Friends Need a Favor

Story Info
He agrees to help, but can he survive?
4.4k words
4.06
78.8k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently divorced my wife. It was a strange divorce for both of us. None of us had really done anything to facilitate the divorce. I'm still not entirely sure why, and I don't think my ex-wife knows either. We had just grown apart and while we weren't unhappy, we weren't happy either.

One of the few things we had in common was that we were very practical in our everyday life. We both agreed that being married isn't really great if there isn't much purpose in it. Neither of us wanted kids, we were content to just do nothing every day. I think both of us wanted to date other people, but we were both opposed to cheating. And swinging wasn't really our think. We had tried it once and neither of us enjoyed it. Knowing you were fucking someone else while being married, allowed or not, just didn't sit right with us.

The only thing that really worked in our marriage was sex. After having been together for four years we still had great sex a couple of times in the weekdays, and then during the weekend we went insane with lust. With nothing really to do, and not wanting to go out we usually spent a couple of hours having sex, cuddling and just being together on a physical level. The emotions just weren't there anymore.

We had a pretty big circle of friends but we didn't spend much as time with them as we used to do. Sometimes during week days we had some of them over for dinner, or we went over to them. On weekends we preferred to stay home, but having a big circle of friends means loads of weddings, anniversaries and christenings. Not really our thing, but hey. What can you do?

So we filed for divorce, had some more sex to celebrate and invited our friends over for dinner to talk. Needless to say, they reacted much more emotionally than we did. We tried to explain that it wasn't because we were unhappy nor because one of us had cheated. We just didn't feel like being married anymore, and both of us figured if neither of us really saw the point, we might as well go see if there was any "good fish in the sea" as we called it.

So the divorce came through after a few weeks but we had trouble finding separate places to live. My now ex-wife didn't want to live in an apartment so she was looking for a house, and I couldn't find an apartment, close enough for my daily commute to work. Both of us knew we didn't really want to live together anymore, and we could always meet up for sex if we got bored.

Late Thursday night my good friend George called asking if I could come over for dinner Friday night. Amy and I didn't have anything planned other than maybe a little sex before going to sleep.

"Should I invite Amy as well?" I asked.

"No, we just want to talk with you Mike" he said.

"Okay, when should I be there?" I asked.

"Can you be here around six?" He asked.

"Sure I'll be there. But why so early, is this something serious?"

"A little bit yeah, don't worry we just need some help with something. So we'll see you tomorrow?"

"Works for me, should I bring anything? Maybe a bottle of wine or some snacks?"

"You don't have to, but if you don't mind sure. Hm...Alcohol might actually not be a bad idea for this." He said with a tentative voice.

It did sound a little serious, but knowing George and Jen it probably wasn't anything to worry about. They more often than not overacted. When Amy and I told them about the divorce they were the most persistent in trying to find out why.

So around 5 o'clock I got into my car, drove to my favorite wine connoisseur and picked up a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine. George had sounded nervous on the phone, so better to have too much than too little.

I arrived a little early so it took them a few minutes to answer the door. George and Jen aren't rich, but they are wealthy enough that they don't have to worry about money. The only thing I've ever seen them splurge on was their big house, otherwise they barely spent anything on stuff they didn't need. It does mean that it usually takes a while for them to hear the doorbell if they aren't expecting it as they haven't gotten around to make it ring throughout the house yet.

After a few minutes Jen answered the door looking a bit nervous and said "Welcome Mike. I don't know how much George told you, but dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

"Thank you, is there anything I can help with?"

"Oh no, you are our guest so you can just go into the living room and relax on the couch."

Jen walked in and hurried to the kitchen; I followed her to put the wine on the table, and then walked into the living room where George sat on the couch.

"Hey ol' buddy, how's it going? It's been a while" I asked with a smile.

"Things are good, how's the apartment hunting going?" he seemed tense which put me a bit on edge.

"Not that great, it's harder than I expected. The apartments I like are far away from work, and those that are closer are terrible, both space wise, but also design and the neighbor hoods. I do envy you are little, living in this big house, yet being close to the city." Even though I was a bit on edge and not entirely happy with the apartment hunting being brought up, I smiled none the less to ease the tension a little bit.

George was about to say something when Amy called from the kitchen that dinner would be ready in a minute.

"What are we having for dinner?" I asked.

"Something fancy I expect. Jen has denied me entry into the kitchen all day long. Probably a good idea since I'm a terrible cook" he said laughing a little.

We walked into the dining room and helped Jennifer carry the food into the dining room where she had placed the bottles of wine I had brought with me.

All the way through dinner Jen and George didn't talk much, just staring nervously at each other every few minutes. We had some small talk going about our jobs, what our friends were up to. We talked a little about Amy and her hunt for somewhere to live then went onto the subject of baseball something me and George followed sparingly. We watched it once in a while when we were bored, but didn't really go into it much. The fun for us was arguing for the sake of arguing with the little information we had. We took turns rooting for teams that had rivalries going.

George and Jen being so tense were starting to put me at edge. I figured that this thing they wanted to talk about was serious. When we had finished our dinner we walked to the living room with the sparse amount of wine that was left. George went down to the basement to grab another one while Jen kept giving me small glances then looking away.

When George came back from the basement he looked at Jen and asked "are you ready dear?"

"Yes dear. Let's get this over with for now. I...I don't want to drag this out."

I looked curiously at both of them wondering what was about to happen.

"Mike, we have a proposal, but we also need favor." He swallowed hard, then went on "we know you've had trouble finding an apartment so if you want to we would like for you to live here for a while."

He looked nervously at me so I hesitated a little then said "err... Thanks I guess I but why are you so tense?

"Mike, I think you know me and Jen have been trying to have a baby for a while now. We found out a few weeks ago that I'm sterile" he said avoiding eye contact.

"Wow that was unexpected. So you need me to donate some sperm for artificial insemination?" I asked.

George started again, this time his voice shaking slightly. Something was clearly wrong. "Actually, we aren't big fans of artificial insemination, we both want it done the old fashion way. You and I both look alike and we know from Amy that you have a big sex drive." He finished.

Suddenly starting to realize what they were proposing. "Okay, just to make sure we are on the same page here. Are you trying to say you want me to have sex with Jen so she can get pregnant?" I asked suddenly being very nervous. This was not going to be an easy decision.

Jen spoke up in a quiet voice "well yes, what we would like is for you to get a doctor's appointment to see if your sperm is virile for the insemination. Also if you lived here we would have more time for...err... The 'deed to be done' as the phrase is." She looked very embarrassed when she finished and I couldn't blame her.

"I don't know what to say. If...If this is something you really want then of course I'll help you, but isn't this sort of cheating? I've always believed that cheating is one of the worst things you can do in a marriage. It can tear apart a marriage and I don't want that to happen to you. I love you both and I could never forgive myself if my actions would hurt you. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer artificial insemination?"

George spoke again avoiding eye contact "We don't want the baby to be conceived unnaturally. We are both against that. We don't consider it cheating for you to have sex with Jen if it's out in the open for me to know what is going on. I don't necessarily want to watch it, but if I have questions I want honest answers. We know that this is not an easy decision so you can take as much time as you want. We have spent the last three weeks discussing this and we both really want this. We want a child desperately. If you agree we would also like you to keep this a secret if possible. It's not really our vanity at stake there, but we don't want the child to grow up and find out I'm not his real dad. At least not until he or she is old enough to understand it."

"I need some time to think about this. I don't want to step on any toes but I do find Jen very attractive. I just don't know. I'm honored that you would ask me, but this is big. Like life altering big" I said.

Jen started to speak in a much more confident voice this time "we wouldn't ask you this if we weren't absolutely sure. We know it's a lot to take in, but we've known each other for a very long time and both me and George love and trust each other very much. And we trust you as well. I want this. George wants this. And I'm flattered you find me attractive. I was a bit worried you wouldn't since my breasts aren't very big and I'm not very curvy in the waist either."

"Trust me; I think George and I can agree you look damn sexy. I'm always worried you would catch me looking at you a little too long when we have dinner together. Again I hope I'm not stepping over the line."

"Considering that we just asked you to both live with us and have sex to impregnate my wife there isn't a whole lot you can do to offend either of us." George said with a real smile and not the nervous smile he had on ever since I came here. "We trust you completely, otherwise we wouldn't have asked. It was sort of lucky for us that you divorced Amy since that takes care of the moral issues."

"I still need to wrap my mind around this. I have a lot of questions right now and I don't know how to phrase them all. Have you thought about any ground rules for this? Do you keep track of when it's your fertile period? I don't mind saving up sperm the rest of the month to increase the chances." I paused for a bit trying to gauge their reactions, but none came

Continuing on I said "Is there a particular position you want to use for this, or a room you want it to happen in? What am I and Jen allowed doing during this process? Not to alarm you, but if you let me run wild, Jen won't get a lot of rest."

"We aren't really worried about setting up too many ground rules. I don't want you to just go through the motions because you feel obligated. We trust you Mike, more than you know and frankly, Jen sometimes really wear me out in the bed room. I'm excited to see if you can keep up with her." He smiled at the last sentence, putting me at ease.

A strange thought popped into my head. "Is this why you were trying to get me drunk all night?"

Jen smiled and "that was part of our little scheme to make your decision easier. Getting young girls drunk usually works when they are being uncooperative. We were hoping the opposite could work on fellas."

I couldn't help but laugh at that comment. "So basically I never had choice in this did I? Not that I mind, the illusion was crafted well "I said.

"All joking aside, I have to ask. Are you absolutely sure about this? You know me; I'm very carefree up until the moment I'm not." I said.

Jen and George looked into each other's eyes with nothing but love, then swallowed hard, and said together "Yes we are sure. We want this Mike. We need this! Nothing would make us happier right now than to find out Jen was pregnant."

"Okay, let's do this then. I'll schedule a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Let's hope he can fit me into his schedule in a few days. I'll let you two enjoy the rest of your evening. I'm thinking you two would like to have some fun before we begin. I better get back and start packing if I'm moving in here."

"Well Mike. We were thinking you and Jen should do a little 'test drive' tonight." He looked at Jen then said "I want you to pay attention to her face right now. It means she's about to pounce on any man lucky enough to be near her." I could see the glimmer in her eyes and her nostrils flaring slightly. That was a look of lust I hadn't seen in a while.

"Aww George, Don't tell him all my little secrets. He'll have plenty time to find out for himself" she said with a fake pout. "So Mike, ready or will we have to drag you to the bedroom kicking and screaming?"

"That won't be necessary, but it sounds fun, maybe another day. I'm ready if you are, let's do this!"

And with that Jen ran over to me with both glee and lust on her face and hugged me saying "thank you, thank thank, thank you! Come with me and we'll go play." She said with lust all over her face.

Grabbing my hand like she couldn't wait to get started she pulled me towards the stairs. When we reached the stairs she let go of my hand and practically ran up to the top. She gave me a playful wriggle with her ass and looked back down at me with a seductive smile. I can't remember the last time I saw someone so happy. Seeing her smile completely removed any doubt and worry in my mind. Why did I ever consider saying no?

She was wearing a beautiful blue dress that fell loosely down to the mid of her thighs. Her brunette hair hung over her shoulders and she were wearing stockings with a thing white line down the back of them. Maybe she knew I liked stockings, or maybe she just liked wearing them. Whatever the reason I certainly wasn't about to complain.

When I reached the top of the stairs she placed her hands on both sides of my face and kissed me passionately. I moved my hands down her back and grabbed her ass. Our tongues danced around with each other. Jen being satisfied I wasn't going anywhere, her hand moved and dragged my right hand down guiding it in under her dress to her mound. I stopped the kiss for a second when I felt a distinct lack of panties. Rubbing her outer lips, she moaned a little, and then resumed kissing me. I started fingering her slowly feeling how wet he was. Satisfied my hand was staying on her pussy; her hands went to my waist and started unbuttoning my pants.

She moved down onto her knees, her hands pulling my pants down. She looked up at me with her clear blue eyes and said in a low raspy voice "I want a taste before we go your room." And with that she grabbed my pants and boxers, and then pulled down hard. My cock being dragged down with them my cock bounced back up and hit my stomach with a small 'plop'.

Jen was holding eye contact all the way through and let a small giggle. She grabbed the base of my cock, directed it straight forward then thrust her mouth down to her hard. Her first swallow, she got nearly halfway down, then pulling back slowly caressing my shaft with her tongue. Then with the same enthusiasm she pushed her mouth down again taking me all the way to the back of her throat.

"Oh damn that feels good Jen."

I moved my right hand down and stroked her hair gently as she started moving her tongue under the shaft of my cock for a bit and bobbing her head back and forth slowly. Her right hand went down to my balls and massaging them gently and her left hand moving down to her pussy where she started fingering herself.

This continued for a few minutes, and then she stood up and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Come on stud, we got a lot of time to play tonight." She said with a seductive smile.

She walked slowly away from me with the same seductively wriggling as before while making her way down the hall but this time she also pulled up her dress showing me her ass. I could see a small glimpse of her pussy with each step, and her lips were definitely moist with her juices. I followed her, my cock standing straight forward and hard like steel. I pulled up my shirt over my head and threw it to the left. She turned to the right, blowing me a quick kiss as she walked in.

Walking around the corner she grabbed my cock with one hand, putting the other behind my head kissing me hard. While kissing me she began dragging me over to the bed. We barely got into the room when she moved her hands down grabbing me around the waist, then pushing me roughly on to the bed, her face full of desire and lust.

"Tonight I'm going to completely drain you. I hope you are ready because tomorrow you won't be able to walk."

"Oh really? I can't wait to test my sex drive against yours. Now get over here so I can fuck you!" I said.

"Not tonight. I'm going to suck you till you're completely dry. I hope you are ready for it."

She got on her knees, crawling over to me on the bed completely focused on my cock. "Lie down and don't move. When you are about to cum I don't want any warning okay? I like the surprise. That's an order, you got that mister?"

"You really are a horny minx aren't you?" I asked.

"You have no idea. Now down you go!"

I leaned backwards not daring to oppose her.

She moved her head down and placed her lips around the head of my cock and put pressure on it. She placed her hands on the base of my cock and used her tongue to tease the head. She started stroking my cock back and forth with a hard grip going slowly.

"Oh damn Jen that feels amazing!"

She moved her hand from the shaft, and slowly started to move her head down my shaft, her tongue shifting back and forth under my cock. She reached her limit but stayed there for a few seconds, then pulled back again with a little more speed. As soon as she got to the head of my cock, her lips closed down like on the head a second time, her tongue teasing it like before.

"Oh shit if you keep that up I'm going to blow soon!"

She did it again but with a little more speed this time. She grabbed the base of my cock again and started stroking it while her mouth let my cock go. She moved her mouth down to my balls, sucked one of them into her mouth and started teasing it with her tongue.

It was obvious from the enthusiasm she showed that she really enjoyed giving blowjobs.

I tried to raise my head a little so I could see what she was doing, but she felt my attempt immediately. She pulled my ball out of my mouth and said "Oh no you don't. If you do that again I'll keep you on edge for the next thirty minutes."

I lay my head back and said "sorry Jen, it just felt so good I had to take a peak. It won't happen again I swear."

"It better not!"

She resumed stroking my cock with her hand, but with a little more speed this time and moved her head up again. This time she didn't close her lips over my head but just made circles around it with her tongue. I moaned and she let out a small giggle, and then went back to playing with her toy.

"Give me your hand, I want to try something."

I moved my hand down and she grabbed it. She placed it flat over my cock and told me to put pressure on it so my cock would change its angle. Wondering what she was about to do, she moved her mouth below the shaft and then pushed up slightly causing pressure from both sides. It hurt, but in a good way.

12