Friends Need a Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit. Where did you learn to do that? Oh fuck fuck fuck that feels amazing!"

She removed my hand but keeping her tongue beneath my cock. Even though her tongue was teasing the shaft she managed to giggle and say "Woman's secret. Maybe I'll tell you once you've gotten me pregnant as a reward."

"I'm looking forward to it, especially if it involves more of this."

She caught me completely by surprised when she placed just her thumb and index at the base and squeezing it tightly. Then she started to bob her head back and forth along the shaft, going a little bit further than before each time. My cock got more and more coated with her saliva, helping her move faster and deeper. She hit the back of her throat, pulled back a little then thrust her mouth down hard, swallowing my entire cock.

"oooooh....." I moaned

She held it there for a few seconds. Then she moved her mouth all the way back and letting go of my cock. I think she could sense I was getting close to cumming because she started to stroke me hard and fast while she teased the head slightly with her tongue.

My breathing was becoming erratic and hard. I guess she took that as a warning even though I wasn't supposed to give her one. I could feel the head of my cock getting slightly bigger as I started to cum. The first load hit her on her nose and left cheek. She immediately pushed her head down my cock all the way to her throat as before and held it there till I had shot four more big loads into her welcoming mouth.

She slowly pulled her mouth back squeezing her mouth tight around my cock. She got two small loads more out of it as a reward. When she reached the end of my cock it made a small 'plop' sound. As she started to swallow my cum she purred "mmmh that tastes good. You can raise your head now if you want."

Sitting up Jen looked insanely sexy using her finger to get my cum that hit her nose and cheek into her mouth.

She gave me a smile and asked "Ready for round two?"

"Wow Jen, you really are insatiable aren't you? How did George ever keep up with you all these years?"

"I am pretty tough on him some nights. I think the reason he enjoys his job so much is it lets him get a break for eight hours every day."

Before I was ready to respond to whether or not I was ready, she grabbed my cock again and started stroking it fast and hard with a frenzied look in her eyes.

"Looks like I'm ready now with a little help by the sexy minx in front of me."

"Good, want to try 69? I'm really horny right now and I wouldn't mind a release."

"Up into the bed you go then!"

Two hours later and three more orgasm I was completely drained. Jen was still licking the underside of my shaft.

"Please not again Jen, my tank is empty. And probably will for the next few hours "I begged.

"Well if you are sure I guess I'll go get some sleep. You get your rest, tomorrow the fun continues."

Walking out of the room naked and dripping with sweat and her juices running down her legs, she turned around when she reached the door and looked back "George always gets up really early on Saturdays to go fishing" she said with a wink.

"Oh god, what have I gotten myself into" I thought, and then fell asleep almost instantly.

12