and her cunt felt another tingling.

Rekha broke the kiss. "To cut the long story short, my dear mum -- at this house no one is cheating the other. We are doing all this with consent. As after initial reluctance you willingly opened your legs for your son-in-law -- we are also doing the same. We are family who love to love. We swap partners. Masooma is as much Vinod's wife as I am Waseem's. And now you are also part of this family. You have one daughter, but two son-in-laws. One has already shown you his devotion to you and the other waiting for a nod from you," she said. And I also want to play the girly games with you.

Parvati's mind reeled at this revelation, but her moist pussy and erect nipples convinced her that the game was not that bad if played discreetly.

"You are evil and have dragged me in your filth too," Parvati said. "But the experience is not that bad. Today, mama has learned something new from her daughter and son-in-laws ... and will teach them what she knows," she said returning her daughter's kiss. "But what about your dad?"

"No worries. We will ensure that he too has a good time," said Rekha with a mysterious smile.

Waseem interpreted their girl talk by moving forward ... his semi hard cock pointing at Parvati's face. "My turn Mama," he said grinning.

Parvati took a deep breath and thought when she is into this filth; she should not allow kids to always dictate terms. Being older, she should be bolder. Being experienced, she should she need to act, not react.

"Come here pretty boy," she said taking matters into her hand. "First show me your circumcised cock, which I have never seen before."

"Now you will see it a lot," Waseem said waiving his tool in front of Parvati, who grabbed it in her hand and watched it with fascination. "It looks good ... Not a bad idea if Sanjay also got the useless flash removed from his penis and Vinod can follow too," she said jokingly. "But on the second thought, I think variety is better."

"Didn't I tell you? She is one bold and beautiful hot woman -- I could sense her sexuality oozing out of her sexy body. She will lead us now," said Vinod.

Parvati nibbled knob of Waseem cock with her lips, and then slowly, teasingly rolled her tongue all around it.

Waseem gasped with pleasure. Rekha cheered her mom. "Vow now you in command. And do it so stylishly," she said proudly. Viond called her professional. Parvati encouraged by the remarks and feeling excited by the throbbing cock in her hand -- started giving the blow job more passionately. She wasn't an expert at it -- she knew in her heart, but the way she was licking and sucking Waseem's tool, it seemed that she had been doing it all her life. The fact that this cock was inside her daughter's pussy a few minutes ago -- turned her on a little more.

"Oh my ... you are an angle," Waseem hissed. "I will lick your cunt and your ass in return. Please don't stop," he urged.

But Parvati stopped. I want you to come inside me. Lie down, I will ride it, she said amid a hurrah from her daughter and first son-in-law.

"Vow mum you a knock out," Rekha cheered.

Waseem hit the bed and Parvati jumped on him. "What a mount? What a stud," she thought slowing easing her pussy on his throbbing cock. And then she rode as she never rode before. Her jugs jiggled, her body jumped, she shrieked with pleasure, she dug her nails in Waseem flesh, scratched him, bit him—the youngster also matched the vigor of her partner, ramming his cock with full force, squeezing and massaging her boobs, caressing her ass ... and then they exploded together. Waves of pleasure hit a climax and then they both collapsed in one another's arms. Rekha and Vinod watched in awe -- the unleashing of a new woman from a prim and proper mom. A woman who knew how to give and take pleasure!

Vinod whispered -- my turn now my angle." Parvati smiled and extended her hand, which was accepted affectionately. Waseem rolled out of the bed as Vinod rolled in.

"Oh I have to rush to my next important appointment," Rekha said. "You two take good care of mama ... and listen to her like good boys."

"Yes madam .. we will," the two men said in unison.

Rekha waived her hand to the three naked bodies and rushed out of the room. She needed to get dressed quickly and be out of the house in five minutes.

To be continued...

12