Friends, Lovers and Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

"Or better? I don't know. When I've gotten serious about some one I just seem to screw it up. We start as friends and then end up hating each other."

"Okay, Susan, there are several ways we can do this. You can finish your eggs, give me a sweet peck on the cheek, go home and we'll see each other Monday morning as we always do---and be friends. We can pass on the hot sweaty weekend long fuck that I was counting on and just see each other---go out together, date---see if there's something there. We can fuck ourselves silly and then try our best to neither fall in love nor let it screw up our friendship. Or, my favorite option---we do it all. We fuck our brains out this weekend, we see each other on a regular basis---and we keep it cool and collected at the office. What do you think?"

"You really want to get in my jeans, don't you, Bill?"

"Very much. But not if that means that either our friendship or the potential for something special is jeopardized. I can't sit here and promise not to fall in love with you but I will promise never to do anything to hurt you."

Susan got up from her chair and moved to Bill, sitting in his lap and kissing him softly. "Well, now I understand why you make the big bucks---it's those amazing analytical skills. You're a hell of a salesman---you sold me on the final option."

As they feverishly undressed each other a few minutes later in the mid morning sun light both were trembling in anticipation. As he saw his lover in all of her young nakedness for the first time he almost gasped. Nothing had prepared him for the pure sex that her lithe young form exuded. She was more than a vision of loveliness. She was that perfect and complete package of exciting womanhood that he knew he could not resist.

Susan and Bill explored each others muscular frames for what seemed like hours. He wanted to know every inch of this amazing woman as he became almost euphoric in the discovery of her charms. The heady musk of her closely cropped, almost delicate pussy pulled him down. It was as if a force was pulling him to her treasures.

She gasped as his mouth touched her outer lips and his tongue began to explore the treasures inside. Bill's urgent need to please this special young woman, this special friend was all consuming. As he hungrily consumed her sweet nectar he found her special spot and caressed it with his lips and tongue. His hunger to please her tempered with the gentleness he knew was needed bore fruit surprisingly quickly. As Susan came with a long, groaning growl, he continued his oral efforts. She came a second time, gasping for breath as he earnestly worked her sweet little quim to their mutual pleasure.

Susan and Bill didn't fuck immediately. They held each other tightly, softly making love to each others eyes and lips. Susan reached down and softly stroked his almost painfully hard erection. "I think we got out of order with the plan from last night. That was amazing. The best---the best ever. I wish I could put it into words better. Let me show you my appreciation with actions instead."

Susan scooted down the bed and engulfed Bill's cock in her wet, warm mouth. Bill almost came instantly. The astounding heat and wetness of her mouth on his shaft was like nothing he had ever experienced. He chose to remain still and allow Susan to suck his cock at her own pace in her own unique way.

As she took him deeply in her mouth he felt his own public hair resting on her lips. She held his cock like that for several seconds, then withdrew all but the bulbous helmet, which she lovingly bathed with her tongue. Slowly she began to move her head up and down, taking him deep in her throat and then working her talented tongue over the tip on the up stroke.

Her pace increased as she looked into his eyes with a growing hunger for his hot seed. Out of a bad habit developed over many years with his soon to be former wife who despised the taste of cum he almost told her how close he was. As he noted her increased efforts to bring him over the top he knew that she had felt his dick harden and didn't need to be told that he would soon flood her throat.

As he creamed in her mouth he yelled out in sheer ecstasy. Her moans became more urgent as her demand for his essence became more than a hunger---as if she would perish without all of his special fluid inside her own body. He repositioned himself so as not too lose the loving ministrations of her mouth but so that he could stroke her steamy cunt.

With his slowly deflating prick still in her mouth she came quickly from his fingers on her slippery slit. When she knew she had drained him, she released his cock and smiled. Before she could speak he pulled her to him and probed her supple mouth with his lips and tongue tasting his own maleness.

"You wouldn't care to rate that blow job on a scale of one to ten, would you Bill?"

He slapped her fine young back side playfully in response to her irreverence. "I think you may have just set the official standard for all blow jobs in the future---anywhere on earth." Adopting a more salacious tone as he softly stroked her slippery labia he continued. "Darling, you were born to suck my cock."

Susan laughed. "Bill, yours may be the most enjoyable one I've ever sucked. Thank you for coming in my mouth---and not ruining it by telling me---or trying to fuck my face. I enjoy making love---I enjoy fucking. It has to be fun and playful. So, if you ever get really silly and tell me you love me in the heat of the moment---as men tend to do---just take the edge off by telling me what a hot, nasty, talented little cock sucker I am. You know I'm all business at work---but when I've got a nice hard cock in my mouth, I become a gluttonous little slut. You've always treated me with respect at work---between the sheets treat me like your own personal little fuck toy and we'll get along just fine."

Bill considered her words. He wasn't ready, physically for the next event---but would be very soon. "Is that what happened in those other relationship you think you screwed up?" He asked softly.

"She smiled. "You're pretty damned perceptive. I can be a no-nonsense, hard driving, take no prisoners person at work. I expect---I demand---to be respected for what I do. When I'm naked in a man's arms I just want to ball---and have a hell of a lot of fun doing it. Bill, there's work, there's screwing and there's romance. For me, there's a clear divide between each of them. And from what I feel down there in your nether region it time for you to fuck me."

It became obvious to both Bill and Susan that it was time to fuck. With few preliminaries he moved between her perfect young thighs and began to tease her outer lips. He worked just the head of his bulbous tool into her moist little slit. Her perfect hips moved in response to his shallow stroke. As she gazed into his eyes and they smile at each other they both knew at the same instant that it was time for Bill to drive his hardened implement deep inside her. As their public bones touched they lay motionless for several minutes. The tight steamy embrace of her birth canal was like nothing he had ever experienced. They wrapped their arms around each other reveling in the sense of total and complete coupling which they had achieved.

Susan liked to fuck; she liked the fullness of a nice cock in her cunt. She adored the hot sweaty experience of an animalistic screw. For the first time in memory, she just wanted to have this special man's dick shoved inside her as far as it would go, as if she owned it---as if she had captured it and could keep it forever. She worked her trained and talented vaginal muscles, grasping and releasing his organ.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up." Bill said quietly.

"Yes. Yes, Bill—I want you to. Don't move---don't pull out, don't do anything but leave your cock right where it is. Let me. Let me do it."

It was unlike anything Bill had ever experienced, somehow both intensely erotic but also deliriously special and tender. As Susan worked her incredibly skilled fuck muscles, Bill came. It was unlike any orgasm in his memory. It was the first time he could recall being so intently focus on his own cock, actually feeling the pleasure build and explode. He sobbed in sheer ecstasy as his load spurted deep in Susan precious womanhood. To his delight, Susan continued to massage his cock with her special muscles and she came shortly there after kissing his mouth fervently and sobbing in release.

"Don't say a word, Bill. I've never done anything like that before. It was almost biblical. It was as if I could feel every millimeter of your dick inside me. That was far more than just a screw. That was the most sublime experience I've ever had. I just needed to stop you from saying something playful or irreverent—which is what I normally like to hear after I cum. You are a very dangerous man."

"Thanks for reading my mind, sweet Susan. It was like nothing I could have dreamed of."

A weekend that began with the potential for some serious, sweaty copulation became more than either expected. In essence, Bill's cock and one of Susan's holes were occupied almost continuously. They coupled every time Bill got it up, which was, to Susan's delight, more often then with any other man she had ever slept with.

Susan's ass. That fabulous ass that all men coveted. Assuming that their salacious repartee the night of the Christmas party might have been over the top, Bill did not make a move on her fine little fanny until she took the initiative. There carnal escapades while heated and lusty had become more loving with each encounter. They were falling for each other---neither could honestly deny it.

"Kiss my ass!" Susan exclaimed.

"I was promised, as you may recall, some serious oral diddling of my fine little rump. Pay up my talented tongued friend." Susan said, rolling onto her knees and presenting her delightful posterior for Bill's inspection and servicing.

Gently stroking her slick little slit with his finger, Bill proceeded to lavish his affection on her private hole with his lips and tongue. The soft rolling motion of her satiny butt clearly told him he was on the right track.

Susan rolled on her side and reached back and spread her luscious cheeks in invitation. Bill gently probed her tightest opening with his fingers lavishing it with lubrication. He coated his shaft with the slippery stuff and lined up with her little brown target.

"Wait!" Susan exclaimed. Bill paused in his pursuit of her tight little hole. "Okay, so I was a little bit full of it the other night. I've only tried this once before---and it wasn't very pleasant. Now's your chance to prove what you said Saturday morning---that you'll never do anything to hurt me. That one other time it hurt like hell. I want to give you my tender little back side more than I've ever wanted to give anyone---any man---anything. I'm scared."

"We don't have to do this, baby."

"Yes we do. You are the most caring lover I've ever known. I trust you---I'm just not the anal professional I might have let on."

As Bill inserted the head of his tool passed her tight muscle, Susan gasped. He knew there had been a burning sensation. He took his time as he slipped a millimeter at a time into her velvety canal. He was very gentle; not once did she have to tell him to stop. As she accepted the fullness he moved under and was facing her as he needed to be.

"I think what we're doing is illegal in this state. You done good, chief! There wasn't any real pain, a little burn and the fullness was weird, but it got better---really, really, better! Once you got passed my ring, you were in totally virgin territory. No man had actually fucked my little butt before---and certainly no man has ever cum deep in my ass---as I'm assuming you intend to do. I'm fine now. Back to fun and playful. I'm your little---anal---fuck toy again. Ball me baby, have your way with me."

Bill began a slow gentle motion nuzzling her taut young breasts and alternately making love to her face. He wanted to cum quickly in spite of their marathon of carnal excess. Susan reached down and fondled his balls softly which helped ensure a speedy result. As she felt the warm fluid bath the walls of her very private cavity her mouth flew open in surprise. She had, for the first time in her life felt a man cum inside her. Combined with her own finger work at the appropriate spot it brought her off once again. They collapsed in each others arms both again recognizing that something very special was happening to them.

Susan walked toward Bill's office with some trepidation early Monday morning. They had been working on a project together and she needed his input. She tapped lightly on his open door.

"Susan!" He exclaimed, leaving his desk and taking her hand---as he always did. "Did you have a nice weekend? How can I help you?"

She could have kissed him---or worse---on the spot. He got it. It was a charade, but one she desperately needed---for now.

Susan did not work for Bill. No rules prohibited them from dating. They'd had the sex---it had been earth shattering for both of them. She still had the respect she wanted and expected at work. When he asked her out on a date the first time, he made no secret about it. She accepted with a smile and a blush. She had never agreed to go out on a date with anyone in the office. A few tongues wagged. Both of them were liked and respected. The typical response was, "what a nice couple they would make". A few of the men verged on broken hearted.

Bill's divorce got tied up quicker than expected---just under three months. It was a Friday when the final decree had been signed. He had asked Susan to dinner to celebrate that Friday a few days earlier.

Susan had kept her house. She owned it outright and just wasn't the kind of girl to move in with a guy. She spent far more nights at Bill's than she ever did at her own home.

This was a special celebration. When Bill picked Susan up for dinner he was speechless at her youthful elegance. She looked and carried herself like every bit the lady she was.

As she stepped into his car she pondered their time together. They had known each other for almost exactly two years and had been friends---good friends---for much of that time. They had been dating for slightly under three months---and fucking each others brains out for exactly that length of time.

Other than the two people who had brought her into this world there wasn't a human being on earth she cared for more than Bill. He had met her parents. They were very fond of him too. She had traveled to his home in Pennsylvania to meet his mom and dad. They were just regular people, not terribly different from her family.

She liked him---a lot. She respected him and was his friend. In bed they were like a perfectly tuned orchestra. They'd spoken of marriage---not the potential of their own marriage—but what a marriage should be. They'd spoken of children and were on the same script. She loved his kids and they had accepted her. Even his ex-wife had not been the ogre she had expected. Pamela was living with her former neighbor's wife; they were obviously very happy together.

More and more it had become painful to be separated from him. They'd allowed an edge of the office charade to fall as it became public knowledge that they were seeing each other. They'd had some disagreements—even a fight or two. It was, more than anything, her pushing back against the growing realization that this guy was that special one. When she had been completely irrational and unreasonable, he had been patient.

They chatted through dinner at a restaurant that had become a special place for both of them; they'd gone there on their first date. Their tastes in so many things were very compatible. Their debates or arguments over things they disagreed on never escalated to anger. Their sharp and irreverent senses of humor so often defused their ire. Tonight was the night. Never say it in bed, never during sex---not the first time. Lust is lust. Love is love. It was a romantic thought----this was a romantic evening. She knew in her heart that it was time.

She took his hands in hers, gazed into his big blue eyes, smiled and started to speak.

"I love you." She said, shocked to realize that Bill had uttered the same three words almost simultaneously.

To the amusement of the nearby diners, they both left their respective chairs and shared a long, wet special kiss as the poor waiter tried to approach to take their desert order.

As they settled back in their places, Bill spoke. "Would you consider moving that two year time table up just a little bit? Two years is an awful long time to wait to marry the woman I love and want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Susan said playfully.

"I am about to---but I'm not that excited about an almost two year engagement. I need a little flexibility here---on your part."

"Okay---just so you understand that I don't bend my rules for just anyone." She coyly responded.

Before she realized it, Bill was at her side, on his knees with a diamond ring in his hand, gently slipping it on her finger as he gave the sweetest proposal any woman could have asked for. She accepted without hesitation crying with joy as she realized what a very lucky little girl she was.

"I stopped by to see your mom and dad last night---swore them to secrecy. They're pretty excited. They're sort of hoping for a June wedding if we can pull it together in three months. What do you think?"

"Works for me, chief---works for me." Susan replied holding Bill's head against her breast. "Where are you taking me for our honeymoon?" She added playfully.

"Anywhere in the world you want to go my special lady. Anywhere in the world as long as you're there with me"

"Are you going to try to knock me up on our honeymoon?"

"With any luck, almost constantly."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers
12